OWS: Handjob

Story Info
You give pleasure to the man you love.
895 words
3.92
73.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OWS - One Way Sex. A series with short stories about a woman giving pleasure to her man even though she does not feel horny herself.

Sunday evening. You have already gone to bed while I'm tucking the children in. My oldest daughter gets a hug and a goodnight before I get up, turn off the light and walks back down the stairs. You look up when you hear me entering the bedroom. I am naked already and hurry down beside you, pulling the sheets around us.

"Mmm, you are so warm and soft and nice," I whisper softly while turning to lay on my side halfway over you. I let my hand cup one of your large soft breasts and squeeze it a little. You kiss my forehead and caresses my back and we stay close like that for a little while.

But then the sheets become too hot and you push me down to lie on my back and at the same time push the sheets down so they only cover our legs. Now it is you, who are lying sideways up against me and you put your hand lightly on my balls and squeeze them ever so slightly. Then you let your finger slide up along the soft shaft of my cock until it reaches the underside of the cock head, where it makes some tickling movements before you let it slide all the way back until you again hold around my balls.

It feels good in my groin, and I can feel my cock slowly growing thicker.

"Mmm, your cock gets so big when it gets erect," you say and grabs it in you hand. I make enjoying noises and you start to move your hand up and down in long slow strokes.

"Do you like it, when I do this?" you ask.

"I love it," I say. "You know just how to make me excited and how to make my cock grow hard."

"I like to make you horny," you say. "I love the feeling of your growing cock in my hand. It is so handsome."

"I move my hand through your hair while I watch how my cock is sliding back and forward in your hand. The feeling is fantastic. You know just how to press extra hard while your finger is right under the rim of the cock head. I can hear my own breath increasing.

"It feels like you are in the mood for a little orgasm," you say after a while. "Would you like me to make you come?"

"Oh yeah." I am moaning now. "You get me really excited."

"Do you like coming while I am stroking you with my hand?" you ask, while stroking more and more eagerly.

"Yess... I love to give you my juice," I say.

"I love the feeling of your cock throbbing in my hand... And then I can see how the sperm gushes out of the thin crack. And then I can rub the warm, soapy sperm around over your sensitive cock head while you're still orgasming... Mmm I love to feel your orgasm."

I can feel the orgasm approaching, but apparently you can feel it as well, because now you slow down your strokes, although you're not stopping completely. I am panting and moaning - my entire body is longing for the relief of the orgasm.

"Oh yeah.... I can feel you're nearly coming. It feels sooo good..." You are moving you hand slowly up and down my cock and still squeeze hard around the shaft.

Even tough you are moving slow now, the orgasm is still getting closer and closer. My body tightens up, but again my orgasm is postponed, this time because you move your hand away from my cock and cup my balls instead. But then you twist your other hand up on my belly and takes my cock head between your fingers.

"Come on, let it come..." you say. "Squirt your delicious sperm for me... Let me feel it rush through your huge cock... Give it to me..."

And while you are holding my balls with one hand and rub the sensitive spot on the underside of the cock head with your thumb on the other hand, I feel the inevitable point of no return. I lift my head and look down on my cock standing proud and ready for launch in your hands. And then the first glob of white sperm is squirting out in a long thin strand on my belly.

"Ohh... how far you are squirting..." you say. "Soooo good... Delicious sperm for me to play with."

You catch some of the sperm with your thumb and rubs it on my cock head where more sperm is dripping out in large globs sliding down over your fingers and onto my groin. Relaxed, I lie my head back against the pillow and you lean over me and kiss me on my mouth while you're still rubbing my slippery, sperm coated cock.

"You make me feel so good..." I say.

"But you also make me feel good," you say. "And sticky... And sperm covered..."

I reach out and turn out the lights.

We continue to lie like that: me on my back, you on your side against me with sperm coated fingers around my softening cock, while we fall a sleep almost instantly.