Pain Loving Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
385 Followers

I smile just looking at it, and reach out for the pitcher with weak arms. You hold the glass to my lips for me and start to slowly pour, giving me mouthful after mouthful of disgusting cum and ass juice. I swallow and swallow, finally getting my fill of what I've wanted so bad for so long. I let it all run down my slutty throat, never missing a drop. With my fingers I scrape out the inside of the pitcher until it's squeaky clean, swallowing every drop.

When it's finally clean, I look around the room and see the looks on all these men faces, completely disgusted and turned on at the same time. The total degradation of the whole night sinks in, and I reach down and touch my split apart clit just once, and I cum all over again, my body twitching as I lose all control and my cunt sprays cum and piss all over me again. This time, it's too much though, and I pass out.

You thank all the guys and wrap me up in a blanket. You throw me in the car and take me back to your place, where this all started. You pull into the garage and close the door before you get me out of the car. There is no doubt that I'm the nastiest slut cunt in the world now. I'm covered head to toe in pussy juice and piss, my asshole is torn open and hanging loose enough to put your fist in without touching the sides. In contrast, my cunt is swollen completely shut from the repeated whippings, but not ever a finger entered it the whole night. My lips are puffy, my nipples are bruised and split.

In my stomach is a gallon of cum and ass juice from a bar full of bikers. And I came over and over again from all of it. I am the filthiest, nastiest, sickest slut ever, period.

You get me out of the car and realize that I'm dead weight, and not very easy to carry. You go into the house to try and find something to help you, and when you come back, I'm awake, kneeling on shaky knees, my hand between my legs. You look at me in complete disbelief. I smile up at you weakly.

"Pussy." I mumble. "You never fucked me."

You know you should just ignore it and get me cleaned up, but something in you snaps. You rush over and grab me by the hair, slapping my face. You spit in my face and call me every cruel, demeaning name you can think of, but I just sort of giggle. Finally, you've had enough and whip your cock out. It's still soft and sore from fucking me all day, but you can still give me something. You slap it across my slutty face and then grab my hair tighter and start to piss right in my face.

I let out a happy yelp and open my mouth, drinking you deep. You piss in my mouth, my hair, in my eyes, everywhere. Seeing me there, eagerly taking your piss like a total whore, your cock just inches from my face, you feel it come alive in your hand. By the time you're done pissing on me, it's hard as a rock. I see it though tear and piss stained eyes and try to get it in my mouth. You jam it into my face, slamming it down my throat as hard as you can. You gag fuck me with everything

You've got until you suddenly remember that my cunt was never fucked by those bikers. You throw me down on my back and rip my legs as far apart as you can. I'm too weak to do much, other than beg you to fuck my cunt as hard as you possibly can.

My cunt is a river of girl cum, and you rub your cock through it trying to find my only untouched fuck hole. All the slapping and whipping has made it so swollen it's closed up tight, but I beg you to take it anyway. To rip it open and tear it apart with your cock.

You find the clenched hole and push, pulling me up onto you, finally tearing through, and filling me. I'm so swollen that my cunt feels tighter than anything you've ever felt. Tighten than any ass you've every fucked, tighter even than any throat you've ever choke-fucked. It's so wet though, so much girl cum all over your cock. You fuck me so hard, hammering into me violently, loving how my destroyed ass hole feels when your balls smack against them.

The whole time your face is right up close to mine. You're spitting on me and telling me just how fucking sick and nasty I am for actually getting off on what those bikers did to me. I'm writhing under you, finally knowing what it feels like to be completely and totally fucked.

You can tell I don't have anything left in me and mercifully decide to make this quick. You reach under us and find my ass hole with your fingers. It's totally destroyed, ripped apart. You push your entire hand inside at once, and I barely notice. You push your fingers trough the wall of my ass against your cock in my cunt, and actually manage to half-grab it. While you fuck my swollen cunt, you jerk yourself off with your hand up my ass.

As soon as I realize what you're doing, I lose it. One last time and with all the strength I have left, my cunt spasms around you, squeezing you so tight that you can't stand it anymore. You rip your cock from my grabbing slut hole and move up my body. Putting your cock against my lips you start to cum. Almost unconscious, I suck at it, managing to drink down every last drop of your cum as I drift off into sleep.

theprince
theprince
385 Followers
12