Paddlin' Madelyne Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Her family suggests a means of keeping her tamed!
5.7k words
4.52
38.2k
11
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers

Mom was curled up on the sofa with a blanket, and Heather was there providing assistance. We decided to just go ahead and hold Christmas early, as everyone was here unexpectedly and the timing seemed good. I asked Heather to brew us up a big pot of coffee (hers was nearly as good as Moms) and I filled them both in on my experiences with Madelyne since Thanksgiving, which to say the least provoked enormous amusement, mostly at my expense.

Mom, who is extremely tender hearted and can never bear to speak ill of anyone, just shake her head and muttered, "What a sad life that young lady must have. Are you sure you can't help her?"

I tried but couldn't think of any suitable reply so I just sadly shook my head.

The topic of pie was broached (there always seems to be a fresh pie at her house) and I offered to run to the store at the last minute before it closed early for Christmas Eve to get some ice cream to go with it. I joined all of the other emergency last second shoppers and we all had to wait for one tired and annoyed checkout clerk to pay for our purchases. This took nearly forever, and by the time I got back to Mom's house, I had another surprise. Madelyne's car was there in the driveway!

I was met at the door by Heather who held a finger to her mouth and told me to remain quiet and follow her. She took the ice cream into the kitchen and from there we could eavesdrop onto Madelyne's impassioned conversation with my Mom. Or rather, this was 'Maddie' who had paid us this visit.

She was in utter tears and was sobbing a genuine and heart felt apology for her intolerable rudeness at Thanksgiving. From there the conversation only got stranger for the next fifteen minutes or so that I listened. She apologized for nearly every action she had taken with me, and feared she had at last finally driven away 'the man she loved' because she had been incapable of showing me any genuine affection in any way. Now I was gone and unlikely to ever to return.

Her behavior to me had been 'unforgivable'; if she had 'screwed a hundred men right in front of him' she thought she could hardly have hurt me any more. She seem utterly inconsolable, but fortunately she was taking to the right woman, my Mom could handle 'inconsolable' every day of her life, before breakfast even, and be ready to whistle during her walk in the park afterwards.

I told Heather that I really should be going, and the conversation would be probably much smoother if I wasn't there at all. I snuck back to the front door and make my clean getaway, leaving Heather to present the ice cream and my own 'apologies'.

I went straight home, kept the lights off and the phone unplugged and went just about straight to bed and slept the night in peace.

**********

While having my breakfast Christmas morning, I thought I kept hearing rustling outside the house in front, and looking out the peephole I discovered the source. Madelyne had literally pitched a tent outside on my patio and had a sleeping bag on my doorstep. She also had a small camp stove for boiling water and cooking. She was camped out on my doorstep. Literally!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I split the difference and bringing the kitchen phone into the bathroom I shut the door and called the only two people that I thought could resolve the situation.

Mom was no help at all. In fact part of the 'camping out' idea was hers. She even loaned Maddie all of the gear from dad's old camping stuff out in her garage.

"You're such a soft mush ball!" She lovingly told me. "I'm sure the two of you can work things out." Ok, so much for that idea. Now there was only Plan B, calling her father, which I then did. This seemed to cause him much amusement and he wasn't a whole lot of help either. The bastard still wanted me for his son-in-law even more now, if it was possible.

"How long are you going to let her camp outside in the cold and wait for you to come out and face her?" He asked, with more curiosity than anything else.

"The short answer is until Hell freezes over, but really I have no idea. At least another day or two, maybe even three or four. Weeks if necessary, until the urge to grab her by the throat and squeeze doesn't occupy my every single waking moment!"

He laughed and said he'd check back with me by mid-week if nothing else had changed.

I was now a prisoner in my own house, trapped by a maniacal stalker who would stop at nothing to get me within her batshit crazy clutches. Lucky me! I decided that I would not let her ruin my time trapped at home and I kept the lights turned on and either the stereo or TV on to cover the minor sounds she was making outside. She for her part refused to get my attention in any way; she didn't ever knock or ring the doorbell, or even call out to me, even once. At night she would sleep in her hopefully warm sleeping bag right on my doorstep. Thus went Sunday.

Monday morning I called into work to leave a message that I wouldn't be coming into work that day, or probably the next, but was told by my Admin Assistant that "Mr. Edwards had already called the President of my company asking to 'borrow me for a critical project for a week or two' and he had faxed an offer for our company to handle a couple of 'minor subcontracts' that would nearly double our potential revenue for next year. Accordingly, I was very much the 'fair haired boy' and could stay gone 'indefinitely' to 'service Mr. Edwards' needs'.

Actually I'm sure it was his daughter that I was supposed to be 'servicing', but that was a different matter that my Admin-Assistant didn't need to hear about. I was pretty sure now that she was one of the gals interviewed by the investigator who thought I was hunky. She had been recently giving me subtle hints at work that she wouldn't mind being serviced by me also. She was pretty but it's a golden rule of mine to never date co-workers, and my brain was still tied up with thoughts of Madelyne.

I made it through Tuesday ok, and somehow got through Wednesday as well; somehow. I was now very conflicted and really had no idea if I did really want to kiss her or kill her. I had to talk myself out of opening the door at least once an hour, but by that point I was pretty 'buggy' from being inside for four straight days and I was constantly now talking to myself. By Thursday morning I was not only talking to myself but I was answering myself back.

I resolved that when I started to argue with myself and use two different voices while doing so, that I would admit defeat and open the door and face her.

At about 10 a.m. the phone rang and it was Madelyne's dad again.

"Congratulations! You've held out longer against her than anyone else has ever managed. One hundred and one hours - longer than the length of the actual Iraq Gulf War!" He told me. He had won several large bets apparently involving that I had not caved in to her as fast as the other women of the family had expected I would.

"Who is winning, by the way?" He casually asked. I had no idea.

"Tell you what" He suggested. "This afternoon there is an Arctic cold front coming through and it is already starting to snow up here near Brenham, in a few hours it will be also down there in Houston. If she can make it through the night sleeping outside in the snow, go ahead and 'let her win' and tomorrow both of you come back up here for New Years Eve. Besides you still have a few Christmas presents here that definitely need opening."

This was better than any plan I'd thought out so far, and I readily agreed. The Madelyne I knew would certainly not wait over a hundred and thirty hours and sit in the snow in front of any unopened door. I didn't have long to wait.

The snow did come, but it was mostly wet mush down here in Houston's humid bayou air. She adjusted her tent a bit, boiled up a good deal of hot tea water and seemed resolved to tough it out. I started to become obsessed with whether she was actually still out there or not and if so was she 'ok', and at length I grabbed a blanket and pillow and spent the evening and a very night long lying right next to the doorway.

I'm sure we heard each other moving about and even shivering a bit and I thought I heard her beg "Please" ever so quietly a few times during the night.

Morning finally came, she had won and I cheerfully admitted defeat. I put on my tea kettle to boil and opened the front door to invite Maddie inside and asked her if she was ready for a hot shower. Oh very definitely.

She asked if she also had time for another long hot bath, as she had really liked my bathtub the previous time, and I laughed and said sure, but that we were expected back at the Ranch by this evening. She soaked in bliss for at least another two hours and somehow once again I spent a fairly delightful morning sitting on my toilet seat talking with Maddie once again nude in my bathtub.

I rejected a friendly (and very polite) request that 'I hop in and join her' by joking that we still hadn't ever had a proper date yet. Actually I was fairly tempted, but didn't really think we could spare the time. I got the feeling once we finally did end up in bed (it now seemed fairly inevitable) that we would be unlikely to stir out of it for a long, long time. That would definitely make us late to the ranch.

She did politely ask me to help dry her off and I got a good feel or two of her butt and tits while I was there. I told her that I would take a quick shower and that she could help herself to anything in the fridge, if she could find anything there. She did rustle up a few eggs for us and some toast and greeted me with a smile and my towel as I opened the shower door.

"I was very much in the wrong. You were indeed quite right, that equipment would look much more in place on a big lion rather than a tiny housecat. I must be needing glasses." She said with a laugh and she started to dry me with the towel, getting in a good feel of my cock and balls before turning me around so she could leisurely dry my back and butt, getting in more than a few quick feels herself.

She had changed into a pair of clean jeans she had stashed in her tent, but wanted one of my big sweatshirts and a sweater to wear rather than one of hers.

I phoned her father to tell him we were 'on our way' and he asked that I make sure and bring my date book along with us, which I did.

We went in her car this time, but she offered to let me drive and I did. Maddie was still in an excellent mood and I wanted to keep her that way, but she did seem to become more and more pensive and nervous the closer we got to the ranch. When we were a few miles away she asked me to pull over and she spoke to me earnestly.

"I've been behaving impossibly badly for a long time; really much too long. Everyone is fed up with me, and I don't blame them one bit. My behavior has been utterly inexcusable and I admit it. I'm genuinely sorry about a great many things, but I am especially sorry I nearly drove away the only good man who was ever willing to attempt to offer me his true and genuine love. I do not deserve you, and I need to be reminded of this fact often. I think I know what awaits me when we get home at the ranch, and I'm not going to like it. But I will deserve every bit of it and more. If my Father asks you to do anything at all, do it immediately and without debate!"

That was all she had to say, and we drove the last few miles in silence.

*********

It was late afternoon when we drove up the ranch road to the main house. All of the lights were on and there seemed to be a number of party decorations displayed everywhere. All of the family members from Christmas Eve were still present except for Randolph, who had gone back to University early to work on a project.

Everyone was delighted to see me and greeted me as if I were long-lost family. Everyone also pointedly ignored Maddie. After we had gotten settled in and I had been offered a glass of wine, Nathan stood up and asked if everyone was ready? Everyone signified in the affirmative, and then things started to get interesting.

Madelyne was called into the room by her full name and directed as 'the prisoner' to sit at the head of the living room on a chair before us. Her father then recited a long listing of 'heinous and pardonable offensives', the most shocking charge being that she conducted herself 'disgracefully on the Fields of Love' and had 'willfully, repeatedly and with deliberate malice' caused emotional hurt upon others, especially to the man that she claimed to love.

This was the first that I had heard that she had admitted to her family that she in fact did love me. This was starting to get interesting.

In short, a total of sixteen 'charges' were read against the defendant who remained meekly in her chair and looked only down at the floor. When asked what her plea before the Judge was, she replied quietly but sincerely, "completely, utterly and unforgivably Guilty on all charges."

This came as a bit of a surprise to some of the women, but they all agreed 'It was about time!' that she started to admit her intolerable conduct.

Her father then directed the women to form a Jury Pool to determine her Punishment, and I was directed to stand before the accused, being her primary victim, and to read out all of the numerous offences she that had been committed against me, that each might be 'weighed for their punishment value'.

I read off each of my "complaints" against her over the last three months one by one and some of the women would value that offence as being maybe a 'five' but others would rank the offence as worth a 'seven', thus an agreed median number for each offense was found.

Her behavior after the Christmas Party ranked especially highly with some, her own mother claiming at length that the maximum punishment of one hundred was surely warranted for that terrible offence alone. Upon appeal, this punishment number was reduced to seventy-five.

At length the Jury rose and her mother announced the final verdict. "260!"

Two hundred and sixty what? I wondered.

Maddie looked nearly physically ill by this point and as her Father grabbed one of her arms I was then directed to take her other arm.

"It is now time to pass Judgment!" He declared, and I was directed to take her to the Barn and young Diana was directed to 'get my Christmas presents' as I would soon need them apparently.

Everyone proceeded to accompany us into the Barn. This was actually the 'old barn' and it didn't seem to be used for very much as all of their animals were kept in several newer barns all over the ranch. Isaac was directed to 'bring out the horse', and this was soon done. This was an oversized leather covered bench that sort of resembled a wide sawhorse. This one, I could tell at a glance had a more specialized purpose. There were cuffs at each end where a person could be forcibly restrained, and soon I realized exactly who was going to be restrained here.

I was told to order Maddie to strip, and I did, and she slowly obeyed and without being ordered she laid down on top of the Horse and spread her legs and arms wide to be securely fastened. Now I was to open and examine my presents. First (from Nathan) there was a large and fairly old wooden paddle made from solid walnut, much in the shape of a ping-pong paddle but a little larger and having numerous holes drilled through it. The wear on this paddle suggested that it was both an antique and that it had been put to considerable use over the years.

Next Erma and Etta coyly gave me their package; it contained a long leather strap affixed to a study wooden handle.

"Reindeer hide from Lapland, hurts like hell when it strikes, leave a nice mark on flesh and it gives a good loud smack too. It's our favorite one to receive when we're on the Horse or hanging hoisted up from a roof beam when we've been especially naughty!" They whispered to me with a more than a few giggles.

Last, Diana offered me a small box and said it was "actually for Madelyne, since she's an utter and total bitch, but we thought you'd like to be the one to offer it". It was of course a large dog collar with a little tag that said "Maddie" on it. Of course everyone wanted to see it placed around Maddie's neck "so that the queen bitch dog could finally have her collar". I put it around her neck and saw that it also had a small padlock that could hold it into place and as everyone heard the lock click into place loud cheers were uttered, confetti thrown and party hats were given to all.

The "260" now became quite clear. I was to give her a good and thorough spanking until she pleaded for mercy. Two hundred and sixty strokes seemed like an awful lot, I whispered to Nathan and he agreed. Madelyne had never been spanked for misbehavior since she had turned eighteen. She was well aware of her family fondness for this sort of punishment, but it was always inflicted upon a willing victim. This was a first that she had willing offered herself to be 'properly punished' by me.

"Try for just about twenty at a time and see what happens, you'll know it when she's sincerely begging for mercy. If you feel like going easy on her, don't! She is the one that asked us to set this up for her; this is her own chosen penance. If you let her off too lightly she will still feel the guilt and little will have been accomplished here. Besides, if she's anything like her mothers, the pain will go straight to her clit and she'll be soon be begging you to whip the shit out of her! Give it to her in spades! We'll let you know when she's really had enough. That paddle in your hand was given to me on my wedding day to her mother, and it had belong to my father-in-law in turn, and his before that. On your wedding day, I will place it again in your hands… and you'll certainly know what to do with it, but a little early practice never hurts."

Nathan wished me well and then sat down with all of the others to watch Maddie's punishment.

"Madelyne, you are here bound of your own free will to stand the punishment of two hundred and sixty strokes, do you accept this punishment willingly from my hands or do you wish to plead for an appeal to your sentence?"

I asked her loudly, and then walking up to her and bending closer to her ear I asked "Are you sure you want to do this? How will I know when to stop or if I'm hitting you too hard?"

"When you've spanked the everloving shit out of me!" She replied and blew me a tiny kiss. I ordered the Prisoner to count the strokes for us as the punishment was accessed for each of the 16 offences. If she was to miss one, the punishment for that offense would restart anew.

I started with the paddle, I knew I could handle that fairly well and I wasn't sure I wanted to get involved with the whip at all, or at least not to start with. I also started quite fast to catch her a bit by surprise and to get quite a few good solid whacks in before the pain started to really catch up with her. I finished the first ten and her yelps of pain began right away, then I settled down to a slower more predictable even stroke of one hard smack alternating on each buttock. By the time the first twenty-five were done she was screaming in tears and after the fiftieth smack she was limp on the Horse and whimpering. Both ass cheeks were a glorious bright red color, and she had already cum at least twice from rubbing her bare clit against the leather of the Horse. Her 'mothers' were beaming with pride.

But still she did not signal that she had had enough, and whispered "More!" to me when I stopped to inspect her.

My audience seemed to be greatly enjoying the show. Erma and Etta were obviously very aroused and were alternating kisses between their two husbands. Phyllis was caressing her husband and he was fondling her ass that was sitting on his lap, as if they were remembering a pleasant occasion of their own on the Horse. Diana already had one hand under her skirt and was openly masturbating to the sight of her cousins glowing red ass cheeks.

Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers
12