Palmer: Fashion Week Ch. 09

Story Info
Matters take an unexpected turn
7.6k words
4.61
7.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

Chapter 9 — SATURDAY NIGHT — Matters take an unexpected turn

Jack Palmer's body was warm and electric. Like every molecule of his being wanted to get up and dance. Move. Be touched.

He'd worked out what it was on the way back to the room. MDMA. Chemical grade Ecstasy. It must have been mixed into his drink. He'd only had one, the drink that Jade had brought over to him. So the culprit was obvious. She'd told him she wanted them to be friends and then drugged him. Why?

"Hey, where is this," he said out loud, as the stunning African model guided him into the empty suite.

Her arm was around his waist to steady him. It had been there ever since they'd left the bar. Walking wasn't easy.

His fuzzy brain was still attempting to understand why she'd drugged him, but at the same time it was difficult to ignore the needs of his body. The soft curves of Jade's breasts had constantly moved against him as she'd helped him to his room. His cock had reacted instantly. She smelled good, too. Real good. Some kind of spicy perfume.

"Why thank you, Jack," he heard her say.

It took a moment to realize he must have spoken out loud.

"You smell good, too," she added once they were inside the suite.

Her eyes were sexily narrowed as she turned to face him, one hand hooking around his neck and the other stroking across the front of his trousers. Was his erection that obvious? When she traced the outline with her fingers, he grew another couple of inches.

"This thing feels like it needs a good home," she breathed, leaning in to kiss him.

He shouldn't have responded. He was in love with Roxie. And yet it that searching mouth, those full lips, that flicking tongue, felt so good.

He'd never been high before, but knew enough to realise that his state of arousal had been enhanced by the ecstasy. It was consuming him. He had a head full of euphoria and it was so light that he felt as if he could float up onto the ceiling.

This feeling was good. So were Jade's lips...

But suddenly she wasn't kissing him anymore. He glanced around, wondered where she'd gone. She'd left the suite?

His thoughts turned to Roxie as he tried to concentrate. He wished his beautiful girlfriend was here with him right now. His Roxie. Roxanne with her red hair. Roxanne with her wide green eyes. Roxanne with the body of a lioness. His cock was throbbing. He needed her.

But then he heard Jade's voice calling. He followed the sound into the bedroom and when he got there, his heart missed a beat. Jade was lying in the centre of the bed. Her clothes lay on the floor and she was completely naked. With her lustrous dark hair, long dark limbs, and voluptuous body, the African woman was sex incarnate.

He blinked his eyes, but she was still there when he opened them again. Lights and rainbows danced inside his head, making him dizzy.

Then he saw the item in her hand. The dildo had a clear shaft with a red and white helix swirling through the core. Ridges spiralled up the shaft and the head was sculpted like a real cock.

He watched breathlessly as she dragged it across the ebony skin of her breasts, touching each nipple, down into her cleavage and then across her toned stomach towards her sex. Her thighs were spread-eagled, offering him a clear view of her cleanly shaved pussy. It was pink and moist, the large folds of her lips swollen and open with arousal.

"Hello, Jack," she huskily murmured, shooting him a provocative smile. "Want to watch?"

Palmer tried to breathe as Jade spread her long legs even wider. She traced the dildo across her flesh, teasing herself with the motion as it hovered just above her wet folds.

"I've been thinking of this all night long," she gutturally murmured, biting her lip as she ran the tip along her glistening opening. "I've been so horny at the thought of that cock of yours inside my mouth again."

His cock? Inside her mouth? No. His cock belonged to Roxie. And yet it was impossible to forget how good the feeling had been only a few short days ago, when Jade had given him a blow job and then fucked him like an Amazon Goddess.

He leant back against the door to steady himself as his gaze returned to the lewd picture confronting him. Instinct screamed at him to get out of there. Jade had arranged this situation to trap him! Instead, he shifted from one foot to the other, mesmerized. The floating feeling was consuming his body again. So was the drug-induced arousal.

"Mmm, after this, I'm going to need the real thing," she breathed, moaning as she grazed the dildo across her engorged clit.

He watched as she circled her clit with the fingers of her left hand, while she teased herself with the dildo in her right. Each time she slipped the head just inside her opening, a sharp moan punctuated her heavy breathing.

Palmer felt his cock straining against its confines as he watched—for a minute, two minutes, five minutes?—enthralled by the intense sexuality unfolding in front of him. Her nostrils flared. Her breath came in short bursts. Her wide hips slowly pushed upwards onto the dildo and her large breasts swayed erotically with each movement.

He considered unzipping his trousers as he watched. The need to set his pulsating hardness free was almost irresistible. But that would have interrupted the sexy scene.

"I know," Jade hoarsely said, pulling the dildo away and sucking on the end for a few moments. "Why don't you? Take it out. Show me."

He realised he'd been talking out loud again.

Should he? Could he? He was so hard he was aching. Another couple of blinks failed to clear his head and then she was fucking herself with the dildo again. Her sensual gaze was hypnotic, watching him as she pleasured herself. It was suddenly too much.

He pushed away from the doorframe and obediently unzipped himself. Jade licked her lips as his cock sprung free.

"That's going to feel so good between my lips," she whispered. "Come and I'll show you, Jack. Right now."

*

"Long time no see, darling..."

Nikolay Volkov enjoyed the startled expression on the woman's striking face as he stepped into the dressing room. Roxanne's full, pouting lips had parted in a silent gasp. It was clear that he was the last person she'd expected to see.

Everything was coming together for him. He'd recovered from the shock of hearing Kazakov's voice, listening to the bastard asking him for money, threatening him. The assassin would be stepping into a trap when he came to collect. That left Volkov free to concentrate on more immediate aspects of his plan.

The arrangement with the Sheikh had been finalised. He was using Michelle to trap the cop sent by the London Met and might even take her into his employ once she was discredited. And now, he was about to drive a wedge between Roxie and her meddling ex-cop boyfriend.

Even with the shock of seeing him etched on the redhead's face, she was as beautiful a woman as he'd ever seen.

"Nikky?" she snapped, pulling her robe closer around her stunning body. "What are you doing here?"

He glanced at the make-up girl standing next to Roxanne before answering. She was cute-looking, with her short black hair and large black-framed glasses. But he didn't want any interruptions.

"Could you leave us for a while?" he said, in a tone that was more a statement than a question. "Roxanne and I have a couple of things to discuss. In private."

When the girl's eyes flickered towards Roxie, the redhead nodded. Her body was shaking and she felt like she needed protection, but she wasn't going to let Volkov think he could intimidate her.

"Just for a few minutes," she said to Dawn. "This won't take any longer than that."

The girl stood thoughtfully for a few seconds, pushing her glasses up her nose with her index finger. Then she nodded.

"I have a couple of things I need to do in the next room," she said, glancing at both of them again. "I'll be there if you need me."

Volkov smiled at Roxanne when they were alone. Her nipples had suddenly appeared through the fabric of her gown. A good sign. She was trying to portray a picture of calm and confidence, but she was a little off-balance. And her boyfriend wasn't around to interfere. He'd made sure that Jade was seeing to that.

"Rumour has it you've changed your mind about signing a contract," he gently told her, keeping his voice level.

He didn't want to frighten her. He wanted her to think of him as her friend. That way she would run to him when she found about her boyfriend's infidelity. From there, it was a small step to her signing a new contract. Then he'd fuck her...

"I'm sorry to hear that, Roxanne, especially as I thought we'd sealed the deal in my office," he continued, before pausing for effect.

The subtle reference to the blow job she'd given him had made her cheeks colour. It had also made his cock unfurl in his tailored trousers. He could still practically feel those beautiful lips wrapped around it.

"Tell me, what changed your mind?"

Roxanne hesitated, attempting to regain her composure. It was clear that she didn't want any confrontation.

"I decided I wanted to take my career in a different direction, Nikky," she simply said, recovering a little. "That's all."

"Ah yes, Supermodel," Volkov said. "I heard that your sessions with Alicia have gone fabulously well so far. I'm delighted for you, Roxanne, but why give up something you were destined to do? You can have the best of both worlds, you know?"

She nodded, but didn't speak. It was clear he wasn't going to change her mind right now, but that wasn't the point. He wanted her to see him as a benefactor, not an enemy. Sow the seeds. Make her think. When she saw the photographs of Jade and Palmer, she'd have even more thinking to do.

"By bringing you to Dubai, I gave you the platform here to make a name for yourself again," he suavely continued. "That's because I believe in you, Roxanne. I can guarantee you success and a lifestyle only the very special can dream of..."

He magnanimously smiled at her as he theatrically spread his arms wide.

"I have shows planned for Rio de Janeiro and then Tokyo, and would love to have you as my number one model. But the choice is entirely yours, Roxanne. Just call me if you change your mind."

He turned towards the door, as if the conversation was over, but turned back towards her just as he reached it.

"By the way," he said, tapping a finger on his chin. "Is it true? The rumours about your boyfriend and Jade?"

The redhead's brow furrowed. He'd thrown her.

"What do you mean?" she snapped, meeting his gaze full on.

"You know, some of the other models told me they've been seeing one another since that little dalliance in your suite..."

He paused for dramatic effect, letting her know he was fully aware of the threesome with Jade. The light blush that had hit her cheeks earlier deepened in colour.

"In fact, I'm told he's spent the afternoon with her today. I believe they're still together tonight..."

"That's nonsense," she snapped.

It was clear she didn't believe him. But then, he hadn't expected her to. That's why he'd brought the evidence.

"It is?"

He pulled out his phone and brought up a couple of photos that Jade had surreptitiously taken in the lift when she'd helped Palmer to his suite. The mirrored glass walls perfectly showed their reflections. The African model's curvy body was virtually wrapped around his, and from the angle it even looked like they could be kissing.

The redhead's brows shot up in disbelief as she bowed forward to get a better look. Volkov smiled to himself. They were just a taster. The really incriminating photos would arrive soon enough. Then he'd forward them to Roxanne.

"I'm sure it's all innocent," he added, hoping he didn't sound too patronising as he flashed the images at her one final time. "That's the thing with rumours. You never know what to believe."

When she turned her face away, refusing to look at them anymore, Volkov slipped the silver mobile phone back into his jacket pocket. Her normally glowing face looked ashen. She was shaken.

He stretched his hand out, gently caressing her shoulder. She was putting on a brave face, but he had her where he wanted. This time when he turned towards the door, he kept going.

*

"That's it, Jack," Jade encouraged, cocking her head to one side as Palmer walked across the room towards her.

She could almost read his mind. Part of him was trying to resist, but the drug made that impossible. And her erotic show only added to his arousal. No man had been able to resist her yet and he wasn't going to be the first. She casually dropped the dildo to one side as he approached, using her fingers to stroke herself instead.

"I can see how much you need me," she encouraged, her mouth watering at the thought of blowing him again.

Ideally, she wanted to fuck him, but Nikky Volkov's instructions had been clear. And the Russian would be waiting for her when she got through here...

Palmer's cock was thrusting from his groin like a mini tower as he walked and his glazed eyes were captivated by her working fingers. She held them out towards him when he reached her, offering him a taste. He hesitated for a second before taking them between his lips.

Jade released an earthy sigh. Roxie was a lucky girl—this man was seriously hot. But he was all hers right now.

Her free hand grasped the front of his shirt and pulled him onto the bed beside her. Pulling her fingers away, she instantly replaced them with her full lips. His mouth opened involuntarily to her touch, allowing her tongue to flood in. The kiss was much more aggressive than the one she'd given him when they'd first entered the suite—that of a female seductress who was about to devour her helpless mate.

Her dark eyes glinted as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"Want me, Jack?" she softly breathed.

He didn't answer, but there was no resistance as she pulled the garment from his upper body. He was hers. He hadn't even noticed the phone camera she'd set up on the bedside table. She looked up along his muscled body, the toned contours of tanned flesh. Her left hand traced his six-pack, reminding herself that his abs were real.

"I'd say this needs some attention, wouldn't you?" she asked, reaching for his thick cock and wrapping her fingers around his girth.

It throbbed in her hand and he groaned as she began to stroke him. She groaned too. Soon, he'd be inside her. But all of a sudden, his hand was on her wrist, attempting to hold it still. The reaction surprised her. He had more willpower than she'd anticipated.

"I need to think," he mumbled, staring uneasily into her heated gaze.

"You do?" Jade grinned, enjoying the interaction.

His resistance made the eventual and undeniable outcome even more pleasurable. Twisting her ebony-skinned body, she kept her eyes on his as she dipped her head and swallowed his thickness halfway into her mouth.

"Nooo..." he groaned, not really meaning it.

How could he? No man could stand firm when her mouth was at work.

She ignored the protest as she licked around his cockhead. He groaned again and she took the opportunity to unfasten his belt and yank his zip downwards.

"Shhh, it's okay," she reassured him as he tried to hold his trousers in place.

She stopped his objection in another hard kiss, forcing his pants down his legs with her heels. His boxers quickly followed and then her tight body was crawling across him so that she could drag his hard white shaft through her heavy black cleavage.

"Want to tit-fuck me, Jack?" she sexily asked. "Or should we just let my mouth do the work?"

Without letting up, she slid down his body again and her soft pink lips slowly devoured his cock for a second time. This time there was no objection, only another groan escaping his lips when she eased the head of his throbbing shaft into her throat.

His hands began to stroke her long black hair as she slowly took control. Her eyes found his and she scraped her fingernails along his thighs as she worked on him, lighting up his nerves. When she slid her mouth back up his shaft, leaving it glistening with her saliva, he arched his back as if trying to return his cock to the warm depths of her throat. It remained ramrod-straight.

"Look at that," she whispered, fluttering her tongue all around the bulging head. "You really need this, don't you?"

Palmer squirmed, as if there was still some resistance there. Jade ginned again. In his mind, maybe, but not in his body.

She engulfed his cock once more, suddenly sucking hard and fast. His fingers tightened in her hair as her head bobbed up and down, trying to control her movements. But Jade had no intention of being controlled. Jack Palmer was a seriously impressive man, but she was the one in control, not him.

She wrapped her wet mouth tightly around his straining head, stroking the shaft rapidly with the eager fingers of one hand while gently kneading his taut testicles with the other.

When his groans grew louder, she slowed her pace. Nikky Volkov's instructions had been clear. Give him a blow job and send the pictures to him. He'd forward them onto Roxie. The camera she'd placed beside the bed would have captured enough to satisfy that command by now, and she'd send them to him in a few moments.

But for now, she wanted her own reward.

She choked a little as she forced him deeper into her throat, so deep that her lips were touching his trimmed pubic hair. Her hands went to his hips to steady herself as she took him to the edge and beyond, loving the feeling as Palmer had no choice other than to erupt inside her mouth and blasted his cum down her throat.

*

"Is everything okay?" Dawn asked, giving Roxanne a concerned look as she returned to the dressing room.

The redhead nodded, though she was still feeling shaken. It was clear that this was another attempt by Nikky Volkov to unsettle her. The images were just so ... so ... not Jack Palmer.

Her boyfriend with his curly, dark hair and unquenchable thirst to do good was hands down one of the best lovers she'd ever been with, but he wasn't an uncontrollable horn-dog. If he was with Jade, there was a good reason for it. And yet ... the images burned into her mind.

Had they been kissing?

"That was Nikolay Volkov, wasn't it?" Dawn asked, fiddling with the short black hair that curled sexily under her chin. "I've seen him before but never spoken to him. He's quite handsome, not that I've ever been into guys. I prefer redheads."

Roxie stared at her for a few seconds before laughing. She'd been so preoccupied with her thoughts that she'd almost missed the quip.

"Yes, he's good looking," she agreed, leaving the redhead reference alone. "But that man is trouble. He has the ability to appear sincere and yet you wouldn't trust him, not even for a second"

Dawn's face turned serious. "I can see he's unsettled you," she said, stroking Roxanne's arm. "I'm here to talk, if you ever need it."

Roxie couldn't help but smile. This girl was sweet as well as cute. But it was Jack she needed to talk to. She'd find out exactly what was going on when she got back to their suite.

"Meanwhile, let me do your make up for the final session, yes?" the pixie-faced girl continued. "Just a few touch-ups."

"Sure. Thanks..."

Dawn smiled happily at her as she began to highlight Roxanne's large eyes with shadow and mascara.

""You really impressed the whole staff today," she went on. "And not just us scrubs. I heard Alicia talking about you, and a lot of production staff, too. You were fabulous."

Roxanne returned the make-up girl's smile. Her positivity was infectious.

"Thanks so much."

"You're welcome," Dawn said, grinning at Roxie's reflection in the dressing table mirror.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers