Paige From Her Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he thought that he'd successfully locked the memories up when he moved away, realization dawned on him as she spoke and stroked her pussy for his adoring eyes. Every woman he'd ever dated resembled her. Subconsciously, he was living out his fantasy, even as she'd consciously lived out hers.

"Did you ever watch me?" She asked.

He nodded, his eyes never leaving the V of her legs, and the hypnotic tease of her fingers slipping over her folds. "Yeah."

Paige gasped and let her fingers slip deeper between her nether lips. "I always hoped that you did. I watched the bathroom door when it was open, wishing that I would see you there when I was petting my pussy. I wanted you to see me come."

Mike moaned as his sister's fingers moved faster, taking on a circular motion. Her body undulated, thrusting her breasts and her pussy upward in waves as her pleasure mounted. The soft, wet sound of her folds sliding beneath her fingers and the scent of her arousal drew him even deeper into an excited trance.

A series of loud whimpers emerged with Paige's rapid breaths. "Oh, Mikey. I'm so close."

His eyes finally left the mesmerizing sight of her masturbating to make eye contact with her and say, "Come for me, Sis."

"Oh yes!" she cried out, and then her ass lifted up from the mattress. Her hand shifted higher, centering over her clit. Her fingers moved back and forth in a blur, and her mouth dropped open in a silent scream.

Mike watched as his sister's skin flushed with color from the tips of her ears all the way down to her breasts. Her head lifted up off the pillow, whimpers mixing with her panting breaths. Then, her eyes shot wide open and she squealed; her fingers losing rhythm as ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Paige fell heavily to the bed again as the first shockwave of pleasure waned, her fingers still convulsively rubbing her pussy. She cried out and moaned, trembling between waves of orgasm as her muscles locked tight. After a few seconds, her legs snapped closed around her hand, and she let out a long, slow moan.

"Oh wow," Mike muttered, knowing that he'd never seen anything so sexy in his life as his sister quivering in climax.

Her breasts called out to him, making his mouth water. He'd been with women who had larger ones, but never with anyone who could match the delicate balance of size and firm shapeliness of his sister's. Her eyes fluttered open as he shifted position on the mattress.

"Ohh yes," Paige cried out in a sharp whimper as his lips closed around her left nipple.

He labored over her stiff pink buds, giving each equal attention from his lips and tongue. Her fingers tousled his hair and pulled him toward her, even as her back arched to thrust her breasts toward him. He felt her knee settle against him as her legs drifted apart again.

Mike slid one hand down her body, until it reached the parting of her legs. All it took was one finger slipping into her warm, wet embrace to draw his attention away from her breasts, and to the far sweeter treat below.

"Oh yes. Please. Please. Lick my pussy," she pleaded as he kissed his way down her body.

As he breathed in the perfume of her need, Mike kissed his sister's thighs twice, each in turn, moving closer to where he and Paige both wanted his lips.

"Please, Mikey," she begged while trying to lift her needy sex to his lips.

He let the tip of his tongue brush her folds for the briefest of moments, making her whimper, and then let her feel his hot breath kissing her, before finally relenting to his own desire.

Paige let out a quavering moan as her brother's tongue delved between her nether lips.

Only a determination to savor his first taste kept him from simply devouring her. Mike teased his sister's folds, tantalizing every square inch of her pussy and delighting in the textures on his tongue. He lapped, probed, and flicked his tongue, ever seeking new pleasure points while he drank in her bittersweet nectar.

A look up when he gave her clit a slow swipe of his tongue revealed her caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. "Oh, that's good," she encouraged him.

"You taste so sweet," he said to her, before stabbing his tongue into her canal, to gather up an even more flavorful taste of her juices.

After a few more seconds of teasing licks, Mike felt her hand on the back of his head. Her fingers twined into his hair, and she tugged him insistently toward her. He responded by broadening his tongue, and lapping from bottom to top, where he finished by sucking her hood between his lips.

"Oh yes, suck it," Paige exclaimed in a rush as his lips engulfed her.

He did exactly that, caressing her with his lips, and then stabbed his tongue beneath the protective sheath. She sucked in a loud gasp as he flicked his tongue over her unprotected bud.

"Oh god," she cried out as soon as the gasp filled her lungs.

Mike moaned, and then gave her clit a brief respite to lap her with quick tongue-tip strokes. She yelped when he returned to the center of her pleasure, and a powerful shiver shook her body.

With his sister trembling beneath him, he truly loosed his tongue. Her grip on his hair tightened, and small sounds of pleasure emerged with every breath. Her juices flowed, making him feel lightheaded and giddy. She writhed more with each passing second, her voice growing louder as well.

"Oh, Mikey. You're going to make me come. Make me come so hard."

"Oh yeah," he mumbled in response around her folds.

"Mmm hmm. S-so close. Oh please, make me come. Make me come, Mikey."

His slippery organ found her clit again, just as her other hand joined the first on the back of his head.

"Right there. Don't stop," Paige blurted out, holding her brother's head tight to keep his lips centered over her throbbing bud. "Gonna come," she yelped.

Mike imagined that her scream must have been ear piercing, considering how loud it was with her thighs clamped down tight around his ears. Her canal squeezed his tongue when he stabbed it inside her to drink up the flow of milky juices from her depths, foreshadowing things to come. He could hardly imagine how good her tight pussy was going to feel when she came on his cock, which was now beginning to swell again.

Just as his neck started to ache rather powerfully, her legs fell open and she squealed. Mike sat back to admire her pussy, quivering from the pleasure that he'd given her, and licked her juices from his lips.

Though the uncontrolled pitch and tone of her voice left little doubt that she was still coming, Paige pleaded, "I... I want you inside me. I want your cock."

He was only about half hard when he rose up to his knees, though still slowly swelling. She licked her upper lip suggestively, and beckoned him with a trembling hand. He scooted across the bed to kneel next to her, throwing his head back and groaning when her tongue swiped over his balls.

"Make it hard for me, Mikey. I want it. I need it," she said between licks of his dangling orbs and cock."

Under the ministrations of her talented tongue, he stiffened to full erection in short order. "Oh yes. Fuck me," she insisted, her voice thick with passion.

Reality slammed into him. "Paige, I don't have a..."

"I'm on the pill," she said, anticipating what he was going to say. "Please, Mikey. I need your cock inside me."

Those words spurred him into quick action. He could count the number of times his bare cock had slipped into a woman on the fingers of one hand, and only two of them had let him come inside them. His heart pounding with excitement, he'd barely positioned himself between her legs before he pressed the tip of his cock against her folds.

"Oh!" she cried out as his thick cock invaded her, and he let out a deep, rumbling growl. "So big. So full."

"Fuck, you're tight, and so hot," he said as his tip settled in her depths.

"Fuck me, Mikey. Fuck me hard!"

He had little choice, his passion taking control of him as he fulfilled his ultimate fantasy. He pounded his cock into his sister's saturated pussy, grunting with effort, and holding tightly onto her thighs.

"Y-y-y-yes!" She screamed, her voice warbling in time with his fast moving hips. Her breasts bounced from the power of his thrusts, and she added her flashing fingers on her clit to the stimulation of his cock sliding rapidly in and out of her.

Worried at first that he wouldn't last long at the frantic pace, Mike calmed when he realized that he was still somewhat numb from having come not so long before. He pulled her toward him with every thrust, their bodies colliding with loud smacks.

She fit him like a glove, her pussy squeezing him and giving him a wonderful sensation of hot friction. His temporary reprieve faded, and he felt the first tingles of an approaching climax.

Paige cried out and panted, her skin once again taking on a rosy hue. "Faster! Harder! Don't stop!" she exclaimed in a loud voice.

He was already giving her his all, but despite her passion-filled cries, it seemed to be enough.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it!"

With the tingle in his cock growing to a demanding itch; it was only the fast, consistent speed of his thrusts that was keeping him on the edge. He knew that the moment he lost his rhythm or the sensation changed in any way at all, that he was going to explode.

"Can't hold... Ah!" Mike growled, as he perched precariously at the point of no return.

"About to come," she squealed. "Give it to me. Come inside me."

That was the trigger. Hearing those words shattered his tenuous control. He managed one more thrust, but knew that the next time his cock plunged into her depths that he was done.

It was enough. Paige let out a loud, warbling scream, and her walls clamped down on the tip of his cock. The tight squeeze wasn't enough to hold back the power of his final thrust, however.

Mike slammed his cock home, letting out a loud, growling scream as he flooded his sister's pussy with cum.

"Oh! Oh god yes!" Paige screamed as another shockwave of orgasm tore through her, triggered by his pulsing cock.

He managed a few more halting thrusts before his chin fell to his chest, all his energy expended with his seed. He panted for breath, even as his sister let out contented moans and whimpers beneath him.

Her pussy squeezed him, causing him to throb, which in turn caused her intimate muscles to tighten once more. For long minutes, the siblings remained caught within the blissful, yet almost painful circle of aftershocks from their nearly simultaneous climax.

Finally, Paige's legs wrapped around behind him, and he fell forward onto his hands. Her arms joined her legs, pulling him down to her, holding him deep inside her, and tight against her.

"So wonderful," she whispered, her breath hot against his neck and ear.

"Yeah," he managed to mutter, and then stiffened when she squeezed his sensitive cock in her velvety embrace.

Paige let out a little giggle and said, "Sorry."

"I-it's okay," he responded, and then chuckled.

A minute or so later, the awkward position made his back ache, and his cock grew more sensitive by the second. He gave a little pull, and his softening cock slipped from inside her.

Though she let out a sad whimper when he pulled free, Paige rolled with him as he lay down on his side, keeping her arms wrapped around her. Their eyes found each other, and they kissed.

When their lips parted, Paige admitted, "I didn't hear a mouse. I just wanted you to see me half naked."

"I didn't mean for you to see me, but I'm glad you did."

"Me too," she said, and then snuggled up against him.

Not long after, brother and sister drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

****

Mike stirred, and then started awake when his leg shifted into a cold, wet spot. His eyes popped open as he jerked away from the uncomfortable sensation, revealing Paige standing next to the bed.

She smiled, and put down her diary on the dresser next to the bed. With that, she walked to the bathroom, her hips swaying and her heart-shaped bottom giving him a show that made his morning erection throb.

He sat up, and noticed that a pen lay in the crease of the open diary. There was also a new entry in black, contrasting with the blue of the final one she'd penned before events had pulled them apart.

I finally did it, and it was everything I imagined it would be. I came so hard, but it was so sweet and wonderful, too. Nobody has ever made me feel as good as my Mikey.

I haven't said anything before, but the company offered me a promotion to management. The only catch is that it's in San Francisco. I didn't know if I wanted the extra stress, and I wasn't sure that I wanted to move, so I haven't given them an answer yet.

The only thing holding me back now is finding a place to stay. I think that I might just do it if my big brother will put me up. I'm going to go take a shower. I wonder if someone will want to join me?

Mike heard the water turn on, and put down the diary to watch his sister. She twitched her eyebrows at him, smiled, and then pulled the curtain aside to step into the shower.

He slid out of the bed, a wide smile on his face, and his hard cock bobbing in anticipation.

It was time to add a new page to her diary.

****

Hope you liked this naughty little tale. Please vote, and leave me a comment if you have the time. That's what keeps me coming back for more, and some of the more hot and interesting ones have actually inspired new stories.

12