Oyster Creek Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
277 Followers

Then Lucy moved forwards, pushing him back onto the sofa and climbing on next to him. Daniel leant forwards to kiss her, letting his fingers wander around her back to find the clasp of her bra. He deftly undid it, letting the garment come loose.

Lucy broke the kiss to stare hungrily at him, the bra falling away to reveal her huge breasts. She reached out to finish her earlier work of unbuttoning his shirt, seeming not to care that her wonderful tits were now on display. Daniel cared, however, and his hands were soon on them, his groans soon matched by Lucy's as she exposed his chest.

She seemed to appreciate his toned body, moaning as her fingers pressed against his muscle, and then her lips were mashing against his again. Their tongues swept together, and Daniel reached up to place one hand on the back of the blonde beauty's head.

The kiss was passionate, hungry, and though he was not surprised when Lucy's hand dropped lower, he still groaned loudly as she took hold of his cock and ran her fist along his length. She broke the kiss, staring down at him with quickened breaths, her blonde hair falling messily about her face.

"I want this cock inside me..." she whispered, hunger in her eyes.

He gazed back with equal passion, full of lust for this stunning woman. "Then what are you waiting for?"

With a smile that left no doubt as to her intentions, she threw one leg over him. Soon she was straddling him, lining his cock up with her pussy.

She did not wait long before sinking down, her mouth opening to release a joyful moan as her lips parted to welcome in his cock, inch by slow inch. Daniel, too, groaned with the pleasure of it, delighting in the way her hot snatch enveloped his eager member.

Lucy rested a moment on her haunches once she had taken him inside her, clearly appreciating the sensation. Her eyes were closed, and a broad smile was on her face. A smile that twisted into a wicked grin as those brown eyes fluttered open again, her hips slowly beginning to rise.

She kept the pace slow, her hands on his toned stomach, and Daniel groaned at the wonderful feelings that coursed through him at her work. His own hands moved to hold her hips as he stared upwards at his friend and lover, grateful that this gorgeous woman loved sex as much as he did.

She was on her knees, her legs either side of his waist and her palms on the back of the sofa, pushing herself forwards and lowering herself down with a deliberate, gentle rhythm. Her huge breasts swung like pendulums from her chest, and Daniel occasionally broke eye contact with his lover just to stare at them.

"Don't just stare at my tits, Dan. Grab them..." she moaned, her eyes glowing lasciviously.

He took her invitation eagerly, his hands almost immediately cupping the swinging mounds. The hard buds of her nipples rubbed against his palm, and he gently squeezed down, delighting in the way his fingertips softly sank into the flesh of her lovely tits.

Lucy seemed to appreciate the feeling, closing her eyes and moaning as her hips started to rise and fall ever quicker. Daniel could feel her breasts swaying in his hands, and he could feel her hot breath on his face. Slowly, she began to sink lower, her hips moving ever more horizontally, her face growing closer to his.

Soon, she was practically resting against him, and she leaned forwards to press her lips against his. He eagerly kissed her back, still holding her huge breasts, and delighted in the feeling of her body welcoming in his cock.

Lucy, too, seemed to appreciate the sensation, and her moans were louder now. Her brown eyes burned into his, and he was sure his own expression mirrored the lust that simmered on hers. Her blonde hair fell messily about her face, tickling Daniel's ears as it cascaded around his head, but he did not care.

Instead, he let go of her breasts, almost reluctantly, and wrapped his arms around his lover's back. Her soft skin felt wonderful beneath his touch, and he hugged her tightly to him, making it awkward for her to move her hips any longer.

A grin spread across her face as she realised what was next, and seconds later Daniel was hammering his hips upward, his cock pistoning into the gorgeous blonde model above him. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth dropped open, a frenzied cry ripped from her lungs at the sudden pleasurable onslaught.

Daniel grasped the back of her head, his fingers threading through her silky hair to press against her scalp, and drew her in for a deep kiss. She responded willingly, her hands moving to grip his shoulders, holding his body tightly as he filled hers. Evidently, she enjoyed the feeling of him pressed against her as much as he did.

He could feel his balls beginning to tighten, his body nearing the moment of release as his hips slammed against Lucy's. Her own body seemed to tense, and her fingers dug into his shoulders with force as her pussy started to constrict around his invasive member.

"I'm going to come..." he grunted, not slowing the near-rabid thrusting of his hips.

"Me too..." Lucy moaned in response, burying her face in the crook of his neck. Her entire body shook with the impact of his hips, and he held her close to him as he felt the first spasms of his orgasm.

He cried out as his cum shot forth, spurting into Lucy's eager depths, coating her walls. Pleasure filled his mind, his brain inundated with the sensations that coursed through him with each euphoric pulse.

"AHHH!" Lucy shrieked, her own climax erupting in her core. Her pussy rippled with the bliss that tore at her, and she screamed out her joy into his neck, her head writhing against his hand. She twitched faintly to match each rhythmic throb of her snatch, and her undulating walls welcomed inside every drop of cream that spilled from his cock.

Slowly, their orgasms passed, and Daniel held Lucy to him as he gulped in air. She, too, remained still, clearly exhausted in post-climactic joy, and he appreciated the sensation of her hot body pressed against him.

At last, she extricated herself from his grasp, her brown eyes glowing with satisfaction as she leaned down for another kiss. Their tongues duelled less hungrily this time, and she pulled away with a contented moan. Daniel closed his eyes as he enjoyed his lover against him, both of them exhausted in the aftermath of titanic climaxes.

He was glad he'd taken a break now.

Soebek110
Soebek110
277 Followers
12