Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

"You were still hurting, from Ray, and I didn't want to be the one to add to your problems, so I kept my silence."

She gazed at him for a long moment, her fingers playing with his prick, and smiled, bending across to give him a light kiss. "Thank you. But that was then, this is now." She grinned, elfin. "Got a rubber, mister?"

He slid his finger from between her legs, and licked it. Her eyes widened and she waited, anxious. He laughed, and kissed her. "Delicious." He broke gently away. "In the pocket of my robe. Just a sec."

As he sat up, Sue rolled onto her back, moving her legs apart, opening herself to him. He took a rubber from the pack, tearing open the wrapper. About to roll it on, he caught her eye.

"Let me," she murmured, and he moved to kneel between her legs, hard, ready for her, as she sat up, taking the rubber from him and deftly rolling it onto him.

Joe smiled. "You've done that before."

Sue laughed. "Once or twice, yeah." She lay back, holding his eyes with hers. "Fuck me, Joe?"

He bent and kissed her. Quick, hot, her response immediate. He bent forward, weight on one extended arm, moving to place his prick at her opening. Her fingers took him.

"Let me," she murmured, warmth in her eyes, guiding him into her as he pressed forward, easing into her depths. She was wet, but even so he slowed, needing her lubrication. He pulled back, pressed forward, again, and then pushed steadily in, sinking to his very root in her core, his balls brushing her ass. He paused, relishing the feel of a tight pussy around his prick. Sue's eyes were warm on him, and he blew her a kiss.

She smiled, then sobered. "Joe, this first time?"

"Yes?"

"Hard and fast, Joe, to scratch the itch. Then we can take our time for the rest of the weekend."

"Sure?"

"Positive. You can probably smell me, I'm so hot and ready for you." And he could, that rich, complicated aroma of sexually super-heated woman.

Easing to his elbows so as not to crush her, he began to move, easing back until he almost left her, then pressing in again, picking up a rhythm, her hips echoing his movements, so that they moved easily together like a well-oiled machine, as if they had done this countless times before, instead of this being their first time together.

Sue's breathing was deepening, quickening, as he thrust into her yielding softness, and her fingers were tight on his shoulders. That first time was hot and hard, just as she had asked, and as fiercely as his prick pounded her pussy, her hips were pushing her pussy back at him. It seemed no time at all before that familiar tension began to come over him, the slow climb to the crescendo and almost-agony of climax building in him. Building in Sue, too, for her fingers were moving aimlessly on his back and her legs were clamped tightly on him, holding him to her, urging him into her.

He was close, very close, and opened his mouth to say something, anything, to warn her, but just as he was about to speak, to tell her that he was close, she suddenly stiffened and then her pussy clamped down on him and a hissing gasp came from her as she climaxed. There was no way then that he could hold back his own release, not even to save his life, and his violent tremors only mirrored hers as the storm lifted them both, carried them, tumbling heedless over that mental precipice, in wordless, gasping, harmony, as they died the miniature death that is climax.

Long moments passed, with only the sound of two sets of lungs drawing oxygen from the air, until Sue stretched up to kiss his nose.

"Wow!" she murmured.

He laughed. "I can go with wow, Sue, absolutely. You are one truly responsive lady."

Her smile faded. "With the right man, I am. Thanks, Joe, for showing me that sex can be a good, shared thing, and not a way to dominate someone." Her voice was tight and her eyes weren't seeing him.

"Ray?"

She nodded. "Ray. And that's all I have to say on that."

Joe nodded. "Okay, sweetheart." He kissed her. "I'll need a long rest before I can go again. You've drained me, woman."

Sue giggled. "Well, you're in the right place." She paused, and looked up at him. "Sleep with me?"

He nodded. "Yes, please." He chuckled. "I'll have to, on two counts. One, that you've drained me so much I'd never make it back to my room."

"And the second?"

He smiled down at her. "The second? I want to be where you are."

She grinned. "That works for me, boss."

First tale I've managed to get finished this year! Life has been getting in the way, a little, but I have a couple more in the pipeline. I'd love to know what you think of my tale - feedback is food and drink to a writer - and a vote would be nice, too. Go on! It's only an extra mouseclick!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12