Overseer of the Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
454 Followers

Even Brigette got in the game. "One of them had lips so rough that I think my nipples will feel it for days," she said.

"Your nipples?" retorted Saiesha. "I think he sucked your sex bump so hard that you will feel it down there too!"

Hamid was sitting on the stool, listening to all this in awe. Although he had helped Bagoas train the girls, and it was of course necessary to use professional harem words to do so, he had never heard talk like this. The girls were showing him what went on in the harem after he and the overseer left.

Bagoas smiled indulgently. Then he said, "Quickly, girls, into your veils. You are done but Hamid and I still have work to do." The girls covered themselves with the dark cloaks and threw the heavy veils over their heads. As they emerged from the anteroom they could see through their eyeslits that many of the people of the Kasbah were loitering around the courtyard. Bagoas, Hamid, and his charges, were followed by many knowing eyes as they moved to the great ornate door of the harem. Most of the men of the Kasbah envied the soldiers their reward.

Climbing the stairs, they entered the common room of the harem. The slavegirls removed their veils, and each retired to her own chamber, exhausted with their day's duties.

Bagoas then turned to the East, the direction closest to Mecca, where Durrah the Governor's wife had her chamber. He scratched gently on the lattice work door and said softly, "My lady?"

The curtain was pulled back and the lattice swung open. Durrah the Pearl stood in the doorway completely naked. "Bagoas, I was sure after this day's work that my husband would seek me," she said.

"My lady, by the grace of Allah, the Highest, the Greatest, your husband has gained a great victory today. He has asked for you to join him in his bed to celebrate," the eunuch answered. "But the slavegirls who usually prepare you..."

"I know," she broke in. "They have performed their duty and rewarded the soldiers this day. The poor things must be soothing their sore parts even now. Tonight, Bagoas, it must be your duty to prepare me for my husband's embrace."

Bagoas bowed low to his mistress. He had, of course, trained all the slaves in their duty, so he well knew the steps taken to prepare a lady for her husband's bed. Taking Durrah by the hand, he led her to the pillows where she reclined face down. Bagoas made a motion to Hamid, who went to the chest and produced a beautifully carved alabaster pot containing an unguent scented with precious myrrh. Bagoas spread this costly stuff over the Pearl's back and rubbed it gently in. From her shoulders he worked down to her lower back. Then he began at her feet and worked up until he was smoothing it into her thighs. Next he spread it over the round moons of her ass. His gentle fingers ran into the crack and saw that even that place was sweet smelling. Finally he reached between her legs and smoothed it on the lips of her pussy which caused her to moan lightly.

Then he touched her shoulder and she rolled over. Now he spread the myrrh over her stomach and hips, then ran his hands up to cover her boobs with the sweet smelling oil. He rubbed the round tits well, and then dabbed his fingers in the ointment again and rubbed it into the dark nipples. The Pearl writhed gently under his touch.

"Ah, Bagoas," she said, "what a touch you have. It is a pity it is only your professional duty and means nothing to you otherwise."

"My lady," he replied, "I try to do well the duty assigned to me by your master and mine. Nothing else is important." As he spoke, his fingers trailed down across her stomach and he rubbed the sweet unguent into the dark lips of her pussy. Bagoas knew from experience that a woman who was in a state of sexual tension would be well prepared to service a man. He rubbed gently, and inserted two fingers just deep enough to feel her wetness starting. That was what he needed to know.

Hamid was watching all this, for it was his job to learn how to become a harem master some day. The Pearl's beautiful body, her reaction to Bagoas' expert touch, the way her boobs moved to his hands and her hips pressed her pussy up to meet his touch, had no more effect on Hamid than they did on Bagoas. His interest was professional only, just as it would have been if he was a potter's lad watching the clay turning on the wheel or a goldsmith's apprentice observing the yellow metal heated and poured into the mold.

Bagoas now helped the lady to her feet. Her dark pussy lips opened as she spread her knees to rise, and the pink interior was briefly revealed. Again neither eunuch took any joy from the sight.

Taking a soft camel's hair brush, Bagoas lightly brushed a soft powder into the lady's skin. He circled her nipples gently, then down over her stomach and swept the brush softly across her pussy lips. He motioned to Hamid again, and the lad brought the cosmetics from the chest. First Bagoas applied the dark kohl around the lady's eyes, making them stand out in a way that appealed greatly to men. Then a pink powder was brushed onto her cheeks. Finally Hamid handed him a pot of carmine mixed with camel's fat. This he applied to the lady's lips to tint them a bright red. Then her nipples were treated the same way, and finally a chamois cloth was dipped in the paste and gently rubbed over the lips of her pussy. The lady closed her eyes and enjoyed his gentle touches. Bagoas felt the juices of her cunt beginning to flow.

Now she stood nude, and was at her most alluring. Her natural beauty was enhanced by the scented ointments and the striking cosmetic colors. The light glow of the body powder only reflected the light glow of her state of sexual readiness. She was a woman to drive a man wild. To Bagoas, she was only a work of art that he had completed, readying it for its proper use. He helped her into a saffron dyed dress, and took a cord of camel hide dyed gold to criss-cross her tits and make them stand up through the thin cloth. Then all this beauty was covered with the dark cloak and the heavy veil, and they crossed the courtyard and entered the hall outside the master's bedchamber.

Bagoas removed the heavy covering so his mistress' beauty once again was revealed. He tapped on the bedchamber door, and the master opened it so his lady wife could enter. He held out his arms and she melted into them, while his lips sought hers gently. He looked over her shoulder at Bagoas and said, "I am well pleased." Then the door swung shut.

Bagoas and Hamid sat down on the stools in the hallway. They would probably be there a long time.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
454 Followers
12