Owning Bella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,505 Followers

Belinda was beside herself in need. The feather travelled over her body as if making love to her, and she could feel the growing sensations in her pussy as the vibe buzzed slowly. Rob leaned low, his voice in her ear asking the question again, "You haven't told me everything, have you, sweet one?" She gasped shaking her head, her mind was spinning making it difficult to think clearly. She could not form the words of denial she needed as his lips travelled down her neck. The feather simultaneously travelled down her throat and shoulder in a twin trail to his lips slowly lowering to her chest. She could feel herself build agonisingly close to climax, but as her trembling body betrayed her Rob stepped away standing upright before her.

Looking up she gazed at him with lust filled eyes seeing what all the club girls saw, a fantasy biker. Long haired, leather wearing, hard bodied, sex on legs and she was at his mercy, she almost sent herself over the edge as she took in his form. Rob watched her for a moment gauging his timing before speaking softly but with authority.

"Now my sweet girl," His voice was deep and dark, "You can either tell me the whole story and I will promise you the most mind blowing orgasm of your life, or you can choose to stay silent in which case I can tease you all night without release" he watched the quivering cease as her body tensed at his words, "I know there is something you are holding back." He moved closer bending to kiss her teasingly, "It can't be that bad surely."

Belinda closed her eyes remaining silent, and she heard him move. The feather brushed up and down her torso once more with slightly more force, it floated over her ass tickling at her pussy lips as it worked its way down to her feet. The feather sawed between her toes dipping down into the arch of her foot and tickling at her heel as it moved. Tracing back up her legs it tickled at her inner thighs alternating between both quivering muscles as the vibe droned on slowly within her.

Rob purposefully moved his free hand against the rope pulling at it slightly, so it put extra pressure on her clit and noted with satisfaction the that trembling thighs now shook quite violently. He smirked and stopped touching her, stepping back to her face. Noting the perspiration beaded on her forehead and upper lip he cupped her chin and kissed her, "You have nothing to fear from us, you know that."

The girl nodded croaking out, "Yes Master, please Master," she was panting, "Please let me cum."

He kissed her lightly, teasingly brushing his lips against hers as his lips went to her ear, "Talk to me sweet girl," He murmured.

"It wasn't a sprained ankle," she burst out, "Marie had let herself be branded by someone outside the club!" She tried to hang her head in shame at betraying her friend, but the tie in her hair kept her head in position, "Someone the club wouldn't like, she wouldn't say who."

His mind worked around the information quickly as he moved to turn the vibe up for the girl tightening the rope against her clit slightly, moving back to her face he kissed her panting mouth deeply, passionately as his hands cupped her breasts softly at first, then with increasing pressure, "Such a good, sweet girl," he murmured against her lips, "You may cum as much as you want now."

Rob continued to tease her until the first climax slammed into her then stepped away watching the tight athletic body thrash in the bonds. He turned the vibe up to high as the first orgasm seemed to ebb and watched as another rolled through her, smirking he released the chain watching her body fall to jerk and shudder upon the bench as yet another climax racked the small body, the blood flowing back to her freed limbs.

Rolling her carefully to her back he leaned over and bit at her wide open lips his hands kneading her breasts and pinching at her nipples, "One more, sweet one, you have at least one more in there," he bit her throat and growled low as she arched up off the table.

Her own body was super sensitive now and as the last orgasm rolled its way into her, her eyes rolled in her head, and she floated into oblivion. Rob quickly turned off the vibe and undid the rope, picking her up and carrying her to the small bed in the room and covering her with a sheet. He left the room quietly making sure Stephen knew where she was that he wanted her to stay at the club until he returned, for her own safety.

He then went to the office again, to go through the files of terminated memberships and applications that didn't make it through the vetting system they had in place. They possibly also needed a list of known disgruntled Masters whose runaway slaves the club had taken in. Surprisingly the list was not exceedingly long once the young men who thought being part of the club was about free sex with hot girls had been taken out. It would grow again once he added business rivals from the company, but it wasn't too unwieldy, and would be narrowed down to one hopefully when they found Marie and looked at the brand.

Picking up his phone he called Jake to see how the hunt for Marie was going.

...............................

Bella woke as the nurse gently picked up her hand to take her pulse. She blinked up at the woman and grimaced into the small light from above her bed. "Good Morning, how you feeling, honey?" The nurse enquired in a whisper.

"I have a dreadful headache," Bella admitted also whispering.

"Let me do your obs, and then I will get you some panadol, did you keep your dinner down?" She smiled kindly.

Bella nodded and regretted it immediately and putting a hand to her head. The nurse shone her torch into her eyes. "It was a nasty bump, I think you will have a head ache for a while," she held Bella's hand, "Don't be brave in here, if you're in pain you let us know right away, okay?"

"Of course," Bella whispered.

""I'll get you some panadol," back in a minute. The nurse left the room and Bella rolled over seeing Mel asleep in a chair. She was so glad to see him but felt guilty at the same time that he was not sleeping restfully in his own bed. She smiled as her eyes travelled over him, it was a strange mixture of emotions she felt for him. She wasn't sure that she felt love. What she felt was not the romantic love of books and movies, it was more that she felt adoration and devotion to him. She smiled remembering the first time he had kissed her properly as a lover, and how she had floated on clouds after it. 'Love,' she thought to herself, 'such a hard words to define.'

The nurse came back smiling, and handed her two white tablets and glass of water, "Here you go honey." She took the glass as Bella finished, "Concussions can be nasty, but you are going to be fine."

"Do you think," Bella blushed as she asked, "That I could get up and go to the bathroom now, I have been in this bed all night."

"Okay, but I will have to come with you just to be safe," the nurse helped her pull the sheets back and slide her feet into slippers. Together they walked the short steps to the private rooms' bathroom and with immense relief Bella sat on the toilet. She looked longing at the shower, "You can have a quick freshen up if you like. It's been a quiet night on the ward, I can spare some time."

Placing a plastic chair in the shower cubicle she helped Bella move across and undress, unhooking the shower head from the wall the nurse made it tepid and satisfied that the girl was safe, the nurse left her to shower and went get some fresh clothes and underwear. Mel had woken and was looking at his phone, "You shouldn't have that on in the hospital Mr Milano." The Nurse winked as she retrieved the clothes and returned to the bathroom.

Mel looked at the messages from Rob with consternation, itching to go and investigate himself but refusing to leave Bella's side. He looked around the room at all the flowers and gifts and realised just how many of his friends had also taken to his remarkable girl, smiling he noted the giant teddy bear sent by Charles and Sera. He imagined that Sera must be beside herself in grief that it happen while she was there. He would make time and call her later in the morning and make sure she had Bella's phone number so she could call her herself.

The bathroom door opened, and Bella looked pale as the nurse helped her through the doorway. Mel was on his feet and picking her up before she moved very far. He laid her carefully in the bed and kissed her lightly, "Feeling better?" His eyes searched her face as he asked the question.

"Much," she smiled up into his worried face. "Honestly, it's so much fuss over a simple fall, I feel really silly," she looked away.

The nurse quietly left the room as Mel took her chin making her raise her eyes to him, "You are my most precious treasure. I can't imagine my world without you in it. Nothing that happens to you is silly or trivial. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master," Bella whispered.

"Now rest," he kissed her lingeringly. Bella sighed as he went back to his chair and he turned raising an eyebrow at her.

"I feel as if I have been asleep forever," she said quietly, "Maybe I could just read some of the cards first?" She asked hopefully.

Mel chuckled and handed her a bunch of cards from the small chest beside her bed, "Dianne was here last night and wrote what they came with on the envelopes for you."

"Oh, no! People were watching me drool on my pillow and snore?" Bella was horrified, "Why didn't you wake me?"

Mel chuckled again, "Don't be silly, you don't snore and you weren't drooling."

Mel was not a man to chuckle often Bella realised as she smiled at the foreign sound. He was a stern and controlling man even when she pleased him, she found that the sound of his deep soft chuckle warmed her from the inside out.

They talked light heartedly about the flowers and cards she had received from friends before he broached the subject of returning home with her parents. He knew she would do as she was told and would be torn between pleasing her parents and pleasing him if he tried to make her stay here with him, so he approached it a different way to his usual controlling stance.

"You're mother isn't willing to leave you here in town to fend for yourself when you leave hospital, nor will she let me hire strangers to look after you. I do not wish you to go anywhere, but I do not see we have much choice here," he was trying to be careful with his wording. He did not want her once again to think he was sending her away when he wasn't or that he did not want to look after her himself.

She fiddled with the cards in her lap as she quietly said, "The truth is I 'm not sure how you convinced them to let me go so easily on Sunday or how it is you sit in that chair rather than Mummy." She looked up at him from beneath her lashes; "She can be a bit overbearing," Bella grimaced.

Sitting on the edge of her bed he took her hand, "I want you to understand I am not happy about this. I do not want to be the one to cause a rift between you and your parents," he smiled at her and she understood his greater meaning. "You will make me happier though if you insist on taking Dianne home with you to keep you and Rosie company while you recover so that I know you are safe." He smiled at her, "I can bring her down tonight or tomorrow and have a good excuse to check on you."

"Such fuss over nothing, honestly I am fine," she looked up at him determined to show she was indeed quite well.

"Let your mother fuss over you she rarely gets to anymore," Mel smiled at the look of resolve on her face, "It's been an anxious few days for everyone and it will only be for a day or two and you can ease your parents minds that you're happy and safe here in the city," he paused before adding, "With me."

Bella realised the decision had already been made without her, and she lay back on her pillow resigned to her fate. Three days ago she had made the decision to follow her bliss and nothing seemed to have gone right since then perhaps it was not the right thing to do after all. She turned her head to look up at Mel who was watching her anxiously, "I will do as you wish, Master," she forced a smile to her lips, but Mel noted it didn't reach her eyes.

He remained holding her hands until once again they were interrupted by the nurse with breakfast. The room became hectic after that with her parents arriving, the doctors visit, Dianne and Kurt coming by before work, and in the midst of it all Bella sat in the hospital bed letting it all happen around her. The doctor realising she was not responsive to anything going in the crowded room asked them all to leave so he could examine her.

Shining a light in her eyes, he asked, "Headache? Dizziness?"

"A headache but it's bearable," she smiled.

"I know your family and friends are eager to get you home, but you can stay for another night if you are not feeling up to going home, I believe you live a fair way out of town?" The doctor was concerned about her apparent lethargy.

Bella laughed, "I live here in town, quite close actually. It's my parents who live a fair way away." She realised this man was giving her a choice, a right Mel had said she retained when she became his, but had been taken out of her hands in this instance. Maybe it was time for negotiation. "I would love to go home, to my place, but my parents seem determined. You couldn't advise against a long car trip, could you?" She smiled cheekily at the doctor showing some signs of life for the first time since his arrival, and he smiled back.

Bella had always just done what she was told, and it felt good to be asked what she needed and to voice her own opinion. "Let's see what I can do, about that," he grinned. The doctor opened her door to the hallway, and she could see and hear him clearly as he spoke, "I understand how worried you all were, she has had a nasty concussion from the bump to her head, but she will be fine with a day or two of rest. Now did anyone ask Bella where she would like to have that rest?"

Bella watched Mel who, as always was studying her from the corner of his eye as he listened to the doctor. 'Oh dear,' she thought, 'She hadn't realised that would happen.'

"Bella will need to come back in to have the wound checked in a day or two, she tells me she has an apartment here in town, that would probably be preferable to driving back and forth from the family home don't you think?" He turned his head looking at them all, "Best perhaps that she makes the longer journey on the weekend maybe."

Rosie started to protest, but Joe cut her off with, "Now now, my love, the doctor knows best," and wrapped his arm about her shoulder. The familiar phrase from her father made Bella smile despite the strained look from Mel that she was receiving, he did not look pleased that she would not be going home with her parents, and that confused her.

Mel considered Bella as the Doctor finished speaking. He had handled the situation too gently perhaps in his efforts of not wanting her to think he did not want her after the dramas of the day before. He had indeed wanted her to go to her parents safely away from the city until he could find out exactly what happened at the club. Instead she had not done as she was told, but in such a way that she could not be punished for disobedience. They would discuss this at length when she was fully healed he clenched his fists and relaxed them again as he thought about that conversation.

Several hours later Bella showed her parents through her new apartment, her mother immediately went to the kitchen determined to find a reason that this was not the best place for her daughter to recuperate. She was chagrined to find it extraordinarily well stocked with healthy food rather than junk. Rosie had to admit it was a lovely apartment as she investigated every room while Mel and Joe spoke in the living room.

"Dianne can come and stay with her," Mel was saying, "and I'll drive her down myself Friday after she gets the all clear from the doctor."

"You've been very good to her, and us," Joe thanked his friend.

"She is easy to be good to," Mel smiled.

Bella needed some more medication after all the movement, but she didn't want to take them in front of her parents or Mel and have them worry more, so she went to the bathroom to take them and came back to sit on the lounge as she waited for the pain killers to take effect. It had been a long day and she had had a seriously broken night of sleep, she listened to them talk around her and slowly drifted off to sleep curling up on the soft chair.

..............................................

Rob had worked on through the night with both Stephen and Jake allowing the quiet of a Tuesday night at the club to allow the trainee managers to step up into roles they worked for. They were still there the following afternoon trying to piece together the small pieces of information they had all managed to gather the night before. Each of them had napped for small amounts of time on the couches in the office.

"Mel will be back from the hospital with Bella in an hour, how about we all go shit, shower, shave and try and think about what the hell we do next before we have to face him and explain why a slave he barely knew would have tried to hurt his girl," Rob was still troubled by the information about the new brand Marie had been given.

The men got up to leave, but Rob stopped and spoke again, "Wait," the two others stopped and looked back at him, "We need a stake holder's meeting tonight, I imagine they are all intending on coming in to see what actually happened anyway."

"I'll send the email, I have clothes here I will stay and keep an eye on things until you all return," Stephen said.

"Good man. Make sure you get a kip in to if you can, David and Theo can handle the club for a little while I am sure," Rob clasped his shoulder in farewell and walked out with Jake.

Letting Jake out on the ground floor Rob travelled up to the fourth floor. An exact duplicate of the floor below where Mel and Bella lived Rob barely used his floor for more than a place to sleep when he was in town. He had brought Belinda up earlier this morning explaining that he did not believe it safe for her to go home in case someone knew that Marie had told her of what she had done or was planning to do.

Leaving her with the instruction to freshen up and de-clutter the suite he had locked her in and gone about his business. As he approached the door, he wondered what he would find within. Since the death of Kitty, he had not lived here so to speak, but that was about to change, and he took a deep breath as he opened the door.

Rob walked into the smell of cookies baking. The heavy curtains had been drawn to let in the limited sunlight that the old heritage windows allowed. Hearing the door close Belinda moved from the kitchen approaching him slowly.

"You're baking?" He questioned her.

"There was not much in the way of food in your kitchen, and I had not eaten since lunch the yesterday. I found the cookie dough in the freezer and hoped you would not mind," She explained.

He loved the smell of cookies baking and Kitty had always kept cookie dough on hand, the slaves who serviced the rooms must have kept the stock of regular items on hand for his infrequent visits. To Belinda he said, "Make a list of what you would like and I will have it supplied." He looked at her and softly murmured, "You may be here a few days. Were you meant to work tonight?"

"No, Master. I work Friday to Tuesday," Belinda replied equally softly.

"Good. Do you have your own phone?" He asked.

"Yes it's in my locker," she answered keeping her voice soft but not using any of the formalities she would have in the club.

"Okay, another thing I hadn't thought of as well as feeding you," he grimaced, "It's been a busy day." He ran his hand through his hair, "I will have it sent up soon. Then you will use it to let anyone who may be concerned about your disappearance that you have gone on a spur of the moment joy ride with a biker friend." He smiled, "Better yet text them, you are not a very good liar." Rob laughed and walked to the kitchen searching for cookies.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,505 Followers