Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

Sara recognized her state and pulled the ostrich feather away from Maggie's now sensitized breasts, with their erect nipples and areolas, down across her abs to the sensitive area just inside her hip bones.

Maggie had just begun to relax when Sara reached her hip. "Sara, you little bitch! Stop! Now! Goddamn you! Let me go noooowwww! Fuck you, bitch; let me out of here!" she screamed, all the while giggling or laughing outright until she was hoarse. She felt Sara lift the ostrich feather away and her hands begin to lightly caress the area where the tickle remained. She felt Sara kneel on the bed and then her hands began to smooth and caress the areas recently tortured by the plumes.

When Sara leaned down to kiss Maggie, both sets of lips were open and tongues were immediately engaged. When Sara pulled away, Maggie said, "Enough, now; let me go."

Sara's smile was unsettling. "Not just yet, dear lady; just a little more. Relax, now." She leaned across Maggie's body, to get her final selection from between the blonde's legs.

"Sara? What...Aaaarrrghhhh!" she screamed as Sara drew the tip of the pheasant feather up her labial crease.

"Noooooo!" she screamed as the tip coaxed her lips to open.

"Noooooo!" she screamed as the tip gently probed her clit.

"Noooooo!" she screamed as the tip slowly entered her."

"Noooooo!" she screamed as Sara began to twist and rotate the feather inside her sheath, so Maggie felt the vanes of the feather stroking all of her inner walls.

"Stop it! Stop it now, you motherfucking cunt! I swear, when I...aaaarrrghghgh...ha haahahahahahah...Stop, please, oh god damn you, you skanky sack of shit! Oh migod, Sara please...I'm ...I've...gonna....oh no don't stop now pleeeeease! I've gotta come it's almost...please Sara, goddam you make me come, bitch!" Maggie's hips were thrusting ceilingward as far as she was able. "Please I'll do any...aaaaaahhhhhh no you son of a bitching cunt don't stop now...."

Sara quickly withdrew the long slender feather from Maggie's cunt and tossed it away. She was already on her knees between Maggie's wide open legs. In a flash she dropped to her stomach, her face in Maggie's quim, her tongue reaching out and caressing Maggie's supersensitive clit.

"Yesssss! Aaaahhhhhdear god yesssss aaaaaahhhhh!!ohmigod, again uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuhuh uhu hu hu hu hu h u h uunnngggh! Nononono stop too much too sore! Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!"

Later Maggie would admit she couldn't tell if she had had one long extended orgasm with multiple peaks, or a series of three to five separate ones of varying intensity. All she knew was that when Sara's tongue ceased its activity, she suddenly felt empty, as if the world's biggest cock had just withdrawn from her hungry cunt.

She collapsed, exhausted, unaware of Sara releasing her bonds and cuddling up next to her. Sara pulled the softly sobbing woman to her so they were face to face. Sara administered several small, light kisses all over Maggie's face as her hands gently caressed and smoothed her back and buttocks, gentling her, calming her.

After several minutes, as her control over her body returned, Maggie drew her head back and looked at her bed companion. "I should hate you," she said, smiling, "for that."

"But?" Sara asked, returning the smile.

"Give me a couple of days to recover and I'd let you do it all over again. My god, I've never come like that before, and I'm not talking about what you did, although, I've never let anyone else do that to me, either."

"Well, let's keep it between us, and for special occasions; okay?"

"Okay," Maggie slurred, post orgasmic sleep overtaking her. Sara turned to lie on her back and pulled Maggie to her side. In a few minutes, she, too, was asleep.

Part LXXXVII

Maggie awoke to Sara lightly kissing her face. "Mmm, I feel good and rested," she said stretching, "and sore," she added with a pout directed at Sara. "I seem to remember saying something about a couple of days to recover. I better make that a couple of weeks."

Sara laughed and retrieved the tray of fruit, cheese and wine she had set on the dresser until she woke her hostess. "Maybe this will make you feel better," she said with a laugh. Maggie sat up and inspected the tray.

"Mmm, it'll certainly help. Where did you get the idea to do that, with the feathers?" she asked helping herself to the food and wine.

Sara actually blushed. "My secret vice, ever since I was a sophomore at college, has been Victorian erotica. They were big into bondage and dominance. One of the novels I read, by that famous author, Annie Mouse, featured a scene where the hero, a bachelor, ties down the object of his affections, a virgin widow, and attacks her with feathers until she yields her virtue to him. I always wondered if it would really work." She took a sip of wine.

"Oh, shit, yes! I can guarantee it would. There were times I would have given you my unborn child, especially toward the end as I started to climax. If all you wanted was a fuck, you could have had that when you tickled my feet."

"I'll remember that," Sara said with a smile.

"Oh, no!" Maggie said, a genuine look of concern on her face.

"Don't worry, Maggie; from now on, only with your consent, and with a safe word, so if it gets truly distressing, you can stop it."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now, what time do Mike and Anna get home, and should we wait dinner for them?"

"Oops; I almost forgot. Mike wants us to meet him and Anna at Waverley's for dinner, around seven-thirty, to talk about the Inn."

Part LXXXVIII

A quick glance at the clock told them they didn't have any more time to play. After a leisurely shared shower, which did include some mutual exploration and teasing, the two were on their way to the restaurant.

Anna was at the hostess station when they arrived. With her sharp eyes, she noticed the good mood the pair was in. "Hmm, what have you two been up to, or shouldn't I ask?"

Before Maggie could reply, Sara answered, "If you're lucky, Anna, maybe sometime I could show you."

"Or unlucky," laughed Maggie. "You'll have to let me help," she said to Sara.

"Now I'm not so sure I want to know," Anna said, leerily.

"I promise, it won't hurt...very long," Sara laughed, "Did it?" she asked, looking at Maggie, who blushed, but shook her head, no.

"Now, you've got to tell me," demanded Anna as she showed them to the back booth, where the two older women sat down across from Sara.

"Can't tell you; it's something you have to experience," said Sara, opening her menu. "You ever been tied down, Anna?"

Anna felt her sex open and begin to leak. "Ohmigod," she said. You... Maggie. Oh, fuck! Tomorrow, girl, you have to show me," she ordered.

Sara looked at her, one eyebrow cocked. "You sure, Anna? You don't know what I did to Maggie while she was tied down."

"From the color in her cheeks and the twinkle in her eye, it couldn't have been too bad. I trust you..."

"Anna," Maggie interrupted, "you ..."

"It's okay, Maggie. Just the beginning and the last two," Sara said. "And you can be there to make sure I don't go too far; okay?"

Maggie looked at Sara, who had a warm, sincere smile, and nodded. "It'll have to be in the evening then. Mike wants to take me out to breakfast." Sara raised her eyebrows, questioning her. "He said you brought up something, and he needed to talk about it to get his thoughts straight."

Sara nodded. "Good. I'm glad. Speaking of Michael, where is he? I'm hungry."

"We've been busy all day. Tonight is graduation night for the Community College. I think we've already turned over the tables three times just for dinner. I know Mike has prepared a second batch of his game hen dish. Do you know what you want? I'll take your orders and go back and tell Mike you're here."

Maggie suggested the veal, her favorite, and Sara agreed. Anna nodded and went to the kitchen, where Mike was just giving instructions to Bella and Joe so he could take a break. He and Anna put up dinners for Sara and Maggie and themselves. On their way out of the kitchen, he asked Lisa to grab them a couple of bottles on Reisling wine and bring them to the table.

Mike greeted Sara and Maggie with a kiss as he slid into place beside Sara. "Wow, Mom," he enthused, "you look... I don't know, but it's great. What have you two been doing, or shouldn't I ask?"

With a saucy smile, Sara looked at Maggie. "Do you want to help me with him, too?" Maggie blanched, understanding that Sara knew about her relationship with Mike. "It's okay, Maggie; Mike just confirmed my suspicions last night. I think that's what he wants to talk to you about tomorrow. And that's the end of that topic for now." She turned to look at Mike, taking a bite of veal.

"Mmm; this is delicious. You said you wanted to discuss something about the Inn?"

Mike blinked, then took a big sip of wine before nodding. "Yeah. I should have thought of it when we first discussed the concept. Most states, and I'm positive New York does, have regulations about what employees of food services must wear.

"Servers can be topless, but their genitals and buttocks must be adequately covered. Other employees in the service area, that includes the bar and dining areas, must also be covered the same way; that would include actors in a dinner theatre.

"I called and spoke to the professor who covered regulations at school. He thought we might be able to skirt the issue by clearing food from the area and closing service before the performance. We'd have to take the bar out of the dining room, too, if we wanted to open it between acts. He also suggested buffets and salad bars would have to be excluded, unless they were located outside the theatre area.

"The alternative would be to create a separate staging area for the theatre, and run it just as a theatre in the round, apart from the dining room, or give up the idea of nude theatre altogether."

"Nude theater! Is that what you're planning? It sounded like you were going to open a nude spa. The theater is so much cooler!" Sara said, very much intrigued by the idea. "Have you talked to Ellie about this at all? Isn't she studying Hotel Management?"

Mike and Maggie shook their heads. "I've been thinking about it, though," Mike replied, taking a bite of food. "I got an e-mail from her yesterday that indicated she isn't very happy over there. If she came home now, she could get into one of the three schools I know of that offer her major, and they're all within a two hour drive."

"Why do you think she's unhappy, Mike?" Maggie asked.

"Three of the other students from P'Town at her study site are all 'rich jerks', her words, whose parents bought their way into the overseas study program. Apparently one of them knows the two guys she let pick her up. What she didn't know was that one of them made a video, and this guy saw it and recognized her. He's been harassing her since they got there.

"When she complained about him to the site director, he just told her she should have known better, and told her she would have to deal with him on her own. She's ready to come home now, but is worried that she'll lose the second semester tuition."

Without a word, Maggie reached into her purse and started dialing. "Mom, it's two o'clock in the morning over there. Send her a text and have her call you, or tell her to just come home and not worry about the money."

"Of course. It just upset me so and I forgot about the time difference." she stopped dialing and accessed the text feature on her smart phone and started typing. "Damn it! I hate this fucking thing! I can never type on this little keyboard."

Sara reached across the table and took Maggie's phone. She was busy for a minute and then handed it back. "All done. I told her to call you as soon as she saw the message. So any time from midnight to two AM I would guess. I'll stay up with you, Maggie."

Maggie let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Sara. "Thank you, dear. When I get upset like that, ewww; I seem to lose all my patience and coordination. Was there anything else, Mike?"

"Uh, yeah. Dad stopped by just after I got in. ConFast snapped up our offer like it was a half price sale. You're $11M richer as soon as the papers are signed."

"Holy shit," she whispered. "I can't believe it. Was that all? Did they say anything else?"

"It'll be paid in three installments, just like we asked, and their accountants will do our taxes for the next three years. Since they weren't aware of the Inn, and probably relying on Dad's impression that you wouldn't be working, our taxes will be a bit of a surprise for them."

"Uhh, Mike. Can you fill me in on what's happening?" asked Sara.

"Me, too. What are you guys talking about?" Anna added.

Maggie put up her hand to stop Mike from talking. After taking a sip of wine, she said, "First, Anna, order us a bottle of your very best champagne. This story begins before Mike was born...

"... and now the biggest company in the industry has just agreed to buy us out for 33M dollars."

"Sounds like a good deal to me," came a familiar voice from behind the booth.

"Harry! Come around here and join us for a celebratory drink. Do you know Anna? She was Mike's fiancé's mother, and this is Sara, his new girl friend."

"Hi, glad to meet you both. Anna, I'm very sorry about Evie; Maggie tells me she was a delightful young woman.

"Sara, you look familiar. Have we met before?" he asked drawing up a chair and sitting down at the end of the booth.

Sara looked at him, as if appraising him. "You drive an antique blue T-Bird, don't you?" The other three people in the booth looked at him, waiting. He nodded. "About three months ago, out on Hale Highway, I gave you a speeding ticket."

"That was you? Small world. I still say I wasn't speeding, and that ticket cost me 200 bucks." he complained, looking at her.

Sara shrugged. "Forty, forty-five in that kind of no traffic situation, I might have let you go by. Fifty-five, in a thirty-five mile zone, I have to stop and slow you down. I actually clocked you at sixty. You'd probably have gotten off with a warning, except for the fifty you tried to palm me."

Harry grinned and shrugged. "Sometimes it works. Gotta try. How'd you get the shiner? Some other speeder object?"

"No. Some shithead thought if he hit me hard enough, he could make me eat his dick. He was wrong."

Harry visibly winced and looked at Maggie. "You two should get along real well." Sara's brow furrowed and she looked at Maggie, questioningly.

Harry went on. "It's not a night I'm particularly proud of. I came home drunk one night, and horny. Maggie was asleep and I thought if I could slip my dick into her mouth... Well, it didn't work. She woke up and pulled her head away, which would have been okay, except she didn't open her mouth, and her canine tooth... " He shuddered.

"My cheek looked like your left cheek the other day," Maggie said to Sara. Turning to Harry, she went on, "The only time you hit me, though God knows, I gave you reason enough. I'm sorry, Harry. You were a better man than I realized. I hope we can be friends." Harry nodded. "Congratulations on the sale, and the new job. I'm sure you'll do well."

"Thank you, for all you just said. Maybe if I'd been more honest, more up-front and tried to be more understanding... anyway, the past is done.The moving finger writes, and what is writ cannot be changed, not a word of it.Isn't that what they say?" He stood up and put the chair back at the table behind him.

"Can you or Mike get hold of Ellie? We'll need her here to sign off on the sale. They'd like the transfer of title and goods to be done in two weeks."

"Sure. I left her a message to call me tonight. I'll be sure to tell her. Harry, thank you, for everything, especially the sale. I'm sorry, too, that it wasn't better for both of us."

Harry nodded. "It was nice meeting you two ladies. Mike. See you at the closing." He turned and walked away, not seeing Maggie brush away a tear.

"I'll miss him," she said, watching him walk away. "As much of a bastard as he could be, I'm gonna miss him." She turned her attention back to the group.

"Monday, who all is going to see the Inn with me? All of you?" There were nods from everyone. "Anna, if both you and Mike come, will the tasks you normally take care of on Monday somehow get done?"

"Mmhmm. I spoke to Bella. If I have the list made out for her, she can call our suppliers and place our orders. Other than that, she just has to be here to let the cleaners in and lock up after them. I can make out the list tomorrow afternoon during the lull period, or stay for a little bit after we close."

"How about you Mike?"

"Usually it's just a question of making out the menu's for the week. I have copies going back to my first day. I can pull from those, as long as there's nothing holiday specific. That might keep me here an extra hour tomorrow night."

"Okay, then. Sara and I will get out of your hair, and see you at home. Drive safe."

Part LXXXIX

Ellie's phone call came just after one o'clock. Maggie and Sara were sitting in the den, watching "Goodbye, Mr Chips" on the old movie channel, teary eyed. Maggie took the call there.

"Ellie, dear! How are you? Mike said some of the students from P'Town have been giving you a hard time... Is the program worth the hassle... then don't; come home... don't worry about the money... that's what I said... we're selling the business; your share is somewhere in the neighborhood of $5M... that's what I said... that's up to you. If you want to continue in the same field, there are three schools within two hours drive of where Mike and I will be living... we're going to buy an Inn in upstate New York... I hoped you would... okay, do what you have to do and hurry home... Love you, too, dear."

Ellie closed her cell phone and smiled, heaving a sigh of contentment and relief. She went downstairs to the house phone and picked up the phone directory, then placed her call and arranged for her flight home the next weekend. From there, she went to the dining room. Most of the other students were already there; managing hotels was a seven day a week affair, and the students were trained in that tradition from the beginning.

Her chief tormentor, and the biggest peddler of the most blatant lie, was just rounding the end of the table after helping himself to breakfast off the sideboard. She turned toward him as if walking to the breakfast selection, and, as she met him, reached out and grabbed his crotch.

"Sidney, the kidney. Good morning," she said, giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

"Uunnnh; what... " he started.

"I've decided it's truth time, Sidney," she said, emphasizing his name, and giving him another squeeze. "You have a choice, Sidney," she said, repeating the emphasis, and grinned as she felt him surge in her hand. "You say you not only saw the tape of me getting fucked, but that you were there, taking part. To bend the truth, I don't remember if you were there or not." With her free hand she reached for his belt and released it.

"Now, you can either tell the truth about that night, or I can continue to open your trousers and let everyone know why I might not remember if you were there or not." The entire room was silent as the other students from P'Town and several other international students watched the drama play out.

Ellie's victim was only a couple of inches taller than she, making him roughly six feet tall, and weighed between 195 and 205 pounds. He was well known among the co-eds at school, though, as having one of the shortest and skinniest dicks on campus, thanks to a very gossipy freshman he had had the (mis)fortune to hook up with his first year at school.

"So, Sidney (with repeated emphasis), let's hear about your participation that night so I can show everyone why I don't remember you, or you can tell the truth," she urged, unbuttoning his waistband and pulling down on his zipper.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers