Paid Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five girls and Anne had wrist and ankle cuffs applied and each stood at the feet of one of the men, facing them. Alison was looking down at Ken who was already sporting a large erection. On Ken's left was Max with Kelly standing above him and on the other side Kate stood above James. Michele and Elsa went to each girl, spreading their feet about eighteen inches apart and anchoring their cuffs to stakes in the ground. Elsa than began, "Now I want each of you to mount your man, but do nothing more than stretch out on top of him. If any of them are not ready, use your mouth a little first."

Alison smiled to herself at the idea that one of the men wasn't ready for sex. They all seemed to be all the time. She knelt and helped Ken to start his hard cock into her wet pussy and then stretched full length on top of him, making his cock sink deeper into her. As soon as she was stretched out, Michele came over and pulled her hands out beyond her (and Ken's) head and again anchored the cuffs to stakes in the ground. When all the girls were similarity bound, Elsa and Michele each picked up a large cat with thirty inch tails. "The game is simple," Elsa said. When I say, each of you will begin to try to make your man come and they will try not to. Michele and I will help with the cats.

The tails were braided leather and looked like they would hurt more than the softer, single piece tails of the whips they usually played with. Elsa said simply, "Begin," and Alison quickly found she was right: they did hurt more. Elsa and Michele changed their targets at random, so no girl knew when a blow was coming. The strokes really stung and almost always brought a cry or scream. As she began to furiously try to push Ken into a climax it occurred to her that, although the men always seemed to be ready for sex, the shear number of times they had sex each day as well as their extensive experience gave them a lot of control over how long they could last. Ken was obviously enjoying the love making, but, as one painful lash followed another on her abused ass, Alison could tell that he would not be coming soon at all. It was, in fact, at least fifteen minutes before any of the men came and, even then, the lashing continued until his climax ended. And if the girl was herself coming, the whipping continued until she climaxed. By the time Max finally shot his load into Kelly, Alison was lying exhausted, still tied and with Ken's semi-hard cock still inside her, as he ran his hands over her hot and sore bottom.

Once the women were released, everyone went back up to the house where cool drinks were provided. Finally, after everyone had once again spent an hour relaxing, Max announced that it was time for Michele to receive her rings. He took her hand and the two of them led the group back to the large shed-like structure of the outdoor playroom.

He led her over to a post with a high cross piece. Before backing her against it, Max had Michele bend over and he inserted a long dildo into her rear. He then anchored her ankles to floor rings about two feet apart and stretched her arms far above her head to tie tightly to the ends of the cross piece. The post had a rounded, protruding design near the upper part of her back, causing Michele's back to arch slightly and her breasts to stick far out. Max secured her tightly to the post with straps above and below her breasts.

When Michele was well anchored and obviously stretched tautly, Max added two pieces of half inch wide velvet ribbon which he ran several times around the base of each of Michele's tits. Soon they were engorged with blood and standing far out from her chest. Her nipples had hardened and were sticking out even farther themselves. Finally Max began to tease and torment the bound girl. He licked and sucked her nipples, lashed her tits with a small cat, and clamped her nipples severely. He left Michele hanging there, obviously already turned on, while he retrieved a tray of the necessary items. He used alcohol to clean her nipples and the surrounding area. From a sterile package he took a large needle already threaded with a heavy nylon monofilament line. He removed the clamp from her right nipple and picked up a cork and the needle. The clamp had flattened the nipple from side to side and before it could lose its flattened shape, he brought the cork to one side and began to press the needle against the opposite side. As the needle slowly penetrated, Michele gave out a sharp cry and then bit her lip and tried to hold her response to a low groan. When the needle was fully through, Max pulled the line back and forth a couple of times and then pulled it all the way through. He immediately replaced it with a small gold ring, working the end of the yellow wire through where the needle and nylon had opened a path. Despite the fact that this had to hurt, Michele held her vocal response to a minimum. The entire process was repeated with Michele's left tit.

Max applied some ointment around Michele's nipples. Alison suspected, correctly, that this was an antiseptic as well as something to make the holes heal. Michele winced at the touch, but otherwise remained still. When he had finished Max said, "They will be sore for a couple of days, but by next week they won't hurt at all - except when I want to make them. How are you feeling, Michele?"

"Not really too bad," she said. "It hurt - Boy, did it hurt. And I am definitely still sore. I don't even want a gentle kiss on my nipples now. But otherwise I'm fine." She looked around at everyone. "I even expect I'll want to play a little more today as long as no one touches my tits." Anne grinned at her. "I felt the same way. My tits hurt for a couple of days, but Max fucked me twice that afternoon. And I loved it." Max moved over and whispered something in Anne's ear. She turned and grinned at him and nodded. Then she moved directly in front of Michele. First she looked the bound girl straight in the eyes and then suddenly dropped to her knees. "I'll show you," she told her, and immediately moved her mouth to Michele's splayed pussy. She licked and teased with her tongue and soon Michele was moaning and quivering with excitement.

For several minutes Anne continued to tease her. Then she stood and pointed to James. "Why don't you take over, James?" With a big grin, James knelt where Anne had been and began to use his tongue to probe Michele's open pussy. Before quitting, all five of the men had taken a turn and Michele hung limply, nearly exhausted, from several climaxes.

A couple of the girls released her from the post and helped her to sit down. After a few seconds she said, "I'm still sore, but that definitely took my mind off it for awhile." She turned and grinned at the men. "Thanks for distracting me."

They played one more game before it was time to leave. A long, padded pole was placed horizontally at waist height. The five women, along with Anne and Elsa, were tied side by side over it, their feet spread and anchored to the floor and their hands pulled out and tied in front of them to a second pole. Michele decided to sit this one out. For nearly an hour the men moved from one woman to another, lashing their asses with cats, straps, or leather paddles. But it wasn't all whipping. They teased them sexually almost constantly, using fingers, tongues, and vibrators. And each woman was fucked repeatedly. They would be penetrated either in pussy or ass for a few strokes and then the man would pull out and move to a different girl. Alison lost track of how many times this happened, but she was sure it was well over a dozen. Once a man - she had forgotten who - came while buried deeply inside her ass and she, herself, came a number of times. By the end of the hour Alison felt almost like jello - but very happy and satisfied.

Max untied Elsa and Anne, but left the five girls bound. "Before you leave, we would like to invite you back some time. And we want to give you something to remember us by." With that Max picked up the leather paddle and moved down the line of girls laying a hard swat on each bare rear.

Elsa added, "And something from me." She then repeated the trip down the line swinging a wide leather tawse at each naked bottom. When everyone had gone back down to the dock, Elsa gave each of the men a really hot "full body kiss" and Max did the same for the women. There were also hugs from Anne and kisses from Michele. (She was too sore to hug much.) Then everyone went aboard and amid waves and ribald comments the naked crew and passengers once again cast off and headed out of the bay.

PAID VACATION - Ch. 8

In deference to the heavy activity with Max and Elsa the men went easy on the girls the rest of the day. That's not to say that there was any lack of sexual activity. However, they held off on whipping and other painful stimulation. They girls were still often bound, teased and taken a number of times, but only occasionally had to endure a spanking or nipple clips or such torments.

But despite the heavy activity on the island, by the next morning none of the women was still really sore and all were more than willing for some more fun. After the free time following lunch James made an announcement. "We have two new comers.."

"All of them have certainly been coming," one of the other men quipped.

When the laughter died James continued, "As I was saying, we have two new comers. You others remember from last year - and, Sue, you remember from two years ago also - we have a special little celebration for first timers. So, in that tradition, we're designating today as 'Alison's Day' and tomorrow as 'Barb's Day.' Barb and Alison looked uncertainly at each other as the others erupted in loud cheers. James went on. "What this means is that from now until tomorrow morning, Alison, you will be the center of activity. So why don't we all go to the aft cabin and begin."

Everyone moved below decks and along the companionway to the stern. As they entered the playroom, James and Ken led Alison over to where the padded leather vaulting horse had been placed in the center. Ken leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "Just go with it. You'll love it." She smiled back at him as he and James began to bind her ankles to the legs at one end of the horse.

Soon she found herself, legs spread apart and strapped to the legs of the horse, bent forward along its length. As James tightened a leather belt around her waist the leather of the vault quickly warmed against her bare skin where her belly and breasts were pressed against it. She expected she would probably have her hands stretched to the legs at the other end of the horse and then be whipped, but was soon surprised when James placed cuffs on her wrists, but bound them together. He then raised her wrists toward the ceiling where he attached them to a short chain. The other end of the chain was anchored to the ceiling somewhere directly over her back, so she was soon pulled up in a tight arch, held by the belt at the waist and pulled up and back by her bound wrists.

"All right," James said. "Let's see what we can do for her." With that he and Ken each began to tease a nipple as the others quickly moved around her and began to touch and tease where ever they could reach. With a total of eighteen hands and nine mouths - not to mention the rest of nine totally bare bodies - Alison felt like she was being stimulated everywhere. Fingers danced over her sensitive skin; mouths sucked at her tits; tongues licked her everywhere, especially up and down her open slit and even around and into her anus. Within five minutes with two people sucking her nipples, others squeezing her tits, a mouth - she couldn't tell if it was male or female - sucking her hard clit, and another tongue pushed into her rear she came and came hard.

But nothing changed. Everyone continued to stimulate her. She soon was coming again. And again. For forty minutes the constant stimulation continued: nine pairs of hands, nine mouths and tongues, occasional touches of cock and tits. With each orgasm her skin seemed more sensitive and she could hardly stand the exquisite pleasure. When she was nearly exhausted James slowed the attentions. As Alison lay - or more correctly, hung - in her stretched position, the hands retreated and she was lowered for a few minutes rest.

But soon Bob and David came forward once again and pulled her bound wrists back up to the chain, arching and stretching her. Alison tensed, expecting them to begin toying with her body once more, but instead they stepped back. Then her head suddenly jerked up as a cat struck her across her ass. Soon there were nine whips tormenting her, the women swinging theirs with at least as much enthusiasm as the men. Blows landed on her taut bottom, her thighs and back, and around onto her breasts and exposed belly. Tightly stretched as she was, Alison couldn't do more than jerk hard against her bonds at the stinging blows. This whipping was nothing like she had suffered on the island, but the constant barrage of the leather lashes was again beginning to bring her near climax.

Then the lashing stopped and Kate and Kelly approached her from either side. As Alison looked from Kelly over to Kate she suddenly saw that each had a nipple clamp in her hand and Alison groaned in anticipation before either woman let her device close tightly over Alison's nipple. The two girls tugged on the clamps to make sure they were well settled and as they stepped back, James and Joe moved up and added small lead weights and set them swinging. As they retreated the lashings began once more. This time Alison did come. And as she shook in orgasm, the bouncing weights added to her already overstimulated condition.

As soon as she began to come down she expected to be allowed to rest a little again. But instead Ken moved behind her bound form and she felt his hard cock begin to push into her soaked pussy. As he moved slowly - oh, so slowly - in and out, Barb and Sue moved beside her and began to play with her dangling tit clamps. Joe moved around in front and stepped up on something so that his cock was directly in front of her mouth. Alison had opened her mouth and begun to lick at the hard member when she felt another tongue - later she found it was Kate - begin to lath her clit.

When the two men came, two more took their place: Bob at her mouth and James behind her where he pressed his hard shaft against her tight rear opening. His cock was covered with lube and soon Alison felt the long tool sliding into her rectum even as Bob began to spurt down her throat. Ken joined the fun with his mouth sucking her clit and his hands roaming her stretched body. Then Ken replaced Bob and she began to suck him as another mouth began to work on her pussy. When James shot his load into her rear he was replaced almost immediately by another penetrating shaft, but this one was plastic and attached to a very feminine pair of legs which Alison felt press against her sore buttocks as the plastic shaft was pushed into her distended bottom. For over two hours the sexual assault continued with short breaks. A couple of times Alison was lowered and allowed to rest a little, but most often her "rest" consisted of additional whippings and other torments. At the end of the time she felt exhausted, sore everywhere, stretched beyond belief, and had cum dripping from every hole.

Finally she was untied. As Kate and Kelly helped her to straighten up, James said, "Why don't you two help Alison get cleaned up and then take her to one of the cabins for a nap. After all, she still has a lot of her day left."

Alison looked up at him, startled. Surely they couldn't keep this kind of stuff up at that level much longer. James smiled at her. "I should explain. I said it was 'Alison's Day' until tomorrow. However, we'll let you sleep a while this afternoon. I'm sure you'll need it. In fact the other girls can take care of making and cleaning up dinner. After dinner everyone will have a little free time, as usual, and then we'll come back here for a few more games. Then tonight, Alison, you get to stand watch with everyone."

Alison groaned as the others grinned at her. James continued, "That means you'll be spending the night topside. I believe David would normally have had you tonight, but I think he and Bob will be sharing Kate. Everyone will have a watch, as usual, but you will be available for all of them to play with. I think you'll agree it's going to be quite a night."

The two other women helped Alison to the head and to shower. She needed help as she was about to fall asleep standing up. Then they took her to one of the cabins. Just before Alison closed her eyes, Kate asked, "Having fun?" Alison looked at her and smiled, but couldn't seem to manage an answer. "Well, I think I felt about the same way last year. But that night - The Night of the Watches - was one of the hottest of the whole trip. You'll love it."

Kelly added, "Kate's right. Last year at the end of 'Kelly's Day' I was sore, exhausted, stretched like you wouldn't believe, but I couldn't get the grin off my face. You'll see." Alison smiled in response, but her eyes shut almost immediately.

As they left the cabin Kate said, "We'd better get topside. I'm sure the guys want to play with us and I don't want Sue and Barb getting all the attention."

Kelly laughed. "No, me either. But remember they'll be saving things for Alison, so I wouldn't count on as much sex as torture. But that's pretty hot, too." Grinning, the two made their way up the ladder to find Barb and Sue tied to the rape racks getting their asses reddened with leather paddles. Soon Kate and Kelly were bound front to front, hanging by their wrists, as two of the men lashed their bottoms with cats.

Sometime later Allison was awakened by Kelly gently shaking her shoulder. "Supper time," she said.

Allison blinked. She slowly sat up and amazed herself by finding she wasn't really tired at all and - almost impossible to believe - actually looking forward to the night and even feeling horny. "I'm not sure I'm hungry," she told Kelly. Then she grinned and added, "At least not for food."

Kelly laughed and replied, "Well, you'd better eat some anyway. You're going to need your strength." She handed Alison her silver nipple chain and Allison noticed that Kelly was already wearing hers. "Better make a quick trip to the head. Dinner is just about ready."

A couple of minutes later Kelly and Alison entered the forward cabin to find everyone else there and food being served. Alison was greeted by a number of ribald comments and a few touches from the men. She took her place and found she had the honor of being first to be served. As they ate the meal, Alison tried to get some idea of what would be coming, but everyone refrained from saying anything useful while implying a variety of coming stimulations and punishments.

When the meal was finished Alison was allowed to remove her chain and accompany the men topside while the other four girls cleared up. On deck a couple of the men kissed her, but no one started anything. Instead they spent the time talking just as she might have expected under more normal circumstances. Or maybe this was normal. Except for the fact that she was naked. A few minutes later the other four women appeared on deck and the men let her join them, resting on the forward part of the boat.

The next two hours passed quietly but Alison found herself actually becoming excited by the prospect of the activities to come. She knew she was going to be stimulated more than ever before, even if not exactly how, and she expected a lot of it might hurt and leave her sore. Still she found herself wet as she thought about it and thought to herself how two weeks ago she could never have imagined this in her wildest dreams. And, she thought, she had had some pretty wild dreams at times.