Pam and Bob

Story Info
A one time affair leads to more fun.
2.8k words
4.26
97.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a few years ago when I was transferred to Arizona to work on a 4 month project. My wife moved to Arizona with me but elected to attend classes at a college in Tucson while I was working down in Bisbee. My company furnished a small studio apartment in Bisbee and Pam got an apartment in Tucson, where I'd spend the weekends with her.

Pam and I had discussed swinging a few times but there was little hope on my part that she would ever go along with it after her very vocal opposition to it. The only thing she was even remotely interested in was a slight fantasy of her and another guy. She was too jealous to let me play around and it wasn't really something I was interested in anyway.

I'd been in Bisbee for a little over 2 months when Christmas came around. Bob, a co-worker of mine was going to go back to Boston to see his girlfriend over the holidays. Bob was a younger guy, about 22, while I was 29. He was fun to work with and we seemed to get along pretty well. He told me about his upcoming trip and told me the biggest pain was going to be driving up early enough Saturday morning to catch his 6 a.m. flight. He knew we had an apartment up there and I asked him if he'd like to go up Friday night and spend the night. It would at least cut off the two hour drive for him. He said that would be great but wanted to make sure it would be ok with Pam. I said I'd call her and ask.

I called Pam and she said it would be fine. There was not even a thought of anything happening beyond him spending the night and getting some sleep.

Friday morning finally came and the supervisor asked me to help him finish a project that was overdue. So much for me making it home that night. I called Pam and told her I would be working very late but I'd be up the next day about noon. She said no problem and she'd see me then. Bob still had some late work to do as well but made it out of there about 6 and headed for Tucson.

About 8:30, Pam called me and asked if it would be ok for her to go out to dinner with Bob, since he'd just arrived. I said sure, no problem and told her I'd see her tomorrow without another thought entering my head. Pam called me about 10 and asked if it was ok is she went out and had a drink with Bob. I laughingly asked if she was going to fool around with him. She just said no way and said goodnight. She would talk to me tomorrow. We worked till about midnight and I went back and crashed so I could get an early start the next morning.

I got to Tucson about 9 in the morning and Pam was still asleep when I got there. It had been a couple weeks since I'd been up there so I took off my clothes and crawled into bed with her. She slowly woke up as I was caressing her breasts and started to kiss her. She responded very passionately to my kisses and touching. She was pretty turned on by the time I started to play with her pussy. She must have been in the mood as wet as she was when I slid my finger inside her.

I made my way down her neck, kissing and licking her breasts, lower and lower. At first she tried to hold me up kissing me and didn't want to let me move lower but I persisted. I love eating her. Pam was moaning and grinding her hips by the time I started tonguing her clit. She was so wet and so turned on that it didn't take her long to cum on my mouth. When I slid my cock inside her, she grabbed my ass and pulled me as deep inside her as she could, rocking up to meet my thrusts. That she was extremely turned on was pretty obvious. Finally, I shot a load deep inside her and afterwards we lie there in each others arms when she acted upset about something.

She said that the night before, when she was out with Bob, they had a few drinks and ended up going dancing. There, they had more to drink and before she knew it, she was plastered. Bob got her home and they were sitting on the couch talking when he leaned over and gently kissed her.

Pam hesitated to see my reaction to this and there wasn't much to see. I was in total disbelief. Finally, I just asked her, "Did you fuck him?"

She nodded and said I must hate her for what she had done. I only held her close and took her hand and placed it on my once again hard cock and told her that the whole thing was really turning me on and that I wanted all the details. Finally, after reassuring her a few times, she continued.

She was too drunk to resist and found herself kissing Bob back. The next thing she remembered was her blouse and bra off and Bob kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. By now, she was beyond the point of no return and found herself kissing Bob's hairy chest and sucking on his nipples.

It didn't take long for them to make it to the bedroom where Bob was soon sliding his cock into her pussy. Pam said she couldn't help it and that she knew it was wrong but it just felt so good at the time. It didn't take Bob long before he started to shoot a load of cum inside Pam. He remembered that he didn't know if she was on birth control (She is) and pulled out, shooting the rest of his load on her stomach and the bedspread. Pam saw that it was a huge load and he must have spurted three times before he even pulled his cock out and she was still covered in his cum as well as everything around her. Pam was even more frustrated by the fact that he never finished her off and she never got to cum. By this time, it was early in the morning and Bob had to leave to catch his plane. Pam was too tired to even move and fell asleep.

When she came with me, it must have been the combination of her passion as well as having been left hanging a few hours earlier. We made love again before Pam went in to take a shower. While she was in there, I started thinking, and the more I tried to visualize what had happened, three things occurred to me. First, I realized that I'd arrived home a few hours earlier than Pam expected and if I'd been a little earlier, I may have been in for a treat. Second, when we made love she was super excited and third, I was turned on by it all and had another hard on.

Over the next two weeks, Pam related the story to me many times, and every time, we had great sex. We were both insatiable and fucked like newlyweds again. All she would have to say was something about what it felt like to have a strange cock inside her and I was a goner.

As the time approached when Bob would be coming back, we discussed if she should tell Bob that I knew what happened. We finally decided against it since I still had a month left of working with him. Then I asked her if she would like to fuck Bob again. She was pretty hesitant with the answer but finally said she would. I asked her if I could watch and she was even more hesitant. We both knew Bob was not one to go for a threesome and Pam wasn't sure if she was comfortable with it so we decided to just let it happen again with one little twist. This time I would hide in the closet and watch.

A week after Bob got back, and he hadn't mentioned anything to me about what had happened, I complained to him that I was looking forward to going home on Saturday but had to run some paperwork up to Phoenix and brief some people on where we were on the project. I also mentioned as an afterthought that I was really looking forward to the weekend because the "wife" had been horny as hell for the past few weeks. Now all I had to do was wait and see if he took the bait. He did.

As I was headed for Tucson, I called Pam on the cell phone and told her what had happened. She laughed and said that Bob had already called her to see how she was doing and to see if she'd told me anything about their one night affair. She told him I was in the dark and that she had had a good time that evening she spent with him. He asked her if she would be interested in getting together again, and she asked when. That's when he told her I had to run up to Phoenix for the day and that since he'd be leaving in a couple weeks, he didn't know if they would get the chance again. Pam told him to come on up and they'd play it by ear.

When I got to the apartment, Pam was literally dripping with desire. She was hornier than I'd ever seen her before. She even wanted a quickie before Bob got there. I told her there was no way since she wanted to be clean and fresh for Bob, and besides, he was probably only a half hour behind me. She finally agreed and we set up a chair in the closet. We closed the blinds and drapes so it was fairly dark but still light enough for me to see from my hiding space. Pam triple checked from the bed to make sure there was no way I could be seen. I'd even parked a few blocks away so Bob wouldn't see my car. I was all settled in, with my pants off, sitting in the chair when the doorbell rang. Bob had arrived.

I sat in there for a good thirty minutes before Bob and Pam made it to the bedroom, finally. She even made a call to my cell phone, which was turned off and "talked" to me to make sure I was in Phoenix. They were kissing heavily and fondling each other through their clothes when they came in. At first, I had butterflies in my stomach as I WATCHED my wife kissing and caressing another man. It was a lot different than just hearing about it. This was real. Soon the butterflies went away as my cock hardened and my eyes were glued to the show in front of me.

Bob removed Pam's blouse, (she wasn't wearing a bra) and shorts before removing his own shirt and pants. I could see the bulge in his underwear as she caressed it. When they were lying down, it took only moments before the panties and Bob's underwear joined the rest of the clothes on the floor. The first thing a guy does in a situation like this is to check out the other mans cock to see if its bigger than his. Bob's cock was like a rock but was somewhat smaller than mine. The big difference was the size if the head on his cock. It was huge and a deep purple. Watching Pam stroke it and watching his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy almost made me want to jump out of the closet and fuck her right then and there. Soon, they moved around and got into a sixty-nine, with Pam's head at the end of the bed closest to the closet. Pam looked up at me as she was licking Bob's cock and sliding the head into her mouth. She smiled and winked at me so I would know she was in some ways.. putting on a show for me as well and that I WAS part of the experience. I could see that Bob was getting close by his movements. Before Bob came though, Pam turned around and got on top of Bob, sliding his cock into her pussy. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

Watching as Pam raised herself off his cock and then slowly lower herself onto him time and time again was amazing. She increased the speed as they fucked, her giving him a great ride. I heard him moaning that he was about to cum. Pam only tightened her pussy and rode him harder until I heard him yell that he was cumming. I'm surprised the whole apartment complex didn't hear him. She continued to ride him till I could see cum leaking around the sides of his softening cock.

They lay there for a while and Bob told her that he should probably be leaving so she could get cleaned up before I got home. She surprised both of us when she said, "You aren't leaving this time till after I've gotten off. You aren't finished yet." With that, she started stroking him and playing with him till he was once again hard. This time it was his time to be on top. He hammered into her for what seemed like hours before I saw her body convulsing in the passion of her orgasm. Bob followed shortly afterwards and shot a second load into her. When he pulled out, I saw a stream of white cum dribble down towards the crack of her ass. This time he did get up and started to get dressed. "This time, I have to run. We don't want to get caught. (He was out the door in a matter of minutes.) I got out of the closet as Pam was getting up.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked smiling.

I showed her my cock, smiled and said, "I think this says how much I enjoyed it. How about you?"

"I can't believe how intense it was, knowing you were watching."

I embraced her and gave her a deep kiss, moving her back to the bed, caressing her breasts as she started to breath a little deeper.

I leaned her over the bed and kissed her deeper as I caressed her body, gently touching her pussy. I kissed her neck and made my way down to her breasts, stopping briefly to suck on her nipples before I continued down. As my tongue licked its way closer to her pussy, she grabbed my head and pulled me tighter against her. I could see Bob's cum all around her pussy from the first time he came and what was pushed out when he fucked her the second time. I could smell the mixture of Bob's cum and Pam's pussy. When my tongue first made contact with her clit, Pam went nuts. The taste was nothing like when I had tasted my own cum. She grabbed the back of my head and crushed me against her pussy.

"Oh YES!" she yelled, as she started to cum. I could feel the muscles in her stomach contract as she pushed and the cum inside her was forced out and into my mouth. I had no choice but to continue to eat her or suffocate. As the spasms of her orgasm hit her, she went wild. My mouth was now filled with a combination of Pam's and Bobs cum. Out of nowhere she said. "Eat Bobs cum from my pussy baby. I want you to eat Bob's cum". As sloppy as her pussy was, she started to slide it around all over my face, covering my entire face in their combined cum. She must have cum for two or three minutes before she came down from that high. Then she asked me, "Did you like that? It didn't take me too long to move up and slide my dick inside her and fuck her harder and faster than I ever have. It didn't take me long before I was shooting inside her adding my own cum to what was left of Bob's. Afterwards, she moved up over my face and planted her pussy on my mouth. She was so hot she was insatiable. She ground her pussy around for a while and then I felt her muscles contract as she came again.

Afterwards, we just lay there, too exhausted to move. Finally, Pam looked over and me and kissed me saying, "That was just too incredible to believe."