Overcome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both had to adjust their growing hard dicks watching the film in which she luxuriated in swallowing Hank's cum. The two men decided another session was needed.

****************************** They woke up their little sex slave by petting her naked body and releasing her bonds. She felt them pinching her nipples, fondling her tits, rubbing her soft skin, getting her worked up for more cock. One thumb was thrust in her mouth, one of her hard tit nubs was twisted, and a finger massaged her clit.

It didn't take long for Trinity to become fully awake moaning & begging for more.

'Get on your knees, slut,' Frank commanded.

'Yes Master.' Trinity obediently assumed the position on the bed. 'I'm ready to submit to you and your friend,' she whispered.

Each man positioned himself for fucking this horny girl. Frank sat in front of Trinity at the head of the bed, while Hank got behind her. Trinity lovingly took her uncle's hard cock in her mouth as he stroked her head, brushing her hair out of the way for the camera to see her deep throat his cock. She did the deed now with ease and pure joy. She loved the taste of her uncle's cock and the feel of cock lodged deep in her throat.

While her butt was high in the air, her knees spread wide, her back arched as her head bobbed up and down on Frank's cock, Hank produced another dildo. This one was black and longer and thicker and more life like than the bullet used in her ass. Hank slapped her ass and fingered her cunt making her moan. He slowly thrust the ebony dildo up her cunt. It was a tight fit, but 9 inches of the 12-inch fake dong lodged in her pulsing cunt.

It was big. Frank would not let her head come off his cock. She closed her eyes, grunted and breathed hard through her nose as Hank forced more of the dildo into her tight twat. The black dildo stuck out of her juicy box as Hank climbed on top of the well-stuffed girl. It was his chance to fuck her ass.

Hank slapped and spread her ass cheeks and fit the knot of his lubed cock head to her glistening anal flower. Trinity let out a moan and froze. The very thick ebony dildo took up a lot of space. She remained still, trying to relax, knowing the men were going to force their cocks into her any way they wanted, so she knew that relaxing into their forced penetration was the only way she could take it without too much pain. Hank lodged his cock head and a couple of inches in her extremely tight ass hole. She grunted with each thrust.

Then Hank flipped the switch turning the dildo on high. It vibrated through her whole body, throwing her into a state of carnal delight. Frank could feel the vibrations from her mouth. Hank pushed more of his cock into the tight opening of Trinity's packed vibrating pelvis. It hurt her, but felt erotic at the same time.

Frank moved his pelvis slowly and held Trinity's head firmly on his cock, making her suck and swallow his cock deep in her throat frequently. Both men slowly pushed their cocks in to Trinity as the large ebony vibrator pulsed in her belly. With synchronicity, both men slowly pulled out and pushed back in her stuffed body with steady strokes. They pushed and pulled slowly building her desire to new heights.

Trinity started to beg for more with her body. She started to moan. She spread her knees wider apart and undulated her hips. She squealed at jerked Frank's cock in her mouth with more frenzy.

Hank spanked her ass cheeks and pushed brutally into her ass, feeling the tight connection.

Hank spanked her again and Frank's head snapped back, 'Fuck, you were right! She does suck harder when you spank her!'

Trinity moaned, squealed and undulated as only a girl could, packed full of cock. Hank thrust his full length into her tight ass with a growl.

'She really loves to fuck,' Hank said as he slapped her ass while pumping his cock in and out. 'Look at yourself, slut. You love a good ass fuck, don't you girl?' Hank pulled on her hair and made her come up off of Frank's cock. Hank guided her face to look at one of the cameras hidden behind the full-length mirror reflecting their fucking.

Frank made sure his cock was rubbing her cheek. She was dazed and in a fuck-lust haze. Her eyes barely focused on their reflection, but she was still startled by her position. The dark dildo was peaking out of her cunt in stark contrast to her ivory skin. Hank had a hand full of her hair, holding her up, arching her back, his erection buried in her ass. Red handprints were on her bulbous ass cheeks from all the spanking. Her back arched and her enormous tits hung with hard nipples that Frank twisted with his free hand. Frank's cock was stroking the side of her face, leaking pre-cum on her cheek & chin. Her lips were red and swollen from sucking. Her tongue tried to lick his petting, leaking cock. Her image turned her on even more.

Hank repeated himself as he pulled her hair and thrust his hard cock in her tight throbbing ass. 'You love a good ass fucking, don't you girl?'

'Yyyeeeesss,' she moaned as she petted her face with Frank's saliva covered cock. 'I'm a dirty slut and I love to be ass fucked!' Hank let go of her hair and she immediately deep throated Frank's hard pole.

The double penetration took on a brutal force. All three of them were turned on by the reflection. The men pounded Trinity with their cocks as she surged back and forth, crying out with a cock in her mouth. Hank continuously slapped her ass cheeks. The ebony dildo rubbed Trinity's clit, exciting her into a constant state of cumming. The men pounded their cocks into the constantly cumming girl until they felt their loads about to erupt.

When each man came, they pulled out and sprayed their cum on her.

'Give it to me!' she screamed, 'Cum on me! Spray me with your hot jizz! Mmmmph!' Frank inserted his cumming cock back in her mouth making her swallow his load. Some leaked out of the corners of her mouth as Hank kept pounding her, jerking her onto Frank's cumming cock.

Hank growled, shot a load of cum in her ass and pulled his cock out and sprayed the rest of load on her back and ass crack. The two men continued to pound their cocks into the girl, until they drained themselves on her vibrating body.

12