Painting Donovan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yeti8080k
yeti8080k
228 Followers

"He brought it yesterday?"

"Yeah. I came over to pick up the rest of his stuff. How'd you know?"

He shrugged. "I guessed. I saw his car on your driveway last night."

I gave him a look. I waited, knowing there was more.

He spread his hands, "Look... I came over last night, saw his car, and figured you guys were back together again, so I left, I wasn't going to interfere... drove around...but I came back later, figured we still had to talk."

"We're not together, Don. It's over between him and me. So is that why you gave me that crap speech last night?"

"Ya, I guess," he admitted sheepishly. It was all starting to make sense now. "Y'know, I've hated him from the start."

"Why?" I asked.

"Donno. Guess I was jealous. Never been jealous of anyone before." He looked at me earnestly. "Darren, I... don't know where you want to go with this. You know, I've hardly slept the past week thinking about it. I mean, I was ok when it was just fantasy, but now that I've had you, I donno if I can stand you being with someone else. And I know you'd get snapped right up any day now 'cause you're fucking beautiful. You're my lil bro and I'm supposed to –"

I put one hand over his hand and the other over his mouth to shut him up. "You saying you want a committed relationship?" I asked, taunt as a bowstring.

"I...If that's what you want too." he answered. His snub-nosed face was guileless.

I couldn't believe it. Donovan Bale, the hot jock who could have anyone he wanted, wanted me, his own flesh and blood. Not as his brother. Not even as his occasional fuck buddy, as messed up as that would be already. No, he wanted me as his partner. He wanted to wake up every morning and fuck the living daylights out of me.

Was I ready for that?

Hell yeah!

"Let's do it!" I said.

He was incredulous. "You serious?"

"I'll show you serious." I laughed, "You want to move in?"

"What? Here? Now?"

Fuck he was cute.

"Yeah. It would solve a few things. I'd have someone to cover half the rent now that Colin's gone, and if we split it you'd be paying less than your place in Burnaby for sure. Think about it." My mind was going full throttle as I made my way around the table.

"But what are we going to tell people?"

Sitting on his lab now, I answered, "The truth. Or pretty close anyway. You're moving in temporarily, sleeping on the couch, till you work out the money stuff."

"You're seriously gonna make me sleep on the couch?" he asked. He was grinning though.

"Only if you're gonna drink milk straight from the milk carton." I laughed.

"Deal!"

That's when we locked lips. I don't know if it was from the maple syrup pancakes or what but it was definitely the sweetest kiss I'd ever had.

"I can't believe this," grinned Don. He stood up and smoothly lifted me off my feet and into his arms. "Come on, let's go up to your bedroom. Blueberries always make me horny. Want to do you properly this time." He kissed me again.

As we passed by the studio he paused. "Wait, what about the painting? You know I love it but..."

I shrugged. "I'll paint it over."

"Aww, but you worked on it all week..."

"I can always do another one. Maybe something smaller. Besides, I got the real thing now."

I grinned at my brother. "Now I can paint you anytime I want."

yeti8080k
yeti8080k
228 Followers
12