Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassandra makes it to Palm Springs and finds another lover.
10.4k words
24k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

Part 2 - The plane trip

Cassandra leaves two lovers only to find two new ones in CA.

I walked out of my new gym with a huge smile on my face. As I got into my car I thought of how I really enjoyed fucking Karen in the sauna. That sweet strawberry blonde was hot and very talented with her tongue and a strap-on.

I settled into the driver's seat and turned on the XM radio and selected #2 on my presets. As I pulled out of the parking lot I heard the distinctive trumpet sound of Chris Botti come through the quality speakers of my little car. From my recent orgasms and the music I was in a very relaxed and bliss-filled mood.

The traffic was light and I made it to the airport in about 25 minutes, much less time than I had allotted. I pulled into the long term parking and found it nearly full. After about 10 minutes I found one at the far end. I grabbed my suitcase and garment bag along with my briefcase and purse and got on the shuttle to the main terminal.

What time I had gained in traffic I had lost in looking for a parking place, but luckily I was able to check in at one of the kiosks and able to avoid waiting in line. So I headed up to the security line still in a mostly light blissful state. There weren't too many people in line and to my surprise what line there was moved along pretty smoothly. As I got up to the head of the line in preparation I took out my boarding pass and my license. When it was my turn I gave them to the TSA lady who gave them and me a quick look over, gave them back to me and told me to move to the line at the right. When I got up to the table I took my heels off along with my suit jacket and put them in the gray plastic bin along with my blackberry and my briefcase with the laptop. As I walked through the metal detector for some reason I felt as if I was being a spectacle for people watch and indeed a few people were looking at me or rather down at my blouse. I looked down expecting to find it unbuttoned or something. Instead I found my nipples where standing up hard and were poking through my thin bra and blouse. I smiled back at one of the younger male TSA agents that seemed to be enjoying the scene way too much.

But hell, who was I kidding, I enjoyed the attention I was getting.

I grabbed my shoes out of the bin and bent over very slowly, probably more than I really needed to and put my heels back on. This allowed the young security guard, along with his friends an older guy and a blond cutie of a girl, get a good look at my sexy ass. I gave it a little extra wiggle for good measure. It wasn't until I looked back ahead of me that I realized by bending over like that it also allowed a guy sitting down in front of me to get a nice view down my blouse as he put on his own shoes. Our gazes met and he blushed a deep crimson. I smiled just before the woman next to him slapped him in the arm. I assume his wife or girlfriend had just caught him getting that eyeful of my boobs.

I chuckled inside as I stood back up and put on my suit jacket, grabbed my briefcase and started down corridor to my gate. I still had that blissful feeling inside and the broad smile on my face.

I was only a minute or two later than I had planned when I arrived at my departure gate and found a place to sit close to the counter. I had no sooner brushed my skirt down very much lady-like when I noticed an attractive man sitting in the row of seats across from me. He had to be about very tall the way his long legs came out into the aisle between us. He also looked to have an athletic build on him the way his broad shoulders and chest were encase in the somewhat expensive looking navy blue pinstripe suit he had on. He looked to be very well kept by his full appearance and that sharp haircut of his.

I noticed him look over at me as I bent down to get my laptop out of my briefcase. I knew like the man earlier did, what with a couple of buttons undone on my blouse he would get a nice view of my tits. He stared in a discrete way, but I knew he was staring and that unsurprisingly made my pussy dampen. I held back a grin as I sat up and opened up my laptop and started to work on some of the new procedures that I was looking to implement at the new hotel I was visiting. This kept my busy for a while. I managed to sneak a few glances at my attractive gate mate, watching him look at his smartphone and catch him taking liberties peeking at my legs and heels. Somewhere along the way I formed a guess that he was in his late thirties or early forties.

After a bit I decided I had done enough prep work for my business trip, so closed my laptop and put it back in my briefcase. I was disappointed he had his nose stuck in his smartphone again and didn't get the pleasure of me flashing him my tits this time. I got up and walked over to the windows and decided to call Karen. She didn't answer so I left her a message and told her that I had a great time with her earlier that afternoon. I told her I would call her when I got back so that we could make plans to have dinner or go out on the town. I next called

Aaron and left him a similar message, but saying I expected him to be at my place when I got back because I would need a good fuck after my long plane ride back home. While I was doing this I turned around and faced the seating area and put one foot up against the window. This caused my somewhat skirt to ride up exposing the sexy lace design at the top of my stocking. This caused more than a few men, and ladies, to turn their heads and take notice, including the sexy guy that was sitting across from me. I grinned and turned around telling Aaron... 'I miss you already and expect you to fuck my brains out the second I get back!'

I nibbled my lower lip, feeling that tingling dampness down between my legs as I walked back to my seat. I noticed they had opened the door to my and right then begun calling business class passengers first. That was me. So I grabbed my bags and headed toward over with boarding pass in hand. I noticed the attractive gentleman that had been sitting across from me ease up behind me. I swear I could feel his warmth on my neck as I handed the boarding agent my pass, he scanned it and handed it back then I made my way down the gangway to the plane.

It was a smaller plane than I had expected, divided up to two seats on each side. Luckily I had booked business class and the seats where wider up front. I had the window seat in the fourth row. I tucked my purse under the seat in front of me and then kept my briefcase on my lap hoping no one would be in the seat next me and I could handily stow it there. Well, the seat wasn't vacant long as the attractive guy I had been making eye contact with while waiting at the gate area stopped in the aisle, checked his boarding pass then smile down at me.

"Well, isn't this my lucky day," he said as he put his briefcase in the overhead compartment.

I just smiled, assuming that was a backhanded compliment but also taking in the bulge in the front of his dress pants as he leaned in to shove his briefcase back.

I felt like my body temperature rose five degrees instantly. I know my pussy leaked a tiny bit.

Without another word the man sat down and buckled in. I wasn't so sure I was going to be able to handle a long flight with such an attractive guy sitting next to me. I did notice him looking around the plane for a moment and I took that opportunity to undo one more button on my blouse. I also opened up the space between the folds so he couldn't miss catching a glimpse of my lacy bra when he looked back my way.

Only he didn't, not right away anyway. So I took a Cosmo magazine out of my briefcase and started to flip through it as the plane started to back away from the gate. I could finally feel his eyes on me as I glanced through an article on multiple orgasms. As I read one of paragraphs I realized I could have easily written that article myself. I was very experienced in those. Before I knew it the plane made it up the runway and we were airborne

As the plane leveled off the handsome man next to decided it was time to break the ice between us. "If you don't mind me saying, I don't think that article is accurate. I don't think that women are multi-orgasmic."

He said this with the straightest of faces.

"Oh really, do you care to explain why you think that that," I said to him as I turned in my seat toward him.

"Well I just don't think women are physically capable of having multiple orgasms that's all," he answered back turning towards me some.

"I guess you aren't doing something right then with your lady. I know for a fact I am capable of having several at one time," I replied with a smile on my face and a puffing up of my chest.

His eyes did a flick down and then back up obviously distracted by my tits.

"Um, I'm impressed then. You are the first woman I have met that is thinks she is capable of having them."

"I guess you aren't meeting the right women then." I said as I settled back in my seat turned the page of the magazine.

"My name is Dillon," he said as he extended his hand across the arm rest between us.

"Please to meet you Dillon. I'm Cassandra." I said as I shook his big, rather strong hand.

For the next hour we each had a drink and made nothing more than small talk. I told him about my job and my trip out to Palm Springs. He told me he had been out to Palm Springs several times this year for business and was considering buying a condo there. We talked a while longer until the flight attendant came around asking if we wanted another drink. Dillon insisted and bought both our drinks.

We continued chatting away and I was starting to get really comfortable with him in more than just the lustful, fantasy way I did with most attractive guys I met while traveling. He finally got around to asking me if I was seeing someone and I told him nothing serious. I explained to him about my divorce and how I was finally out on my own enjoying life. I decided not to tell him about Aaron, but I did tell him I like to have a good time. I didn't realize how long we had been talking when the flight attendant came around to collect our cups. When she reached over for mine both Dillon and I got the opportunity to stare down her blouse and catch a glimpse of her pink bra. She was a rather attractive woman that looked to be in her early 30s. I thought to myself how I wouldn't mind getting to know her better.

Damn, if wasn't the horniest thing these days!

Shortly after she walked away the pilot came on the intercom to announce we would be landing in about 15 minutes. It wasn't until then I realized I hadn't even taken out my laptop to work on my presentation. I figured that it was pretty much done and I could make any changes later that night if I needed to.

At this point Dillon leaned over towards me. "Cassandra, I have really enjoyed talking with you, would you let me take you out to dinner tonight?"

"Yes, I would like that, since I don't know the area and don't want to eat alone."

"How are you getting to your hotel?"

"I was planning on taking a taxi."

"I'll give you a ride, I have a rental waiting. It won't be a problem to drop you off."

Normally I wouldn't agree to get a car with a stranger, but after the long talk we had just had Dillon didn't seem like a stranger anymore. "I would appreciate that. And I'm sure I can find some way to thank you for that," I said in my best seductive tone.

He immediately looked down at my tits and smiled.

I knew then Dillon would be finding out what it would be like to fuck a multi-orgasmic woman.

A few minutes later our plane touched down on and once it taxied over to the gate and we were able to get up I stood up first and leaned over facing him reaching for my briefcase. This gave him one more perfect view down my blouse which I noticed he didn't bother hiding his staring now. I could feel my tits tingle in that lacy bra I were.

I caught his gaze finally and we both just smiled. He then got up and got my bag from the overhead as well as his and then like a gentlemen he let me out into the aisle. Of course, I figured it was so he could get a good look at my ass.

We made our way out toward the sexy flight attendant up front.

She smiled at us. "You two have a good time here in California."

She obviously knew as well as I that something good was going to happen between Dillon and I. I nodded and winked at her then got another look down her blouse as I walked by her much closer than I really needed to.

Dillon and I continued talking as made our way to baggage claim. The airport was very efficient and we had our suitcases in just a couple minutes after getting to the conveyors. I followed next to Dillon as he went to the car rental lot. Obviously he was one of those preferred members as he went straight out to pick out a car from the luxury lane. He loaded our bags into the trunk and took my briefcase from me and put it gently on the back seat before opening the passenger door for me and waving me in.

"Your ride, my lady," he said and did a small bow.

"My, my what service and from such a handsome man," I said as I stepped in and not so accidentally did not hold down my skirt as I did. If I was right he got a nice look up underneath and a shot of my matching lacy panties. The grin on his face, before he closed the door, sure showed he must have.

The drive to my hotel took only about five minutes. Much too short for me to any more serious flirting, although the way I sat leaning over toward him the whole time, I'm sure he got a few more peeks down my gaping blouse and a lot of thigh below my very raised skirt.

Dillon pulled up in front, got out and unloaded my bags. He then came around to the door and opened it for me. I looked up and nibbled on my lower lip as I very much not lady-like stepped out of the car, spreading my legs and letting my skirt hike up even higher this time. I was able to see his eyes bugle out this time as he indeed got a very good peek.

I watched as he swallowed hard as he reached into his pants pocket. I held my breath with only one thought, that he was so aroused by me at that moment he had to reach in and adjust himself. But no such luck as he came back out with a little metal case in his hand and proceeded to pull out a little white card and hand it to me. It was his business card.

"Shall I pick you up at seven?" he asked me.

"What?" I tried to get composed.

"Dinner. You agreed to my dinner invitation, remember?"

"Oh yes, yes that is a good time. That will give me time to check-in, meet the management and then freshen up a little," I said then decided to add a little edge to our meeting again. "I'll call you if anything changes."

He had started to walk away when he stopped and gave me curious look.

"I'll let you pick the place for dinner since you know the area." I smiled, tossed my hair back walked up to the front door of the hotel without looking back. I just knew he was getting a good look at my ass again or at least I hoped I hoped so.

The door man immediately came over to grab my bags.

"Here, ma'am, let me help you with those."

"Oh thank you very much."

As I walked through the door, I turned my head back to find Dillon still standing at the rental car staring at me. It was my turn to blush at the thought of giving me so much of his attention. I gave him a little nod and a wink and went on inside to the front desk.

The pretty young receptionist called the manager for me and then gave me the keycard to my room. I was up on the third floor. I had specifically requested not to have a suite but one of their regular rooms. While I waited for the hotel manager to come out, I looked around the lobby. The hotel was bigger than mine but it was because it was a newer design. It was still decorated very similar towards mine and was a bar and restaurant off to either side of the lobby.

The manager came out and introduced herself and I recognized her voice right off as we had spoken several times on the phone. She had the bellhop take my bags up to my room and then she and I sat down on one of the plush sofas in the center of the lobby. We probably talked for almost 20 minutes, almost the entire time my mind drifted back to my newest man fantasy, Dillon.

"Well, we can talk more in the morning," she finally offered and stood, "I should let you head up to your room."

"Thank you, I look forward to meeting the rest of your staff."

I took the elevator up to the third floor and as I got off there was a couple waiting to get on. I almost walked right into them before I excused myself and stepped aside as they walked into the elevator. The woman and I made eye contact as she walked by me. She was absolutely gorgeous. She had to be 5'7 and thin, no more than 115lbs. She had stunning red curly hair that came down just past her ears. I took a nice lingering quick glance at her lithe body she was very nice looking from head to toe. She wore a light blue sun dress that really emphasized her round breasts which I guessed were a very full C cup. She had on a pair of black heels that really drew attention to her sexy ankles and long legs from behind, and speaking of behind, that sweet ass of hers was perfect!

The man with her wasn't half bad himself at what was sure about 6 feet tall with blond hair and excellent facial features. He also had a very trim body that oozed serious manliness in that sharp sport coat and slacks. They made for a very good looking couple who appeared on their way out to dinner.

I watched them as the doors closed and at the last the young woman winked at me!

I inhaled sharply at the gesture before I turned and walked down the hall to my room. Once inside I took off my suit jacket, threw it over on the bed and leaned back against the wall. I could feel how wet my pussy was and I wasn't sure if it was from the anticipation of going out with the handsome Dillon or if was from seeing the handsome at the elevator. The wink that redhead gave me sure helped.

I took a deep breath, squeezed my thighs tightly together then went to my suitcase and started to unpack. I took out a light orange shirt dress that buttons all the way down and decided instantly that was what I would wear to dinner. I like it because it extends to my knees but allows me to undo a few more buttons than a blouse to further show off some of my generous cleavage.

So I took off the blouse and skirt I had traveled in and hung them up in the closet. I took a moment to take in the room which was still large even though it wasn't a suite and I had the king bed as I requested. I walked over to the sliding door and realized that I had a balcony with two chairs. I had a wonderful view of the desert and the mountains in the distance. Below I had a good view of the expansive pool area. I was glad the manager had told me about the pool earlier in the week as I bought a skimpy new bikini to wear.

It was then I was reminded that my g-string was wet and as much as I wanted to I decided against playing with myself so I would be ready by 7:00 and for Dillon to pick me up. I put on the dress and left the top three buttons undone. I also undid the bottom four buttons of the dress which daringly ended just a few inches below my damp underwear. I figured I could off a little extra leg and cleavage on my dinner date with Dillon and get away with it. Hell, who was I fooling, I was hoping to have him hard the minute he saw me again!

I grinned as I went over to the full length mirror and admired myself. I was hot if I did say so myself! But I needed to fix my hair and put some fresh perfume behind my ears, on my wrists, and while I was at down between my breasts.

I then went back and unpacked the rest of my clothes and hung up the other dresses. I put my naughty sex toys in the night stand so they would be handy whether I needed to use them on myself or with Dillon if he took me up on the offer to come back to my room which I had already assured myself I'd extend to him.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers