Paint Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose this might not be the best time to tell you that I ... um..."

"What Tom??" I had no idea what he was trying to say and no energy to think about it.

"Well, I was hoping that maybe you would help me paint my bedroom tomorrow?"

I groaned loudly before burying my head in my hands, despairing before remembering his earlier promise. Turning to look at him, his face all streaky with smeared sex juices and paint, I couldn't help but grin.

"Sure Tom... what are friends for, after all you did promise to be my slave for a whole day!"

"Uh oh." His gulp was audible.

"Tomorrow honey YOUR ass is mine."

I buried my head in my hands once more. Payback was a bitch sometimes.

--

"Hell, Kezzy, if I thought for one moment you were being serious about my ass... there's just no way I'm going to let you go there, I'm an 'exit' only kind of guy." I could hear the mild panic in his tones as he spoke but fair was only fair, after the workout he had given my body, there was no way he was going to get away without any sort of payback.

"Tom, you can rest easy, the way I'm feeling right now, getting off this sofa is going to take more energy than I am willing to spare at the moment, you're safe." I finished.

"Thank God for that!" The relief was clear in his voice as he spoke.

"For the moment Tom, only for the moment." I whispered softly.

I could feel the paint starting to dry on my cooling skin, pulling tight; it felt like I was wearing a large mudpack.

"I need to get cleaned up Tom; you'll have to help me up honey." I stretched my limbs tentatively, my body felt well and truly abused. His hands pulled at my legs so that my feet were touching the floor, his fingertips traced their way up the inside of my calves, higher and higher. Just the thought that his ideas might be anything more than innocent had me up on my feet with lightning speed, there was no way my body could take another assault.

"I thought that might get you moving." He shot me a grin as I hobbled past him with as much dignity as I could muster in my paint-spattered state, slapping the cheeks of his ass with an open palm.

"Mine!" It gave me a degree of satisfaction to see my fingerprints raised in red on his ass, a personal branding.

"You better move your ass into the shower quick smart Kezzy, it's not tomorrow yet!" He warned.

He made motions to chase me into the bathroom and although my muscles were screaming out at me, I started to run through the lounge, dodging paint cans and bottles of thinner. As I made it into the bathroom I slammed the door shut behind me, resting my back against it, straining my ears to hear if he was on the other side; all I could hear was the opening and shutting of cupboard doors coming from the direction of the kitchen.

Thankfully his bathroom was well stocked, if a little messy. Clean towels hung off pegs under one shelf, while a nice array of deodorants, hair waxes and gels lined up like an irregular army along the top. His dirty laundry was making a bid for freedom from the overflowing basket in one corner, there looked to be at least a fortnight's worth of grubby t-shirts languishing on the floor. But at least the toilet and washbasin looked relatively clean. I would have given anything to be able to soak away my pains in a deep tub of steamy hot water, but alas it wasn't to be. A large glass panelled shower had pride of place in the middle of the longest wall, the fittings were shiny brass, the shower head too, simple in design. Generous landlord, it certainly put the ancient claw-foot bathtub in my own bathroom to shame.

Reaching into the shower, I tested a couple of the knobs, hoping that there was at least enough hot water to get rid of the worst of the paint. My luck was holding, the steady flow of water hitting the palm of my hand was piping hot, exactly what I needed. I stepped under the spray gratefully, pulling the screen closed behind me. My hands lay flat on the wall either side of the shower panel, head bent as the water began to cascade down on me, steam rising in clouds. I let out a long sigh as the heat began to seep through to my muscles; it was relaxing, so very, very relaxing. The sound of beating water was all there was, I was locked away in my own little world with my head tilted back, letting the water wash the paint streaks from my face, eyes tight shut until dizziness forced my head forwards once more and I looked down to see the red-tinted water whirl away down the drain till it ran clear once more.

I started to think about the next day and wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew; I had never once given a thought to playing with any man's ass, but with Tom things were different and I found the idea appealing, but it meant that I was going to have to go into the kind of shop that I had previously only ever walked past quickly. For my own sake I hoped that there would be a very understanding shop assistant who would be able to translate my hand signals and stuttering requests.

The first sign that I wasn't alone was the slightly cool air that hit my back and the little click of the shower door as it was closed again quickly. His body brushed against mine as he edged his way around to stand beside me, stroking the wet hair back from my face with gentle hands.

"Please Tom..." I didn't have the energy to finish my sentence.

"Shh Kezzy, let me take care of you." His quiet words washed over me along with the water; I was energy-sapped with no fight left.

I watched as he grabbed one of the bottles hanging off the shower fitting, squirting a generous amount of gel into the palm of his hand before moving behind me. One of his hands brought me up to a standing position and his fingers started to massage my scalp; I released a sigh of pure pleasure. Warm lips grazed the side of my neck as he continued to work magic with his fingertips. He placed his hands on my shoulders turning me round to face him, pushing my head back slightly so that the water could wash away the lather. I didn't want to open my eyes as I felt a washcloth rubbing my shoulders, lower to circle around my breasts, the wet material chaffing slightly against my traitorously hard nipples. I bit down on my bottom lip as he swept it lower.

"Spread your legs babe. Let me take away the hurt." I did as I was told, parting them a little way, waiting for that first touch on my swollen flesh. The heat I felt as he pressed the cloth gently between my legs started to soothe the ache somewhat, relieving me. His hands nudged my thighs further apart so I had to hold onto his shoulders for support, resting my cheek on one hand, letting the falling water run over my back. His touches were gentle, caring; I knew then that he wasn't doing this for sexual gain. Just as he had said, he was taking care of me. I winced as he moved the washcloth further back, rubbing it carefully over my ass hole, which by this point was feeling more than a little bruised. He straightened up again slowly.

"Damn kezzy... I am so very, very sorry." I silenced him by pressing a finger against his lips.

His other hand reached back and turned the water off and I stood up once more, squeezing the excess water from my dripping hair, catching my breath as my nipples brushed against his chest. His eyebrow raised a notch and I answered with an apologetic grin, grabbing the closest towel to me as I stepped out of the shower; realising only at that point, that it must have been quite late. "What's the rush? You know you're quite welcome to spend the night here."

"Ah Tom, what I need right now is to crawl into my own bed and get a good nights rest... tomorrow is going to be a long day."

I wrapped the towel around myself and made my way back through to the lounge, pulling my t-shirt back on without bothering with the bra, discarding the g-string because it would have felt like cheese-wire against my aching hole. As I pushed my feet back into my trainers Tom emerged from the kitchen, dressed in an over-washed t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I'm going to be up all night painting that ceiling, I don't think my landlord is going to be too impressed with the crimson polka dot effect!"

"Aw, shame honey, just make sure you get a little rest, you're going to need it if we're going to paint your bedroom tomorrow. Oh and before I forget, don't bother to dress before I come round, I'll have a little something you can wear while we work." My mind was already ticking over with all the possibilities.

He started to look decidedly nervous but it served him right. He kissed me warmly as we said our goodbyes and minutes later I was snuggled down under my quilt, waiting for Hypnos.

--

The cold morning light seemed to batter my eyelids, demanding that I rise; my body felt like it was completely seized up. Still, up I got, dressing with care, discarding my usual g-strings in favour of something a little less intimate, the last thing I needed was anything chaffing my sensitive skin. My favourite hip-hugging jeans and cream high collared sweater followed, I was nearly ready. Just enough time for a quick coffee I decided looking at the clock, it was 9am, the shops were barely open.

As I stepped onto the pavement, slamming the main door behind me I couldn't resist sneaking a look up at next-door's flat, the curtains were pulled tight at Tom's bedroom window. He must have decided that sleep was a good idea, which was just as well. I flagged down a passing taxi and spent the next 10 minutes in quiet contemplation, excitement mingled with a real nervousness, luckily the driver wasn't the chatty kind because I would have been hard put to string a coherent sentence together. I was dropped off about two minutes walk away from the shop; it would maybe give me enough time to steel myself enough to actually go inside.

Half an hour later I was still standing near the shop trying to pluck up the courage. It looked unassuming enough, there weren't huge displays of vibrators or kinky PVC outfits vying for space in the window display. In the minutes that I had stood there I had noticed numerous women half dragging their spouses past as their eyes lit upon the single display under a spotlight in the otherwise black-draped window. A headless bust clad in a form-fitting blood red leather corset, laced up the front with matching ribbon; already I could imagine myself wearing it; feeling the tight leather constricting me, pushing my tits up and out until my rosy nipples began to poke slightly over the top. I could feel my clit start to tingle as my thoughts raced on.

It was now or never; the street was as quiet as it was ever going to get; just a quick glance round to make sure that no-one I knew was looking. I grasped the handle of the door with a damp palm, pressing down and I was in there like the devil himself was at my heels. The sound as I slammed it behind me seemed to reverberate round the small shop. It took me a minute to gather the courage to take a good look around, much to the amusement of a good-looking man behind the counter. I returned his grin with a look of what I hoped was confidence, which my shaking hands belied and I could feel his gaze following me as I made my way slowly past carousels filled with different dress-up outfits that I had only previously seen gracing the covers of top shelf magazines.

I spotted a familiar black and white ensemble and knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind; I laughed softly as I lifted it from the rail but my gasp was audible as I realised just how revealing the uniform really was; on me, the plain black dress would have only reached half way down my ass, the front had a neckline cut straight down to the navel, with no buttons or restraints whatsoever. A sheer see-through apron with frills was pinned to the front and a lacy cap completed it. I could see the material shaking as I held it; I knew there was no way Tom would be able to squeeze into the dress but I could keep it for myself, the rest would be fine though. I quickly tucked the outfit under one arm, taking a deep breath before venturing further into the shop.

I could feel my jaw dropping further and further as I began to take in each display; nipple clamps and bondage gear sat alongside body paint and lubes of all descriptions, paintbrushes lay atop large jars of liquid chocolate, the list went on and on. My sexual education was sadly lacking and just when I thought I was going to be forced to ask for help I noticed a couple of steps leading up to a dimly lit room. I glanced back for a second and saw that the man behind the till was now perched on a stool with his head buried in a book; whatever he was reading must have been humourous because he had a wide grin on his handsome face; my eyes narrowed but he didn't look up once.

As I entered the second room I had to let my eyes adjust for a few seconds to the change in lighting. There were several large glass display cases, all of which were spot lit and arranged around a central island. It wasn't what was in the cases that robbed me of breath but the bronze statue of two naked lovers that had pride of place on a wooden plinth; they were breathtaking.

The woman stood with her legs parted, arms up, hands tangled in the hair of her lover who was standing behind her with his hands splayed across her belly; there was no space between them, giving the impression that he was buried deep inside her. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen; all thoughts of what had brought me to the shop in the first place left my head as I continued to look at the statue, for such a cold substance it fairly radiated an intense heat.

"Can I help you?" A soft voice whispered; and I felt the weight of a hand on my shoulder, making me jump with shock as my train of thought was suddenly brought to a screeching halt.

"I was just... um, I need..." I was acting like a spluttering fool.

"They really are beautiful aren't they?" I glanced round and realised that it was the same man that had been tending the till. His eyes were trained on the lovers but his hand still lay on my shoulder and I relaxed.

"Yes, they truly are." I breathed, turning once more, drawn like a magnet to them. His breath was warm on the side of my neck; I prickled with awareness. My stomach muscles started to clench with the realisation that this simple action was arousing me. Perhaps the lovers were casting a little spell of their own I mused to myself.

Then reality came crashing back in and I stepped smartly out of his reach, moving across to the first display case. At a first quick look it appeared to be a simple layout of necklaces, some with large beads, some with small and some graduated like the costume jewellery that you might find on your mother's dressing table. I just didn't know what role they might play in a sexual sense and I found myself talking before my thought processes could kick in.

"What would I do with these?" I whispered, instantly wishing I had been able to keep my mouth shut.

"They're anal beads and if you'd like a practical demonstration, then feel free to ask." He answered, coming over to stand beside me; I could feel a wave of heat start to rise from the top of my chest as I looked at him.

"I don't understand."

I could hear the jangle of keys as he unlocked the display, moving close to me, letting me see how the soft material of his black t-shirt stretched tightly over his arms and chest, close enough to get the scent of his own musk. My heart began to beat heavily in my chest as he removed a strand of beads for me to have a look at.

"Make sure you're completely relaxed first and very wet, use a good lube and some gentle ass play to get you in the mood. Then, slowly push the beads one by one inside, as much as you feel comfortable with..." His thumb and forefinger formed a small circle at the top of the strand as his other grasped the short length of cord at the top; I held my breath.

"Then you can pull them slowly, ever so slowly out." At this, he tugged on the cord and I watched as the first bead popped through his fingers. My ass clenched in response, my clit started to throb once more within the folds of my sex, watching as he pulled each of the beads through.

"The feeling is supposed to be something quite intense." He looked directly at me as the last and largest bead squeezed through the small gap.

"Oh." I managed to squeak, only just managing to meet the gaze of his cat-like green eyes as my hands gripped the little maid outfit tighter, like a security blanket.

"Are you interested in these?" He enquired, dangling them from one of his hands.

Hell yes my body screamed but I managed to keep my mouth firmly shut.

"Err... no, they're not really what I'm looking for." I gave silent thanks for the dim lighting and hoped it was enough to mask the bright flush staining my cheeks.

My eyes lit upon the next cabinet; what lay inside was stunningly simple. A plain bust, realistically coloured, beautiful, pale pink hardened nipples, each linked to each other by a thin silver chain and painful looking clamps. I gulped and turned to look at the shop assistant. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a wide smile.

"No, absolutely not!" Just the very thought was enough to have me wincing inwardly.

Ah, the next case contained exactly what I was looking for and I gave silent thanks to God. There they stood; line after line like regimental soldiers, different sizes and colours; apart from the multi coloured and glow in the dark ones. I stood like their commanding officer and resisted the urged to salute.

The case door was open before I had the chance to say a thing.

"This is one of our most popular vibrators with the ladies." He reached in to the back, removing a bright pink one that looked to be about 10 inches long and very wide. I wanted tom's ass but I had no intentions of skewering him like a kebab! I reached past him and secured the least lethal looking dildo.

"I uh... think that's a bit too big." I was transfixed by the sight of his lightly tanned hand, his pianist-like fingers wrapped around the shaft of that shocking pink monster.

"Oh well, there is this, its slightly smaller and made from a special new material. Apparently it's meant to feel quite realistic." He made it sound like we were choosing a fine wine to accompany dinner. Like a magician pulling a rabbit from a hat, there in his hands lay a vibrator that looked so much like the real thing it made my jaw quite literally drop. From the bulbous mushroom shaped head ringed by the folded back foreskin, down to the thickly veined shaft. It must have been 8 inches, but what I really liked was the way it curved slightly to the left.

"It's... it's just." I stammered.

"Touch it." He quietly commanded. My curiosity was roused and I reached out with tentative fingers to feel; it was silky soft and hard as steel all at the same time. I stroked up and down the shaft with a lightly clenched fist, making a small noise of appreciation as I let the pad of my thumb circle around the head.

The wetness between my legs was spreading and I could feel it soaking through my panties. I clamped my thighs together, increasing the pressure on my already stimulated clit, it was enough to send a delicious shiver right through me; the steady ache I was now feeling was enough to remind me of the pounding I had taken the night before. God, even the colour was authentic looking; the head looked to be blood swollen, the shaft a lightly tanned colour. I ran the tip of my tongue over my bottom lip; there was a small click and his hand tightened around the phallus. I moved my hand away and watched in stunned silence as it sprang to life in his grip; it appeared to be pulsing with a life of its own. My mouth was watering as I watched the top four inches begin to make sweeping motions side to side, all soundlessly. I was in awe. Watching his hand holding the vibrator like it was his own cock was beginning to have a real effect on me, so I loosened my tightly belted coat, my breathing grew shallower. He gave a knowing chuckle.