Oyster Creek Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

Daniel decided to let his hands wander then, and they were only too eager to comply. His right hand left Claire's hip, slowly travelling up the side of her slender body until it came to her chest. There he grasped one of her lovely breasts, enjoying the way the soft mound filled his hand.

Claire seemed to enjoy it, too, from the way she moaned. She leant backwards; not far enough to pull her snatch from his insatiable tongue, but still giving him more room to squeeze and caress her breasts. Her gaze never broke with his.

She was growing ever-closer, and that delighted Daniel. The twin sapphires of her eyes had started to cloud with the onrushing crescendo of pleasure in her core. He could see the tension building on her face.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." the red-haired beauty moaned, and he chuckled inwardly. He had no intention of doing so. Instead, he let get of her breasts, returning his hands to her hips and holding her there tightly.

Meanwhile, Jenny's efforts continued, her tongue sweeping quickly over his rigid shaft. He could not see her, but he could picture how she looked. When coupled with the very real sight of Claire as she writhed in barely-constrained euphoria above him, it was a challenge not to simply climax there and then. Yet he held back; he knew it was not his turn to come.

It seemed that it would soon be Claire's, however, given the way her eyes had closed and her moans were growing louder. She was rubbing her hips back against his face now, his tongue lapping eagerly at her sensitive folds and her entire body seeming to coil in preparation for her release. She let go of the bedsheets with one hand to instead tightly grasp his hair, then her eyes opened and she looked down at him with an expression of near-orgasmic shock. Her mouth dropped open and he knew she was seconds away.

"Oh fuck... I'm... I'm... I'm coming!" she sobbed out, her muscles seeming to spasm all at once as an orgasm erupted in her core. Jenny pulled her head from his member to watch her friend climaxing against his face, but Daniel did not care. What occupied his attention was the wonderful sight of Claire's release, her blue eyes rolling back at the pleasure that swept through her mind, her stomach and limbs twitching as she was overwhelmed by the ecstasy.

He slowed but did not stop the movements of his tongue, gently caressing her pussy with its flattened surface, giving her just enough stimulation to prolong her climax. Eventually, it faded, the tremors in her body subsiding as the intense pleasure of her release gradually ebbed away.

"Holy fuck, Dan," she grinned breathlessly. "Holy fuck, that was amazing." Her body relaxed, and she loosened the iron grip she had on his hair. She giggled, flexing her palm. "Sorry about that."

"About grabbing my hair? Don't worry; it was hot," he said in between delicate kisses on her inner thighs. He could feel the warmth of her pussy inches from his face, and resisted the urge to dive straight back into action.

A shifting at the foot of the bed signalled Jenny moving up beside them. Daniel turned his face to her when she arrived and was delighted to note the flush that signalled her extreme horniness. "It certainly was," she whispered sultrily.

Then she grasped Claire's hands, pulling the redhead towards her. Claire moved willingly, slipping from Daniel's face until she was almost pressed against Jenny. They did not kiss, of course, though Daniel was not expecting them to; offering him a threesome did not suddenly make them bisexual. Instead, Jenny bent Claire forwards, guiding her friend until she was positioned on her hands and knees, her ass sticking out in his direction.

"But I think I know what will be hotter..." Jenny said, her gaze fixing upon Daniel. The salacious grin had not left her features, and Daniel knew exactly what it was that the brunette wanted.

To watch me fucking her equally gorgeous friend from behind. Holy shit, my life is good.

He did not want to deny Jenny that opportunity, so he scrabbled to get himself more upright. Slight giggles were drawn from the two women at the sight of him desperately getting into position, but the noise was cut short as he angled his cock with Claire's waiting entrance.

"Ready?" he breathed, reaching up with his free hand to grasp Claire's lovely ass.

She was still wet with his saliva, and he drew in a sharp breath of pleasure as he placed his tip against her folds. He could feel her warmth, and wanted nothing more than to slide inside of her.

Claire had turned her head to him, her blue eyes sparkling as she regarded his naked form, and her lips parted to whisper something before his tip touched her folds.

"Hurry up and... ooohh..." she moaned, her train of thought interrupted as his head slipped past her lips, his shaft sinking into her depths. Her hot walls hugged his cock tightly as he slowly pushed further inwards, and Daniel groaned loudly at the magnificent feeling of Claire's wonderful snatch.

Soon his pelvis was nestled against her ass, and for a moment Daniel merely rested there, enjoying the sensations of being inside such a stunning woman. Claire, too, did not seem to mind, and she looked forward once again, her straight red hair falling messily about her face.

As always, Daniel moved slowly at first, letting himself enjoy the sensations as his cock slid gently in and out of his lover's snatch. His hands moved to hold the redhead's ass, his fingertips sinking into the soft flesh.

Then he felt Jenny's palms pressing against his cheeks. He turned his head to find her face inches from his, her hot breath washing over him and her mouth slightly parted in unconstrained lust. Her hazel eyes shimmered with pure desire. Then they shut as she threw herself against him.

He let go of Claire's body with one hand, wrapping the arm around Jenny instead, pinning the beautiful brunette to him whilst his member slid gently into her friend. Jenny's tongue pushed into his mouth and he responded the same way, delighting in the passion of the frenzied kiss.

He brought his other hand to bear, slipping it between them to grasp hold of one of his lover's large breasts. The mound felt so good beneath his palm that he could not resist but gently squeeze it, though Jenny did not seem to mind the added sensation.

So lost was he in the heat of his kiss with Jenny that he had to make a conscious effort not to slow the speed of his hips. He was fucking Claire with steady movements, a constant rhythm to their sex that already had the redhead moaning loudly.

At last, Jenny broke the kiss, sitting back onto her haunches with a breathless smile. She glanced at Claire and the smile widened, and Daniel let his attention refocus on their friend.

Claire had reached out with one hand to grasp the bedsheets, a faint sheen of sweat beginning to shine on her flushed skin. He could tell she was enjoying herself; her desire was expressed with more than just her loud groans of pleasure, from the lust that simmered in her blue eyes to the way she pushed her hips back to meet every thrust. He could not resist but slowly increase the pace of their sex.

"Oh... yes..." she sobbed out, closing her eyes as his cock crashed into her pussy. Her tight walls welcomed him in, caressing his length, and Daniel breathed out heavily as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm him. It was all he could do not to start thrusting with abandon.

"Fuck me... yes..." she continued, her head dropping. Clearly, she was just as overwhelmed by the sensation of their sex as he was. Her knuckles were white from grasping the linen but she did not seem to care. What was occupying her mind was obvious - the feeling of Daniel's cock as it slid into her pussy.

Then he groaned; out of the corner of his eye he spotted that Jenny's hand was busy between her legs. The knowledge of what she was doing almost sent him over the edge there and then: she was playing with herself at the sight of them.

The brunette's hazel eyes met his, and a shaky smile crossed her lovely features. Her eyes seemed to struggle to focus on him, so caught up in her own pleasure was she. Yet she still whispered an instruction: "Fuck her harder, Dan. Fuck her harder..."

He did as he was told, letting his hips increase in speed, the slapping of his pelvis against the redhead's ass sounding loud over their moans. Claire shook with each impact, her large breasts swinging beneath her, and Daniel slid his hands round his lover's body to grab the pendulous mounds.

Claire did not seem to mind as Daniel took hold of her breasts, feeling their magnificent weight in his palm as they shuddered with the force of their sex. His cock hammered into her pussy now, her walls seeming to quiver around his rapturously invasive length. He could feel a faint tightening in her walls, a sure-fire sign she was soon going to come, and he straightened back up.

"Fuck me... Oh God... fuck me..." Claire moaned as he reluctantly let go of her breasts, and she sank forwards, burying her head in the mattress. Her ecstatic yelps were muffled, but Daniel still delighted in them.

Using the hold he had of her hips as leverage he fucked her passionately, thrusting his member into Claire's snatch with a force that she seemed to appreciate. Each crash was met with a gloriously high-pitched shriek of elation from his lover, and they were getting louder. Daniel was aware that he, too, was not quiet, and his groans echoed round the room, mixing beautifully with Claire's.

"I'm going to... come..." she panted, a narrowing in her snatch indicating her proximity to release. "I'm going to come, Dan!"

He set his jaw, his hips smashing against Claire's, her entire body tensing.

"Oh FUUUCK!"

She raised her head as her orgasmic scream was ripped from her lungs, her mouth dropping open as her eyes spread wide. Her pussy gripped Daniel's member and the moment arrived: the climax that had been building in her core seared through her body. Her tunnel undulated in waves around his rigid length, and he could see her muscles quivering even as he felt it around his cock. Her arms thrashed wildly against the sheets, her brain unable to consider what it should do with them when confronted with such overwhelming ecstasy.

It seemed to take a long while for her climax to pass, though Daniel enjoyed every second of it. Perhaps not as much as Claire had, given the vacant look she wore in her eyes as the pleasure finally faded, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Slowly, he withdrew from the redhead, his cock springing free, and she moaned. Immediately Jenny was kissing him, pressing herself hard against him, and he was pushed backwards onto the bed, his legs bent awkwardly beneath him.

He groaned in muffled surprise, but Jenny did not even giggle, so filled to the brim with lust was she. Instead she shifted slightly, letting him unfurl his legs until he lay on his back. Their kiss did not break.

To their side, Claire seemed to stir, slowing coming around. She languidly pushed herself into a crouching position, then grinned.

"Jenny, I believe I have been hogging Dan all to myself. I think it's your turn."

The brunette smiled salaciously and broke the kiss, her hazel eyes gazing down at his. "Yes, I believe it is."

She moved, preparing to straddle him, and Daniel let his hands wander over the brunette's lovely body. Her hair was messier than usual and a sheen of sweat was on her skin, giving her a lustful aura that inflamed Daniel's passions further as she placed her knees either side of his thighs. A hungry stare was etched on her face and she lifted her hips, taking hold of his cock and smiling in lustful anticipation.

She lined it up with her pussy, and with a soft sigh started to sink onto his shaft. Daniel groaned at the sensation of his cock being swallowed up by her hot tunnel, its tight silken walls stroking him in.

Jenny rested there a moment, staring down at him with her eyes wide in pleasure. A long moan left her lips as she slowly moved her hips, and Daniel threw his head back for a groan of his own. He took her wrists as she placed her hands on his stomach, and delighted in the fierce passion that radiated from her.

She lifted her hips slowly, rotating them as she did so, before lowering them in a circle. His cock seemed to twirl inside her, and she breathed heavily at the wonderful sensation. Slowly her pace grew more rapid, and Daniel simply moaned as the brunette's pussy engorged his cock.

"Fuck..." she breathed, her eyelids fluttering as she suddenly pressed herself firmly against him, taking in his member as far as it would go. Clearly, her pleasure was building, and she began to grind her hips against his pelvis, his cock still nestled inside her as she teased her clit against his body. "Fuck that feels so good."

Daniel simply enjoyed the sensations as he let his lover use him, delighting in the hungry look that burned in her eyes. She stared down at him, her face growing more and more contorted as her pleasure built, and he simply groaned in return.

Claire seemed to be watching in rapt awe, too, her blue eyes shimmering. She shifted closer, then leant forwards to kiss Daniel. Yet the kiss was fleeting; it was clear that she did not want to draw Daniel's attentions away from Jenny for too long. Daniel guessed that the redhead felt it was her friend's turn to enjoy being the focus of his passions.

As soon as Claire had withdrawn, Jenny threw herself forwards, placing her hands either side of Daniel's head and moving to kiss him passionately. He returned the kiss, placing his arms on her back as she started to bounce on his cock. She no longer ground herself against him; instead her entire body rocked as she rode his member, her breasts swinging with the force of their sex. She rode him with vigour, her pussy seeming to grow tighter as his cock repeatedly buried itself inside her, and Daniel could not wait any longer to grab her tits.

He reached up, grasping the swaying mounds with a satisfied sigh, enjoying the feeling of the supple skin in his hands. Her nipples were hard, faintly rubbing against his palms as she fucked him, and he gently ran his thumbs across them.

Soon, he could take it no more. He stared up at Jenny hungrily, the pleasure that grew in his cock rising steadily all the time. From her half-closed eyes he knew that she, too, was not far off release, and he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Her hazel eyes opened as he did so, though they fluttered shut again as he quickly kissed her before speaking.

"Want me to take over?" he whispered. She had slowed, inevitably getting a little tired from bouncing her hips so passionately on his member.

She nodded, biting her lower lip, and Daniel grinned in response, holding the beautiful woman tight to him as he slammed his hips against hers. His cock was immediately a piston, hammering into her receptive snatch, and Jenny howled out her euphoria at the sudden upsurge in pace.

His cum boiled in his balls, and Daniel knew he was not far off. Such a glorious threesome with two stunning women had made it a challenge not to climax already; indeed, it had taken a real force of will not spray his seed inside Claire when the redhead's tunnel had been clutching and spasming around his member as she came.

As it was, he was not going to last much longer; at this pace he would come any moment, but judging by the way her walls had narrowed on his cock so would Jenny. Knowing their moment of release was near, he held her tight to him with his left arm whilst the hand of his right grasped a firm hold of her wonderful ass, and grunted as another spasm ran through his cock.

"I'm going to come, Jenny," he whispered.

"Me too..." she panted. "Me too..."

He took that as a sign, thrusting with wild abandon, letting his hips crash against hers. A fervent howl of passion was torn from her lungs and he could tell she was cresting, mere seconds away from a huge climax. Her hazel eyes rolled backwards. At that same time, the tension in his balls reached its almost unbearable limits.

Then it was upon him. He pinned her to him as with one final thrust the cum spurted from his member.

"Fuck!" he cried out, his cock twitching as rope after rope of jizz shot into Jenny's pussy, splashing against her quivering walls. He held her tightly, his mind battered by the orgasm that burnt through him, and his hips jerked against her body.

The thought that his cream was spattering against her depths seemed to be all Jenny needed, and with a frenzied scream she joined him in climax.

"FUUUCCK!" she shrieked, her body seeming to seize up, her tunnel clamping down on Daniel's shaft. Powerful ripples of orgasm tore through her, the rampant pulses mirrored in her snatch, milking the cum from his member. Her hazel eyes were glazed, and her mouth opened and closed, though her rapturous cry was not dulled. He grasped her brown hair, holding it softly, pulling her as tightly to him as he could.

There they remained as they rode out their orgasms, Jenny's body shivering in waves as Daniel's hips pumped the final few drops of his cream into her pussy. Eventually it was done, and she slumped down on top of him as his mind began to clear. He became aware once again of the gorgeous woman pressing down on top of him, her large breasts crushing against his chest, and at once he kissed her passionately.

For a few seconds they lay there completely lost in one another's orgasmic afterglow, until a faint whistle drew their joint attention.

"Wow," breathed Claire. She was staring at them wide-eyed, a look of delighted shock on her face. "That was... amazing to watch."

"I'm glad to hear it," Jenny replied with an impish smile. She slowly lifted her hips, letting his rapidly-deflating member spring free. He groaned slightly at the feeling.

Then the brunette rolled off him, letting her hand drape over his body. She motioned for Claire to do the same, and the redhead showed no reticence in lying down on his other side.

It seemed to Daniel that minutes stretched out without any of them saying a word. He was simply too content to break the silence; he wanted to enjoy the moment, for he didn't know when he would have another one like it.

At last Jenny spoke, turning her head to him with sad eyes. "We'll miss you when you're gone, Dan. I'll miss you."

Daniel felt the twinge of regret. He didn't want to leave these two wonderful women either, but he was so close to getting his old life back. His parents couldn't refuse him when they saw what a success had been made of the General Store. Who knew where his future lay after tomorrow? He certainly didn't.

What he did know was that he didn't want to think about now. Not yet. He wanted to enjoy the moment with two of the closest friends he had ever made.

"Just for now, Jenny, let's not think about tomorrow. Let's think about the here and now... this moment. I'll always treasure it."

Claire laughed softly and lifted her head. "Of course you'll always remember it. How often do you get to fuck two beautiful women at the same time?"

Daniel grinned. That was more like it. Sadness could come tomorrow, for now he wanted to enjoy the company of Jenny and Claire.

The three of them remained curled up together that way for hours, chatting aimlessly. It took a long while before sleep finally claimed them. Yet just before it did, a wave of nerves swept through Daniel.

The big day was looming.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers
12