Paid Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to tickle her. His fingers danced all around her bare body, under her arms, between her spread legs, across her stomach. When she was laughing so hard she could hardly breathe, he stopped and began to use a small cat on her taut breasts and flanks. He alternated the tickling with the whipping several times and then stepped behind the frame again. He bent forward and did something which Alison couldn't see. Then, to the Alison's surprise - and even more so to Barb's - the entire frame began to rotate. Until then Alison hadn't realized how the frame was supported. It was constructed so that it could be tilted at any angle, placing the bound victim anywhere from vertical, as Barb had been, to horizontal to completely inverted, a state Barb soon discovered for herself.

When the girl was hanging from the frame with her head near the floor and her legs pointed towards the roof - and widely spread - Max did something else and locked the frame in the new position. He then picked up a cat with short tails and again began to whip Barb on the insides of her spread legs, beginning at the knees and moving up - or down, depending on how one looked at it - nearly to her wide open pussy lips. From time to time he would stop and tease with his fingers or tongue, often running his tongue over the whipped flesh on the inside of her thighs and onto the hard nub of her clit which was protruding from her wet and open slit. For twenty minutes he alternated gentle teasing with an increasingly harsh whipping. Before too long he had begun to whip Barb directly between her legs, across her open pussy, the tails often falling directly on her clit. Finally he gave her a particularly harsh set of strokes directly between her legs and then began to eat her to orgasm several times in a row. When he finally stopped and rotated the frame upright once more, Barb was hanging in near exhaustion but with a smile a mile wide. He released her and she joined the other women now moving around Kate who was still stretched from the ceiling.

Elsa was holding a cat with eighteen inch tails made of flat, soft leather, each about three eights of an inch wide. She began to apply it to Kate's taut buttocks while explaining to the other girls how to use the instrument. "It is in the snap of the wrist," she said. "That is what determines the siting. Anyone can beat another with a whip, but to produce the exciting pain we want, it is necessary to make the tails strike just so." She demonstrated how to wrap the tails across Kate's hip and let the ends snap sharply onto the rounded globes of her ass. Kate sucked in her breath or made small sounds with each stroke and was obviously becoming more and more excited.

After a few minutes, Elsa stopped and, offering the cat to Sue, said, "Now you try. Get the feel of it and then use it on our Kate." Sue took the lash and gingerly made a couple of practice swings in the air. Then she swung a half-hearted blow across Kate's rear.

Elsa sharply said, "If you strike like that, she may go to sleep. Do not be afraid to really use this. Imagine how you would want it to feel. Just remember to listen for a safe word."

Sue straightened and, with a new resolve, laid a fairly hard stroke across Kate's already red ass cheeks. She was rewarded with a small cry from Kate and a look of approval from Elsa. She continued and placed another fifteen strokes, most on Kate's ass, but some on her back and a couple on her stretched thighs, leaving clearly visible red lines.

Elsa finally stopped her and gave the whip to Allison. As she made several practice swings Allison was startled by the feeling of power conferred by the instrument. Here she was, completely naked, about to flog her bound and naked roommate. And what she felt was eagerness - eagerness and a building sexual excitement. In the back of her mind she realized that this was at least partly because, if their places had been reversed, she would be getting excited in anticipation of the coming strokes. But it was also a sexual act inflicting the stings. She had no urge to cause Kate any real, unwanted pain, but this was something different. She thought to herself as she drew back her arm for the first stroke, "Have I ever changed in the last two weeks. And I'll certainly admit I like the change."

She moved her arm forward landing a hard blow across Kate's already sore rear end and, snapping her wrist as Elsa had shown them, made the tails jerk sharply into the crack of Kate's ass. Kate wrenched hard against her bonds and gave a small scream, but quickly wiggled her ass in anticipation of the next stroke. Allison laid the second stroke in the opposite direction with similar results. Then for the third she wrapped the tails around Kate's right side and the tails ended across her right breast, although without the final sharp snap. Still the effect was good and Kate cried out at the result.

"Good," Elsa commented. "Do not be afraid to spread the strikes. I have other plans for her, so do not damage any one place too much." Alison continued and laid fifteen strokes across her friend's bare body. When Elsa finally stopped her and took the cat to give to Kelly, Alison went around in front of Kate. Kate smiled at her, indicating she had enjoyed the experience, too, and then Alison suddenly embraced her, kissing her on the mouth and crushing her own breasts against her roommate's. Then she moved back and Kelly began to apply the cat.

When Kelly had finished, Barb had her turn. And when Elsa finally stopped Barb and took the whip again herself, Max moved around and knelt in front of the stretched young woman. As Elsa began to deliver some more strong lashes to Kate's ass, Max moved his tongue to her very wet and twitching pussy and began to lick and suck. In just a few strokes Kate was screaming into a hard orgasm and Max held his mouth pressed tightly against her until she began to calm somewhat. "That was really hot," Kate finally said. "But I want a chance at these other four. Fair's fair."

Elsa laughed. "Oh, you will get a chance soon, but I am not done with you yet. Max, help me move her to the barrel."

Max and Elsa started to unfasten Kate and then helped her over a few meters to where there was a strange looking device. This looked like a large barrel which had been cut in half lengthwise and mounted with the cut side down slightly above floor level. Alison could see by looking along the bottom edge that the barrel was made of wood, but most of it was covered with a padded, leather-like material. The couple placed Kate in a sitting position astride the barrel somewhat nearer one end than the other. Then they laid her back and bound her wrists and ankles to rings on the floor at the top and bottom of the barrel. Kate was left face up along the length of the curved barrel with her arms and legs spread and tied tautly and her sopping pussy fully opened and exposed.

Elsa moved and stood astride the barrel between Kate's feet and bent forward to bring her mouth against the girl's open pussy lips. She began to move her tongue in long, slow strokes. Kate's body was already sensitive from her last experience and this had the effect of immediately bringing her to an incredibly aroused state. Elsa reached forward and began to roll Kate's nipples between her fingers. Soon she began to suck and pull at Kate's clit with her lips. Kate came. And a second time. As she was nearing another climax, Elsa suddenly stepped back and brought the cat down sharply against her inner thighs. She continued to flog Kate's sensitive areas: her inner thighs, her breasts, and even directly against her open pussy. Kate strained through two more orgasms, but as she was beginning to climb again, Elsa stopped and Max moved between her legs. He licked her swollen pussy lips and her hard clit, sucked and tugged at it a little, and then suddenly plunged his massive erection into Kate's flooded tunnel. Kate cried out at the huge intruder, but began to strain upwards in an effort to move him deeper. Her tightly bound position prevented almost all movement, but Max pushed against her until he was buried as deeply as possible. Then he began to move in and out. For several minutes Max continued to fuck her as Kate strained through two more climaxes. Then suddenly he pressed himself hard against the bound woman and Alison could see his tight buttocks clinching repeatedly as he shot his load deeply inside her roommate. As Kate shuttered into another massive orgasm, Alison squeezed her legs together in response to her own arousal at the incredibly sexy scene before her.

In a few moments Kate was released, but was nearly too exhausted to stand. As she sat on the barrel to recover she said, "I would never have dreamed something like that could be so hot. You two are unbelievable."

"We're just getting started," Max replied. "Before you girls leave here I'm sure we can find a lot more interesting things to do." There were some approaching sounds and everyone looked over to where the five men were bringing a somewhat exhausted but widely smiling Anne and Michele into the building. "But I think that maybe we should give everyone a chance to recover a little. I think that the food should be almost ready, so we can see about eating." He looked around at everyone: eight naked women and five naked men as well as himself. "There's no need to dress for dinner."