Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
I love how my master treats me.
1.4k words
3.76
19.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake, confused and disoriented, but one thing I am sure of - my body is rippling with waves of pleasure. I have not yet opened my eyes, and I do not want to. I feel the golden tingles radiate down my limbs from deep in my core as my body releases itself in a series of pulses. As you pull out of me, I finally open my eyes and find myself staring into yours. I feel your weight press my naked body into the bed and i relish the feeling of my throbbing clit against you, yourself hard against my belly.

You lean down to meet my lips with your mouth and as our kiss deepens, I feel the energy between us change.

Our moment is no longer comprised of soft sweetness, but consumed by passionate, dominating desire. You sit back and use your weight to let me know that I am not moving without your command; however, you are not satisfied with this and reach for my neck to further pin me to the mattress. As your hand closes around my soft neck, I almost protest, but hold myself back. You see the thought flit across my face and know that, if even for a second, I was less than completely submissive to your desires. By the time I recognize your realization, your free hand has already left a stinging red handprint across my face. You enjoy this visual, yet temporary, reminder of your ownership on my skin and switch hands so that you can leave its twin across my other cheek. I whimper in momentary pain - a beautiful sound of vulnerability, submission, pain and pleasure. You enjoy hearing me emit these sounds, yet you have established that I should not make a sound while you play with me and so I must be punished.

You turn me over so my backside lays exposed and climb off the bed. You move to my head and attach leather cuffs, first to one wrist, then the other. You fasten me to the headboard and move to my feet. You stretch my long limbs apart and pull on my ankles so that I am lying spread eagle across your bed, tied so tightly I don't even have enough freedom to twitch. I turn my head in an attempt to see your movements and you notice this. The next thing you tie is a knot behind the blindfold to hold it in place. You also chose to gag me so that I don't have the option of vocalizing about what actions you will proceed to take.

You let me lay like this for what feels like hours. I am anxious for what will happen, my body tense in anticipation. I cannot see what you are doing, or even if you are in the room. I try to hold still for as long as possible, knowing that anything that appeared to be struggling would not please you if you were watching. I finally break in anticipation and began to squirm on the bed. You have been watching me, taking in my pale skin, soft curves and the bonds that held me in place which you had decided to put upon me. The second my body twitches, you bring the whip across my backside. This is to be my punishment.

I hold in my vocal response and prepare myself for your next blow. It comes quickly and again, I struggle to keep myself silent and my body still. Another time, the cord sears my skin. After the fifth hit, I whimper through my gag and buy myself another strike. Again and again, you bring the whip down across my shoulders, back, butt and legs. Each snap of your whip produces a welt across my skin. Each blow is represented by a red line tracing where I had been struck. My skin burns and I feel the tension tighten in my pelvic muscles.

Suddenly, the assault stops and I feel your tender caress on my butt. You give me a light smack, then continue your gentle touch. Your hand trails up from my butt and follows the curve of my back. You lightly trace my spine, until you reach my hair. Suddenly, with a sharp tug, my head is pulled back. My veiled eyes stare into the ceiling. My neck - the protection of which had brought this punishment upon me - is left open and exposed. Vulnerable. Your fingertips run against my trachea. You press harder so that you can feel each individual cartilage ring that holds my windpipe open and allows my breath to travel to my lungs. You grasp my neck and pull backward, hard. I have learned my lessons and make no protest or noise. I yield to your strong touch.

You are pleased that I have learned my lessons and release my neck. You also move to release my feet and smack my bottom, a move indicative of your desire for me to be on my knees. I pull my knees beneath me, my legs learning how to move again after being bound for a period. You leave my hands in the cuffs so that my arms are outstretched and my face is pressed into the sheets. You move up behind me and I can feel you hard against me, but you do not take me yet. You reach over me and shove my head down; I yield to your control. Your hands leave my head and back and move to my front. In essence, I am being given a hug from behind, yet the position is far from this embrace. You grab at my breasts and pull at my nipples. The sensations run through my body and mingle with the feelings of your cock hard between my legs. My nerves fire with impatience as I feel you graze against my clit, against the entrance to my dripping wet pussy.

I long for penetration, but have no way to voice my desire, to beg for you to be inside me because of the gag in my mouth and my face buried in the sheets. You keep me in waiting, teasing me, enjoying my desire, my frustration, my anticipation. You continue to knead my breasts and plant kisses over my shoulders, my spine, and my hips. Your tongue traces the lingering welts that cris-cross my back and my nipples are hard beneath your touch. Your hands begin to move down my body, but I am still distracted by your dick brushing against my clit and between my vaginal lips. I feel my body tighten as you touch my clit again and again while your hands move down my belly and across my waist and continue down to my crotch. You caress my smooth skin and use my own wetness as lubricant to draw circles around my clit.

You slam into me with incredible force and I whimper in response. You slap my behind, hard, for my vocalization, and continue pounding into my body. With one hand, you massage my clit and with the other you pull my head back with my hair. Your body pounds into mine again and again. I am ready to cum around you, to let my body finally release. You have overwhelmed the senses you allowed me to keep and I am about to climax when you command that I not come until you permit me to. I clench my muscles, determined to obey you despite my body's protest. My synapses fire rapidly, but I no longer think. I am lost to feeling, to sensation. I am captive to your touch, aware only of your filling me, of your relentless thrusting, of your fingers against my clit, of your hand in my hair and it is all I can do to hold back my orgasm.

You have reached your climax and allow me to cum as you release into me. My body spasms around you and I collapse as you pull out. You release my wrists from the head board and pull my head up and around to meet you. I gently lick you clean, the taste of us together is sweet in my mouth. You lift my chin and our eyes meet, followed by our mouths. Once again, the energy between us changes and we share a sweet kiss. You pull me into your arms and we lay down together. We curl up; your body is around mine; your chest is against my back. Your arm is draped over me, and you are holding, protecting and cherishing what is yours.