Owned! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

Abruptly she rose off my face leaving my tongue probing at thin air as she lifted herself up.

''Now, let's see what the rest of your presents are shall we?''

Feeling horny as hell and yet somewhat dejected I sat up and plucked present after present from the pile, each one another sex toy designed to torment my cock, ass or balls. By the end of the hour I had a pile of whips, crops, paddles, cock restraints, ball dividers, dildo gags and strap-on cocks of various sizes, not to mention all manner of cuffs, a collar and a rather strange looking object which comprised two pieces of curved wood with a hole in the middle. I stared at it for some time, turning it over in my hands and trying to work out what it was for before finally my Mistress enlightened me as to it's use.

''It's called a 'humbler'. You kneel on all fours and then your balls go in the hole and the wood fits along the backs of your thighs. Once it's fitted you can't get up and your balls are nicely stretched and easy to abuse.''

Christ she was really serious about this. But what could I say, I asked for this and she was giving me what I wanted.

''Is your cock soft now?'' She asked.

''Kind of....a lot softer than it was anyway.''

''Good, lay back, I'm going to do the laces up tighter.''

I lay back on the carpet once more and my Mistress attended to the laces, pulling the sheath and the studs much tighter around my cock.

''There, that's better.''

She wrapped her fingers around the sheath and pumped it up and down on my cock. I winced again as I felt the blood rushing into my shaft, the studs tormenting my cock as they pressed harder and harder into it.

''Just one more present for you.'' She said standing up and walking off to retrieve an ominous looking tube shaped present from the kitchen.

''What the hell can this be now?'' I thought. ''Surely not another dildo!''

''Any guesses slave?''

''Not really Mistress, I mean...haven't we already got enough stuff here?'' I said pointing at the pile of sex toys, restraints, whips and other paraphernalia.

''Ah, but this is different.''

She handed me the tube and told me to unwrap it. I took it and was surprised to find how light the parcel was. I ripped of the coloured paper and found what looked like the inside of a kitchen roll. Turning it so that I could see inside I realised there was a sheet of paper inside and fished it out with my finger.

I unrolled the sheet of paper and started to read it, while Mistress sat on the sofa with one heel resting on the edge of the cushion, her legs spread wide as she openly stroked her beautiful pink pussy.

''Is this for real?'' I asked, more than a little distracted by her open legs.

''If you want to keep on licking my ass it is.'' She said, gently stroking her clit.

''But what does it mean exactly?''

''It means exactly what it says.''

I read the page again, trying to interpret some of the finer points and wondering how far Mistress would go. The whole thing was fairly vague and I wondered just how far Mistress was prepared to push me, or whether the whole thing was a bit of a joke to her that would be forgotten by the end of the week...

CONTRACT OF SERVITUDE

I, slave Rob, declare my undying worship for Mistress R and hereby confirm that my cock, balls, mouth and arse are hers to use howsoever she shall please whenever she engages her word of authority ('Slave'). I shall follow her command without hesitation or question and shall refrain from masturbation between times unless I am given the freedom to do so. I further confirm that I will serve Mistress R in whatever way and whenever she sees fit and that I will maintain a respectful attitude to her at all times.

In return I shall be rewarded at Mistress' discretion with sex, Femdom punishment and the opportunity to worship Mistress R's beautiful ass.

I also confirm that I will willingly (and without prompting) lick Mistress' clean after any and all sexual activity, thus acknowledging my status as Mistress R's cumslut.

Signed in agreement ............................... 16th October 2007

''Don't worry, it's not legally enforceable....but at the end of the day, it doesn't need to be. The worst thing that could happen to you would be that I set you free and we went back to a normal, boring vanilla sexlife. I think you'll do whatever it takes to avoid that happening. Won't you?''

I looked up at her to see the she had lifted up her body so that her middle finger was now clearly visible pressed between her ass cheeks, teasing her puckered hole.

''Just sign it, it's what you want anyway.....you know it is. Anyway, you've already agreed haven't you?''

I bowed my head and wondered how dull life would be returning exclusively to vanilla sex, I knew I couldn't do it, or at least I knew I couldn't be really happy.

''Okay, I'll sign it.....''

''Good slave, now come here.''

I moved towards her and she turned over, kneeling on the sofa and offering me her ass to lick.

''Enjoy it slave.''

I eagerly lent forward to tongue my Mistress' gorgeous hole,but as soon as I sensed that perfect musk on my tongue my cock swelled again and the studs did their worst. But I didn't care, I could take whatever Mistress would give me as long as I got my reward.

- - -

Throughout the day Mistress ensured that my cock was always at least semi-hard. We hadn't really planned to do anything very much and she never really got properly dressed. When she got cold she turned the heating on and continued sitting around in a tight t-shirt and a pair of skimpy knickers and every time she sensed that the effect of sitting around half naked in front of me was beginning to wear off she would do something to reclaim my attention.

At first it was subtle things like slipping her hand inside her knickers, toying with her pussy and then licking her fingers...but later it became more direct. About seven in the evening I was reading a magazine and she came and knelt between my legs. As it was so hot in the house and as the sheath made it practically impossible to wear jeans, I had plumped for a pair of baggy shorts. These offered little resistance to Mistress' inquisitive fingers which she slid up the leg and curled around my balls. At first I was (bizarrely) quite proud of myself, because having endured so much stimulation all day I was now at the point where my cock would take more than that to get hard, and right now not getting hard meant a whole lot less discomfort for me.

Sensing that she wasn't getting the reaction required Mistress tightened her grip on my nuts and began squeezing them very hard. I dropped the magazine and looked down at her face which stared up at me, daring me to challenge her right to maul me.

''Something to say slave?''

''No Mistress.'' I gasped, hoping that she would pack it in sooner rather than later.

''Good.....Is it getting sore yet slave?''

''A little Mistress.''

''Only a little slave, perhaps you have a higher tolerance for this sort of thing than I thought....oh well, it'll be fun finding out just what your limits are won't it, because believe you me everything that's gone before is going to seem like a walk in the park compared to what I've got planned for you over the coming months.''

My cock started to swell again as Mistress continued to manhandle my balls.

''Oh that's better, I can feel your sack getting tighter....mmmmmm.''

I screwed my face up as my cock grew harder and harder and the studs dug into my thinly skinned meat. Mistress withdrew her hand from my shorts' leg and told me to stand up. Then she yanked my shorts down and told me to step out of them, before pushing me back down onto my chair. She hooked my legs over the arms and I felt myself sliding forward until I was nearly horizontal.

Mistress grasped the sheath around my cock with her right hand and began pumping it up and down on my cock. I hissed in protest and was rewarded with a sharp slap across my balls.

''How quickly you forget slave....you should be thanking me for this.''

''Yes Mistress.'' I managed to spit through my clenched teeth.

''Time to cum slave, and then you can take this nasty thing off....all you have to do is shoot your load.''

''Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.''

I tried so hard to cum, but I was way out of the zone, at least I was until I saw the fingers of her left hand outstretched towards my mouth.

''Get them as wet as you can slave, you know where they are going.''

I took Mistress' fingers between my lips and dredged up every bit of saliva I could find to coat them with until eventually she pulled them away, a thin band of spit trailing from my lips to her fingertips which eventually broke and fell across my chest.

Mistress wasted no time and quickly forced three fingers into my ass one at a time. I winced and groaned as she pushed her (thankfully) rather small fingers inside and then sighed with relief as she started to circle them inside me, stimulating my prostate and putting me very much back in the zone.

''Come on slave, times running out...you don't want to go to bed with a full sack do you?''

I grunted as she spoke and felt the first signs of my orgasm approaching. My hips tensed and I started to pump my cock up and down against her hand (and the studs) until finally I grunted as I felt the first spurt of cum shoot from my cock.

Mistress pumped me mercilessly until she was certain I had nothing left to give and then stood up and leaned over me. She slid her fingers into my open mouth and I was forced to clean her hand of my spunk.

''That's it slut, swallow it all down....you love it don't you, you really are my little cumslut bitch!''

''Yes Mistress.'' I winced as I swallowed my cum.

A few minutes later Mistress removed the sheath and was disturbingly elated at the sight of my sore and red and very marked cock. I hissed as she dragged her nails across it one more time and then hissed again a few minutes later when I got into the shower and felt the water cascade over my tormented skin.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers
12