Overcome Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Too big, too much,' she groaned during thrusts.

'Stop complaining. You will take this, you little slut,' Nick whispered in her ear.

She moaned again. Her horniness and love for cock won out quickly. She relaxed and humped her ass up in the air as Nick worked the last hard inch of his prick into her tight little ass.

'Oh fuck, this feels so good,' she moaned. Her whole belly was filled with an intense, pleasurable throbbing. She pumped up and down, meeting one football player's cock in the front and then the other's cock in the back. She felt nothing but hot molten pleasure, knowing five men forced her into the woods and were fucking her any way they wanted. Her ass and cunt were packed full of hard throbbing cock.

'Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Pound me! Ahhhh! Ahhhmmmpph,' she cried out, arched her back and lifted her head to find Jess's cock right in her sight line. He grabbed her head as she moaned and he forced his cock head and a couple of inches into her well used mouth. His hips started thrusting forward, fucking her face while the other boys churned out their cocks below.

The three jocks churned there cocks in and out of the writhing girl as each of them started to feel another orgasm come.

'Ah, you sweet cunt,' Chuck gritted out, 'I'm cumming.' He thrust up and rammed his cock deep inside her pussy and shot his wad into the farthest reaches of her cunt, bathing the inner walls of her cunt with hot, sticky liquid.

Nick gave a few more pounding thrusts, then began shooting off in her asshole. She moaned around Jess's pounding cock as the beautiful, twisting and writhing girl felt the powerful throbbing of the boys' cocks. Nick shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in her ass. His load completely filled her little ass.

She moaned and quivered repeatedly as her ass and cunt were pounded relentlessly as her mouth felt the beginnings of Jess's cum. Her own white-hot spasms of an orgasm tore through her naked, ravished body as the boys pumped their last spurts of cum into this little nymphomaniac.

Jess pulled his cock out her mouth and wiped his cum in her hair. Nick pulled out of her well-fucked ass. She breathed heavily as she rested on Chuck's chest. Chuck fell asleep with an exhausted sex slave on top of him with his cock still anchored in her tight pussy.

12