Overnight

Story Info
She needed to be punished.
1.2k words
3.66
48.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1980
Steve1980
22 Followers

Beth's parents had just driven away with our kids for an overnight visit. I'd been planning for this. "Take off all your clothes. This isn't a negotiation. You're going to do as you're told."

I could see her cheeks flush. Beth loved when I was bossy. She took everything off and stood naked before me. "What next, Master?"

Oh, she was catching on. Our living room had a large picture window, and the kitchen was on the other side of it. "Go get us a couple glasses of wine."

"Um ... could you close the curtains first?"

I gave her a smack on the ass that was all the response she needed. She knew what she was supposed to do. She walked - no, strutted - in front of the window, filled up two glasses of wine, and then came back. "Now follow me."

I sipped at the wine while going up to our bedroom. "Suck my cock."

She instantly got on her knees, undid my jeans, and pulled down my boxers. She started blowing me like her life depended on it. I could have let her go for a couple minutes, and then hosed her down. She wasn't going to get off that easy though. "Lie down on the bed. Spread your legs and arms."

I pulled the 'sex box' from the closet and got out the ties. I left no slack in the ties; she barely had room to squirm. Then I pulled out the blindfold and put it on her. She was a beautiful picture. Now there's an idea!

She gasped and turned red when she heard the camera on my phone click. It clicked many more times before she was able to say, "No, honey. Please don't do that!"

I smacked her inner thigh. "I'll be making the decisions about what happens with these pictures. You have no say. And how should you respond to that?"

Her voice was meek. "Yes, Master."

I pulled the small vibrator out of the box, and turned it on, lightly teasing her nipples. She tried to squirm away. "You don't want my attention? Fine. Be ready for a punishment."

And I did nothing. For three minutes. Every movement she heard made her flinch. I just stood there and rubbed my cock a bit. Then I gave her a light smack on the clit. Her whole body contorted like it had received an electric shock. "Oh!!"

I shoved the vibrator roughly into her pussy and turned it on. She bit her lower lip. She jerked when I quickly pulled it out. I turned it off and put it in her mouth. She eagerly licked off her juices. "May I please have it back in my pussy, Master?"

I turned the vibrator on and brought it close to her left nipple, so that she could hear it coming. As it was almost close enough to touch, I surprised her with a very hard smack to the clit. "Ahh!"

She almost sat up - as much as the ties would let her, anyhow.

I put the vibrator down, and turned her head toward me. I had to get some action out of this. She just looked so good, and I was hard as a rock. I climbed up on the bed and stuck my cock in her mouth. She closed her lips around it.

I started fucking her face, holding her head so that she couldn't pull away. Fuck me! That felt good. I stopped before reaching the point of no return. I might decide to cum in her face later, but there was more abuse to be doled out. "What do you deserve, slut?"

She squirmed against her ties, her pussy glistening with her juices. "I deserve to be fucked within an inch of my life, Master."

Another hard smack over her whole pussy this time.

"I deserve to be teased until I can't stand it." Smack!

And now she was whimpering. "I deserve to be tortured and humiliated."

I growled. "Closer." Smack!

I could see her getting frustrated. She was almost in tears. "I don't know, Master! Please tell me what I deserve!"

I leaned in very close to her ear. "You deserve nothing, you fucking slut. You don't even deserve my consideration. I should just leave you like this for the night."

I stood up straight and stroked my cock. She whimpered in anticipation of the smack. I walked silently around the bed, stroking my cock, feeling my ass, admiring her tight, quivering body. Finally, I stopped at the foot of the bed, and climbed on.

Each movement made her flinch. I rested my cock lightly on her pussy, as I leaned forward and teased her nipples with my tongue. She slowly relaxed, and began to enjoy. I stopped, grabbed my tool, and rammed it hard into her pussy.

"Oh! Master!" She screamed it over and over with each stroke I pounded home.

Then I stopped. She began whimpering again. "Please! Please, Master!"

I untied her, but left the blindfold on. She reached out and found my cock. I let her slowly stroke it. "My little slut, you're not worth my effort. I've untied you, but now you're bound by my voice. You will do exactly as I say - nothing more, nothing less - or I may still tie you back up and leave you for the night."

"Yes, Master."

"Now. Rub your clit, but slowly."

She started beating herself off, while still rubbing my cock. I sucked on one nipple, while teasing the other with my fingers. She was obviously enjoying, and started picking up speed. "Slow down, slut."

She was enjoying too much, and didn't follow orders. I pulled her hand away from her clit. "That was your last chance, slut. Now you have to punish yourself. Give your pussy a hard smack - and I'd better hear it."

It was a little smack.

"Harder."

She smacked it a little harder.

"Not good enough. Get it right this time. Smack it as hard as I would."

Smack! She curled up in a ball from the pain, and made small crying noises.

"Very good, slut! You punish yourself better than I do. Now take this."

I handed her the large vibrator. "Stick that in your pussy. Turn it on high power, and fuck yourself. While you're doing that, you may rub your clit until you cum."

"Thank you, Master."

She slowly shoved the large vibrator into her swollen pussy, switching between uncomfortable and satisfied little noises. "Put it in deeper."

This took a little longer, but she did as she was told, and then she turned it on. It started vibrating and spinning. "Oh! Fuck!"

Then she started rubbing her clit. I went back to work on those fantastic tits.

I felt her tits get harder. Her whole body was stiffening. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck!"

She got louder and faster. Her hand was rubbing her little clit raw. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhh!"

As she turned off the vibrator, she relaxed. "Thank you, Master."

"Not yet."

I swung a leg over her stomach and put my cock between her tits. She pushed them together over my cock. After the show I had just watched, it didn't take long.

It was my turn to scream. "Oh, fuck! Yes!"

My jizz hit her chest, neck, and face. She laid still as I licked it from her face, and then kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Master."

Steve1980
Steve1980
22 Followers