Pam and Thomas's Erotic Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas why were you at the club tonight" she asked.

It was the question that he had dreaded but he had to answer honestly. He liked her and wanted her to like him. His answer would destroy any chance he had with a good Christian girl like Pam.

"I proposed to my girlfriend Ellen and she turned me down so I wanted to get very drunk and see naked women and try to forget all about her," he confessed. "I know it was a sin but I was weak."

"Did it work? Did you get over her?" Pam asked.

"I think I was never truly in love with Ellen. She probably did me a favor dumping me. Holding his hand to his head he said, "I think that I am going to have a big hangover in the morning."

"Thomas, I want to thank you for rescuing me tonight" she said.

"No problem. Pam let's talk in the morning." He said and rolled over and back to sleep.

Pam was still high and dizzy. The shower helped to sober her but she was exhausted. She felt safe with Thomas on the couch after the terror of the evening. She was wearing his white dress shirt, lying in his bed and fell asleep dreaming of him.

*

Chapter 5 Romance

The next morning he dropped her off a few blocks away from her house as she requested. They had forgiven each other of their sins of last night so what happened was just between them and the Lord.

"Thomas, I want to thank you again for being a gentleman last night. You were my knight on a white horse. You saved me from the dragons." She said flashing a shy smile.

"I guess the Lord put me in the right place at the right time somehow. Pam would you like to have dinner tonight with me? He ventured.

"OK, ("Yes" and "Thomas" are not needed here) Thomas I would like that here this is my number. Call me OK?"

Later that afternoon, Thomas called to get the address and knocked on her door promptly at six. He met her parents and they were excited to find out that he was a teacher at Savior's Bible College. They were glad that Pam was not hanging around with that gothy Cindy girl again.

After the pizza they walked along the beach and then out to the end of the fishing pier. It was cold out there over the water so Thomas gave her his coat. It reminded him of last night and he felt protective putting his arm around her.

Pam turned and looked up at Thomas and they kissed in the dark and he held her closely.
"Thomas do you remember when I came to your office for the advisement?" she asked.

"Yes I remember it fondly" he said "you looked cute in your pink sweater outfit."

"I did it just to see you" she confessed.

"I am glad you did" he said and kissed her again.


The next day was Sunday so he went to church with Pam and her family. At the men's Bible study class, Pam's dad introduced Thomas mentioning his teaching job so Thomas answered some questions about Savior's Bible College from some of the high school boys and their dads in the class.

At the church hour he sat next to Pam in the pew with her father and mother on either side of them. Pam was lovely wearing a feminine white satin dress with white lace and a bow in the back. She was wearing modest makeup and her gold crucifix. White stockings and high heels completed her outfit. Thomas imagined that she wore it especially for him and he was right. She had carefully planned her outfit wanting to give him the right impression about her.

The sermon was from the book of Esther making Pam blush remembering the last time that she read it back in her bed at college. It seems the queen annoyed the king so a talent search was on for a virgin to be the new queen. Esther was rounded up with the others. She was beautiful and found favor with the palace Eunuch who pampered her. As the minister droned through his sermon Pam read along in her bible;

"Before a girl's turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics. And this is how she would go to the king: Anything she wanted was given her to take with her from the harem to the king's palace."

And further down;
"And Esther won the favor of everyone who saw her. She was taken to King Xerxes in the royal residence in the tenth month, the month of Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign. Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins. So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti."

Sitting next to Thomas she imagined that she was Esther. She was a bride and had undergone her twelve months of beauty treatments with the myrrh oil, perfume and cosmetics. She dressed herself in beautiful garments to please him and went to the king's palace. She won the king's favor giving her virginity to him and he gave her a royal crown. Looking at Thomas setting next to her she blushed again and then paid more attention to the sermon.

Thomas was thinking the same thing imagining Pam prepared for him, coming into his palace from the harem surrendering her virginity and receiving her crown.

*

Chapter 6 After Church Courtship

After church they "lost" the parents and went to Sunday brunch together and then stopped off at his room later.
When he closed the door he knew that he loved her but he had to find out her heart.

They sat on his couch and he asked her about the sermon, "Pam did you identify with Esther in the sermon today?"

With a strange look and a smile she replied, "Yes, I think every young woman does. They want to be married to a king. They want to prepare their heart, body and soul for the man God intends for them. That is what I want."
"When I sat next to you today, I wanted to be King Xerxes and you to be my Esther. That would be my hearts desire" he confessed. "Pam I have loved you since I first saw you in my class. You are a gift of God in my life. Will you marry me?" he asked.

"Are you sure that you are not still in love with Ellen?" Pam asked

"No my heart belongs to you Pam," Thomas replied "it has for a long time."

"Yes, Thomas I will be your wife." She replied. "Did you buy an engagement ring to give to Ellen?" she asked.

"Yes, but I did not give it to her. I did not get that far." He replied "It has not been used yet. Would you wear it for me?

"Yes, Thomas" she said shyly looking at her hand.

Reaching in the top dresser drawer he found the ring case, opened it and taking the ring out slipped it onto her finger. Pam squealed and hugged him. Soon she would be Mrs. Thomas Thompson. This was a dream come true for her.

STOP

If Thomas wants to have the honeymoon now then go to Chapter 7 After Church Seduction.

If Thomas can wait for his marriage then go to Chapter 8 Wedding Bells.

*

Chapter 7 After Church Seduction

Pam stood with Thomas in front of the full length mirror as she held up the ring and admired it on her finger. They shared a long kiss and Thomas held her tightly. The world seemed to be spinning everything seemed brighter. As he kissed her and Pam returned his kiss passionately, he touched her breast through the white satin of her dress. The first time she moved his hand away but the second time she did not.

Pam was in love and surrendering to the feelings and the passions that were carrying her along. Her tummy was pressed against his crouch and she felt the hardness of his manhood. She liked his hand touching her breasts and then her bottom.

Thomas tried to regain his self control and do the right thing, he wanted her now and she seem very willing he had to slow down so he stepped behind her and holding Pam in front of himself only by her narrow waist watched her in the mirror. Her face was red and flushed; her breathing was hard in her arousal as her chest rose and fell. The light shone through her blond hair like a halo, the sunlight reflected off the gold of her cross.

He was ready to step away and cool down before they made a big mistake that they would regret and went too far. Temptation comes in very small packages sometimes.

Looking at the back of her neck, her blond hair was parted falling to either side he saw the thin gold chain of her necklace, shining and lying on her soft white skin above the neckline of her white satin dress. His eye fell on the zipper; the pull was white. Painted metal a long slender tear drop shape nestled in the fold of the zipper. Such a small thing he wanted to touch it. Reaching out he felt it between his thumb and fingertip and wonder how much force would be required to move it. The zipper was holding the dress on her in tension the catch holding it in place.

Thomas lifted the pull up releasing the catch and then slowly pulled the zipper gently down an inch and stopped. Pamela took a deep breath and let it out as he watched her image in the mirror.

"Thomas, I love you and I want you to know me. I am your helpmate, God's gift to you" she softly spoke.

He pulled the zipper down again slowly revealing more soft white skin then discovered a white undergarment it was a stiff satin corset. When the zipper was all the way down Thomas put his hands on her neck and shoulders, softly touching and stroking then he slid the dress off one shoulder at a time. The dress slid down to her waist were it fell then to the floor.

Pam was standing before him in her white satin corset, panties, garters and stockings. Thomas put one arm around the small of her back; turning her and pulling her to him then with the other arm reached under her bottom and lifted her petite body into his strong arms.

Somehow they were lying on the bed together and she lifted her hips up as he slipped her satin panties off.

Thomas was caressing her clitoris and the soft folds of her womanhood and took Pam's hand placing it on his hardness. Pam started stroking it through the fabric exploring its length. So he put her other hand on his belt buckle and helped her with his zipper.

It was huge and hot to touch then she kissed it and put it in her mouth. It tasted hot and sticky then Thomas moved positioning himself between her legs.

Pam was beautiful in her virginal white corset and stockings. He loved her and needed her so much so pushing he entered her. She was crying and saying that she loved him as he moved deep into her. Thomas told her that he loved her, then spent his passion in her filling her womb.

After they took a shower together and dressed back into their church clothes fixing their attire to be presentable again. Pam and Thomas sat on the couch talking about how they loved each other and trying to make some sense of what just happened. There was a loud knock on the door. When Thomas opened the door, Ellen pushed her way in talking excitedly not even seeing Pam at first.

"Thomas. I love you. Will you forgive me for what I said…?" She stopped talking abruptly when she saw Pam. Her eyes fell on the engagement ring that Thomas had probably purchased for her and she turned on him in anger.

Once again, great job. I am sure that this will do great on Lit, it is hard to find a true Christian based story on Lit. Very few grammatical errors, great job.
Angel

"It did not take you long to find a replacement for me did it? Where did you pick up that tramp?"
Thomas was still in love with Ellen and his words betrayed him, "Ellen it is not like that this is my friend Pam…we" and his voice trailed off.

Pam's face fell. It had all been a lie all along. He did not really care about her she was just a one night stand to him, a fall back babe. The proposal and ring were a cruel lie.
While Thomas was occupied with answering Ellen's tears and loud accusations, Pam tearfully slid off the engagement ring leaving it on the arm of the couch, took her purse and left Thomas to Ellen's rage. He deserved her. Pam left and did not look back. He did not see her go but Ellen did with a cruel satisfaction.

STOP Go to Chapter 9 Old Salt Again

*

Chapter 8 Wedding Bells

Three months later during the campus Easter break they were married at Pam's church on Saturday morning. At the lunch reception they celebrated with family and friends then changed into their traveling clothes. The newlyweds drove off in their decorated car for the honeymoon in Orlando but they did not go very far. As part of their secret plan they ended up in Thomas's old room at the tourist court only a few miles away.

After putting the bags inside, Thomas carried her over the threshold. He made a big show of putting their marriage license up on the mirror above the dresser as Pam went into the bathroom with a small suitcase to change her clothing into something more comfortable. Sitting on the couch Thomas was remembering that first time he saw her in class, the time she wore the pink sweater outfit to his office, the horrible night when she was drugged into dancing. Then the more pleasant memories of her wearing his dress shirt sleeping in this very bed, the first time he went to church with her and the pretty virginal white dress she wore. She was indeed God's gift to him.

Pam was busy in the bathroom; quickly she shook off her clothes and examined herself in the mirror. Her long blonde hair hung down her shoulders she was naked except for her gold crucifix nestled between her breasts. Taking her lipstick tube she lightly colored the tips of her nipples, a trick her aunt Polly had shared. She was sad that soon she would leave her girlhood behind but joyous that she would become a woman and the Lord willing the mother of Thomas's children.

Taking a stick out of the box she bought at the drug store she sat on the toilet and directed her stream against it. It turned bright green, the fertility stick indicted she was fertile and ready. Perfect! Opening the suitcase she pulled out a pair of sheer white silk stockings and pulled them on her legs then slipped into her white high heels. Now for the dress she hoped her new husband would like it. She donned it and smoothed out the wrinkles. It was a big puffy white silk sort of translucent dress that really should be worn with a slip but not tonight she smiled. She was wearing it without anything underneath and the thin fabric more than hinted at her womanly charms with the red tips of the nipples and the blonde swatch of her pubic hair almost hidden. It was a feminine Easter style dress modestly falling below her knees.

Looking in the mirror one last time she brushed her hair out 100 times in her nervousness. Touching up her red lipstick she looked at herself. She had dressed for Thomas in a long translucent white dress, stockings and high heels. Her long blonde hair glistened reflecting the light. Her only jewelry was her gold chain with crucifix and of course her engagement and wedding rings.

Turning the bathroom doorknob, she walked into the room and was greeted by Thomas's amazed smile.

Thomas rose as his bride came out of the bathroom.

"Pam that is a very nice dress but it seems a bit large on you" he suggested.

"I hope it will fit better in a few months" she replied.

Thomas was not getting the big picture so she added, "nine months to be exact."

Then he understood it was a maternity dress that she was wearing for him and a very sexy one at that!

He was her husband now he could look and enjoy her God given beauty.

When Pam handed him the fertility stick he was confused.

"What am I supposed to do with this" he asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to show it to you. It is a fertility stick" she blushed.

"And green mean what?" he ventured.

"That I am fertile now in my cycle" she explained with a seductive smile.

"Let's see about that" Thomas said reaching out placing his hands on her waist.

They had been receiving premarital instructions from a minister at the college. In her wedding vow Pam had promised to be a submissive and obedient Christian wife to her husband. He had promised to honor her and protect her.

Thomas was aroused by her beauty and her femininity and knew clearly God's plan for his life. He would know his wife, mount her rule over her with his seed and they would raise godly children.

With his hands around her waist, they kissed deeply and with eager anticipation. Pam's nipples were protruding pushing out the thin semitransparent white silk of her bodice. Thomas slid one hand up her side and caressed her breasts gently fingering her red swellings tips. Looking deeply in her eyes he saw her love for him and her need. His other hand slid down her waist and traveled along her bottom exploring the curves and feel of her soft flesh thru the silky barrier.

Pam was pressing against him with his hardness in a close embrace against her belly. Taking one of her hand he placed it on his rigid member. Her eyes were closed as she stroked its length.

Stepping back to get a better view, Thomas requested, "Wife lift up your dress. I want to see your garden." Shyly she obeyed showing the top of her stocking then her blonde pubic hair which was covering and veiling her womanhood.

Thomas took his finger and brush her red lips delicately, her lips parted and he put his finger into her mouth. Pam instinctively kissed it, licked it with her tongue and then sucked on it. When it was wet Thomas pulled it out then used it to explore the damp folds of her labia and clitoris. Exploring further he pushed carefully into her channel finding the fleshy barrier of her maidenhead as Pam gasped.
Pam was weak and dizzy and holding her hands he guided her and lowered her to her knees in front of himself. Many times she had knelt in submission and obedience to the Lord. Her aunt Polly who shared the lipstick trick had also shown her how to kneel before her husband. She was sitting on her heels her dress pulled up to her waist and her legs spread open. Her head was downcast in silence her hands resting palms held up in a prayerful pose. Now that Thomas was her husband, her lord and master it felt so right kneeling before him. She was joyously submitting to the servant leadership of her husband and wanted to let Thomas understand that she knew her role and his in their biblical marriage. After a minute she raised her eyes and looked up at him for guidance.

Looking at Pam's perfect submission he once again thanked the Lord. Unbuttoning his shirt, Thomas removed it then he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Pam's eyes were on him as he pulled down his white silk boxers freeing his erect member and her eyes widened. It was the first time she had ever seen a penis. He was huge. Aunt Polly did not exaggerate. Thomas nodded and she reached out her hands.

The tip was red and glistening with sticky white fluid as she touched it, kissed it then took it in her mouth. She sucked the tip then carefully put it deeply into her mouth.

Thomas enjoyed her loving attention but did not want to waste his seed tonight so he stepped back then helping Pam rise and sat on the edge of the bed with her.

"Wife I will take your high heels off and then I want you to slip under the covers," he requested and she joyously complied.

Pam pulled the white bed sheet modestly up to her chin "Husband take my virginity," she blushed.

"Yes my wife. I will" he replied.

Kissing her and exploring her body with his hands and lips, he fondled her breasts through the diaphanous fabric and kissed her clitoris. She was ready knowing this was God's will for her life, spreading her legs wide waiting his desire. He lifted the front of her dress up above her hips and positioned his member. Pam flinched when he first entered her pushing past her maidenhead tearing it asunder and filling her tight vessel with his firm manhood.

"Thomas put your son in me so that he may worship the Lord" she silently prayed as he moved in her deeply with a rutting rhythm. His member within her danced with building passion and urgency.