Pain Relief

Story Info
Control freak finds a way to use the power for good.
1.4k words
3.95
60.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to rozezwild for her editing to make this a better story.

*

I got the idea the day before when I visited a sick friend at the same hospital. When walking the corridors, it occurred to me that there were a lot of females in the place, between patients, staff, and visitors. What better place to use my special talents than a hospital? I could maybe bring some pain relief to some of the patients, at least on a temporary basis, and maybe ease some of the tension for workers and visitors alike.

I had taken a little tour of the facility then and found that women patients were on every floor. Each floor was divided into two corridors running from the central nurses station in every direction, giving a total of eight corridors in each direction. Most of the corridors had rooms on one side only, with common use areas down the center area. Patients rooms were mostly two-bed suites and the rooms actually bore the numbers of the beds, instead of a room number.

With surgery and emergency room on the first floor, I decided to skip them and start on two. While in the elevator, I surrounded myself with a command block, radius of twenty feet in every direction, which would let people think I was a staff doctor and see nothing unusual about any thing I did. When I went by the large waiting room by the elevators, there were few people there. The nurses station was abuzz with activity so I went into the first corridor, beds 2201-2218.

I stopped right outside the first room and built a second command block to go with the first. It ensured that everyone in the block would cooperate, would have no qualms obeying my commands, would become very horny as soon as I entered, would pull their hospital gowns up to shoulder level at a nod of my head (or in the case of staff or visitors, would bare their bodies), would spread their legs when my hand touched her abdomen, would climax the instant I said "Eureka", and after I said "Eufalla" would relax their anal sphincter enough to take any finger or cock with exquisite pleasure and no pain.

The first bed was empty, as apparently its user just recently been discharged. The one by the window, 2202, was still occupied by a woman 38 years old and rather bedraggled looking. A quick search of her mind revealed that she was married, had 3 kids, and had just had surgery to remove a growth on her liver. She was in some pain even though she had a self-controlled injector for a pain killer.

When I nodded, she pushed down her sheet and pulled her gown up above her breasts, revealing a nice large pair of breasts, a belly with a little extra meat, and a nice little brown bush above two shapely legs. She was sporting a modest sized bandage where a small incision had been made for the operation. I leaned over and captured both of her jugs, rolling her flaccid nipples between my thumbs and forefingers until they became hard and rubbery, watching her face go from a frown reflecting her pain to a smile showing only pleasure.

Pinching her nips lightly, I pulled them away from her body and said "Eureka!" Her face displayed shock first, then lust, and finally satisfaction. I began to knead her boobs and her right hand dropped between my legs and her open hand grabbed a handful of my balls, giving them a careful massage. I gave her a second, third and fourth climax while she worked that hand over my nuts and up my shaft. I suppose it could be considered a "mercy fuck" but I loved the feeling that we were both getting pleasure where she had been feeling pain.

I leaned over and whispered that she was a really sexy woman as my right hand traveled down her body, finally finding her crease. I sank my middle finger into the squishy opening as the pad of my thumb found her clit. The woman was soon moaning her pleasure through orgasm after orgasm while she tried to milk my now-exposed cock. By the time she had cum a dozen times as I repeated the trigger word, she had directed the streams of my milky white cum over her body and the hospital bed and she lay totally exhausted and feeling good. I pulled her gown down and the sheet up and bent over to kiss her.

Moving on to the next room, I found 2203 occupied by a wizened old lady whose face brightened considerably when she saw me. No doubt she didn't have many visitors. At a nod she pulled her gown up and I massaged her withered tits until she had cum three times and then I slid my hand down to her cunt. Seven more times she climaxed before I covered her up. She was already asleep with a smile on her face as I walked around to 2204.

The bed was occupied by a younger woman, just 23 years old and nearing discharge after having her tonsils removed. At my nod, she bared her body and I couldn't help but lick my lips in anticipation. I grasped her firm knockers and began to work them. Quickly I brought her to five cums; her hand found my crotch after the first. I moved my left hand down her smooth body and into her slit, where my middle finger found her wet opening and my thumb teased her clit, but after only two more orgasms, I said "Eufalla" and shifted my middle finger into her open anus and she continued to climax. A pretty nurse came in to check on her and stood across the bed fascinated by our actions. Finally after cumming almost constantly for several minutes, the woman was exhausted and I let her curl into a ball of satisfied flesh.

I went to the sink to wash up and returned to find the nurse still in the same position. I beckoned and she came around the bed. At my nod, she striped naked and I had her sit on the unoccupied foot of the woman's bed. When I raised her legs, she lay back without comment. I squeezed her tits and watched her through three cums. When I pulled out my dong and poked it at her slick opening, she smiled lopsidedly. I didn't bother to fuck her but just stood with my cock completely buried in her cunt. As she went through orgasm after orgasm, her kegel muscles worked at my shaft, sending great feelings to my fevered brain.

After she'd had several more climaxes, I said "Eufalla" and watched a puzzling look come over her face. I eased my cock out of her cunt and shifted to her anal valley, pushing it back into her. She was startled that it went in without pain, having never had successful anal sex before. This time I began to fuck her slowly, slow enough to say "Eureka" eight times before my balls spit out a fresh load of cum. I rested against her upraised legs until my cock finally plopped out of her slick tunnel and then sent the nurse, still naked, to get wet cloths to clean me up. The patient happily fondled my balls until the nurse had my cock squeaky clean again. I hugged and kissed both women and slowly wandered to the next room.

I took my time as I worked my way down the wing, fingering 17 of the 18 women patients to at least multiple orgasms. I also included all seven staff members, including 2 nurses, 4 nurse's aides, and 1 doctor, plus 6 visiting females.

Two of the visiting women were with their husbands and another was with a boyfriend. The men watched me explore their partner's cunt and then joined me in a double penetration fuck. I used the ass hole of two of them and the pussy of the third ... that one may be pregnant now since she was in her fertile time and is not on birth control pills and her husband has a low sperm count.

After I had fucked the last nurse's aide, I had her walk naked with me to the nurses' station, where we found 5 other RNs, 8 new aides, 3 female doctors and 4 male doctors. All of them participated in the subsequent play ... and nobody complained of pain.

Not a bad day's work, I thought. Almost without exception, the patients had thanked me for taking their mind off their problems. I decided I would visit another wing the next day.

techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers