Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, baby, you are doing so good," he said, squeezing her hand, "You sure you want to do this with no drugs?"

"No drugs?" Misha sputtered, "Girl, you are crazy! Cedric would've only had one child if I didn't have drugs."

They laughed and visited and discussed Misha's and Mrs. Grayson's birthing stories until the doctor came and Malcolm escorted his mother and sister to the waiting room. Cedric was there with their kids.

"Unca Malcolm! You're having a baby?" his niece said, tugging at his shirttail.

"Well, your Auntie Lara is going to have a baby—but it'll be mine too."

"Is she okay?" his nephew asked, worrying about his Auntie.

"Yep," he said, "she's just busy. Do you think our baby will be a boy? Or a girl?"

The kids started debating which it would be and Malcolm took the opportunity to rush back to his wife-to-be.

"Ready to push, Mr. Grayson?" a nurse asked on her way out the door. He nodded and smiled.

He got a cool wet washcloth and pressed it to Lara's forehead. The doctor came in and talked to them for a few minutes, describing what would happen, what he wanted Malcolm to do, what Lara needed to do, and everyone was on the same page.

"Good game plan, Doc," Malcolm said, "I feel like we should all put out hands in and yell, 'Go Lara!'"

Everyone chuckled and Lara smiled at Malcolm, eyes shining. She loved how he always tried to lighten the mood when she was stressed. But then, it was time for business. Malcolm supported, coached, yelled, and cried as Lara pushed his baby out. He stared in wonder at his love's beautiful pussy opening up to let life out.

"Reach down and feel your baby's head, Lara," the nurse instructed and held up a mirror for Lara to watch. Malcolm took her hand and guided it down and they rubbed the slick head of their nearly-born child together. Lara choked with happiness, tears flowing in earnest now.

Finally, the head emerged and the doctor had Lara pause for a moment to suction the nose and mouth. She was stretched as far as she possibly could be stretched at this point and finally the doctor told her to push again. The head was followed by a pair of little shoulders, a pooch of a rounded belly, butt, and folded up legs. The doctor pulled the legs apart to straighten out the cord and Malcolm stole a glance—a girl. IT'S A GIRL! She let out a shrieking wail just then and Malcolm grinned like a fool.

"She sounds like her mama! Baby, she's a girl, she's a perfect little girl! Oh my God, she's beautiful!" he said, kissing his wife-to-be. He had a fiancé and a baby girl. Malcolm realized that his life was changed—forever.

12