Overseer of the Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

As Bagoas had directed her to do, she then turned slowly so that her bare white back was to the admiring audience. The gown continued to slide down and the crack between the white moons of her butt became visible. The cloth slid down over the roundness of her ass, and revealed her white thighs and legs. Finally she let it fall to the ground and raised her hands in the air, shifting her hips gracefully.

"Beauty in all things is given us by Allah, whose name be praised," said the master of the palace. "When I found this girl in Casablanca, being offered by the Barbary pirates who captured her in far seas, I knew that she should grace my harem."

Both of his fellows seemed speechless in their delight. They stared at Brigette's white body in amazement. Then she began slowly, slowly, to turn toward them. With her hands raised, her small round tits became visible a bit at a time, their pink nipples slowly coming into view. Her rounded hips turned to bring into sight the small mound of her pubic hair. She knew that the guests were mesmerized by the soft light covering of red hair above her pussy. She continued to turn until she was facing them again, and gracefully spread her legs slightly so that her pink female lips were visible against the whiteness of her thighs.

Each of the visiting Governors sighed. Bagoas' practiced eye could see that their robes stood up in front supported by a hard tent pole. Quietly he rose and went to the small door of the anteroom. He opened the door and the other two slaves slipped out, beautiful in their nakedness.

Saiesha, with her black boobs and shaved pussy, drew near to the man on the left. Maria with pointed boobs and dark nipples, and dark lips under her shaved pubic mound, came to the man on the right. Neither man pulled his eyes away from Brigette's beautiful nudity for more than a second. Each slave girl reached under her man's robe and began to massage his hard cock with her hand which was oiled for the purpose. Both men sighed at the attention. One of them put out his hand to caress Saiesha's big nipples, but still gazed with admiration at the white-skinned slave.

Brigette began to sway her hips, spreading her legs further and bringing a hand down to caress the light red hair above her pussy. As she did, the other slave girls pulled up the robes of the watchers and began to lick the standing cocks they saw. Still the men's eyes were riveted on Brigette's show. She turned again, and bent over. Spreading the white cheeks of her ass, she projected her pussy toward her audience, and clenching her butt cheeks made it twitch. Saiesha and Maria, well trained in firsheah, the art of mouth congress, began to run their tongues around the sensitive ridge where the Muslim men had been circumcised. The men were jerking their hips to meet the sucking, but still watching the exotic girl showing them things they had never seen.

Brigette now knelt on the pillows, her red hair and pink pussy showing between her legs. She grasped her white tits in each hand and began to fondle the tiny pink nipples which stood up hard on the mounds. The slave girls took the guests' cocks deep into their mouths and began to move up and down. They knew that excitement was growing as Brigette continued to display her naked body. Brigette leaned back and let her hand caress the outer lips of her pussy, causing them to swell and reveal the deeper pink of the inner lips. Gently she fingered her clitoris and damp juices dripped down onto her white thighs.

"Allah, the satisfier of all needs, truly has created a thing of beauty, my friends. Enjoy what you see," boasted the Governor. He knew this night's entertainment would be talked about throughout the desert this side of the Atlas Mountains. As Brigette writhed on the pillows, pulling her pink pussy open wider and wider and rubbing with more speed, the slavegirls matched her exertions with their lips and tongues. Both guests were now fondling the dark-skinned slaves' boobs and asses, but still with their eyes fixed on the white and pink confection before them. One, and then the other, pushed the girls heads deep into their crotch and spent their juices into their mouths.

Seeing this, as she had been instructed, Brigette rose into her graceful revealing pose, and stood quietly in front of the three men, swaying slightly. Saiesha and Maris withdrew in silence as they had been told to. The Governor beamed with joy at the success of his exhibition of his beautiful new possession. He took a piece of gold from his purse and tossed it to Brigette. Bagoas rose from his stool and led the girl out of the room by the hand, her white ass twitching to the end as it said goodbye to the watchers.

Bagoas listened through the door to hear the guests heaping praises on his master's choice of slavegirls. He was well satisfied with the night's work, and knew that the success of this dinner party would reflect to his credit and increase his power in the palace even more. This was a eunuch's reward, for only power could excite him. With Hamid's help he escorted the girls back to the harem, and then retired to his chamber, filled with pride in a job well done.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12