Overweight and Horny

Story Info
Mother needs her son in bed.
1.4k words
4.27
210.4k
114
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been in a depressed mood lately. My husband has totally ignored me sexually for months on end. I know it is somewhat my fault. I have gotten heavier over the past couple of years. My husband always said he liked a full figured woman, but no longer it seems. It's Sunday morning and my husband went golfing with his buddies. I was in bed naked and rubbing my pussy. I hate to admit this, but I am thinking of my son, Tommy.

He is now nineteen years old and he is driving me to thinking about him sexually. Tommy is tall and thin and he likes to hang around the house without wearing a shirt. I can picture his lean chest right now. He also goes around wearing tight shorts. I can tell he isn't wearing underwear most times. I see his bulge protruding from the material of his shorts. Tommy is just down the hallway still in bed. I just had to get up and go see him.

I got up from my bed and walked down the hallway. His door was shut so I opened it just a crack. Tommy was still asleep. He had the bed sheet pulled up over his nude body. I could also see he had a morning erection. I walked into his room and stood there for some long minutes. I couldn't take it any longer and I walked to the side of the bed. I slowly pulled down the sheet and finally looked at his cock.

Tommy had to have been at least eight inches in length and thick as well. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I must have been crazy right then. I reached out with my hand and I surrounded his dick. I was slowly stroking my son when Tommy stirred.

"Mom?"

"It's okay, Tommy," I told him.

He was coming out of it when he looked at my nakedness and then down to where I was stroking his cock. I couldn't bear the thought of him tell me this was all wrong. I lowered my head and I took his long shaft into my mouth. Tommy let out this moan and I started to bob up and down his rod. Fuck, he tasted so good to me. I sped up and I went down almost to the root. His long dick was down my throat now.

Tommy started to get into it. He pushed his hips up and was feeding me his full length. This was so much better than having my husband. Tommy was longer and thick than Ron, my husband. I must have sucked on my son for close to ten minutes. All I could think of was that I needed his cock. I pulled away and climbed up over Tommy. His mushroom head was right at my folds when I sunk down onto his prick. It took a few minutes until Tommy was completely inside me.

My son knew just what to do. He reached up and found my big tits. He started to squeeze them as I rode his monster cock. I remember us both making love noises as Tommy screwed my brains out. I was going to savor my son fucking me with his erect member. My ass was slapping down onto Tommy's lap. Tommy did pull his hands away from my chest and he found my ass cheeks. He started to pull and squeeze them as I continued to ride his long shaft.

Tommy had more stamina than I thought he would. He must have fucked me for close to an hour. To be honest, my pussy was getting sore from him pummeling me. I was having all these intense orgasms when Tommy finally unloaded inside me. I can tell you that he had so much love seed to give me that morning. I could feel his hot ropes of male juice hitting deep inside my belly. I just squeezed as hard as I could and got all of his loving into my pussy.

I know we were both sweating hard when we finally finished up. I just held still and felt that big cock pulsating inside my cum filled pussy. When I pulled off, Tommy's cum came dripping out of my hole. It was all sticky and hot. I needed to get cleaned up so I walked quickly to the bathroom. I came back with a cloth to clean up Tommy's cock. I told Tommy that his father and I didn't make love anymore. Tommy said that he would take care of my needs if I wanted him to.

It was like Christmas when my son said he would fuck me whenever I needed it. We both got showered and dressed by the time my husband got back. I was on pins and needles that whole day. I couldn't wait until Tommy took me again as his lover. I didn't have long to wait. The next morning my husband left for work. I went directly to Tommy's room and he was waiting for me. He had me get on all fours and He fucked me from behind.

Tommy had his hands on my thick waist as he entered me with his fat cock. God, did he slam his meat into me that morning. You could hear the sounds of skin hitting skin as he took me like some whore. Tommy gave my pussy a good workout when he pulled his dick out. I almost told him to put his cock back in me. I soon felt the head of his cock at my asshole. I told him not there, but he didn't listen. I soon felt his thick prick entering my ass.

My husband and I never did anal together. This morning, Tommy managed to get all of his cock into my bottom. I am sure I will never forget that first time Tommy fucked my ass. His cock felt so immense inside my hole. I know I took all eight inches of him because I could feel his swaying balls hitting me.

"Oh God Tommy, fuck me!" I screamed out loud to him.

Tommy pumped his cock into me as hard as he could. My son reached down and found my clit with his fingers. He brought me to a hot boil with his dick and fingers and I actually squirted that morning all over the covers. When I squirted Tommy let me have another load of his milky cream. I felt his hot load deep in my bottom as he coated my ass muscles. We both collapsed onto the bed with Tommy on top of my back.

He left his cock in me that way until he went soft. Tommy pulled out of my aching ass and he flipped me over onto my back. He ended up climbing up above my face.

"Clean me with your mouth, Mom."

I don't know what came over me. I opened for him and he slid his prick into my mouth and down my throat. I know you think this is sick, but I had to have his cum stained cock in my mouth that morning. I worked my lips all over his prick. I cleaned all the cum from his spent dick. I was my son's whore. I think we both knew it that morning. The sex has continued between Tommy and myself. He has more sexual stamina than his father ever did.

One time Tommy was fucking me when I was on my back, he had my legs up over his shoulders and was ramming me hard. When Tommy had his cock in me I would agree to most anything.

"Mom, I want to make you pregnant," as I had his cock buried all the way inside me.

I didn't think I heard him correctly.

"I want to seed your belly with my baby seed," he told me one more time.

All I can tell you was that a chill went up and down my spine. Here I was having forbidden sex with my son and now he tells me he wants to impregnate me. I must have been feeling some sex craziness that day.

"Tommy, I want you to seed my eggs," I said to him.

I was still on the pill, but I knew I was going to get off it. Tommy really gave it to me that day. The sex was more intense than I could remember. Tommy gave me another big load of cum that session. All I could think of was, Tommy would soon be trying to make me pregnant and God help me, I wanted his baby.