Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Mother I said "What the fuck is that all about?"

Mom said "I know Mrs. Stark and I fine it hard to believe she is involved with James. However there is no reason for him to lie and if they come over Sunday I'd really like to see how Mr. Stark reacts to this arrangement."

I had no idea what Mom had in mind but I'd let that go until later right now I had other ideas. I reached down and pulled my cock out and waved it at Mom.

She blushed, smiled and said "Just what do you want now?"

"Mom, Alice I want you to love me. I want to love you. How about we start with you sucking my cock until I cum in your mouth?"

Mom blushed and said "How you talk Jeffery. However that idea sounds good to me. Come closer so I can see what you have there."

Watching Alice kneeling in front of me reaching to take my cock in her hand is just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Watching the head of my cock disappear between her lips was so sexy and erotic I lasted about two minutes then exploded so hard my ass hole puckered and hurt. Mom, lovingly suck every drop of my cum. Licked my cock head clean and milked it of every last drop. I knew there would be lots more blow jobs in my life but this one had to be the very best and most loving fucking blow job of my life. If I lived to be a hundred this would always be the one I'll think of every time a lover takes my cock in her mouth. I said "Mom I love you so much."

Mom said "I love you too dear" Then she sucked me hard again before I lifted her up on the edge of the table and slipped my cock into her. I fucked her slow and easy savoring every stroke, the feel of her warm pussy around my cock, the sound of her breathing, her moans and the sight of her naked body leaning back on her hands giving me full sight of her slim trim muscled body. Most of all what thrilled me was her face all sweaty, twisted into an erotic feeling for life. It was not me her step son it was just the simple strange encounter with a life she had never seen coming but was now totally engrossed in. She was in love with lust and the purity of raw sex.

Mom went to shower and I called James back and arranged to meet him at the pool hall.

"Christ; James what have I gotten my self into? Hell what have I gotten my step mother into? Alice is really getting into this swinging thing. First it was you and me and now she's looking forward to a foursome with this old lady. What the fuck was her name?"

James said "Ester. I think you'll fine this Old lady is more woman than you can handle. She is one sexy old bitch and she is a great fuck. She's a lot like Alice she loves to suck cock. We might even get to see a little girly show. I bet Ester would go down on Alice if I ask her. If she does you can take her doggie style while she licks cum out of Alice's sweet cunt. What do you think of that?"

"Oh, fuck James I'm not too sure I want to have a foursome. Sure it sounds like fun but I'm worried about Mom. I think she is coming along to fast and may get too much too soon and blow up some how. It not her thing and she has only done me a few times. She liked you and that was okay. I've fucked her a few times since and she does as you said love to suck cock. But getting involved with another woman I'm not too sure about that."

James said "Jeff, don't worry about it. It will be fine. You can keep a close eye on Alice and if for any reason you think she is coming apart we can stop and I'll take Ester home. Okay?"

"I think Mom may want us to do double duty on her and I also think she wants anal sex. You know I love a good ass fuck as well as any one but Mom's not that big and may have a hard time taking a cock like yours up her ass. I don't want her hurt."

"You got it old buddy. If it comes to that I'll be easy and it if looks like Alice is hurting I'll stop. Okay?"

I left James with a full beer and I walked out the back doors with a thousand doubts in my head. My last words were call me later and say we need to put this off for a couple of weeks.

I really did feel Mom was not up to a foursome this soon into her new found lustful pleasures.

Alice had married my Dad four years after I was born and my mother had died. Alice is the only mother I had ever known and was my real mother regardless of us being blood related or not.

I think deep down my wanting to have sex with Alice was as much a mother son thing as my need to enjoy her for pure lust.

If I inherited an over sexed personality if had to come from my Dad and not Alice. But it seemed that Alice also had a wild side about her and maybe that was what Dad was attracted too.

Dad had always shown a deep respect for religion and our church. Was it all a facade? Maybe Alice had always enjoyed a wild sex side I was not privy too. Maybe my Dad was all show for the public and to enhance his position at the bank and the community.

My thoughts were kind of off base but I was getting the feeling I had this all wrong and that maybe Alice has always been into group sex. I decided to go with the flow and have out little foursome. There was only one way to find out.

Next the Foursome and more...

12