Pain Relief

Story Info
Son relieves mom's leg pain, and more.
2.5k words
4.3
1.06M
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was twelve or thirteen, I'd been fantasizing about fucking my mother. Just like every other kid, huh? Well, the good Lord was obviously smiling upon me last week, because I actually got to do her.

See, unlike my older sisters, I didn't go off to college right after I finished high school. I had decided to work awhile first and save some money. Then I'd go off to school. Besides, I figured Mom could use a little help paying bills and everything. Well, that was 4 years ago, and I was still there. Now, at 22, I was making pretty good money working at a travel agency. I guess I've gotten complacent, but that's beside the point. I will eventually move out of the house. Whether it's to school or to my own place, I don't know yet.

Mom is 46. She and Dad have been amicably divorced for about 10 years now, I guess. We still see him at holidays and everything. He remarried shortly after the divorce and moved about 3 hours away from us. Mom hasn't remarried; she hasn't even had a serious relationship, that I know of, in the past ten years. She's not unattractive. She has, in fact, very beautiful features- nice, long, brown (if slightly graying) hair, pretty eyes, and an infectious laugh. And a killer set of breasts, I must add. She has let herself get bit overweight, but I still think she's the prettiest mom on the planet.

So, we have a pretty boring life. We both work during the day, come home, eat dinner, and watch TV. Occasionally, I'll have a date, or go out drinking with the boys, but I try not to do this too often. I feel too guilty leaving her alone.

It was on a night that I'd been at the bar, having a few drinks, that all of this occurred. I got home around one in the morning or so, a little tipsy and ready for some serious sleep. I walked up the stairs, removing my shirt. After stopping at the bathroom to take a REAL long leak, I was passing Mom's room on the way to my own. From inside her room, I heard something strange.

It sounded like moaning. No, not THAT kind of moaning, you perverts. It sounded like Mom was actually in some serious pain.

I knocked lightly on her door. "Mom, are you okay?"

"What?"

"I said, are you OK?", opening the door. I stuck my head inside to see.

She had her reading light on and was sitting at the edge of her bed, vigorously rubbing her lower right leg. It looked as if she had been crying.

"I got a sleep cramp in my leg, and it won't go away," she said painfully.

"Do you want my help?" I offered.

"If you don't mind. I've tried everything-- stretching, getting up and walking around the room, rubbing it myself. Nothing works, goddamnit."

"Here," I said, kneeling down beside the bed. "Let experienced hands take care of it." I had long been acknowledged as the undisputed massage master.

As I knelt, I glanced at her more closely, hoping to catch enough of a peek of something to fuel a masturbation session before I went to sleep. She was wearing a long T-shirt, panties, and nothing else. The light from her reading lamp caused enough of a silouhette for me to clearly make out her breasts, as they rose and fell with each breath.

I pulled her foot into my hand, propping it up on my thigh. Without raising my head, so as not to be obvious, I looked up between her thighs to the crotch of her panties. I could swear that I saw a few curly hairs sticking out. I developed an immediate hard-on.

I started to rub her calf muscle first, kneading and pulling with a strong but gentle touch. I had to admire her legs. I hadn't really ever noticed them before, but they were really nice.

"Is this OK, is it helping yet?" I asked.

"Mmmm, just keep it up, please," she said.

For about five minutes, I rubbed her tightened calf muscle in silence, until it had relaxed a little. The whole time, I kept taking peeks at her mound, wishing I could reach out and feel it.

"All better?" I asked, looking up.

She almost looked disappointed. "My thigh... my thigh hurts too."

"Yeah, I hate leg cramps," I said agreeingly. "We'll take care of it."

I placed both hands on her thigh, just above the knee. I started to rub and was amazed at how tightly her muscle had locked up. No wonder she'd been crying. That had to hurt like a bitch.

She had been breathing heavily and sighing the whole time, much like we all do when we get a massage. As I started to inch my way up her thigh, her breathing became even heavier. I hadn't planned on going more than 3 or 4 inches above her knee, but her entire leg seemed to have been cramped up. Soon, I was rubbing no more than 2 or 3 inches from her pussy. I thought my dick would burst out of my jeans at any second.

Her muscles had all relaxed, and I could tell that her cramps had gone. I decided to keep rubbing for a minute, though. I could tell she was enjoying this and, also, I wanted to try to let my hard-on go away before standing up in front of her.

As I continued rubbing, her breathing deepened even more. It changed somehow. If I hadn't known any better, I'd say it sounded like she was starting to get turned on. I know I sure as hell was. I didn't want this to end.

I "accidentally" let my massaging hands brush up against her panties once or twice. Each time I did this, she drew in a sharp intake of breath. All I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck her. Another minute, and my dick was going to erupt inside my pants.

I looked up at her. She was looking down at me, her mouth slightly open, as if she was about to say something. Her cheeks were flushed. Damn, she was fucking hot. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care if she kicked me out onto the street, I didn't care if she had me arrested, I wanted this too much. I needed this too much. I hadn't gotten laid in close to three months, and I know Mom hadn't even been on a date in well over a year. I was going to take my chance.

Putting my one hand on her other thigh, I pushed her legs apart and immediately drew my face to her crotch, licking her panty-covered pussy.

She immediately tried to push my head away, saying, "What are you doing? You can't do that, it's wrong!!" She said it with absolutely no conviction, however. It was as if she didn't want me to stop. So, I didn't.

"No, baby, don't do this... we can't," she murmured. I knew she didn't mean a word of it. The smell of her sex, inches from my nose, gave her away. She relented.

Her hands stopped trying to push my head away, and began pulling me to her, grinding my face into her satin shrouded cunt. I couldn't believe this. I was actually fooling around with my mother!!

I was licking all over her panty crotch. She began thrusting to my mouth, humping my face.

"Oooh baby, that feels soooo good!!," she panted. "I love you so much!"

I, being more than slightly occupied, couldn't respond. I began to taste her through the fabric, so delicious. Out of all the pussies I'd ever eaten, this one was the best, and I hadn't even really started eating her out yet! She was moaning and bucking her hips, obviously enjoying this treatment more than the massage.

She took my hands from her thighs and placed them on her breasts, saying, "Let's see how those magic hands feel on mommy's tits."

I began squeezing her round knockers, pinching and tweaking each nipple through her shirt. I had to get her naked!!

I took my face away from her cunt. Looking up at her, I said, "I've always wanted to do this to you."

She began to talk dirty, which excited me even more. "What, you've always wanted to eat mommy's pussy out? Do you want to fuck mommy's pussy, too? Do you want me to be your little fuck whore?" With that, she pulled my face to hers and jammed her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around until it found mine. We deeply french kissed for a minute or two, and I reached down to pull her shirt off of her. She lifted her arms over her head to assist.

Once I got her shirt off, she said, "That's it. Take these fucking tits. Bite them and suck them. Mommy wants you to shoot your hot cum all over her fucking tits!" I couldn't believe the word coming out of my usually demure mother's mouth.

Her tits were fabulous. I hadn't seen them since I was nine or ten years old. They were large, round, and soft. Her belly now had a bit more to it, and she had love handles now, but I couldn't have been hotter for her. I took one into my hand and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"Ooh, yeah, baby. Mommy's a fucking whore. She likes it rough. Play rough with my titties!!"

I nibbled on her nipple, and this drove her wild. She was grunting like a wild animal now. After playing with her tits for a while, I reached down into her panties to pet her hot muff. Sinking a finger inside, I felt how wet and open her hole was. I was sucking on her tits and fingerfucking her as roughly as I could.

I wanted her panties off. I stood up and made her lay back. Lifting her ass up, I withdrew her panties, soaked with a mixture of her juices and my saliva, in one motion. As soon as her panties were off, Mom spread her legs before me, allowing me my first look at the cunt that bore me.

She was beautiful. Puffy, red, glistening lips. Her bush saturated with her own cum. I dove back down there and began licking her swollen clit.

"Yes, honey!! Mommy's baby likes my pussy!!" she screeched. She reached down and stuck a finger inside of herself. Bringing it back up to her face, she stuck the finger in her mouth and started sucking. She was such a horny bitch.

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders as I ate her cunt, this time without her underwear getting in the way. I licked my tongue up all the way inside of her and swirled it around, tasting every inch of her pussy. How could Dad be such a moron as to leave her? She was the hottest fuck I'd ever had!

"Unh, unh, uhh, ohhh, my, oh god," she was moaning. I had to pat myself on the back for turning this woman, who taught English for a living, to speak such gibberish.

I lifted her legs up higher so I could have access to her ass. Her firm cheeks were beautiful. Even more beautiful, the puckered rosebud laying between them. I gripped her asscheeks in my hands, eating her cunt with fervor. I licked down into her asscrack now, and ran my tounge over her asshole. As I did this, she started shaking, trembling, and moaning even more. Her asshole tasted great, and I decided to slip a finger into it as I ate her. I teased my index finger over her saliva coated opening, working it inside of her a little ways.

"Fingerfuck mommy's dirty ass, baby," was what I think I heard.

I sucked her clit in between my teeth and drove my finger all the way up her butt. This was all she could stand, apparently, as her body rose up, stiff as a board, and remained locked that way for a second or two.

"Aaaahhhhh, fuck," is what she called out as she came.

With that, I stood up, my rock hard dick ready to receive some attention now. She lay panting, and when she saw the tent in my jeans, she sat straight up. Unzipping me, she helped me out of my pants.

My dick jumped straight out at her. Reaching up and stroking it, she pulled it into her mouth. Goddamn, Mom could suck some cock!! She went at it like this was her last meal. The sounds of her loudly sucking me filled the room. I figured it was my turn to talk dirty now.

"Yeah, suck my cock, you dirty little bitch. You horny slut," I said. I hadn't ever done this during sex before, and I gotta say, I enjoyed talking to her this way.

She looked up at me as she sucked. I realized that I wouldn't last too much longer. Luckily, she let me out of her mouth. Mom then proceeded to rub my wet dick all over her beautiful face, jacking me off with her hand. I could only watch, amazed at what a fucking nympho Mom was turning out to be. Why hadn't I tried this years ago? Damn!

I pushed her back onto her back. She once again spread her thighs for me, showing me her exhausted and abused cunt. "Fuck me now," she commanded.

I lay down on top of her. I easily slid in (hey, three kids'll do that for ya) and was immediately in heaven. Although not as tight as many girls I'd fucked (not by a longshot), Mom was hotter and wetter than any other pussy I'd been in. My dick felt like I'd stuck it into a butterfilled, velvet box.

We began kissing again, passionately. I thrust in and out of her, filling her with my cock. It felt as if I would fuck my cock all the was through her. Thrust after savage thrust brought me closer to orgasm. It was the most primal experience, fucking my own mother like animals do.

She wrapped her legs around me to pull me in further. "Fuck mommy's pussy," she whispered in my ear. "Cum for mommy. Cum in me. Knock me up. Fuck me."

I couldn't stand it any longer. With a final powerful thrust, I pumped my load deep inside of her. As I did so, Mom's hot cunt clamped down on me, seemingly holding me there so I wouldn't pull out and abandon it. I collapsed on top of her.

"I love you, Mom," I sighed, meaning it more than ever.

"I love you, too, baby."

I slept inside of her that night. We woke up the next day and fucked again before we each left for work. Since then, we've spent just about every minute we've had together going at it like a couple of horny high schoolers. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And to think, I owe it all to a leg cramp...