Pam and Jim at The Office

Story Info
Pam has a seriously hot daydream involving Jim at The Office.
1.4k words
3.93
34.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam," recited the wavy-haired fair-complexioned receptionist. She did this all day long, five days a week. She got bored sometimes, but it was better than the weekend, when she would have to listen to the drunken ramblings of her childish fiancé of three years, Roy.

Throughout the day, while Pam sat at her desk, she would look up and see Jim sitting directly in front of her. Pam and Jim were work friends, but seeing him laughing and talking on the phone with clients would make her envision scenarios when he would give her his full attention.

Pam imagined walking over to his desk to deliver Jim a hand-written phone message. As she arrived at his desk, she would notice his eyes scanning up and down her slim, busty frame and she would blush slightly. "Your cheeks are a little red, Beasly... Did you go to the beach and not invite me?"

"No," she would giggle, embarrassed that he had noticed her color rising.

"Oh, it's just that I could totally picture you in a bikini, and... you look hot."

Suddenly Pam could feel her new lacy thong become wet, and she decided to do to Jim what he had already done to her. "Oh yeah?" she asked, deciding to play along. "It's weird because you're also at the beach, and your bottoms are a little clingy... Do you have a boner?" she teased.

Jim stood up and pressed his lean body against her much shorter frame. He leaned down to her ear, breathing on her neck and giving her chills when he whispered, "What would do if I said yes?"

She couldn't help herself. She stole a glance toward his crotch. "You asshole!" she exclaimed when he began to snicker at her falling for his trick. Suddenly, with a newfound confidence, she pushed him toward to break room. "I'm gonna give you one," she said in a mischievous, seductive whisper. Slightly put off at how forward his friend—his engaged friend—was being, he stumbled, and couldn't come up with any words but, "um, yeah, okay!" His ever-smiling face wore a stunned expression.

Pam pushed Jim through the door and against one of the vending machines, kissing him hard, having to go on tip-toe to reach his lips. He pulled her close, enveloping her with both his arms, enjoying the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair, breathing in his smell and pushing closer into him, her breasts pressed into his chest.

He sighed into her neck. "I've wanted this for so long," he breathed, and testing his luck by allowing his hands to explore her lower back, all the way down to her butt, which was warm. When both hands were cupping her ass, he heard her moan, and she pushed her groin into his, rubbing their genitals together through the fabrics.

He pulled away for a moment and they made eye contact. "Do you want this?" Jim asked. Pam just nodded, her eyes twinkling in excitement. Jim unbuttoned her blue blouse, exposing her cleavage. Looking directly into his eyes, she reached back and unclasped her bra, shaking it off to show two perfect, round breasts with hard, pink nipples. Jim dropped down to lick and suck one, causing Pam to moan in pleasure as she reached to undo his belt. She shakily unzipped his pants and his hard penis sprang out, covered in tie-dyed boxers.

"Nice," she laughed, and he threw his head back in shame.

"This is so embarrassing!" he laughed, and then his face turned serious. "Please still have sex with me."

In response, she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it to reveal her soaked pink thong. Jim reached two long fingers to rub the fabric over her swollen clitoris. Then he pushed the fabric aside to feel her wetness. He could smell her scent, which made him drop to his knees, pull the thin garment from her body, and begin to work on her pussy. He started with a long lick from her soaking wet hole all the way up to her belly button, which he tongued. Then he began to suck on her clit, circling it slowly and building pressure lightly.

Pam was moving, gently grinding her pussy against Jim's face as he licked and sucked her off. He was much more enthusiastic than Roy, who left her to manually stimulate herself as he bucked into her from behind. Jim breathed and kissed and licked all over her pubic mound, massaging her ass as he did so. She could feel an orgasm building and she held his head to steady herself as it began to wash over her.

"I'm gonna come," she warned him, and he buried his face deeper into her, giving her clit all his attention and letting her maneuver his head with her hands. Within seconds, she was gushing and thrusting into his face, wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure taking over her entire body. She was still gasping for breath when Jim snaked his way up to a standing position and kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste her juices.

"How about I do you now?" she proposed, smiling with her eyebrows raised in anxious excitement.

"Yeah!" he agreed, "Absolutely you should do that." Pam maneuvered him onto one of the tables and pulled up a chair for her to sit. She started by stroking up and down his shaft, making eye contact with Jim, who still looked as if he couldn't quite believe this was happening. She kissed the head of his long, stiff dick, causing him to release some pre-cum. She happily lapped it up, moistening his rod.

He put his hand on her wavy hair and pushed her down to put the entire head in her mouth. She engulfed it in one swift motion, willing herself to turn off her gag reflex. She bobbed up and down into his lap for a minute, enjoying the sounds coming out of Jim.

"Oh, God," he was moaning. "Yes, wow, Pam..." She gave his dick one last, hard suck and let it pop out of her mouth as she stood, pushing the chair behind her.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she decided, climbing on top of him and pushing a breast into his face. He latched on, lightly biting and sucking at her swollen areolas. She positioned herself above his dick and lowered herself, his dick sliding into her soaking wet pussy with no problem. She began to slowly move up and down, using the muscles inside her vagina to massage his dick.

Jim watched his coworker fucking him, thinking about how many times he had pictured this in his head, especially when he was masturbating before falling asleep. He could feel the pressure in his balls that meant an orgasm was soon to come, but he wanted the experience to last longer. He moved Pam off of him, bending her over the table on her back so that he could simultaneously fuck her and look down to see her tits bouncing and the pleasure on her face. He started gently, but could tell she wanted more. He built up speed and soon realized he was railing her. She was gasping and moaning in pleasure, grabbing at her breasts and massaging them and he watched and banged her.

"Where do you want me to come?" he asked, feeling the inevitable hot liquid rising to the tip of his penis.

"Come on my tits," she begged him just in time, as he pulled out and the first spurt of his hot jizz landed on her bouncing bosom. He stroked his cock fast and the two watched as he came all over her breasts. She continued to massage her chest, rubbing the semen into her skin. When Jim had finally stopped coming, he kissed her tingling clit and offered her a hand to help her up. "We should probably get you washed up," he said.

"No," Pam responded. "I want to leave this so I can think about it later." The two kissed again and Jim walked to his desk as Pam smiled, waiting for his juices to dry.

Suddenly Pam realized she was holding the phone, and not, in fact, lying naked in the break room. She shook her head, trying to focus on the call. "S-sorry. Hello?"

"Pam," Roy barked. "It's time to go, I'm waiting downstairs. Get down here. I want to get you home, have a few beers, and fuck you." She sighed.

"I'll be right down," she assured him, and hung up and began packing her things.