Palmer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

When he sat beside her, she leaned forward so that her full breasts began to push open the front of her robe. Now that Gerald was close enough, he'd be able to see the bumps formed by her nipples high on the silk.

"D'you approve?" she asked with a tantalising laugh, following his gaze.

His lustful eyes gave his answer, as did the hand he slid inside her robe. She opened her mouth in mock protest, but his lips were there, swallowing up any attempt to tease.

"Feels nice, baby," she groaned into his mouth, arching her back so that her firm mound pushed into his hand. Before he could respond, she returned her lips to his, snaking her tongue back into his mouth.

Gerald's hands slid the rest of the way inside her robe, easily pulling it open and off. Her ripe breasts looked fantastic on her toned upper body, the large, dark nipples sitting perfectly on the tops of her tits.

He palmed them both, turning them roughly between his fingers before pushing her back onto the bed. It took but a second to slide his boxers down his thighs.

She groaned approval at the sight of his cock rising thick and ready from the dark hair between his legs. "Going to fuck Savannah again?" she purred, tossing her soft, wavy hair as she opened her legs for him.

"Yeah," he gasped, hypnotised by the hand she ran down her lean body and along her smooth mound.

"Good," she purred, arching her back and pinching her nipples. "Come and get it, baby."

He didn't need asking twice. Taking his cock in his hand, he teased her with the ridge of its crown, running the spongy head along her silky furrow. Enjoying her moan, he dipped it into her moist opening before drawing it back and passing it across her clit.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

This was much better. Perhaps he'd just needed warming up?

His face was smug as he pressed his hips down and forward, sliding inside her tight pussy. The redhead responded by wrapping her legs around him, digging her heels hard into his lower back. She prompted; he pounded.

They grunted with each forward thrust, rutting like animals. It was unusual for her to cum so quickly, but his improved performance was a surprise. She screamed out when she climaxed, squirting all over his still pumping cock.

He began to thrust again, seeking his own release. When she stopped him, he tried to hold her down, but her smiling eyes told him she was playful again. He followed her lead.

Rolling out from under him, she switched positions. Facing the windows on all fours, she wriggled her bottom provocatively. Instantly, he grew even harder.

It took only a second for him to slide inside her again, tightly gripping her youthful hips. She groaned at his entry, then again as he instantly resumed his pumping.

"Remember, baby," she smiled, looking back over her shoulder. "Don't cum inside me."

Before he could respond, she thrust backwards against him. One, twice, then rat tat tat like a machine gun.

He was lost, his fingers digging into her flesh as he tried to match her backward thrusts. She was about to milk him for a second time and there was nothing he could do about it.

He went with the lusty torture, beginning to pant harder. When he was about to unleash his load, he tried to make some sort of statement of control, pushing her thrashing head down into the silk sheets. Her perky ass rose even higher, and with one final slap of his balls on her clean-shaven mound, he was there.

He only just pulled free of her clutching body as he exploded.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as he messily launched his pearly man juice all over her arched back.

Swinging around with a speed that surprised even herself, she covered the pulsating cock with her mouth to catch the last few, diminishing bursts. She kept her lips on him, continuing to suck him clean even as he recovered. Quickly, her hovering mouth had the desired effect.

"Good boy," she praised, as he began to grow again between her lips. Moving back, she flipped a leg across his body, sinking his newly revived cock back into her. "Why don't you give tonight's interview a miss?"

***

"Okay," Price told George Blair. "Let's cut to the chase. I need to know everything about you. No surprises. Tell me what you secrets are. What could destroy you politically if they come out into the open? We all have them. What's yours?"

Blair looked down at the third cup of coffee in his hands. The distraction helped him cover the ping of shock that had him stunned. For a few seconds, the image of Roxanne appeared in his mind.

Her naked body was stretched out on a large rug, her legs opening as she slipped a finger in her mouth, provocatively sucking on it while her other hand snaked down between her thighs. He had to physically shake his head to focus back on the present.

"Nothing," he casually lied. "Absolutely nothing."

"I don't believe you," Price calmly responded, his intelligent, grey eyes fixed on his new boss.

A surge of anger appeared in Blair's stomach. "Now listen–" he began, leaning up in his chair.

Cobalt interrupted, attempting to defuse the argument before it started. "Dennis, we've been through this before. The press are constantly all over us. Had there been anything, they'd have turned it up by now."

"All over you?" Price almost shouted. His vehemence startled both men. "They haven't been all over you! At least, not in the way they're going to be. This is the Prime Minister's role we're talking about. The British tabloid media are scum."

"Yes, but…" Cobalt began. Price's hairy hand stopped him before he began.

"No buts," he responded, turning to look at Blair. "They'll be into everything you've done. Business deals. Personal. Family life. If there's something to be found, they'll find it. I want to know. I want to know now. I can't help you otherwise."

"There's nothing," Blair insisted, his teeth clenching as he spat out the words.

Price smiled. "Good. I take you at your word, George. You've got a lot going for you. Young. Handsome. With a good track record. You're Mr. Clean. Just make sure you interview well tonight. In the meantime, this is what I'm going to do—"

He paused for effect, tapping the dead ashes out of his pipe into the waste bin beside his chair.

"I'll speak to Donaldson and see whether I can turn him round, or at least keep him from coming out in favour of Ryder. I'll also check out a few things about the woman, see where her weaknesses are. Or see if we can create any. We don't have much time."

Slowly, the professor began to refuel his battered pipe before continuing.

"We also need to raise funds. Got to be careful there. Keep you well away from anything illegal. Nothing should be traced back, George."

Blair and Cobalt exchanged glances. There was a pressing need to keep the main source of funds to themselves. Until DeVere was ready to disclose his secret.

"I know, I know," Price added, observing the look exchanged between the two men. "Let's recognise one thing. What I'm suggesting is essential if you're to become Prime Minister. Are you with me?"

Their nods of approval were simultaneous.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers