Pam & Ethan Take A Chance Ch. 03

Story Info
He's writing this stuff as fast as he can.
3.6k words
4.43
123.1k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers

"What happened to her?" Debbie said, and put her hands on her hips.

"I don't know. I hope she's ok," Ethan said. He threw the hose down in the grass like it was a dangerous snake he just killed.

Debbie chuckled. "I bet you just popped her quarter."

"What do you mean?"

"You know. Got her off?"

He stared at the front door where Pam went inside just a few seconds before. What if Debbie was right? What if he got her off with the hose and she was too embarrassed to let them see?

Mom came out of the house all dressed up and told him she was going to dinner with Ron.

"Pam's in the house and she's acting a bit funny," Mom said.

"I'll check on her," Ethan said.

"Ok. You guys have fun tonight. Get a movie. I left some money for a pizza."

Mom got in her car and drove off. Ethan picked up the hose again. There was nothing left to do but finish washing his car. Debbie dropped the sponge in the bucket of soapy water.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure." He sprayed the rest of the GTO. Only one side of it had been washed.

"I heard from some of the girls that you got a really big dick. I don't believe them."

He stopped spraying the car. "Which girls?"

Debbie shrugged. She had a defiant look in her eyes. "I don't know. Just some girls, ones you probably fucked."

He kicked at the hose. "What about it?"

"Is it true?"

"What do you care?"

"You know my brother got me pregnant, right?" she said.

"Yeah. So?"

"He got me pregnant because I found out he had a big dick, I mean really long and really fat, the kind of dick that stretches my pussy, you know? Anyway, when I saw his dick all long and hard like that, I had to fuck him."

Ethan watched her for a minute. The sun glared off the shiny chrome pieces on the GTO and made him squint.

"Is that why you wanna know, so you can decide if you wanna fuck me?" he said.

"Well ... Yeah, I guess."

He scoffed. "What should I care how big your brother's dick is?"

She pointed at his crotch.

"Looks like it means something to you."

He looked down. His hard dick was pushing out the front of his shorts like he was hiding a canoe in his pocket.

"You really want me to show you my dick?" he said.

Debbie crossed her arms. "No. Not if you don't think it's big enough to turn me on, I don't wanna see it."

"Fine. Then I guess you don't wanna see it."

He started spraying the car again. Debbie's arms thrust down to her sides and her hands clenched into fists. For a moment she looked like she was going to blow up.

"If it's so big, why don't you just whip it out?" she said in an angry tone.

Ethan shut off the hose. "I could. What are you gonna give me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if I show you my dick, are you gonna show me your pussy?"

She crossed her arms and sneered. "Let me see your dick first."

He looked around. "Let's go in the garage."

He took her hand and she followed him to the back of the garage. There were a few people on the street, but none of them could see what they were doing from that angle. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his shorts down. Debbie's mouth fell open.

"Oh shit. It's huge."

He held it up and pulled the skin back.

"Is it as big as your brother's?" he said.

Her fingers reached out and touched it tentatively.

"It's about twice as big."

She took it in her hand and he let go. Her hand was warm and she squeezed gently, moving it back and forth slowly.

"Now let me see yours," he said.

She bit her lower lip. "Ok. But not here."

"Why not here?"

"I want someplace more ... private," she said, still pumping his cock.

"How about my room?"

She shrugged. "That'd be ok, I guess."

Ethan stuffed his cock back in his shorts and buckled up.

"Good. Go up and wait for me. I'll be there in a few minutes."

She grinned at him and ran in the house like it was her birthday and she was going to get a big surprise. He put the GTO back in the garage, put the hose away, and dumped the soapy water. For some reason he was in no hurry. Debbie was all right, but did he really want to fool around with her? Not really. He'd much rather fool around with Pam. He wiped a spot of dirt off the fender, then rubbed his erection through his shorts. He had been hard for a long time, so long it ached. Since Mrs. Thorn wasn't around to help him with that, he'd see if Debbie could do something about it.

He went inside and up to his room. He stopped outside the door. Both girls were there, and they both smiled at him.

"Hi Ethan," Debbie said.

Pam had taken off her shorts and they were sitting on his bed, watching the television. He was suddenly very nervous. He didn't expect Pam to be there. Would he still bother with making Debbie show him her pussy? Was there any chance she would help get him off?

"What's going on?" he said.

"Not much. Just watching tv," Debbie said.

"Do you mind if I change my shirt?"

"Go ahead," Pam said.

They were both watching him and smiling. He was tense, but what did he have to be nervous about? He was just taking off his shirt, and both girls had already seen his hard dick. It didn't help, though. He was still nervous.

He took the wet shirt off, threw it in the corner and got a clean, dry shirt from his dresser. The girls were still watching him, and Debbie was staring at his crotch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Pam said.

"Sure. Which one?" Ethan said. He reached for the rack of DVDs over his desk, but she pushed the play button on the remote.

"How about this one?" she said.

The movie came on and it was a porno he borrowed from Darien, right in the middle of a scene where a guy was pounding his cock into a girl's greased up ass, and she was moaning out loud. All three of them stared at it.

"That one's ok. I got some better ones over here," he said and reached for the rack again.

"We wanna watch this one," Pam said.

"Yeah. You wanna sit right here?" Debbie said. She scooted over to make room between her and Pam.

He tried to think of a reason why he couldn't sit there, but nothing came to mind, so he sat between them with his hands over his lap. The video didn't help. Another guy came in and fucking the girl's pussy while the first guy was fucking her ass. The girl moaned louder.

Ethan's erection ached more. He tried to cross his legs to keep it from showing too much, but there was no way he could do that without bending it in half. He tried to let his legs spread a little wider. His knees were already touching the girls knees on either side. He turned his head down to look away from the video, but all he could see were Pam's smooth, tanned legs and Debbie's smooth, tanned legs. If he turned his head a little to either side he could see up to their crotches, where a tiny triangle of fabric disappeared between each of their crotches.

Pam was smiling at him and he looked away quickly. Had she figured out how uncomfortable he was? How could she not notice? He finally gave in and moved his hands and shifted to try to get comfortable, which only made the swelling of his erection more obvious. Pam was still smiling at him.

Debbie licked her finger and rubbed at a spot on her thigh, turning her hip so her whole leg was visible.

"Are you uncomfortable?" she said. Her hand touched his leg, very close to the long ridge.

"I'm fine," he said.

Her fingers moved over the ridge of his hard cock and he tensed.

"Would you like to take this thing out and make yourself more comfortable?"

He glanced at Pam, hoping she had not noticed, but she was watching the whole thing and rolled her eyes. He swallowed hard. It was easy to see what she was thinking. Sure, Debbie was being very obvious, but he didn't care. If he didn't bust his nut soon he was going to blow up.

"Would that be all right?" he said, and cleared his throat.

"Yes," both girls said at the same time.

He chuckled. They giggled too, as if they were as nervous and anxious as him. His palms were sweating. He couldn't believe he was doing this in front of his sister, but there was no going back. He unfastened his belt. Pam and Debbie were grinning at each other. He pushed his shorts down and pulled out his cock. The girls each let out a soft sigh.

The movie was still going and no one was watching it. The girls were staring at his dick and he was trying to judge their reactions, Pam's especially.

"Ethan? I'll let you touch me pussy if you let me touch your thing," Debbie said.

He leaned back, propping himself up on his arms. His cock stood straight up in the air.

"Go ahead."

Debbie put her hand around it and stroked slowly. He sighed. His heart was pounding in his chest. His dick looked ridiculously huge in her hand. She didn't look too sure of what she was doing, though. It was a thrill that they were doing it in front of Pam.

"Does that feel good?" Debbie said.

"Yeah. Do it like this."

He put his hand around her's and pulled it down harder, and he groaned.

"That feels better?" she said.

"Yeah. That makes me feel like I wanna cum."

Debbie giggled. "Do you wanna try this?" she said and angled his cock toward Pam.

She looked at him and blinked. He was holding his breath. This was what he waited so long to feel. What if he came as soon as she touched him?

"Sure," Pam said.

She reached for it and put her hand around the shaft. Ethan groaned and closed his eyes. It was better than he imagined. Her hand was warm and her fingers sent tingles from his cock through the rest of his body. She squeezed tight and moved her hand from the tip to the bottom and back.

"How's that?" she said.

He opened his eyes. She was smiling at him.

"That's really good," he said.

Debbie crawled up to him and started licking his neck. He turned to look at her and she kissed him. He found the tip of her tongue with his tongue. Her soft breasts flattened against his shoulder. She pulled her lips away with a smack and looked at Pam.

"You like playing with your brother's dick?" she said.

"Yeah. I wanted to do this for a long time."

"I'll let you play with it any time," Ethan said.

Debbie laughed. "I bet you will. I used to have fun when my brother let me play with his dick. Then when he got me knocked up he went and got a girlfriend and he never lets me touch him anymore."

She rubbed the head of his cock while Pam stroked the shaft, and with her other hand she rubbed his balls. She was staring at it and the tip of her tongue poked between her lips, like she had something more on her mind. But it was Debbie who made the move first.

"I wanna suck you now," she said.

She leaned over him and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Pam let go and sat back, watching Debbie's head move up and down. Ethan noticed a pained look in her eyes. What was that all about?

Debbie looked at him with a smile. She had saliva on her chin, and more of it running down the side of his cock.

"It's so big. I can't get all of it in my mouth," she said.

"Keep trying. Show me how deep you can take it."

"Ok," she said with another big smile.

She closed her puffy lips around the end and bobbed her head, working it deeper into her mouth a bit at a time. He groaned and closed his eyes and fell back on the bed.

"Most guys love it when I suck on their cocks. I'm very good at it," Debbie said and went back to sucking him even harder.

He propped himself up on his elbows to watch. Pam was watching too, but she didn't smile when he looked at her. He wanted to ask what was wrong. She probably wanted a turn at sucking his dick, but Debbie wasn't giving her a turn. He'd love it if she sucked him. Why wasn't she telling Debbie to give her a turn?

Debbie sucked her mouth off of his cock with a loud, wet slurp.

"I'd love it if you fucked me with this thing," she said. She got up on her knees and pushed down her bikini bottom before he could answer.

"Sure, I guess," he said.

Still Pam didn't say anything. Debbie crawled on top of him and straddled him with her legs. His hands went to her waist. The shaft of his cock brushed against her pussy and she rubbed herself on it.

"Pam, give me some help with that, will you?" Debbie said, looking over her shoulder.

"Sure," was all Pam said. She took Ethan's cock and lined it up with Debbie's pussy. She lowered her hips a bit and the head pierced her tight slit. She bit her lower lip.

"Mmm, that's gonna be a tight fit, baby. I don't know if I can get it all in," she said and wiggled her ass.

"Let me give you a hand with that," Ethan said.

He pushed down on her hips with both hands and about half of his cock plunged into her pussy. Her mouth fell open and her eyes bulged.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you did that," she said.

"Did it hurt?"

Her head nodded. Her mouth still hung open.

"Does it feel good?"

She thought for a second, then the corners of her mouth turned up.

"Yeah, it does," she said. She wiggled her ass again. "Damn, boy, I never been stretched open like this. I never got so full of cock before."

"I still got more. Are you gonna take it all?"

He looked at Pam. She smiled at him, but it lasted only a moment. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and turned away. Debbie let her weight settle on his waist and the last inch of his cock was swallowed by her pussy.

"How's that?" she said. She sat up straight over him and brushed her dark hair away from her face with her fingers.

"That's better. Let's take this off, too," he said and put his hands on her round tits.

She untied the bikini top and whipped it off. He squeezed her bare boobs and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. She threw her bikini top on the floor by the door just as Pam was going out. He opened his mouth to call her back, but Debbie dug her nails into his chest and pressed herself down on his cock and all he could do was groan.

"God you feel so good inside me," she said. She was moving her ass up and down, letting his cock slide out of her pussy, then slide all the way back in. She was biting her lower lip and moaning.

Ethan's hands were on her boobs, holding them like handles. She was warm and wet and tight around his cock, and he was unable to concentrate on how good she felt. Watching Pam walk out of his room still bothered him. What did he do to make her leave? He was hoping this was finally his chance to do it with her.

Debbie bounced harder on him and he forgot about Pam. She let out a gasp and collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and thrust up with his hips. She squealed over and over. He moved his hands down her back to her ass and pulled her down hard.

She was weak and helpless in his hands and he could do anything to her he wanted. So why didn't he want to? Why was it that what he felt for her was not passion or lust but anger? He wanted to fuck her, but it wasn't just that. It was something less.

He threw her off and she bounced on the bed beside him. For a moment she had a look of fear in her eyes, then she grinned.

"I didn't know you liked it rough. You're always such a nice guy. That's cool. I like it rough, too," she said, and let her legs spread wide.

"I'll give it to you rough," Ethan said.

He grabbed her ankles and shoved them up to her shoulders, bending her in half. She squealed.

"Ethan, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna fuck you hard."

Her mouth hung open and she was panting, almost like she was about to cry. Her eyes stared at his huge cock, which swayed like a pendulum between his legs, only an inch above her wet, pink slit. Her arms were pinned under her legs and she was unable to move. This was the way he wanted her, totally helpless and under his control. He lowered his hips until the tip of his cock brushed the puffy lips of her pussy. She whimpered and her lower lip quivered.

"Don't ..." she said in a soft murmur.

But he did it anyway. He dropped his weight on her and his cock plunged into her pussy. Her eyes bulged. He pulled back and jammed his cock in again before she could catch her breath and moan. Her brow furrowed and she looked like she was in pain, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to stop to check on her.

The bed rocked and banged against the wall. He used all of his strength to lift himself from her slender, delicate body and pound his cock deeper into her pussy again and again. She was moaning, or maybe screaming in his ear. He didn't care about that either. Something about the way she treated his sister made him want to scare her, or even hurt her.

She stared up at him like she was trying to plead with him when she was unable to speak. Saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth and the only sounds she managed to make were pathetic whimpers and gurgles. There was nothing he wanted to do more than spill his seed into her.

His back arched and he groaned out loud. The first eruption of cum made his entire body convulse, and the rest of his cum flowed from his cock with one painful spasm after another deep in his groin. He covered Debbie with his body and let it all pump into her.

When it finished he was the one limp and weak and unable to move. Her voice was a muffled squeak from somewhere beneath him.

"I can't breathe," she said.

Ethan pushed himself up on his arms. Their sweaty skin peeled apart like two sheets of adhesive. Her face was red and her stringy hair crisscrossed her face like a web. Her heavy panting made her nostrils flare.

"You can take it out now. You probably got me pregnant," she said.

"You didn't expect that when you asked to see my cock?"

"I didn't expect you to dump your wad in my pussy."

He released her ankles. With her arms free she pushed up on his chest. He lifted himself from between her legs, drawing his cock from her pussy. It came out with a wet sucking noise, followed by a gush of cum that spilled on the sheet under her ass. She rolled out from under him and grabbed her shorts and bikini.

Ethan lay on his side, propping his head up with his arm. His wet, sticky cock lay across his thigh. Debbie put her shorts on and paused to stare at it with a strange desire in her eyes.

"If I don't get pregnant let's do it again, ok?" she said, holding the bikini over her plump breasts.

"We'll see."

She nodded, but looked a little sad. "Ok. I gotta go."

"I know."

She put on the bikini top and ran out of his room. He sighed. That was the third girl that afternoon that ran out of his room. Was it him?

There was only one thing left to do. Debbie got something started with Pam and it was time to finish it. He got dressed and went downstairs to find her, but the house was empty. She wasn't outside, and she hadn't left a note. He put his car back in the garage. They would probably never have a chance to pick up where they left off.

jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers