Oysters

Story Info
The two of you enjoy intense activity in a tent.
1k words
3.45
48k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly awake you know without reaching that I am not beside you in the tent. The whoops from the beach below let you know I am enjoying an early morning surf. Your thoughts drift to licking the fresh saltiness on me not unlike those oysters we snatched from the rocks yesterday.

With no need to dress at this deserted part of the coast you wander away from the campsite finding a scenic spot to pee. Looking along the beach you see that I have left the surf to strip out of my wet- suit and am now walking naked along the beach.

The surf had been fun, not big enough to be challenging, not that small to be dull. Out of practice I fell off heaps, each time trying to make my wipeout crazier than the last. Finally I wade to the shore find my towel and pull off my wetsuit.

On a whim I walk naked arms spread along the beach into the sun like some ancient Aztec in worship. The sensuous kiss of the sun on my freed and swinging cock soon brings on the stirrings of an erection. Too inhibited to jack off in broad daylight in the middle of a beach, I run and dive into the nearby sea with my cock now pointing the way.

You see my sudden dash into the sea and have a fair guess what caused it. Remembering your earlier thoughts you decide to return to the tent and prepare a special treat for me.

The shock of the cold water deflates my engorged flesh. I retrieve my towel, dry off and with it tied around my waist return to the campsite.

Hearing my return, you lie on you side drawing up your knees with the sheet draped carelessly across you. You place one hand between your thighs as if to be caught masturbating. You decide to go for realism and start to probe between the folds. Not surprised you find that you are already quite aroused.

As you are not up when I return to the campsite, I set a fire to boil the billy to surprise you with breakfast of coffee and fruit cake.

Hearing me prepare breakfast you are disappointed that thoughts of my stomach outweigh those of other parts, especially the parts that you are caressing more ardently.

Sensing movement in the tent I peer in the opening of the tent. As my eyes adjust to the gloom I see you flat on your back, one hand holding apart your cunt lips as the other draws and rubs the clear fluid, oozing from your cunt, over your clitoris. The effect on me is instant and not even cold water will deflate this erection.

You look up to see my silhouette in the doorway. You shudder to see that I am holding a nice hard cock with both fists.

Your open sex reminds me of the oysters we collected yesterday, how their soft delicate flesh was exposed once the shell was split. Coming forward I move into your arms dragging the sheet away. We sigh at the charged contact of skin on skin. Our eyes and lips meet in mute appeal for the release both our bodies crave.

Moving down your torso I trail tongue kisses from the corner of your jaw down to the smooth undersides of your breasts. Pausing at your nipples I suckle noisily giving each one a playful nip before moving to the juncture of your thighs.

You tilt your pelvis as I lift your bottom onto bundled up bedding. Drawing up your knees you present your womanhood for my mouth to worship. My cock twitches with each heartbeat, the head straining and swelling like some obscene purple fungi. Begging stimulation I grind it into the bedding as I lean forward to taste your essence.

Your whole being focuses on your sex. My warm breath is like the gentlest caress. You sigh at the first gentle contact of my tongue. I sweep my flattened tongue from front to back, lightly feathering your holes and passing either side of your clitoris on the return. The valley of your thighs is slick with our mingled juices.

Sensing your urgency I move onto your clitoris. I lick it, suck it push my tongue hard upon it. Each action draws a sharp intake of breath, your whole body buzzes with sexual tension. You put your hands to my head one to hold me close, one ready to push me away. Your bottom hovers above the bed, you are so close to climax yet somehow can’t go over.

Reaching up I tweak your nipples hard. I am always surprised at the violence of your orgasm. Undulating your pelvis you grind your sex into my face. I feel the muscles of your vagina spasming wildly as the entrance flutters below me.

As your orgasm recedes you sink back to the bed and I gently and more slowly soothe with my tongue that which I sought to inflame just before. My cock aches to be driven headlong into you, but my brain tells me this is the time for tenderness. Gently you push my head away as you draw me up to your mouth.

Reaching down you guide me into your cunt. Slowly I ease into the snug wet warmth. Your eyes seek mine giving mute approval with their liquid gaze.

Not wanting the moment to end I hold still. You bring me undone by tilting your pelvis such that my glans nuzzles the neck of your womb. Brazenly your cunt grips me along the whole length of my shaft as if to milk every last drop of my seed.

I begin the pistoning movement pushing into you harder with each thrust. The tenderness of a few moments ago is replaced with the fierce clash of our loins. With each brutal thrust you rise up to receive me and I know all to soon our dance must end.

My orgasm starts with a tingling bursting sensation in my glans. A wave of warmth rushes from my loins across my chest to my face and jolts of pure pleasure thrill me as my seed leaves me in great spurts.

We lie in a fleshy sweaty embrace, unsure where our bodies start and end. Too soon we start to become aware of cramped limbs, pooling liquids and the all too hard tent floor. We disentangle lying together planning the day ahead. Who knows maybe we'll go and find some more oysters.