Packing Heat

Story Info
A young crossdresser gets a good time at a club.
2.9k words
3.97
39.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex strutted up to the bouncer at the club entrance as the line started to wind down to him. The bouncer looked at him sideways taking in his appearance. Alex stood still and crossed his arms over his chest, used to it. The security guy took in his very masculine appearance. His dark baggy jeans were tucked behind the tongues of his red basketball shoes. You could tell he was a female if you looked carefully since his "War and Peace" t-shirt didn't quite hide his breasts but you'd be hard pressed since the navy blazer over it did a good job of covering them up. His hair was tucked up loosely under a black and white trucker cap with the phrase "Narwhals are Awesome' across the front in red letters.

"ID." The bouncer grunted when he has decided he had figured out his gender. Alex sighed and pulled his wallet out of his heavily embroidered back pocket and handed him his license. Since his face was the same in the picture he handed the license back to him and stepped aside allowing him access to the club.

"Thanks, man." Alex said with a sideways grin and walked into the dark room, already looking for a conquest for the evening. Alex strode over to the bar and got a beer. He leaned back on the bar on his elbows and took a swig of beer checking out the scene. Barely a minute went by when some hot blonde chick in a red tube dress and heels came up to the bar next to Alex and started ordering for her friends. Alex smirked and leaned over to her sipping her beer and asking her

"What's up?" The girl looked over at Alex and ran her eyes down and back up to her face.

"Just a party." The girl said batting her eyes a bit, sexing Alex up with her eyes under her dark lashes.

"And am I invited to this party?" Alex asked scooting closer as the girl turned away from the bar.

"Well if the other girls don't like you, you can be my date." The blonde winked at him and waved a group of girls over to the bar as the drinks started coming up. The girls all stampeded over and Anna took another swig of beer and threw his arm around her shoulders feeling the blonde snuggle up to him pressing her body against his hips.

"Ohhh, hello big boy." She said rubbing the bulge in Anna's pants where his cock was. "I'm Sydney by the way." She crooned in his ear.

"Alex." He offered back.

"Girls," Sydney squealed as her friends congregated around them. "This is Alex." she introduced him wrapping he arms round his waist and squeezing him putting her head on his shoulder "and she...he, is going to join us this evening." The girls tittered among themselves at this news, all moving a little closer.

"Well, don't hog him." A brunette giggled sliding up to Alex's other side. "Robyn." She said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Aw, ladies, don't fight. I'm here to please everybody." Alex said laughing and finishing off his beer. The girls giggled picking up their drinks. They stood around the bar for a bit while the girls drank. They were all trying to get Alex's attention and impress him with their funny stories and their bodies. When everyone was done Sydney dragged Alex onto the dance floor and the other girls followed forming a mob on the floor. Alex danced with each of them all of them getting excited when they felt his cock pressing into their hips as they rubbed their bodies together. Alex was reveling in this; he basically had his pick of any hair color, body type, or kind of woman tonight. He kept up the flirting letting each of the girls know how hot she was and that he liked her smile, his ego swelling as the girls melted in puddles around his feet.

"Where's Bri?" Robyn yelled over the music to the group in general.

"Who gives a shit?" Sydney yelled back, she was dancing with Alex again.

"I do." Robyn said "You keep stealing my dance partner." she said making eyes at Alex. "I'd like a hottie to dance with too."

"Shut up." Sydney said.

"What's the problem with this Bri girl?" Alex asked Sydney, stepping side to side with the music.

"Syd's ex-girlfriend cheated on her with Bri." Robyn told Alex. "They're not friends anymore, but the rest of us are. Course she's escaped, to bad she's not here, she'd like you. Not as much as me though."

"Robyn. Go away." Sydney said pushing Alex farther back into the crowd so they got away from here. Alex had more questions but he shut up fairly distracted by the view he had of Syd's boobs. The group got tired after a while and decided another drink was in order. They headed over to the bar again and Alex wound up pressed between Robyn and Sydney.

"Bri!" Robyn shouted going to tiptoes and waving over their heads toward the bar. Alex followed Robyn's gaze and his eyes caught who she was looking at. The redhead's hair was in a tight bun showing off the skin of her neck. She was wearing a bright blue dress with the entire back open the short skirt covering her ass just enough to keep things decent. Bri turned around and smiled waving the girls over. Alex stared, the front of the dress was open too, and two blue sashes created a V and tied behind her neck, her leather strapless bra completely visible, a metal ring holding the cups together.

"Hey girls." she said when they came over kicking up a heeled boot on a stool and balancing on one foot. "Who's this?" she asked when she spotted Alex.

"This is Alex. He's been hanging out with us." Robyn said. "Alex, this is Bri." Bri raised two fingers to her forehead and saluted and then turned away uninterested. Alex was offended. Every other woman in this group wanted him and Robyn had told him Bri was gay, so why the hell didn't she want him? Alex growled, deciding that he would take the sexy redhead home with him tonight no matter what. Sydney noticed Alex's attention waver from her and grabbed his arm pulling him back to her.

"Bri's whatever." She said "Just ignore her, she's a bitch."

After their drinks Bri joined her girls and Alex on the dance floor. Alex made his rounds through the girls again eventually winding up in front of Bri.

"So, you don't like me?" he asked watching Bri's eyes size him up.

"Never said that." Bri said moving with the music. "I just figured you were interested in Sydney since she was all over you. Weird, you're not the kind of woman she goes for normally; she's very femme. Now me on the other hand," Bri said pulling Alex closer by the collar of his shirt. She smirked as Alex's erection pressed into her hips. "Well, I just get all hot and bothered for a gentleman of you caliber." She said gently grinding her hips on Alex's cock.

"Do you like me?" she asked turning around and pulling Alex closer by her sides so his cock could press on her ass while Bri moved against him. Alex felt arousal flood through him and grabbed her ass grinding back against her.

"Yeah, I do." he said and Bri grinned turning her torso tossing her left arm over Alex's right shoulder so they could be face to face while their bodies ground together. Bri smiled at Alex's face running a finger down his jaw.

"Cute little boy, you want my body don't you?" Alex smirked back

"Pretty little girl wants my cock doesn't she?" Bri laughed.

"Touche, hon, touche." Bri said turning Alex's hat so the brim was off to the side and brazenly kissing him on the mouth. Alex was about to kiss back when he felt Bri's body pulled off him.

"You fucking slut, can't you just get your own women, why do keep stealing mine?" Alex heard Sydney shriek at Bri who was standing there calmly with her arms crossed.

"You'd think you would have learned your lesson with Toni, obviously I'm the better choice." Bri said with snark. Sydney slapped her across the face making her stagger back.

"Bitch, you take that back. Just because you'll have sex with anything that breaths doesn't mean you better than me at anything."

'Firstly, no." Bri said rubbing her smarting cheek. "And Secondly, practice makes perfect." She said with a smirk. Sydney hit her again, her face red with anger, grinning manically as Bri fell. Sydney jumped of top of her and grabbed the top of her dress. A circled had formed around the fighting girls. Alex wasn't one to stop two sexy women from duking it out especially if it was for him. He didn't mind a ladylike woman once in awhile, but it was always fun to bed a badass. Bri pushed Sydney off her standing up and tying the ripped sashes from her dress around her waist so she basically just had on a short blue skirt and bra. Sydney flew across the circle, her hair crazy and a bruise forming on her jaw where Beth had punched her. Bri took a moment to fix her hair and then looked down at Sydney.

"Survival of the fittest, babe." Bri said, having lost none of her swagger, before walking away from the small group that had formed around Sydney. Alex felt like he should probably check on Sydney but seeing him would probably drive her off again. Instead Alex turned to look for Bri. She'd disappeared again. Alex pushed through the crowd looking for the redhead. Finally Alex spotted her in the back of the club. She wasn't alone; a tall man with big biceps was leaning on the wall talking to her. Alex heard her say.

"We used to be friends." She was obviously talking about the fight but Alex could tell the guy wasn't listening to her, just busy staring at her half naked body. Alex couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of the guy, whom Bri was obviously interested in. He walked over and tapped Bri on the shoulder.

"And who's this." The guy asked Bri looking distastefully at Alex. Bri turned around and looked Alex up and down licking her lips.

"This is exactly who I wanted to see." Bri said,

"Are you sure?" The guy said obviously stunned that he was getting rejected for this dyke.

"Hey, buddy, go get your own girl, this one's mine." Alex said wrapping an arm around Bri's waist and drawing her away. Bri laughed and wiggled her fingers at the guy.

"If I'm yours can we maybe take some alone time?" Bri asked in Alex's ear slipping her hand between his legs to cup his bulge.

"If you ask nicely." Alex grinned turning around to face her. Bri grinned and put on an innocent face looking up at him from under her lashes.

"Alex," She asked sidling forward and running her hands up to his shoulders and pressing her body to his, wrapping her arms around his neck and nibbling on his ear, rubbing her body up against his, pressing their hips together. "Will you please take me home and put that nice, hard, manly cock in my wet, girly pussy?"

"Well when you put it that way..." Alex said with a grin pulling Bri behind her out the front door of the club.

"So, did you like watching me fight my dumbass friend for a piece of your ass?" Bri giggled as they hurried down the street.

"Well, I like what she did to your outfit." Alex said walking his fingers up Bri's stomach and between her breasts. Bri giggled.

"I can't wait to show you the rest." Alex almost groaned and pushed Bri into an alley and up against the brick wall and pressed their lips together. He felt Bri sink into his mouth and wrap her arms around his waist sliding her hands in his back pockets and cupping his ass. Alex slipped his tongue into Bri's mouth and she sucked on his lip lifting a leg to wrap it around his thighs and pressing her pussy on top of his cock.

"Excited?" Alex asked her pulling away from her throbbing lips.

"You have no idea." Bri said continuing to tease his body. "I'm so hot for you."

"Well, lets get the lady home." Alex said pulling her up off the wall. Bri eagerly followed Alex home like a puppy. He didn't live to far away so they were walking through the front door oh his building. Bri literally couldn't keep her hands off Alex's body as they climbed the stairs and walked through the door to his apartment. As soon as the door closed Bri started pulling Alex's clothes off. She tossed his hat in the corner and pushed his blazer off his shoulders.

"You really can't wait for this can you?" Alex asked smirking as the desperate girl pulled at his shirt kissing his neck.

"No..." Bri groaned running her tongue up his neck and sucking on his earlobe. Alex grinned and threw the shirt with his blazer Bri's hands going directly to his breasts. Alex groaned as Bri played with his nipples.

"Come on, bedroom." He panted pushing Bri through another door. Bri stared him down her lust for him purely evident in her eyes. She slipped the ripped dress off over her hips as they kicked their shoes off and Alex almost drooled as Bri's leather thong that matched her bra was revealed. Bri grinned up at him and got on her knees and popped the button open on his pants and pulled his zipper down pulling his black cock out of the confines of his pants and rubbing her hands along it's length.

"You like that cock don't you?" Alex asked staring down at Bri's prostrate body and reached down and popped open the back of her bra, freeing her breasts.

"Mmm, yes I do." Bri groaned slipping the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, that's a good girl." Alex said holding Bri's head in his hands guiding her mouth as she sucked off his cock. Gently pushing more and more of it down her throat until her face was pressed up against the denim of his jeans. "You're a pretty good cocksucker." He said pulling her off his hard on and pushing his pants off.

"I try." Bri said standing up and pushing Alex on the bed under her climbing on top of him so his cock stuck up between her legs and she could rub her pussy on it while she sucked on his nipples. Alex groaned as she felt Bri wrap a leg under his and felt her toes probing the wetness behind his cock. Alex moaned and yanked Bri's thong off her hips. Alex grabbed his cock and guided it to Bri's entrance just pressing it into her and watching her sit back on it sliding it up inside her slowly, taking it up to the hilt.

"You like that?" Alex asked rocking his hips under Bri so his cock minutely moved in and out of her and he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yes." Bri moaned lifting her hips as she began riding him. Alex groaned as the pressure from the cock pleasured his wetness. Even though the sight of his cock slipping in and out of Bri was incredibly sexy, he wanted to be the one in charge of taking her. He had her climb off of him and get on her hands and knees. Bri obliged and wiggled her ass at him from his mattress with her legs pressed tightly together.

"You tease." Alex grinned pushing her legs open and sliding his dick into her well lubed pussy. Bri groaned in pleasure the second he entered her. "You like feeling it from the back?" He asked as he started up his rhythm.

"Yes," Bri groaned pressing her head into the mattress. "You feel so big taking me like this." Alex groaned reaching between his legs and turning on the vibe on the backside of his cock to pleasure his own swollen skin while Bri writhed on his erection under him. Alex panted as he held onto Bri's hips pulling her ass back onto him, their fuck was fast and hot. Bri was moaning constantly, her hand between her legs fiddling with her clit.

"God, oh Alex..." She moaned while she played with herself. "Oh babe, I'm gonna cum. You want me to cum on that nice hard cock of ours, you want me to make it all wet with my juices?"

"Yeah, yeah I do, fuck that cock sexy, take it." Alex moaned the vibrator doing its job, fucking Bri faster as he felt his orgasm welling up inside him. They both moaned together as they came. Alex pushing his cock deep inside Bri and pulsing it as he came, Bri's own orgasm drenching his black balls with cum. Alex pulled out of her and climbed off the bed, removing the strap on and going to the bathroom to clean it, even if his legs were shaking. He crawled back into bed next to Bri and put his body over hers.

"You're welcome to stay for the night." He said kissing her hair.

"Thanks." Bri managed to gasp out surveying Alex's body without the cock attached to it. "Maybe you'll let me give you a little lady pleasure before I go?" Alex laughed kissing Bri playfully before pulling away and winking.

"We'll see."