Owned! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

Then she pushed them aside and moved down the bed towards me. She reached through the bars and pulled my gag down before tilting my head up and prising my mouth open with her thumbs. She leaned over the top of the bars above me and opened her mouth allowing the contents of her mouth to stream down into mine. She was shaking as she did this and as soon as she was satisfied that I wouldn't shut my mouth she let one side of my head go and started rubbing her clit furiously. She came almost instantly, her other hand letting me go and clutching the bars in front of me as she grunted and groaned her way through a massive orgasm.

As she lay, collapsed on the sheet in front of me, her eyes opened and she peered at me through her mess of hair.

"Swallow it." She whispered.

When I didn't respond immediately she repeated her command, adding.

"...Remember, you're my cumslut."

She stared at me through the bars, daring me to defy her. But I couldn't. I meekly swallowed the double load and opened my mouth to show her that I had done so. Her smile returned and she sat up on the bed, one leg raised and bent at the knee, her fingers gently stroking her pussy again.

The two guys jumped off the bed and she thanked them for coming. They bustled out of the room and bounded downstairs to retrieve their clothes before leaving. As they dressed Mistress just stared into my eyes, slowly rubbing her cunt and licking her lips.The front door slammed shut before she finally spoke.

"Is that what you wanted to see slave, does it turn you on to see me act like a fucking slut?"

"If it pleases you Mistress." I said, hoping to avoid the question.

"Oh, it did please me slave, as I think you could tell...."

"Yes Mistress."

"I found watching your DVD's very liberating slave. It made me realise that it's okay to act slutty, in fact men love it. And the sluttier you act the more they love it. Did you like it when you heard me gagging on his big cock?"

I lowered my eyes with the shame of my admission.

"Yes Mistress."

"I thought so. Tell me......"

I looked up to see her waiting expectantly.

"I loved hearing you gagging on his big cock Mistress."

"Louder."

"I loved hearing you gagging on his big cock Mistress."

"Better."

She slid off the bed and walked around behind me, kneeling down and reaching between my legs. My knees were red raw from kneeling for so long, unable to move with my balls tied fast to the bed. Mistress stroked my balls and then used a small pair of scissors hidden under the bed to cut me loose. Next she undid one of my cuffs and turned me away from the bed and bent down between my legs to take my still hard cock into her mouth. As she sucked me she scratched my poor balls with her nails and then lifted my cock up to lick them.

Then she used her nails to undo the binding around my balls before releasing my other wrist and telling me to lay down on my back. I lay down gladly after being in one position for so long and Mistress stepped over me in her ridiculous stiletto's and pulled my cock box out from under the bed. She placed it over my groin and then reached underneath to feed my cock and balls through, it would have been easier had they been fully soft but she forced them through eventually. Then she retied my balls and secured them via a lace to a hook she had added on one side.

Then she stood up and I realised what she was about to do. She climbed onto the box and smiled down at me.

"Do you remember your birthday card slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"I bet you do....are you ready slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress." I managed to croak as I felt the Perspex sole of her shoe begin pressing down on my rapidly hardening cock. She pressed harder and harder, mashing my cock into the extra studs I had fitted at her request, applying as much weght as she dared, over and over again. I looked down at my poor cock trapped under her foot and bit my lip as I saw my meat squashed almost flat. Thankfully she chose not to apply her heels this time, but later said that she might next time.

Satisfied that my cock had been tortured enough she stepped off the box and moved so that her body was above my head. She squatted down so that her pussy was right over my face, she was still dripping wet, I'd never seen anything like it.

"Lick me." She said, grasping my cock in her hand and pumping it hard.

"You can taste the cock can't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied between licks.

Then she tilted her body so that her ass was directly over my mouth.

"That's what you really crave isn't it slave, my gorgeous ass?"

"Yes Mistress." I sighed, fighting the need to cum as she squeezed ever harder on my aching stalk.

"Go on then, lick my ass and cum for me."

I thrust my tongue as deep as I could into Mistress' ass as I felt her hand pounding my cock, the side of her fist thumping my balls as they lay trapped against the top of the box. I lasted about ten-fifteen seconds and then I felt the first string of cum shoot from my cock. How I lasted that long I will never know and I tongue fucked my Mistress' tight asshole for all that I was worth knowing that as soon as I stopped coming she would move it away.

She did indeed lift her ass off my face the second I was finished, quickly replacing it with her freshly spunked fingers for me to lick clean. When I had cleaned them she made a point of rubbing them on my stomach to collect the rest and then making me start all over again.

"That's right." She said smiling. "You are such a good little cumslut."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12