Paint It Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

Henna flicked idly at the clamps, watching Rachel quiver and moan with every tap against the metal clips. "You like that I can see them, that I can see you like this, don't you, Rachel?"

Rachel couldn't speak anymore, she just made inarticulate warbling noises as her head bobbed up and down in agreement.

Henna looked her up and down, still idly flicking her nipples. "Almost perfect," she said. "But I think there's one more thing yet to do. Come on, good girl." She grabbed another bottle from her backpack.

Rachel didn't think she'd be able to even move, she was so horny, but she found that at Henna's words, she was able to easily get to her feet and follow Henna into the en suite bathroom. She stared at herself for a moment in the full-length mirror, almost totally unable to connect the naked, trembling girl with the person she'd been just a short while ago. Her whole world felt dreamy and disconnected now, but every time she tried to concentrate, the throbbing heat in her pussy just melted her thoughts away. So instead, she followed Henna's instructions passively as the other girl bent her over the sink and began to dye her hair.

Henna kept whispering in her ear the whole time, telling her what a good girl she was, stroking her body and keeping Rachel's arousal at a fever pitch as the black dye slowly soaked into her hair. All Rachel could think about now was cumming, but somehow she felt docile and helpless to do anything but wait as the dye took effect. Her mind just dropped out of existence until all she could do was just listen and feel and quiver in need as time lost all meaning.

Finally, she felt the warm water splashing over her head, washing out the dye, and she let out a tiny questioning whimper as she leaned into Henna's soft, warm touch. But all Henna said was, "Now, let's take a look at you again, my good girl..."

This time, when Rachel looked in the mirror, she really couldn't recognize herself. She felt like she was looking at another girl, a stranger who stared back at her with empty, mindless need and moved when she moved. "Almost perfect," Henna whispered in her ear, and Rachel shook with pleasure at the praise. "But we can still see some blonde hair, can't we?" Rachel nodded. "We don't want that, do we?" Rachel shook her head. She didn't know why she didn't want that, except that Henna didn't want that and anything Henna wanted, Rachel wanted too.

The hardest part was keeping still as Henna slid the razor over the sensitive flesh around her pussy. Her whole body was so stimulated with arousal now that every touch felt like it was brushing right over her clit, and only Henna's commands kept her from bucking and thrashing under her touch as she shaved every bit of hair off of Rachel's pussy. "There we go," Henna whispered, washing the shaving cream away with warm water. Rachel let out moan after tiny, urgent moan as the warm wetness trickled down between her thighs. "There we go, good girl."

Henna stood her up and brought her to the mirror again. "Perfect," she whispered as her hands roamed over Rachel's body. "Now there's no hair there at all, it's just so smooth...and slick..." Her hands slid over the smooth skin and down into Rachel's pussy, sliding easily into the wet warm nest between her legs.

"Smooth and slick, and so pretty now, so perfect," and Rachel knew it was true, everything felt so perfect as Henna's fingers pumped in and out of her cunt. "And it's like you don't even recognize the girl in the mirror now, like she's a stranger, like she's a whole new girl, isn't it?"

Rachel nodded, but her eyes never moved from the hypnotically empty gaze of the blank-eyed goth girl in the mirror as she felt her orgasm build. "And if that girl in the mirror is you, then it must be the other Rachel who's a stranger. The other Rachel isn't even there anymore when you look in the mirror, you only see Ray, the horny goth dyke who loves my touch and my words and needs to cum now, needs to cum so badly..." Ray nodded, her hips bucking against Henna's fingers as her juices dripped out onto the floor and she leaned back against her lover for support as she swooned in pleasure.

"That's it, Ray, cum for me now, cum now, cum now," Henna chanted over and over as she fingered Ray's cunt and tweaked Ray's nipples and Ray finally let all that need and lust and mindless, obedient heat spill out and take her completely as she slowly sank to her knees, cumming so hard, so very very hard until all that was left was pleasure and her eyes slammed shut so she could feel it forever and ever and ever...

After what seemed like an eternity, Ray opened her eyes again. "Damn," she said, "that felt so good, babe." She gave Henna a long, soulful kiss. "You're the best."

"I love you, too," Henna said, stroking the swell of Ray's hip possessively. "Ready to get dressed and get back to the party?"

Ray rolled her eyes. "Come on," she said, "let's just ditch this joint. What are we even doing around all these bleach-blonde bimbos, anyways?"

Henna smiled wickedly. "Oh, I thought we might find some rich bitch, drag her off somewhere private and brainwash her into being our very own little goth rug-muncher. Whaddya think?"

Ray clenched her thighs together at the idea. "Mmm," she purred, "that does sound nice. I bet we could snag the birthday girl herself! Wouldn't that be a trip?"

She started to get up, but Henna pressed her back down to her knees. "In a minute," she said, lifting her skirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. "First, I need you to take care of something while you're down there."

"With pleasure," Ray purred out, pressing her mouth to Henna's pussy and beginning to lick.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers
12