Pakistani Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
Shy Pakistani wife Hina's first threesome for her husband.
3.4k words
4.32
313.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hitman221
hitman221
99 Followers

Note: Please read my earlier two posted stories if you want to enjoy this story fully and completely.

*

It finally happened, after many years of fantasizing on my part and over the years slowly opening up my shy, conservative wife Hina, my ultimate fantasy has finally become fulfilled.

I am Junaid, and this is the true story of my wife Hina and me that happened less then a month ago. We are both Pakistani, me from Lahore and Hina from Peshawar, but living in the US. If you want to know more about our details, please read the other 2 stories I have submitted and how I have opened up my shy wife to new sexual possibilities.

As previously narrated, my wife had already undergone an erotic vacation in the Caribbean and later I had also convinced her for a sensual massage. Nevertheless, the massage experience had been well over a year ago and our lives since then had returned pretty much to the normal, I busy with work and her busy with family. We had sex once or twice a week but nothing out of the ordinary. On our last anniversary I had arranged a special massage for Hina and this year in February our anniversary was nearing again. After the massage experience, Hina had not really talked about it that much, but during our lustful times when engaged in sex, I often reminded her about the wonderful time we had. She would normally give me a shy smile and get more passionate.

A few months before our anniversary, during our sex sessions, I mentioned to her that maybe she would want a massage again for our anniversary this year. In the start she said no, it was a once in a lifetime experience, however I became persistent and every once in a while I brought up the topic and told her that we should try something unique again this year. She would normally say ok we shall see but would not elaborate more.

About a month before the anniversary, we were getting intimate and talking about fantasies and finally she asked me what my ultimate fantasy was. Initially I was a little nervous but when her lips were on my dick, I finally blurted out that my ultimate fantasy was to see her in bed with another man. To my surprise, she got even more passionate and we had some of the best sex in a while. The next morning while getting ready for work, I asked her what she thought of my fantasy and she gave me that shy smile again. To me this was encouraging and the rest of the day I could not concentrate on my work. Over the next few days I would often bring up the topic to her but she would shy away. One evening asked her to talk to me about this and to not shy away. She said it was a nice fantasy but she is not sure if she would want to do it in reality, I asked her why and she gave me a multitude of reasons, from religious reasons, to word getting out to my love for her. However I managed to convince her that all her fears were baseless. She said ok let me think a little more.

The next morning was a weekend and I woke up with Hina's nude body on top of me. She was in a very horny mood and she pretty much raped me right there in bed. After that she said that she had thought about the whole thing and was ready to do it for me and my pleasure. I was overjoyed and could not believe what I was hearing. My shy conservative wife was ready to sleep with another man for my pleasure. I was ecstatic and after breakfast she asked my how I intend to plan this. I had been planning this in my mind for years so I relayed the plan to her to which she reluctantly agreed. She just told me that I had to arrange everything, she will take part. Her only condition was that it should be a non-indian/pakistani man who is good looking and clean. She also wanted him to have no pubic hair and be less than 35 years of age.

Over the next few days I found a few adult dating websites and emailed a few people who fit the description. After many email and picture exchanges I narrowed it down to 2 guys whom I agreed to meet at the local mall. The first guy did not actually show up, which was a disappointment, but in hindsight probably better as I had a suspicion that it was a false lead. The second guy showed up on time at the exact spot I requested of him. We met each other at the local mall and he was as his pictures. We sat down for coffee and he seemed like a pleasant, nice and educated gentleman. His name was Matt and was a nice built Italian-American white man about 30 years of age. He told me that he was single and just looking for some fun. I told him that is what exactly we are looking for. After we got comfortable, he told me that it was always his fantasy to sleep with an indian/pakistani woman. From the way things looked, I told him that he would probably get his chance soon. I showed him a picture of Hina from my wallet and he was impressed.

After about 30 minutes of talking, I finally said that everything is good from my end and told him I would call him later to give him details about the meeting. I also told him to shave his pubic hair completely as Hina prefers it that way and he said that it's not a problem. I had seen his cock pictures before via email and everything was impressive in that department as well. I went home and told Hina about the meeting and everything was great. She had this mixed emotion of worry and excitement at the same time but I told her not to worry and everything will work out great. I called Matt the next day and told him that everything is ready to go and I will call him2 days before the anniversary with full details.

2 days before the anniversary I booked a hotel suite at a top class 5 star hotel in our area (I didn't want Matt to know where we live). Later that day I called Matt and told him to come to the Hotel on the day and I would meet him in the lobby at 2PM. Matt had one request, that Hina wear a traditional dress to which I said fine.

Finally the day came and we got up that morning. We wished each other happy anniversary and I asked Hina if she is ready for our gift. Hina smiled nervously and said yes she is ready and would do anything for me. She wore a traditional shalwar kameez and put on her hijab (she is very conservative in public) to go out. We arrived at the hotel at noon and checked in. The suite was nice and comfortable. We had lunch and relaxed a bit. Time went by slowly but finally 2PM arrived. I got up and went to Hina, hugged her and said meri jaan, you are ready for this right. Hina said yes dear, anything to make you happy.

I went down to the lobby and found Matt sitting on a sofa. He was looking handsome in a white t-shirt and designer jeans. We said our hellos and I sat down. I told him that we are really excited and he said he had been thinking about this for 2 days straight. I said ok lets go and we went to our suite on the 5th floor. As we went into the room, Hina was sitting on the couch. She had taken her Hijab and overcoat off and was now sitting comfortably on the couch. As Matt walked in behind me, he was also nervous and said a meek hello, Hina replied hello as well. All 3 of us sat down on the couch, me beside Hina and Matt across from us. Initially we were all a little nervous and did not talk much, then I broke the ice and we started to chat about various things from work to weather to sports. Hina also got comfortable and began chatting away. After about an hour of chatting about regular stuff, I steered the talk towards sex. Matt said that he had never done anything like this before and all his life he had been with 5 girls, all girlfriends. He was shocked and excited to learn that he would be Hina's first man aside from me ever. We were all starting to get horny and I finally said that we should really continue this on the bed.

We all walked over to the bed, I grabbed a chair and sat in front of the bed about 6 feet away. I told Hina and Matt to sit on the bed. They sat down next to each other and Hina was a little shy and looking towards the floor. I smiled a little and told them that don't be shy and let's get on with the real show. Matt smiled and Hina looked towards me with a shy smile. I looked at her, smiled and told her, "Enjoy your gift meri jaan, and happy anniversary". She looked down again and this time raised her head towards Matt. Matt started caressing her thighs through her shalwar (loose trousers); Hina started rubbing Matt's shoulders. Their eyes met and they moved towards each other and before I knew it, were locked in a very sensual and hot French kiss. They both started touching each others body through their clothes and gently massaging each other. Finally Matt took the initiative and unbuttoned and pulled up her kameez (loose shirt) to expose Hina's beautiful breasts in a sexy black bra. Matt massaged and rubbed Hina's stomach, shoulders and back and squeezed her breasts through her bra. Hina laid down in pleasure. He kissed her shoulders and slowly moved down to her stomach. While kissing the area below her navel, he loosened Hina's shalwar and also pulled it down to reveal matching black panties. Hina looked very hot and sensual now and Matt was losing control. He quickly took off his shirt to reveal a built body which Hina started to kiss and rub right away. Hina was lying down and Matt moved on top of her, he kissed her again and went down to her breasts and quickly unclipped her bra. He removed her bra with one quick movement to reveal Hina's beautiful breasts. By this time Hina had lost all control and was enjoying everything in sexual intoxication. Matt massaged, rubbed kissed and sucked her boobs for a while and then moved down kissing her along the way. He finally came to her panties and with another quick movement, removed them to reveal Hina's fully nude body.

Hina keeps her pussy fully shaved and she looked stunning lying their naked. I was rock hard and about to explode to see my Hina fully naked and ready to be serviced by another man. Matt kissed her pubic area and then in a slow movement moved down to her clit and vagina. Hina was in heaven, she was enjoying the sensation fully as Matt licked, sucked and tongue massaged her clit, vagina and asshole. Matt had good stamina and continued doing this for a good 10 minutes while Hina was about to cry due to pleasure. Finally he got up and I told Hina that I think its Matt's turn now. Matt stood on the side of the bed and Hina sat up on the edge of the bed. Matt pulled his jeans down to you could plainly see a huge erection in his underwear. Hina became a little nervous and later she told me that it was due to the fact that this would be the first cock she will see aside from mine ever.

Hina touched his erection and felt it. She looked at me and I gave an approving smile, to which she smiled and said jaan, this is for you. She pulled down his underwear slowly and instantly, Matt's dick sprang out. Hina was shocked and surprised to see it as it was quite thick and long. Matt had also kept good on our request and his whole genital area was fully shaved. Matt had an uncut cock, which also surprised Hina as she didn't even know till later as to why it looked different than mine. Hina stared at it for while and then shyly took hold of it. She started to rub it and feel it; she felt his balls with one hand while massaging the dick with the other hand. She did this for a while, it was very fascinating for her to see and feel another cock for the first time and it was unbelievably exciting for me to watch her play with another cock, slightly bigger than mine, much lighter skinned. It also excited me immensely to see her play with an uncut cock and explore the hood and hidden head inside. It was like watching her play with a new toy.

Finally, she used both hands to grab hold of her cock, she stared at the head for a few seconds, looked at a smiling me, closed her eyes and put Matt's cock in her mouth. Initially she sucked on the head as his uncut dick was giving her a different feeling then mine, she explored the folds of his hood and covered head with her lips and tongue, then after while she moved on to give Matt an amazing blowjob, she used her tongue, mouth and lips to lick and suck Matt's entire penis, she moved to suck and lick his balls and continued to give him an amazing blowjob.

This scene was too much for me, I was losing control by now and was about to explode. I got up and quickly undressed, my dick was rock hard and I moved in beside Matt. Hina looked at me smiling and grabbed onto my cock with one hand while still sucking on Matt's cock. She moved onto sucking my cock and it was amazing. This whole scene to me was out of this world; she had each our dicks in each of her hands and was sucking both of us in turns. She would suck me for 15 seconds, then move to Matt, suck him for 15 seconds and move back to me. This process continued for a good 10 minutes. She took a break in the middle to compare our cocks and was really curious about Matt's uncut head, which she explored fully with her fingers, tongue and mouth. After about 10 minutes, we both urged to stop as both of us were about to explode. We took a short break and all of us had some drinks, Matt had some rum from the minibar, me and Hina some Pepsi (we don't drink).

Then we went to the bed again and Hina lay down. Matt started to eat her again, but this time he did it while lying the other way and Hina started to suck him in a perfect 69 position. I enjoyed this scene for a while and they did this for about 5 minutes. Matt moved away while still continuing to eat her and I moved my dick to her mouth and she started sucking me. After a few minutes me and Matt swapped positions and I ate her out while Hina sucked on Matt's cock. This continued for while, then I got up and slowly inserted my throbbing cock into Hina's wet pussy and started pumping her. All the while she was still sucking Matt's cock. I could see in Hina's face such excitement and enjoyment that I had never seen before. I pumped her for while, then Matt said that it was his turn, I said of course. He quickly ran to his table and grabbed a condom (I had insisted on that). In the meantime Hina had moved into doggy position and was sucking me off as I was standing on the bed. Matt put the condom on and came behind Hina. He said get ready and slowly inserted his dick into Hina. Hina was in immense pleasure to feel a different dick than mine. He started pumping her and Hina continued sucking me. After a little while Hina got tired on her knees and laid down. Matt continued pumping her and Hina kept on sucking me. After a while Matt laid down and Hina got on top, she started bouncing up and down. I enjoyed this scene for a while, then stood up on the bed and presented my dick again to Hina, which she started sucking on right away.

Finally we all got tired and lay on the bed for a few minutes, Hina in the middle with each of us on either side. After a few minutes Hina sat up and came to my dick, she started sucking on it again with long and hard pulls. I could not take it any more and exploded right in her mouth. To my surprise, she swallowed everything that came from me (previously she used to spit it out). Matt was enjoying this view and right after I unloaded, Hina moved to Matt's cock. She took off his condom and wiped his dick with a towel. Then she started sucking him as well, Matt lasted a while longer than I did and when Hina sensed he was close to ejaculation, she raised her head and Matt shot his entire load into her hands (she did not want to swallow him). Hina massaged all the cum that came out into Matt's genitals, thighs and stomach.

Hina lay on her back and after both me and Matt caught our breath, we came to her sides and put one hand each on her pussy, we massaged her while at the same time each on of us was sucking on one of her boobs, me on the left boob, Matt on the right. We continued massaging her until Hina had a wonderful orgasm with all this massaging.

By this time all 3 of us were pretty tired and fell asleep fairly quickly. I got up after about 2 hours to see a wonderful scene where Hina was sandwiched between us, she was in a spooning position with Matt (his dick between her thighs) while she was hugging me from the front. I moved off a bit and admired the beautiful scene for a while. Soon Matt and Hina also awoke and we sat down all naked and had some snacks and drink that I had brought along. Hina was being all shy again but all three of us agreed that it was an amazing experience. After that all 3 of us went to the shower together and cleaned up, Hina soaped both and Matt pretty good and in return both of us gave her a nice soap massage. While in the shower, Hina again proceeded to give us a double blowjob, swallowing me again, and making Matt cum in her hands again.

After our shower, we all got dressed, had some tea and Matt said that he would love to do it again. We said our goodbyes, Hina gave a nice long hug and kiss to Matt and he bid us farewell. We had the room till next day, so we enjoyed it and had sex 2 more times later all the while remembering our earlier experience. Next morning we checked out and went home to enjoy the rest of the Sunday.

It has been just under 3 weeks since this all happened and during this time, our love for each other has grown even more and we take care of each other much more. Hina has quickly gone back to her old conservative ways and the few times I have mentioned this incident, she has just shied away smiling and says that we should not talk about it and remember it as a once in a lifetime experience, of course she had said that before too...

Note: Dear readers, I hope you enjoyed this true story of my life, in response to my previous postings, I received a lot of positive comments; however some people found my stories hard to believe. I assure you that all my stories are 100% true, the only thing I have changed is our names for obvious reasons, other than that there is not an ounce of false or exaggerated information.

hitman221
hitman221
99 Followers