Overwhelming Urges

Story Info
He wanted to show her off, but it got out of hand.
8.9k words
3.98
280.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

I know when the idea started, I just don't know why. Thinking about it, I suppose each and every one of us has some kind of perverse notion in our heads, we just keep them in check.

For some reason I could not explain, I wanted to see situations where my wife Patti was exposed, I wanted others to see flashes of nudity.

At the same time, I didn't want to be embarrassed, or have her embarrassed, so it had to be "accidental."

I think am probably about as completely normal as it is possible to be, well, except for that urge that kept popping into my head. I am 5'10" tall and 200 pounds, at barely 37 years old I am still in shape. Let's just say I fill out a size 48 jacket nicely.

But other than size, I don't think I ever stood out at anything in my entire life.

My wife Patti, on the other hand, is simply spectacular. She is 5'4", she has a sweet body with that sexy sway back look like that Bardot actress. She is also a redhead, a natural redhead. The kind with the big hair, every possible color mixed into it, hanging in flowing waves to her shoulders.

Add in the upturned nose, green eyes, round wire framed glasses and freckles absolutely everywhere and you get the picture.

Not beautiful in the classic sense like the air brushed models we see on TV, in magazines. No, she was just gut wrenching sexual in the way she stood, the way she walked, everything about her oozed sex.

I don't believe she ever really realized it until after we had been married for several years.

How did she end up with a guy like me?

I don't have a clue, I was at a party, she walked up to me and said hi. My mouth fell open, she giggled and I was madly in love, just like that.

Somehow I got my vocal cords to work enough to ask her out, she smiled and said sure! We were both just barely 18 at the time a full 40 pounds lighter than I am now.

She seemed to like me, don't ask me why. The studs on the ball teams were all biting themselves on the leg to get close to her and nothing ever worked.

Patti was THE catch in our school, and somehow I caught her.

Also very modest, she wore simple blouses buttoned up almost to the top, or sweaters. Usually she wore slacks, if she did wear a dress it was always level with her knees. There was no such thing as going without a bra, even though there was simply no reason for her to wear one. Her body didn't have a sag to it anywhere at that age.

In fact she still almost doesn't.

We sometimes went to the beach, all the other girls wore those tiny string bikinis. I was excited that day, expecting to see Patti in one.

She slid her pretty flowered coverup off to reveal a one piece green suit that might as well have been paint. She had the only one piece suit on the beach that day.

Yep. I probably heard 20 guys compliment her on it. I also saw her get some mildly hateful looks from some other gals who were wearing dental floss with some postage stamp size patches.

It was just Patti, not something she could do anything about, she did attract attention.

We dated several times each week, finally progressed to petting through our clothes. But until the evening of our marriage day I never saw her nipples, let alone anything else.

That night she came out of the bathroom, she had on a silky pink thing that came to mid thigh and nothing else. The room was dark but I saw my first real glimpse of her body in the light from behind.

I was in bed, still wearing my briefs, and instantly I was erect at the vision.

Well, I was already erect but one look at her like that and my 7 inches became 8.

As she lay beside me, I lifted the hem of the thin nightgown she wore. I reached down to open her legs, she buried her face against my neck, bashful as I looked at and touched her body. Her breasts were nice and round but small, she was covered with those wonderful freckles. The surprise was between her legs, there was the tuft of red pubic hair, that did nothing to hide the mass of flesh protruding from her. Her outer lips were extremely large, wrinkled, her clit was as large as the end of my thumb.

I learned later that when she was excited, her loins swelled to extremely large, almost like a flower opening outwards.

Patti was a virgin, I could best be described as inexperienced. Our first joining was hurried, I doubt I lasted more than 30 seconds, beginning to explode as I felt her body resist, then give way.

But I lasted longer the second time, and the third, by morning my foreskin was all swollen and sore. That is an understatement, it swelled up to about three times normal size, when I tried to take a leak it was like I had it set on fan spray.

I went to see my family Doctor, he stifled a laugh when he saw the end of my poor pecker, but offered an ointment that helped. It was a full week before the soreness faded enough to where we could do it again, by then I was trying very hard to get Patti to enjoy our lovemaking.

Since I couldn't actually put my cock in her, I licked her instead. Not that I actually knew how to do that but she did respond somewhat to that, more than she did during actual sex, it seemed.

She thrust back at me lightly, she moaned and seemed to enjoy it, but I wanted her to scream and squeal and lose control.

She just never did, not really.

Then one day Patti missed her period, I went with her to the Doctor's office after the home test read positive. Having a child was in our plans, but it was still a surprise that it happened so fast and so easy.

We had been married just 6 short months.

I sat out in the waiting room pretending to read a magazine about golf. Patti was back there for a long time as I sat there wondering what they were doing to her.

She came out looking flustered, I stepped up to the counter to sign the papers for insurance.

Just then a man in a white coat stepped out. He didn't look like any Doctor I ever saw, he was about 30, taller than me, well built, good looking. I was wondering what happened to my Doctor, mine was around 60. The way Doctors are supposed to be, I thought.

"I almost forgot, Patti." He said.

"Have the nurse schedule you for a followup next week, I will have the test results back by then."

Patti nodded.

"That is your Doctor?" I asked her as we got to the car.

"Yes." She blushed again.

"I expected some old guy."

"So did I." Now she was blushing furiously.

"So what did he do to you?"

"Oh, just the usual."

I was thinking of this good looking guy looking at Patti's pussy, feeling her up, all the things that I thought Doctors do.

The usual?

For some reason I had a raging hard on at the idea.

No amount of prodding or probing had any effect, what went on in that room was secret.

That made it worse, I think.

Each evening I rubbed Patti down with Cocoa Butter, my Mom told me about that one. It seemed to work, Patti delivered a fat strapping baby boy we named Thomas after her Dad who sadly passed away just two weeks before Tommy was born. Her body returned to almost the way it looked before. Her bust was larger, and her hips wider, which just added to her constant sexy look.

There were no stretch marks on her that I could find, and I looked.

Life returned to as normal as it is possible in a household with a new baby. I guess I just assumed that since the first one was so fast and easy that soon there would be kids everywhere, but that didn't happen.

I have no idea why.

We had the usual circle of friends, so we went to parties, camping, things like that. I tried many times to get Patti to loosen up, nothing worked. Even at beach parties, it was always that one piece suit.

When she replaced it, it was another one piece suit, a different color.

Once at a party I got her to unbutton her blouse a couple of buttons, she seemed nervous about it at first but later in the evening relaxed. At one point she reached across a coffee table for something, her blouse gapped open. There was a couple of guys sitting there that I barely knew, I saw them take a peek.

I doubt they saw more than the top of her bra but that was enough to excite me. Patti noticed my reaction, I was on her the moment we got home.

Later, she asked me about it. I confessed that the idea of someone getting a peek down her blouse or up her skirt seemed to turn me on. She didn't really say anything more about it, but I did notice that her blouses were more unbuttoned most of the time after that, not a lot but more than normal. She even had a couple of skirts that showed off her pretty legs, that was unusual. A couple of her new dresses, the fancier ones, were the type that she couldn't wear a bra with, too.

We often went to dinner, Patti always sat properly but there was no hiding her full breasts when she walked, without a bra on she jiggled. Without fail that set me off, she seemed to accept it.

She got looked up and down a lot, I liked that.

I got a series of promotions at work, finally heading my sales department. This changed things in our lives, one of my duties was to put together teams for different presentations.

It seemed I got off of one airplane to go get on another one.

I had opportunities for affairs, lots of them. Women were everywhere, the circle I was in reeked of money, big business. Some of the contracts we worked on were millions of dollars.

I stayed faithful, I loved my Patti, happy with what I had at home. I am sure she stayed the same, although anything is possible when a man leaves his wife home alone for days at a time.

I doubt anything ever happened, she never showed any signs at all.

I had the type of wife that makes almost every man she meets weak in the knees. Patti was completely used to it, sometimes men would make passes, reach out to touch. She would simply slide away or rebuff them with a sweet smile. She even danced with friends of ours, there was never any cuddling or rubbing, although some did try. She just moved back when they moved forward, made them stop if their hands groped.

Patti stayed at home to take care of the house, and our little Tommy, who seemed to grow overnight into a strapping six footer soon headed off to college.

This meant she was free to travel with me, before we always had to make arrangements for Tommy and that wasn't easy since many of the trips were a full week.

The devil in me, long subdued, began to rear it's head again. Now 36, Patti had not gained one single pound that I could tell. I, on the other hand, had thickened and added some 40 pounds. I was not fat by any stretch of the imagination, my weekly workouts at our local gym when I was home saw to that.

We were on the airplane headed for Hawaii, one of the rare trips there for sales meetings. I had managed to tie together two prospects into one trip, part of the reason I was paid well.

If I closed both, it very likely meant I was in line for regional head, which was a fat raise and meant I would be home much more.

We also had several days to play and see the sights between meetings.

I suggested to her that she could "loosen up a little" since we were out of town.

After all, nobody would know us.

"What do you mean?" She asked, with a smile.

I am sure she already knew, over the years I had probably dropped a thousand hints with very little success.

"Oh, I was thinking maybe you could dress a little..comfortable? You know, sexy?"

Like the time we were at a park, we found a quiet area, no one around. Patti had on a skirt and blouse, I managed to get her panties off for some playing around.

She really seemed to get a kick out of that, she was hotter than a pistol, that familiar swelling in her loins even larger than normal, if that was possible.

On the way home, I was low on fuel so we stopped. Patti had her hands in her lap, her skirt pressed firmly between her legs.

"Relax a little, hon!" I told her as the attendent began to wash the windshield.

"What do you mean?" She asked, knowing full well exactly what I meant.

She would not budge her hands, but I noticed her face flushed.

My comments on the airplane had no real effect, Patti didn't say anything, just picked up her book. But then she put the book down, looked at me.

"Maybe I will go shopping, see if I can find a nice bikini that will fit. For the beach."

I squirmed in my seat at the prospect.

"Would you like that? she asked me.

"Yes! I would. You will look great in a bikini!"

We checked in at the hotel, there was nothing to do until the next day, so Patti told me she would go do some shopping.

"How about I go with you?" I said.

"Really?" she said.

Shopping isn't something I do.

"Sure, I can help you pick out some outfits, and I need a new suit, too." I fibbed.

"Oh, OK." She smiled a sly smile.

I washed up, pulled on a T-shirt and some shorts when Patti came out. I almost dropped my toothbrush.

She had on a pair of tan shorts, nothing too abnormal there, but her top was just a silk scarf wrapped around her breasts. It was translucent, the swirl of colors hid her nipples but it was obvious it was all she had on.

She saw my expression, I had never in all the years we had been together seen her like this, certainly not headed out into public, anyway.

"Well, we are in Hawaii!" She smiled.

"Might as well go native."

I took a deep breath.

I was watching for reactions as we walked hand in hand down Kalakauwa boulevard towards the row of shops. There were a few who turned to glance but most people paid no attention. There were women everywhere in various stages of dress. We stopped at several shops, not really finding anything. Finally at one shop there were racks and racks of outfits. We were rummaging through the different styles when a young man came up to us.

"Can I help you find something?" He asked.

"I was looking for a new suit for the beach, and maybe one for the wife." I told him.

"You would look good in an earth tone, since you are still a bit light skinned." He said, reaching back and pulling one off the stack.

"Hmmm...about a 38 waist? Try this on." He pointed towards a little cubicle off to the side.

My idea had been to get Patti to model some suits, not me. But I went and put it on, it surprisingly fit me perfectly. I came out to see what Patti thought, the young man had a tape measure around her hips.

"Hey man, that looks great!" He said, then he turned his attention back to Patti.

"Thirty-four inches, just like I thought." He said, looking up at me with a smile.

Then he wrapped the tape around Patti's breasts, his hand brushing aross the front as he did. She didn't react, holding her arms up to allow it.

"Thirty-four inches!" he announced to no one in particular.

"Perfect! Red hair, I would think a light Green for the color."

He reached to the hangers and pulled out what looked to be about one square inch of cloth all told with just Green yarn holding it together.

I took one look, there was no way in hell Patti was going to buy that, let alone wear it or even try it on!

"You can use the same dressing area." He told her, then he turned his attention to me.

"Do you like that one?" He asked, as Patti first hesitated, took the suit and walked to the little cubicle.

"Uhhh....yes, I will take it." I said, watching Patti close the curtain.

Was she really going to come out wearing that? In front of people? Not bloody likely!

I waited for her to call me to come and look.

But she pushed the curtain aside and stepped out. My jaw dropped in shock, I was instantly solid as a rock!

The top had two thin strips of yarn over the shoulders and another around the back that clipped with little hooks at one point. The area over her nipples was barely covered, her full breasts hung out the top, bottom, and sides.

That was amazing enough, but the bottoms! Patti's red bush stuck out the top of the tiny triangle of cloth a good inch or more, red pubic hairs also stuck out both sides. I knew she had less than 1/4" of material covering her labia on the sides, one wrong move and she would slide out.

The young salesman stood there looking her up and down like it was perfectly normal.

"I can't wear this." Patti told us, looking down at herself.

I had to admit she was right, no way could she wear that in public.

"My hair shows."

"You need a bikini wax job." the young man said.

"We offer that service right here, a lot of folks come over here not ready for the new suit styles."

"What's a bikini wax?" I asked, still dumbfounded.

I had a pretty good idea, though.

"We just remove the excess hair so it doesn't show." He smiled.

"Or all of it if the customer prefers." His smile got bigger.

"What do you think?" Patti asked me.

"That is beautiful...and sexy as hell! Why not, it will be something new."

I already almost didn't believe this, my shy and modest Patti was standing there very close to naked in front of a total stranger and she wasn't even blushing.

"OK. Go right through that side door, we will get you fitted." He didn't wait for her response.

"Sarah!" He called.

A pretty young woman came out from behind the counter, I assumed she was the one who would do the waxing. Patti shrugged, turned and walked to the door, opened it and went inside.

I stared at her naked behind as she walked away, the lump in my throat almost matching the one in my shorts.

"Sarah, take over the front, please. We have a bikini wax."

Sarah smiled and nodded, then looked me up and down.

"That suit looks good on you!" she offered, looking at the bulge I was making in the front of my new suit.

"Well, let's get started." he said.

It startled me as I got his meaning. Before I could say anything he told me to come on in, I could watch and see how it is done if I liked.

Then he opened the door, I followed meekly behind.

Patti was standing there looking at a long padded table covered by sheet. She had an odd expression on her face.

"Go ahead and slip that off and sit on the table." He instructed, turning his attention to some bottles sitting on the counter.

Patti looked at me, then back at him, hesitant. I expected her to say no, protest, something.

She sighed, reached up and pulled the strings at her side, the tiny bikini bottoms dropped loose. She set the bottoms on the chair, then hopped up on the edge of the table, her face beginning to show pink.

"We do a shampoo first, that softens the hairs." he said, not looking around.

"Then it won't hurt nearly as much."

He ran some warm water into a small basin, turned to Patti.

"Go ahead and lie back. Here is a cushion." He handed her a large pillow, helped her tuck it behind her.

"Open your legs, please." he asked.

She looked first at him, then over at me. The look was a question.

I just shrugged, nodded.

Patti seemed to relax, then she spread her legs, her mass of flesh came into view. I was familiar with that, she was becoming excited.

My mind flashed back to that day so long ago at the Doctor's office. I wondered if he had been treated to the same view.

I was reasonably sure he had been.

The young man spread some soap of some kind on his hands, began to work it into her fine soft pubic hairs, starting right at the top using little circles with his fingertips.

Whatever he was using began to create a large amount of fine foam. Then he changed to rubbing it back and forth sideways, the amount of foam increased quite a bit.

"How much do you want me to remove? Just enough, or all of it?"

Patti looked at me, her eyes were slits now, the look was a question again.

"Better take it all, that suit is pretty small." I managed, my voice cracking.

"All right. All of it it is then!"

Patti didn't protest, she just grunted at his touch.

His hands then began to work the soap into her, he was touching her everywhere. He put his shoulder under her knee and lifted her right leg, turning her body so he could reach in behind.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers