Overnight Stay

Story Info
Two couples meet and engage.
1.2k words
4.08
72.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were staying in a motel on the way back from holiday. We checked in around 3 pm and relaxed poolside until dinner. This evening happened to be a special one with a barbecue served by the motel staff. We dressed casually and joined about 10 other couples for the barbecue. Pleasant conversation and nice people.

Sometime later on, as the barbecue was winding down, I noticed my wife was chatting with a good looking young guy. She always liked young studs and this one was pretty typical. She'd obviously turned him on as he soon began to put his hands on her, discretely at first, but when he realized she was not objecting, he became a lot bolder. With a quick grin at me, my wife took his hand and pulled him around a corner into a quiet part of the motel grounds. I looked around for the guy's woman who would now be alone. I soon found her being chatted to by an older couple. She seemed relieved when I walked up and caught her attention. We excused ourselves and moved aside from the others.

"I'm Jodie," she smiled. "Is that your wife who just dragged my guy away?"

"How did you guess?" I grinned, quick to realize that she was not the least put out by this turn of events.

"It happens all the time," she giggled. "He just can't keep his hands away from older women."

"She's not that old!" I exclaimed. "She's not even 40 yet!"

"I didn't mean...." she blustered. "She does look sexy though!"

"So do you!"

There, I'd said it and I couldn't take it back.

She turned and looked closely at me.

"I noticed when you walked in. Nice body!" she grinned.

"Thanks. I like to work out," I responded.

"Shall we go and see what's happening with our partners?" she suggested.

I nodded.

"Could be interesting!"

She moved slowly away from the people and I followed. We reached the corner of the wall round which I'd seen my wife and the guy disappear. Faintly on the wind, I could hear groans of pleasure. I smiled. It sounded like my wife was doing her job well.

We peered round the corner together and Jodie gasped. It wasn't such a surprise to me, but even I was a little shocked.

Sitting on a couch beside the motel's swimming pool was my wife, still fully dressed. But between her lips was the largest and longest erect cock I'd ever seen. And she was obviously giving great pleasure to the owner, from his moans and groans.

Jodie reached for my hand and squeezed it.

"She's good!" she murmured softly, obviously very impressed.

"I know!" I grinned, my cock already firmly erect. "And he's big!"

"Yep!" Jodie agreed, "but he's not good at using it!"

I laughed silently and pulled her to me. She melted into my arms and she turned to kiss me. Our kiss progressed almost instantly from a peck of thanks to a deep lust-filled snog, our bodies becoming incredibly wrapped together, my cock pressing urgently into her belly. The kiss lasted for a long while, until we heard the grunt of pleasure from her guy.

We instantly looked round the corner again at the two of them.

My wife had released his huge cock from her mouth and was holding the bucking shaft as it spurted a huge fountain of cum all over her face and body. Then it spurted again and again until she was a complete mess of white cum. The guy just grunted and groaned with pleasure as his orgasm finally tailed off.

"What'll they do now?" Jodie asked, with radiant excitement on her face.

I guessed she was as happy a voyeur as I was at that moment.

"Let's just watch," I suggested.

Sadly tho, the guy pushed his now completely deflated cock away inside his clothes, gave my wife a pat on the side of the face and then walked away. My wife looked totally annoyed but what could she do? She was covered from head to foot in masses of cum, which would be obvious to everyone if she tried to get back to me. She obviously decided there was only one thing to do. While we watched, enchanted, she slowly slipped off her dress and panties (she never wears a bra), walked slowly to the edge of the pool and slipped into the water.

I took Jodie's hand and pulled her along the wall towards the couch, trying not to notice my wife. Jodie soon got the message and silently followed me. She sat down on the couch and looked at me questioningly.

"Pull up your skirt if you'd like me to lick you," I suggested.

"With your wife there?" she whispered.

"Of course. Just do it!" I ordered quietly.

The girl was probably beside herself with horniness, after having witnessed her guy blown to orgasm by my wife, so she did as I asked. She spread her legs wide and let her skirt slide up her beautiful long thighs. Excited almost beyond control, my eyes followed along the inside of her thighs to the tiny triangle of her light blue panties. There was no disguising the fact that her juices had soaked her panties. This was a very horny girl.

I slowly ran my hands along the insides of her thighs, feeling them tense deliciously at my touch. I knew my wife would be watching us, so I determined to give her a treat.

Gently, I eased my fingers under her panties and pulled them aside, revealing a perfect cleanly shaved pussy, oozing juices. I immediately wanted to pull out my cock and slip it inside that gorgeous pussy, but there was more pleasure to be had this evening.

Sure that my wife was watching my every move, I crept on my knees between the girl's legs until I could slowly move my face close. I could smell her arousal -- and when I used my tongue gently, she tasted delicious. I moaned.

I teased the girl's pussy lips apart while she held my head and pressed it firmly between her widely spread thighs. She grunted with pleasure as I found her hard clit, already throbbing. My tongue stroked across and up and down her sensitive button until she was crying softly for me to make her cum. 'That would be too easy' I thought, slowing my rhythm until she jerked against me in frustration.

I moved one hand away from her panties and slipped it underneath my face, sliding one finger slowly up inside her soaking pussy. She groaned loudly, something my wife would definitely have heard.

But then I felt another hand on my head, pushing me gently back towards the young woman's pussy. Water dripped onto me, and onto the girls' thighs as it was obvious my wife had emerged from the pool and joined us. I heard moans of delight and looked up to see the two women kissing urgently, my wife's naked breasts dripping water from their erect nipples. But the hand pushed me further until I was fully buried between her legs and my tongue could play with her clit once more. The girl tried to lift her butt off the couch to push her pussy harder against my face. I twisted my finger inside her pussy until I was sure I was stroking her G-spot.

At that precise second, she exploded into a big orgasm, crying and moaning into my wife's face as they continued to try to kiss. The girl was writhing wildly and I had to sit back and just watch her orgasm go to completion.

to be continued...