Owning Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"Daddy I need to pee," Sara whispered as they finished their lunch.

Charles chuckled and murmured, "Go quick and take Bella with you. She probably needs to go too."

Sera held Bella's hand as they crossed the short distance to the bathroom's the club restaurant was still empty aside of their party. Entering the bathroom Sera ducked into a cubicle and sighed with relief, "Daddy is gonna take us to Max Brenner's" she sung out, but only silence greeted her. "Bella, are you there?" Sera quickly finished and came out looking in each stall before panicking. Running out of the bathroom she cried, "DADDY!"

All three men turned to look at Sera, standing they moved almost as one, "Bella's gone," Sera wailed.

Mel burst into the bathroom just as Bella emerged through the hidden door on the other side of the room that led to the slave girl's locker room. Her eyes widened as Mel advanced on her. He picked her up clutching her tightly and left the bathroom carrying her back out through the dining room to the study slamming the door behind him.

"What happened?" Mel roared at Bella dropping her to the floor where she crumpled in a heap.

"I don't know," Bella whimpered, "I was entering the end stall and my hair snagged on something and I fell backwards through the wall and tumbled down the steps. I could work out how to open the wall again, and no one was around to ask." She looked up at him with teary eyes. "I couldn't get back through until I found the catch."

Mel breathed deeply stilling his temper, "Snagged?" It was more of a demand for answers than a question.

Bella lowered her head whispering, "I don't know, but when I got up nobody was there." Her head throbbed she had knocked it badly when she fell and had a feeling she may have blacked out momentarily, but she said nothing as tears welled in her eyes.

Reaching down and stroking her cheek to lift her face to his, he asked softly, "Are you okay? Not hurt?"

Bella looked up at him, but as she tried to nod she felt like her brain was rattling in her head. Mel scrutinised her noting her pale face and her eyes seemed unfocused, "Your hurt," it was a statement not a question this time. Picking her up and laying her on a nearby couch he called an ambulance and the buildings reception desk never taking his eyes from her pale face.

The last three days had been full of dramatic moments for both of them particularly today for Mel, every new venture in his life had come with its own risks and rewards, he had known this one would be no different from the first day he had spanked her and knew the rewards of trying to have the relationship he had dreamed of with Bella was well worth the risks to himself. He had not ever considered that this moment would have been one of those risks. He stroked her face and held her hand watching her carefully.

Rob barged in growling that no one saw anything or at least no one was saying anything but stopped in his tracks as he saw the pale girl lying on the couch with Mel hovering over her. Seeing Rob arrive Bella tried to sit up but dizziness overwhelmed her, and she clapped a hand over her mouth as her stomach rebelled against her.

Mel grabbed the waste basket holding it under her face as she threw up her lunch, it was only then that Mel saw the large lump that had formed at the base of her skull, and he put the basket on the floor to take of the wide formal collar off easing the pressure from her neck. "I am so sorry," Bella croaked.

Two paramedics were ushered into the room by one of the receptionists. Mel moved away allowing them to examine her relaying what Bella had said about her hair snagging on something to Rob, then he left with her as the paramedics bundled her onto a stretcher and hurried from the building.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers