Oyster Creek Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

He planted his lips on her stomach as his fingers found the top of her tight jeans, unbuttoning them and tugging them down in one movement. She did not complain, instead her breathing growing deeper as he slid the pants from her long legs, and soon the garments had joined the growing pile on the nearby armchair.

Daniel looked up at the redhead as his eyes roved over her fantastic body. His hands slid up her calves, and he pushed himself more upright so he could kiss her once more. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him to her as their lips pressed together, and with the hand he was not leaning on he reached for her bra. He unhooked it easily, breaking the kiss to stare eagerly as her large breasts spilled free.

"Impressive bra skills," Claire giggled.

He stared back at her hungrily, the hand that had unhooked her bra instead reaching to gently grasp one of her large breasts. "I'll show you what other skills I've got."

She murmured sultry delight as he quickly leaned forwards, planting delicate kisses on her rapidly-hardening nipples. She gasped with each flick of his tongue over the small red buds, clearly enjoying the attentions, and she almost seemed to regret when his mouth kissed lower.

Not for long I bet, Daniel smiled to himself as he slid her black lace knickers from her body. She lifted her hips to allow him to do so, and Daniel's breath caught at the sight of her gorgeous pussy. She was already wet, her desire clearly more than a little inflamed, and he slowly moved his head towards it.

She moaned low when he kissed her inner thighs, caressing them with his lips, his tongue leaving a wet trail towards her glistening snatch. When he reached her pussy, pressing his tongue flat against it and inexorably licking higher, she moaned louder. Much louder.

Daniel's desire was further inflamed by his lover's appreciative noises, and he planted heavy, luxurious kisses on her delicate folds, his tongue massaging every inch of her snatch. He delighted in her taste, alternating between long, slow licks and a more targeted probing with the tip of his tongue.

She writhed beneath the efforts of his mouth, obviously delighting in every little thing that he did. Her breaths were shivers of euphoria, and her low moans were loud in the otherwise quiet room.

"Oooh... Jenny was right about you..."

Daniel grinned into her snatch. He did not want to stop to ask exactly what Jenny had said, but he could guess the gist of it. He also assumed it had been complimentary given the way that Claire's hand had dropped to grip his hair, pushing his face against her pussy.

He took the hint, running the flat of his tongue against the sensitive lips with more alacrity, enjoying the slight bump of her clit rolling smoothly beneath it. Claire began to buck her hips, pushing her snatch back against his mouth, and her breaths were sharp and quick.

"You're going to... make me..." she started, her eyes rolling back for a second, flitting in and out of focus.

Make you come? was the question Daniel wanted to ask, but he dared not lift his face from his lover's pussy. She was far too close for that now.

Suddenly she hunched forwards, her eyes burning into his, a quivering ripple running across her body. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes rolled back, and he felt her pussy spasm against his tongue.

"I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm coming!" she cried, her arms near-flailing as she feebly attempted to grasp something - anything - nearby. Eventually her left hand landed on a cushion, and she grabbed it as if her life depended on it, her entire body arching as an orgasm ripped through her. Her hips bucked, smearing her juices across Daniel's chin, and he eagerly lapped at her pulsating snatch as she rode out her climax.

At last she slumped back down onto the sofa, a huge grin adorning her beautiful face. Daniel continued to plant delicate kisses on her pussy whilst the redhead drank down air, and it was a good while before either of them moved. Eventually, Claire pushed her torso upright, her legs still over Daniel's shoulders, her red hair cascading down onto the cushions of the couch. Her blue eyes burned into him.

"Stop kissing my pussy and get your cock inside it," she growled, and Daniel grinned as he hurried to obey. She unhooked her legs, allowing him to move to his feet, instead wrapping them around his waist.


Daniel moved to kiss her, and Claire leaned forwards to meet him, her right arm wrapping around his neck to allow her to press her face against his. As their tongues duelled, however, her left hand was not still, and Daniel gasped into their kiss as her fingers traced their way around his length.

He broke the kiss to stare lustfully as she unhooked his boxers, a low moan leaving her throat as his throbbing cock sprang free. Grasping his underwear, Daniel pulled it from his legs as Claire reclined on the couch, twisting around so that she was lying along its length, her red hair splayed out beneath her head.

"You look amazing," Daniel murmured as he moved to crouch on the sofa in front of her, the knee of his left leg sinking into the soft cushions whilst his right had its foot firmly planted on the floor. Claire bit her lower lips as she raised her legs to Daniel's shoulders, and she looked on with passionate anticipation as he grasped his cock and positioned it with her waiting pussy.

Slowly, he pushed inwards. Her hot snatch swallowed his member, its silken depths welcoming him in inch by inch, and Claire moaned as he filled her. She stared ardently into his eyes, and he returned the expression, overcome with desire as her body took him in.

For a moment they simply rested that way, before at last Daniel began to move his hips. Claire moaned again, her right hand grasping the back of the sofa, her left reaching above her head to hold the side.

"Your cock feels so good," she sighed, and Daniel groaned. The sound of a woman talking dirty drove him crazy with passion, and he growled as he started to move his hips more rapidly.

Claire's body responded, her blue eyes fluttering shut, and he reached up to grab her legs, taking them by the ankles and holding them firmly. The cushions rocked as he thrust gently but rhythmically inwards, short grunts of pleasure forced from his lungs each time their hips collided. An unattractive sound, he was sure, but Claire was far too lost in the pleasure of their sex to care or even notice.

I'm glad Jenny introduced us, he smiled to himself as another loud moan was torn from the stunning redhead's lungs. And although sleeping with his employees was what had sent him to Oyster Creek in the first place, why break the habit of a lifetime?

Especially when my colleagues love fucking as much as I do, he added with a chuckle, consciously speeding up the movements of his hips. Claire responded with a louder moan, her blue eyes staring up into his.

"Kiss me whilst you fuck me, Dan. I want you to kiss me." The words came out as a long drone of pleasure, but Daniel understood enough to gather what she meant. Letting go of her ankles her quickly leaned forwards, her legs instead wrapping around his waist. His hands moved either side of her head for support, his palms sinking into the soft cushion, and he pressed his lips hard against his lover's.

She moaned incessantly into his mouth, and he kissed her harder, his hips now crashing against hers. They rocked unsteadily on the couch and Claire fiercely gripped it, both for support and because of the building euphoria that raged through her veins.

Daniel pulled away slightly, pushing himself upright just enough to drink in the sight of the redhead beneath him. She stared up at him with animal hunger, her mouth open to gulp down air. Her arms were straining against the couch, her entire body tensing as she crested her climax, and Daniel delighted in it. Her large breasts shook wonderfully on her chest and in another position Daniel would have grasped them in an instant. As it was, he merely looked on with a delighted groan as Claire's blue eyes unfocused.

Her pussy twitched against his cock, and he groaned at the feeling, his cum beginning to churn in his balls. A whimper left Claire's lungs, and her right hand - which had been grasping the back of the couch - shot to his neck, pulling him to her for a fervent kiss. She sobbed out her joy into his mouth, her tongue jostling distractedly with his own.

The cause of her distraction was obvious, as with a shriek she broke the kiss, throwing her head back against the cushion. Her blue eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth dropped open as a howl was torn from her.

"I'm COOMMIINNG!" she screamed, her magnificent body spasming as her orgasm hit, her pussy seizing hold of Daniel's cock. Her long red hair shifted underneath her writhing head, her face contorted in the ecstasy of her release. Daniel could feel the pulsing waves of her climax as it shivered through her depths.

His hips crashed against hers twice more before he too cried out, thrusting inwards as deeply as he could go, surrounding his cock with her hot, pulsating walls as the first stream of cum shot from the tip of his member. Rapture overcame his mind, the beautiful woman into whom his cream fired fading out of focus temporarily. His fingers sank into the cushion so powerfully he thought he might rip it, but he did not care in the slightest. He cared only for the euphoric twitching of his cock, the feeling of his jizz spurting into his lover, the way that her walls quivered rhythmically around his probing member and the look in her glowing blue eyes that showed she was feeling the same way.

The moment stretched out, but at last it faded. Daniel lowered himself down on top of Claire with a long sigh, pressing his lips against hers for a lingering kiss that seemed to somehow epitomise the intense satisfaction that now filled the both of them. Their tongues slid lazily against each other, and both drank in deep breaths in the aftermath of their passionate sex.

Slowly, Daniel pushed himself upright, a final groan leaving his lips as the head of his sensitive cock passed from Claire's folds. She, too, moved to a sitting position, her glorious naked body sheened with sweat, and she smiled at him wickedly.

"That was well worth having to spend an evening with the boss, I think," she teased, her eyes glinting with mirth.

Daniel chuckled back, and reached for the half-empty ice cream tub. The contents were almost entirely liquid and yet it still looked delicious.

He grinned at Claire, and reached for a spoon. "I guess you won't be wanting to share the leftover ice cream with your boss, then?"

She lunged towards him and he laughed.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
12