Package for Me

Story Info
A little summertime fun.
2.1k words
4.38
48.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my office, legs crossed under me, shoes kicked off under the desk, thinking I was going to pass out at any moment. Our air conditioner in the office was busted, and I had had just about enough. It was sweltering outside, and just as hot inside. Everyone was walking around fanning themselves with papers and files, and everyone had the 'Don't talk to me' look on their face. Mine matched.

Until he walked in.

He was at least 6 ft tall, broad shoulders, perfectly sculpted arms bulging out of his uniform. I recognized him. He delivered packages to our office all the time, and he would always give me a huge smile, showing perfectly white teeth. We had never spoken, and I had never had any direct contact with him. One of my co-workers always signed for our packages, and I was able to sit back and admire him from afar. However, today was different. My co-worker, Amy, wasn't in the office, and no one else had seemed to notice our sexy delivery man. I felt the frustrated look melt off my face, and a smile replaced it. I got up, sliding my shoes on, and sauntered over to him, grinning.

"Hey there," I said, in a low throaty voice. He grinned back.

"Afternoon, ma'am."

"Got something there for me?" I looked up at him innocently.

He looked me up and down, thinking over his words carefully.

"I might." His eyes scanned by body, lingering on my chest, and then back up to my eyes. He almost whispered, "Where do you want it?"

"I can think of, oh," I paused, thinking, "three places I might want it."

His eyes bulged, as did a part of his pants. He let out a small cough. He hadn't expected that I was sure.

"Where would you like your packages, ma'am?" He asked, his professional tone back.

"Just set them over on that table," I said, pointing. I took his electronic clipboard, and scrawled my name, handing it back to him. Frustrated once again, I spun around to walk away, but his voice stopped me.

"Wait," he said, and I turned. He glanced around, and when he realized no one was even remotley paying attention, or close enough to hear us, he said "Pretty warm in here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, our central air is out. It's been unbearable." I looked up at him, and that flirty look was back in his eyes. I decided to have a little fun. "You know what's really cool?"

"What's that?" He asked, grinning.

"The bathroom. I keep making excuses to get in there. It's stayed really cool."

"Is that right?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder.

"Yeah. That's right," I said, shifting my weight from one foot to another and biting my lower lip.

"I've been delivering all morning. Mind showing me where your restroom is? I could use it." He said, giving away nothing in his face. I wasn't sure if he was still flirting, or just really needed the bathroom.

"I'll show you. Follow me." I led him out of our general office area, through a door, into a corridor. There were two bathrooms at the end of the hall, a men and a women's restroom. I pointed to the men's room, and nodded. "There you go." I turned to go, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reach out his hand. He grabbed hold of my arm, glanced around to be sure no one could see, and pushed me in through the men's room door.

I was shocked. A little harmless flirting was one thing, but what the hell was this guy thinking? Pulling me into a bathroom? I didn't know this guy from Adam! How dare he? I spun around to let into him, but he had already locked the door and was closing the distance between us.

"Wha-" I started, but I couldn't finish. His mouth was on mine, his arms around me. His mouth was hot against mine, his lips soft and inviting. I felt the fight drain out of my body, and I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and pushing myself into him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I hungered for it, I slipped my tongue out and massaged his, moaning into his body. I could feel my pussy growing excited, and wet. Fast.

His hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into him as far as he could, then I felt both of his hands under my ass cheeks, massaging me through my thin skirt. I moaned louder and continued to push my tongue in his mouth, still never getting enough of his kiss. Then he was pulling me up by my ass. I wrapped my arms around his kneck and instantly threw my legs around his waist. Our pelvises met, and we grinded into each other. My pussy was dripping by now, and I wanted to feel his skin on mine.

He pushed me up against a wall, holding me up with his hips. My legs were spread and my skirt was flowing around me. My pussy had soaked my panties and I wanted to feel him on me, to feel his fingers explorinng and probing and pushing. We pulled away from our kiss and our eyes locked. He knew what I wanted. He held me and whipped around to the opposite wall, where the sink was. It was long and stuck out far, and was the perfect height. He set my ass cheeks on it, pulling my skirt up so my panties were exposed. I leaned back, using the sides of the sink to hold myself up on. He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. I let out a long breath, preparing myself for what he might do.

He wasted no time. Up came his hand, and he massaged my pussy through my panties, feeling my wetness. He grinned at me. "Someones excited" he said in a low breath, and I felt myself grow wetter, if that was possible.

"Oh god yes." I said, hoping he would pleasure me further. He reached both hands down, and with help from me lifting my ass, he pulled my panties up and off in one quick motion, throwing them over his shoulder. He then positioned himself between my legs once again, throwin my ankles up around his shoulders. With his left hand holding onto one leg, he took his other hand and slowly slid his middle finger into my pussy. I could feel myself tensing up. It felt so good to finally have his finger in my pussy that I cried out. "Yes, yes." It didn't take long before he had 2 fingers in, sliding them in and out slowly. I moaned and threw back my head. "Yes, god, yes!"

And then his head was gone. I almost fell off the sink because it surprised me, but I finally held my legs up and managed to balance my ass on the cold porcelin sink. Finally, the warm feel of his mouth on my cunt. I let out a squeal as his tongue washed over my pussy lips. It then found my clit and flicked back and forth over it for what felt like forever. I was in heaven. Then, the unthinkable. He plunged three fingers into my cunt, and covered my clit with his entire mouth. He finger fucked me fast and his mouth never left my clit. I had all I could do to hold onto the sink and not fall off. It wasn't the most comfortable position I'd ever been eaten out in, but it felt too good and I didn't care if my ass was starting to fall asleep.

It didn't take long before I could feel my breath quicken, and I threw back my head, and moaned loudly "God, YES. Fuck me with your mouth. Yes, YES." I was moaning so loud I thought for sure someone in the hall would hear us, but I just didn't care. "God, YES. Yes, yes yes yes!" I cried out, and I felt my orgasm coming. "I'm coming!" I screamed, and I did. My body shook and my pussy spasmed around his fingers. The orgasm rocked my body and I shook, hard. I finally finished, and he popped his head back up and grinned.

"Did that cool you off?"

"Hardly," I said, with the biggest smile on my face. I peeled myself off the sink, and stood up, my legs shaky and almost giving out. I smoothed down my skirt, and then saw my panties across the bathroom on the floor. I started to head for them, then changed my mind.

I turned around to face him. I could see the bulge in his pants, and suddenly, I wanted it. I reached out and pulled him by his belt towards me. Then I undid his belt buckle, quickly, and then his shorts. I pulled them down to his ankles, and crouched down until I was face to face with...him. It was a beautiful cock. It stood straight up, big and bold and just begging me to do it justice. He was completley shaved, and I said my silent thanks. I reached up my right hand and took hold of his dick, closing my palm around it. I brought it to my mouth and licked the tip, slowly. Then I began to lick up and down it, making sure to cover it in wetness. I took him fully in my mouth, and lowered myself down his length, and I heard him moan. He leaned back so he was resting his shoulders on the wall, and his hips were pointed out at me. I looked up to see him closing his eyes, and I went to work.

I used my hand to move slowly up and down his length, while never letting my mouth leave his head. I began to go faster and faster, covering his cock with my hand and my mouth, over and over up and down, faster and faster. I sucked and licked like I never had before, and I heard him grunting and groaning. His hand found the top of my hand and he was pushing down slightly and showing me just the right amount of pressure he wanted. I obliged, and continued to pleasure him, sucking on his rock hard dick. I could feel him thrusting his hips into me, and I knew he was close to coming. "Fuck..." he moaned. "Wait, stop!" He said, and I looked up in surprise.

"What is it?"

"I want to come in your pussy," he said, giving me that gorgeous grin.

I didn't argue.

I stood up and he spun me around, so I was facing the sink. He came up behind me and pulled my shirt out of my skirt where it had been tucked in, and lifted it up and over my head. It joined my panties in the corner. He then reached around and pulled the cups of my bra down over my nipples and began to pinch and pull and massage them. My pussy was wet again by this point, and I wanted him in me. He bent me over, and I gripped the sides of the sink. I felt him lift up my skirt, and reached down to pet my pussy lips. I moaned. "Fuck me. Please, fuck me," I practically cried, and he obeyed.

I felt his hard dick at the opening of my pussy. I lifted my ass as high as I could and felt him position myself at my opening. He wasted no time. He slid his whole length inside me, and I gasped. He was so big, and it was so quick that I thought I was going to come right then and there. I held on tight to the sink, and he rammed in and out of me. I knew he had been close just a few seconds ago, and it wouldn't take him long to come. I wanted to come with him, so I focused my energies and grinded my hips back against him, bringing him closer and closer to my g-spot. I could feel him hit it over and over and knew I was going to come soon.

He held onto my hips and pounded in and out of me, in and out, in and out, so fast, I thought I might pass out. My tits were flopping out free of my bra and he reached his left hand around to squeeze my nipple and then squeeze my whole breast. I was so close...I felt him start to grunt, and he said "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I was almost there and I moaned and squealed until I felt the release. We both came, at the same time. There was a courus of "Jesus, fuck. God. Yes. Yes. Fuck. Yes. God. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes."

And then it was over.

I always sign for our packages now.