Page's Training Ch. 13

Story Info
Nick introduces Page to the realities of her new lifestyle.
4.9k words
4.15
57.2k
14

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't go into the office the day after the dinner party. Nick wanted to spend time at the townhouse and he had booked it for a week. We were going to celebrate my progress and discuss our permanent contract and commitment. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Nick sent me to the spa for the entire morning to freshen things up and relax me. I knew it was more about up-keep than a reward, but it felt so nice to be pampered. I was even allowed to wear normal loose-fitting jeans WITH a crotch and a long-sleeved shirt with tennis shoes for the day!

When the spa appointments were over, Bobby had been instructed to take me for a bit of shopping for things I would need for the week. Clothes.

"But I already have a ton of clothes that he's bought for me." I was protesting clothes shopping again.

"Page, those are office and socializing clothes. Now that he'll have you in his own environment, you need a few more things." Bobby checked the list as we headed into a store with the windows darkened.

Inside, the store looked like an expensive and classy lingerie store. There were nightgowns and teddies and slippers and bras and panties. A beautiful, tall woman with a sly smile greeted us. She took Bobby's list and guided me to a dressing room. She began hanging things on hooks and rods and instructing me to try each thing on and come out for a fitting.

It took over an hour to try everything on. Bras were marked for the tailor so that the nipples could be cut out and hemmed; panties were marked for altering as well, though I didn't know for what. I usually wore my vinyl panties with the dildo or nothing at all. The nightgowns were marked to be hemmed just above the curve of my ass cheeks, some were sheer fabric that felt as thin as air and others were silk.

The teddies were very few, apparently not one of Nick's favorite items. They were all boy short rompers, one black fishnet, one white lace and one black lace. They were incredibly comfortable.

All of the slippers that were chosen were high-heeled of course. No feathers and frills, apparently Nick was not a fan.

A couple pairs of lounging pants were thrown into the mix as well, though they were entirely see-through in whatever color was chosen. The robes were even sheer fabric. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be warm? Then the thought crossed my mind: What if I didn't have time to think about it?

When we were finished, Bobby called the tailor and put a rush on everything, to be delivered late that afternoon at the address he gave them.

When we arrived back at my apartment, Bobby began filling my suitcase with things Nick had requested. "You're supposed to wear nothing but the black heels and black trench coat to the house."

"Not even my plug?"

"Not even!" Bobby smiled. "Just you and your collar."

I began undressing and put my clothes into the laundry. I put on the thin choker, grabbed the black heels and Bobby put my trench on by the door.

When we arrived at the house, the staff immediately hopped-to, doing everything for us; opening doors, carrying suitcases, taking our coats. I was hesitant at first, but Bobby raised his eyebrows at me and I handed the man my coat and stood in the huge house naked but for my necklace and heels.

An older, hard-looking man with gray hair approached us. "I'm to let you walk the grounds and familiarize yourself. Nowhere is off-limits. Be comfortable. The Master is due within the hour from the office." He turned and walked into another room and disappeared. Silence surrounded us.

"This place is intimidating." Bobby was looking at the ceilings and began wandering. I followed.

The furniture was comfortable and expensive, very minimal and masculine. There were no curtains on any windows, no doors on any rooms. I could tell I would always be watched. Every room had hardwood floors, a fireplace and rugs. The dining room was large enough to entertain in and I wondered if Nick had dinner parties with colleagues. I noticed that one of the chairs had been fitted with a dildo for me already.

"I wonder if this is our private retreat or another work environment for me?" I said it out loud without meaning to.

"I suppose it's both? Depending on the week?" Bobby was opening cupboards and marveling at the hidden toys and clamps and oils and whips and surgical equipment. "Some of these guys have some seriously kinky fetishes." He had found an equestrian closet. He picked up an anal plug with a horsetail coming out of it and whinnied.

I laughed, "Don't laugh, I may have to wear it someday!"

We went into the outside gardens, high walls all around. The yard was expansive enough that even the houses next door you could only see the roofs of no matter where you were outside. The pool was drained for the winter, but the hot tub was huge and the cover had been taken off. I walked closer and felt the steam on my legs.

"Check this out, Page!" Bobby was in a flowered corner of the garden under a large tree with a swing hanging from the largest branch. As I approached, I noticed the swing.

It was a wooden plank with sanded, rounded edges and a thick 10" dildo protruding from the center. It was soft latex and flopped over in sort of a sad state. There were no ropes, it hung from metal rods attached with chain at the branch that allowed it to swing. Hanging from either side of the bottom of the swing were short chains with small leash clips. Bobby pointed to the same thing hanging from each rod.

Before we could contemplate that, one of the staff came into the yard and announced that Nick would be arriving in 20 minutes and I was to be ready. We followed him into the house and up the stairs in to what I assumed would be my bedroom for the week. The bed was enormous with four posts that went to the ceiling. On each post was a leather cuff hanging from a chain and in the center of the headboard was a leather collar on a chain.

I switched my focus to the staff member who was waiting to give me instructions. "You will be taken care of this week by the staff. Your attendant is relieved of his duties for the week."

I looked at Bobby, feeling a slight panic. "But..."

"Nick's got plans for me. Grooming and such. I'll see you in a week! Enjoy yourself!" He ducked out and left me there.

The man continued, "You must dress as requested and be waiting and ready when The Master arrives each day. Your clothes..." He gestured toward the walk-in closet to my left. I walked in and saw rows and rows of my own clothes, new clothes, things I'd never seen hanging and folded on racks and shelves and rods.

The man gestured toward a dressing area, "What you are to put on at any given time will be set out here. Dress quickly and be downstairs immediately." And he left.

I kicked off the heels and picked up the contraption. It was a wide rhinestone collar attached with a ring in front to two wide rhinestone wrist cuffs with silver chain. The attachment rings for the chains seemed a bit large to me. I snapped on the collar and noticed that once it was snapped shut, I couldn't pull it apart. The wrist cuffs were the same. The chains dangled in front of my body when my arms were at my sides.

There were no shoes, not a ponytail holder, nothing. So with my hair down, I ran downstairs in just the collar and cuffs.

The man gestured toward the center of the floor, "You will be here when he walks through the door, without exception. If you are not, you will be punished. You will kneel here, sit back on your heels, knees open."

I obeyed and looked to him for approval.

"Legs open wider. Head down, back straight, arms at your sides." When he was satisfied with my position, he left me there.

I sat for what felt like 15 minutes before I heard the car pull up to the house and Nick's voice greeting the doorman. When he walked into the house, he said nothing. My heart began to beat wildly, but I didn't dare look up or move.

"My beautiful Page." Nick crooned and stepped closer to me so that I could see the toes of his shoes. He stroked my hair, "Stand up."

"Yes, Sir." I stood up and smiled at him, thankful to see his face.

SLAP! Nick's hand came hard at my cheek, "Did I tell you to raise your eyes to me?"

"No, Sir." I was confused.

"This isn't the outside world, Page. Here you'll learn to behave as a true submissive. Your training until now has been about your limits, your sexual desires and breaking down your conventional walls. Now we begin with behavior and that includes punishment when you fail to meet my standards. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." I kept my eyes on the floor.

"When I come home, when I walk into a room, when you enter a room where I am, you will keep your eyes to the floor and always present yourself as you were when I came in, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"When and IF I say, 'at ease' you may relax and be comfortable. But don't take this as permission to exercise free will. I am still in charge. Always. This means you are at my side at all times unless I dismiss you. You come when I call; you stay until I dismiss you. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And above all else, Page, my darling, do as you're told. If there is any hesitation, any FLASH of a question in your eyes when I give a command, you will be punished. We have, until this point, been establishing trust. You trust that I will never make you do anything that will harm you, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then there should be no questions, only obedience."

"Yes, Sir."

"It's been a long day. I need a drink." He moved around me and headed for the sitting room. I remembered that I was to be at his side at all times and moved to follow him. But I was too late; I had hesitated. SLAP! "Bend over the couch."

"Yes, Sir." I was shaking.

Nick walked to one of the closets and chose his weapon. As he walked back, I could see out of the corner of my eye that he'd picked up a leather riding crop. With no warning, he began whipping me with it until my ass cheeks were hot and there were tears in my eyes. I made no sound, for fear of a worse punishment.

"Never hesitate."

"Yes, Sir." I took a deep, ragged breath. Nick moved to sit in a chair and picked up the newspaper. One of the men, as if sensing that Nick was ready for his drink, walked into the room with a highball glass on a tray. "Thank You." Nick sipped his drink and read the paper while I remained bent over the couch, waiting for instruction or movement. My skin was on fire.

Nick finally drained his glass and set the newspaper down. He stood up and walked toward the foyer. I followed. When he was at the doorway, he turned and stopped, "Sit."

I wasn't familiar with the command, but I assumed he meant the position I'd been in when he arrived at the house.

"Stay." He left me no explanation, just walked down the hallway and disappeared. Was this what this lifestyle would be like from now on? Was I nothing but a cuffed, trained dog?

When Nick finally returned, his next command was, "Walk." I stood and followed him into the dining room. There was a light dinner set out for us. Nick sat down and put his napkin in his lap. I froze with fear, unable to decide what to do. "You may sit."

"Yes, Sir." Thank goodness I wasn't punished for hesitating; I'd actually done the correct, obedient thing. The chair was pulled out for me and I lowered myself onto the thick, 7" dildo. It felt good to be filled again. The chair was scooted in for me and I waited to be instructed to eat.

"Eat." Nick seemed so cold and unattached, not like he'd been before. For the first time in a while, I felt like a true possession. Not a person, but a belonging. It would take some getting used to.

I ate slowly and quietly as Nick spoke to me about the week.

"We'll be here for the entire week. The staff is all men; they will be watching you and helping you get accustomed to these formalities. It's necessary, Page, that you learn this stern routine. We can have fun and relax and be sexual, but when I switch into my stern voice, I expect unquestioned obedience."

"Yes, Sir."

"I realize that until now, it seems as though you were a hired whore for me, pleasuring my colleagues and friends day and night. Don't get me wrong, as a businessman, that's part of what I need from you. But now you must understand that no man has had any access to your body without my permission. They never will. You are MINE, do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir." I hadn't really thought about who had had permission to touch me until now.

"If you ever initiate contact with a man without my consent or on my order, you will be punished severely as I see fit and for as LONG as I see fit. You do nothing TO or WITH your body without my knowledge and you will not do anything you are not told to do."

"Yes, Sir."

"You will not pleasure yourself unless I say you may. You will not put on or remove clothing unless I have given the order. You will not eat or drink unless I myself approve it. You will not buy anything that I have not approved. You will not call or speak to anyone unless I ask you to. The staff is your only exception to that rule."

"Yes, Sir."

"You will always keep yourself groomed and clean. You have scheduled spa appointments and waxing house calls, of course, and you will bathe often. Your body must always be ready for use. Fresh."

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you enjoy your house uniform?" I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yes, Sir."

"It's practical for a few reasons. First and foremost, you are always fully accessible and visible for my pleasure, or anyone else's for that matter. Secondly, it keeps you just chilly enough to be slightly uncomfortable and always alert."

He flicked my nipple, "Erect nipples are essential. Lastly, this reminds you of your place. Shackles, if you will. Today we use the word 'submissive' but make no mistake; you are a slave, Page. Your wages are paid by me, through the company of course, your food, clothing and shelter are my responsibility; your money is handled by my accountants as I see fit in stocks, bonds, CDs...." His voice trailed off for a moment.

"You no longer own anything of your own, Page." He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Not even yourself."

What was it about these misogynistic words that made my heart race and my pussy warm? Was it really the deep desire of every woman to be owned? Was this the driving force behind those twits who try to 'land' a man and make him marry her? I felt like I was on the verge of understanding so much about humanity.

Nick stood and put his napkin on the table, "Stand."

"Yes, Sir." I lifted off the dildo and felt a disappointment emptying of my insides. The wetness remained, however, as always.

"I have a colleague arriving in a moment for a drink and some discussion. You'll notice, my pet, that as a belonging of mine, as you sit idly by and listen to my colleagues and I talk, discuss contracts and business and strategy, that you'll know more about my life than anyone in it."

He came closer to stroke my cheek, "I have to trust you impeccably too, Page. It's a two-way street. I can trust you, can't I?"

"Yes, Sir." Nothing about this man made me want to betray him in even the slightest manner.

"Good." He turned and headed back toward the foyer, but turned into a different room with a bar and several closets. I followed close behind, trying to keep my eyes on the floor. Nick turned on the fire with a remote and sat in a brown leather chair. He gestured toward the corner near the end of a couch, "Sit."

I moved to the space and sat, keeping my back erect and eyes on the floor. I studied the pattern on the rug as time ticked by and Nick waited for the arrival of his guest.

When the man was shown into the room, I realized that I didn't know if or how I was to behave? Did I greet guests, or was I just a piece of furniture to be admired and ignored? My heart began to pound.

"Nick! I see you've acquired a new gem. It looks good on you." I heard shoulder slapping and polite exchange as Nick made the man a drink and spoke very little about me, describing me as a new car or a dog. "She's obedient, I've had very little trouble at all from her actually. A sound investment."

When they sat and talked about business, I remembered what Nick had said and I listened. I could learn a lot during these meetings.

My mind was pulled from the conversation when I heard, "Come!" Nick yelled it like a K-9 command. I rose slowly and walked, eyes down, toward him. When I was directly in front of him, he rubbed my upper thigh and continued he conversation.

Nick was fondling my ass when the conversation stopped and he asked his guest if he would like to 'try' me. Of course, the man was much obliged. "Show yourself to my guest, Page."

I had no idea what that meant. My heart began to race as I realized that I didn't know what I was supposed to do. My eyes flickered to Nick's for guidance before I looked down and turned to face the man. Mistake.

SLAP! Nick stood and smacked me before I could even think about what I'd done wrong. "How dare you lift your eyes to me!? Apologize immediately."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

He grabbed my shoulders and jerked me around to face his guest, "This is her first week in behavior training, you understand. I do apologize."

"Of course, Nick, I understand. They all have their glitches as they're being groomed." Now I felt like a robot.

The man stood and cupped one of my breasts, giving it a squeeze before he rolled my nipple between his thumb and middle finger. I felt a jolt through my body. "She's lovely. How does she feel?"

"Please," Nick gestured toward the couch, "Enjoy her." He sat back down in his chair and sipped his drink as he watched his guest drop his pants and sit down.

I stood still, waiting for a command, afraid to move or look at anyone.

"Page, is it?" The man asked my name, but he didn't really seem to care.

"Yes, Sir."

"Let me see how your mouth feels." I assumed that meant he wanted me to suck his cock, so I knelt down and took his soft member into my mouth.

As I sucked and licked and rolled my tongue around the tip, the men continued their discussion. The man's dick began to swell in my mouth and I noticed that the girth was unbelievable. Soon, it was so long that it was quietly choking me and it was still partially soft. I had to use my hand at the base because the monster simply would NOT fit down my throat.

When the man was fully erect, it looked obscene. It was like a novelty you would find in an adult store. I was afraid of what I might be asked to do with it.

I felt hand gestures between the man and Nick, but I didn't dare to look up. One of the staff came up next to me and I was told to stand and bend over the man. When I did, I felt warm oil being massaged into my ass cheeks, then directly on the opening to my ass and inside of me.

I panicked. There was no way this man would fit in there. My plug hadn't nearly prepared me for something like this.

The man told me to bend over the end of the couch.

"Yes, Sir." I was terrified.

He moved behind me and fingered my lubricated hole before I felt the tip of his huge cock start trying to press into me. He pushed slowly, but steadily and it stretched me so far that I let out a frightened yelp. The man pulled out.

I heard Nick's angry footsteps only seconds before I felt the SLAP!

"This isn't rape, Page. This is submission." He grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me through the foyer and outside into the gardens. "You act like your ass has never been fucked!"

"He's bigger than anything I've ever seen!" I completely lost my composure.

SLAP! He dragged me toward the swing that Bobby and I had seen earlier. My eyes began to widen and I pulled back. SLAP! "Don't defy me." I'd never heard such an evil voice come from Nick.

12