Pam and Todd

Story Info
He loves to watch his loving wife.
5k words
4.34
171.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Pamela is 28 years old, she has long brown hair and green eyes that twinkle with mischief when she smiles at you, and her sexy smile just makes you melt. Pamela has a beautiful 34-25-35, 125 lbs 5'7" frame she covers with clothes. Sexually she is usually rather reserved except with me when we are alone, and then she is more assertive in just about every manner. I love for her to dress sexy, which she has done on occasion for me and every time our sex is more active for several days afterward. We have experimented with most things from me tying her up and then having sex with her to anal sex. We have several toys mostly large dildos that she and I both use to change up our lovemaking. We have role-played and had fun with several games over the years during sex. Sometimes we pretended Pamela was someone else we knew when we had sex, maybe a neighbor or someone we had just met. This was ok and we enjoyed several nights of some fun sex and then we pretended I was someone else, which Pamela really liked, and so did I. She is vocal in bed and when we pretended I was one of the neighbors she really had to hold back from screaming.

Then one night I acted like I was my old friend Todd and I thought Pamela was going to go through the headboard. With every thrust of my cock into her pussy she was begging Todd (me) to fuck her harder. I was telling her I had wanted to fuck her from the first time I saw her as my wife went over the edge breathing heavily and panting the chant "Todd, Todd, Todd". Pamela's lock on me relaxed as she melted into the king sized bed. I lay down next to her, breathing as hard as she was, and mentioned this fantasy really took us to a new level. I told her that it really did excite me to think about her having sex with another man. She has told me in the past about her other lovers and how they had satisfied her while we had sex. When prompted she would compare my performance to them and often their experiences were better. Pamela told me that it was the nasty sex that turned the normal experience into something special. I am 6'2" 240lbs 40 years old medium build, but not impressive in the equipment department. For some reason every time Pamela shared one of her stories with me my cock would instantly get hard and my mind would race with thoughts of watching another man fuck my beautiful young nasty wife.

The night of me being Todd changed everything for us. As we lay together, holding each other's sweaty body my wife asked if I wanted to hear a secret. I was up for anything and told her to spill her guts. Pamela reminded me of the big argument we had had in our first year of marriage and how she had stayed at her sister's for two days before coming home. I remembered the situation and asked her what this had to do with her secret. Pamela went on to describe how after she had left our house with her bags over her arms she had stopped at a bar just before getting to her sister's to brace herself for the inquisition she was going to face. She was sitting on a bar stool sipping her second drink when Todd happened to step through the front door of the bar. As he passed her he noticed her sitting alone and asked if he could join her. My wife said she felt her pussy getting hot as soon as he sat down across from her and smiled. After a couple more drinks the conversation was getting more suggestive and Todd asked her if she would like to go back to his place to crash instead of going to her sister's.

Pamela said her panties were wet as she slid into Todd's truck, throwing her bags into his back seat. They had decided it was safer to take one car than for both of them to try driving in their intoxicated condition. My wife described how she had sat in his truck with her skirt riding high on her thighs giving him a good look at her beautiful legs. My wife described how she turned slightly on the seat and let her legs part just a little. Pamela went on to describe how Todd had slid his and across the seat and slowly stroked her thigh until his had was resting on her wet panty covered pussy. She said at that time she opened her legs to allow Todd's free access to her pussy and his fingers slid into her slit around the edge of the panties. Pamela said that by the time they arrived at his house he was finger fucking her and she was enjoying every second. When they arrived at Todd's house he pulled into the garage and they spent quite a while kissing and fondling before they left the truck and headed to the house. By the time they had reached the living room they were both naked and Pamela said Todd fucked her from behind when she was bent over the arm of his large overstuffed chair.

My cock was rock hard as my wife continued telling me how they fucked in every position for the next two days. My wife described his large smooth cock and how she loved to suck it. She described on Saturday night two of Todd's friends stopped by to watch the football game with him. Pamela said she was wearing a small tank top and her red thong underwear when they came in. Todd asked her to get them beers from the refrigerator and she felt like a total slut as she served the three of them all night. Pamela went on to say Todd was fondling her openly in front of his friends, running his hands over her barely covered tits. Whenever she served them beer they would occasionally try to feel her ass as she walked back to Todd. At half time Todd whispered into her ear to take off her panties and when she brought the beers out for the start of the second half all eyes were on her neatly trimmed pussy. Pamela said her pussy was wet for the next two hours as she paraded around nearly naked. She found it very exciting to bend over in one direction knowing that whoever was behind her was getting a good view of her ass and pussy. Jim and Alex were not quite as forward as Todd when it came to feeling her up however they did get in their share of quick feels. When the game was over and they were leaving one of them stopped and asked her if I was her husband to which she replied yes. Jim introduced himself to my wife as one of my co-workers and asked if he might be invited to the next BBQ as he ran his hand over her firm ass and left.

Pamela was stroking my hard cock as she was telling me how much she would like to fuck Todd again, I began cumming all over her hand, shooting my sperm into the air, and I was extremely turned on. As my wife licked my cock clean Pamela asked me if I was ok with her fucking Todd again. I told her I was excited for it to happen and wanted to hear all of the details. She told me I would have to arrange it so she would know I was all right with the situation. As she started sucking my cock back to life I told her I would arrange a meeting with her and Todd soon and that once it was arranged I would let her know. I told her I wanted her to be my naughty little housewife. Pamela climbed on my hard dick and began riding my cock as she told me how she wanted to by my naughty slut and fuck my friend Todd anytime I wanted. She described how she wanted to suck his cock while I fucked her doggie style. My wife was riding my cock and squeezing with her pussy as my mind raced with nasty images. It didn't take much of this before I came inside my wife's tight pussy while holding her hard by the hips, both of us wild and sweaty as we fucked. That night I am sure we both fell asleep thinking about Todd fucking Pamela.

The following day I called Todd and as we talked about sports and stuff I felt my cock getting harder thinking about him fucking my wife Pamela. I asked him if he wanted to get together later that day for a beer and he cheerfully agreed. We met at a local sports bar near our home and greeted each other like old friends do. Todd asked me how Pamela was doing and I told him she was doing great and looking great. I had a picture in my wallet and let my friend take a long look at it. It was Pamela in a little negligee leaning back against the door to our bedroom, her breasts clearly in view and her long legs disappearing into high heeled sandals. Todd said he thought my wife was hot and told me how lucky I was for having her. To liven up the conversation I mentioned to my friend that Pamela could not get enough sex lately and that I was having a hard time keeping up with her. Todd laughed and said if I needed any help he would volunteer to help me out. My reply was that I didn't think he could keep up with her, I wasn't sure if both of us could keep up with her. I asked Todd if he would like to get together soon with Pamela and I to have a drink or two. Todd quickly agreed and suggested he would treat us on his expense account. We arranged to meet at a near by night club that was close to both of our homes that coming Saturday and then said our goodbyes.

Pamela was wearing a very short lace negligee with no panties when I got home and had already had several glasses of wine. Her naked pussy was inviting me to lick it but first I had to answer her questions about Todd and my meeting earlier. As my finger snaked into her wet pussy I told her Todd had jumped to the idea of having a drink with us in a few days. I told her I had shown him a picture of her in her skimpy negligee, the one where her naked tan ass was just right and her breasts were almost visible. My wife started wriggling as I told her my cock was hard when I asked Todd to get together and that it had been hard all the way home thinking of her actually fucking my friend. Replacing my finger with my face in my wife's pussy I asked her what she thought about the upcoming Saturday as my tongue found her clit.

My wife told me she wanted to dress kind of sexy, maybe a little trashy for our meeting. My fingers were squeezing her nipples as she told me she wanted to kiss Todd in public and act like a hot wife in front of me. As I continued licking her pussy she went on describing how she wanted to feel my friend's cock with me watching as they sat together. At last she described how she wanted to bring Todd home and fuck him but that she wanted to fuck him in the guest room while I waited in our bedroom. This new twist somehow struck deep at a fantasy and I came all over the sheets as I licked Pamela's pussy. My wife was lost in her orgasm as she told me how she wanted me to suck Todd's cum from her slutty used pussy. My face was covered with Pamela's pussy juices as she squirted repeatedly; I was sucking and licking my wife's pussy as she went over the edge. That night we fell asleep, sheets wet and dirty with our cum, bodies sweaty against each other thinking about our upcoming adventure.

Saturday came in what seemed like hours instead of days and about noon the phone rang, Pamela answering it. My wife smiled and twirled the cord around her fingers as she spoke softly into the receiver before hanging it up. As she turned to me Pamela said it was Todd wanting to know if we were still having drinks tonight to which she replied she couldn't wait to see him again. I asked my wife if she was as wet as I was hard thinking about Todd fucking her tonight as I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Pamela found my cock through my pants and as we broke our kiss said she was very excited and was going to take a nap to relax. Relaxing was the furthest thing from my mind as I thought about Pamela being the naughty hot wife I have fantasized about. I snapped out of my fantasy as she told me to wake her up no later than four o'clock so she would have plenty of time to get ready. I logged onto EroticStories.com and masturbated to several stories about cuckolds and men who like watching their wives get fucked. At just before four I woke Pamela with a glass of wine, candles lit around the room and the bath water running.

I watched as my wife took a long slow bath, washing every inch of her tanned and toned body, slipping her fingers into her pussy several times and smiling contently. Pamela touched up her trimmed little pussy and shaved her legs before stepping out of the bath, drying on an oversized towel. I left to take a shower, my cock in my hand, waiting to see what my wife would be wearing to the bar. I wasn't disappointed when I came into the bedroom and saw a very short denim skirt and a thin pink button up blouse. There was a pair of pink thong panties, some pink high heel sandals but no sign of a bra. Pamela was putting on her make up, as I got ready, my hands roaming her soft, powdered body, squeezing her ass and circling her nipples. My wife told me to stop and get dressed as she went to the bedroom to slip into her skirt. I was ready as Pamela was finishing her hair in front of the large bathroom mirror. From the right angle you could clearly see into my wife's blouse and it was very obvious she was not wearing a bra. From the front her nipples were just visible under the pink material although they were pressing firmly against the thin blouse.

We pulled into the parking lot and did not notice Todd's truck but went in anyway. We found a place on the upper level almost in the corner, with a view of the entire bar and dance floor below. There was a low-slung sofa, a low cocktail table and a love seat arranged at an angle to the bar. Pamela was sitting in the center of the sofa, her skirt high on her thighs, as the young waiter was to find out when he took our order. I was sitting next to my wife and I could just about see her pink panties and I knew the waiter had a clear view of that tiny patch of material at the end of her long legs. We were on our second drink when I saw my friend come striding through the door of the bar. I stood and waived to him as he surveyed the lounge and bar, his smile acknowledged where we were sitting and he was on his way up. I looked at Pamela and she smiled and blew me a kiss before crossing her legs and showing a lot of thigh. I greeted Todd with a big hug trying not to press my semi-hard cock against him as I watched him look my wife over. Pamela uncrossed her legs, revealing her pink panty covered pussy but made no effort to stand. Todd bent over like a gentleman and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he said hello. As Todd stood my wife reached up her hand to him asking him to help her up. I watched as she stood, her breasts were clearly visible as her blouse fell open, her nipples very erect. Both Todd and I were transfixed as she stood erect and smoothed her blouse and skirt slowly and seductively with her hands.

Pamela reached up and slid a hand on either side of Todd's face before rising on her tiptoes and kissing him on the lips. As my wife found her self in Todd's embrace they were holding each other tight and kissing passionately. I stood next to them as my friend's hands roamed my wife's body, taking enough time on the right spots to get a reaction from Pamela. We were not alone as the waiter stepped up to us asking for Todd's drink. My wife had the look of lust in her eyes as they broke their kiss but held each other tightly. I spoke next as I told the waiter "My wife will have a Cosmopolitan and my friend will have Jack Daniels straight. The waiter looked at Todd and my wife then back at me before turning to the bar. There was a tension in the air but we all laughed a little as we sat down. My wife sat next to me on the sofa and Todd sat almost across from us on the love seat. We talked about the weather and a little sport until Pamela broke up the conversation by telling us she had to use the restroom. This gave Todd and I a little time to talk and I took the lead by letting him know Pamela had told me about their affair. Todd eased back a little as I told him the reason we were here is I wanted to watch him make love to my wife...no actually I wanted to watch him fuck Pamela, my wife.

I was telling Todd that he had been the subject of several fantasies and that I was turned on by the thought of Pamela being a naughty hot wife when Pamela joined us. As my wife slowly passed by Todd he ran his hand up her thigh and told me he had been fantasizing about Pamela for some time now too. My wife stopped and held out her little hand revealing her tiny pink panties. As she sat next to me Pamela made no attempt to cover her naked pussy as she leaned forward and quietly told us we were together to have fun and she intended to have a lot. My wife's thighs were parted slightly as my finger lightly touched her; she shivered looking up into the waiter's eyes. Pamela leaned back on the sofa, her blouse falling apart just about revealing her supple breasts, her thighs slightly spread with my hand caressing her pussy. After leaving the drinks on the table the waiter smiled and slowly turned and walked away. Todd was looking directly into my wife's beautiful pussy as I continued stroking her wet box.

The music had started and my wife asked Todd if he would like to dance. Todd took Pamela by the hand and led her down the stairs to the dance floor below. The music was soft and slow as Pamela melted into Todd's arms, his hands resting at the top of her fine ass and hers resting around his neck. As they danced they began kissing, no attempt to be discrete by either of them, their hands began seeking other body parts. By the end of the second dance Todd was openly pressing my wife to him as they kissed, his hands cupping and fondling my wife's ass. My cock was hard as Pamela looked up at me, smiled, and then began kissing Todd again. Three songs later they returned to our sofa, this time Todd falling in alongside my wife who slid onto the sofa next to me. Pamela began kissing me and rubbing my cock as she asked me if I was having as good as time as she was. When I told her I was having a great time she told me to move to the loveseat across from them and watch.

Taking a seat across from Todd and my wife I found myself watching them as they embraced. My wife's breasts were completely in view as her blouse was all but off her shoulders. Todd's hands were playing with one tit and then the other as they kissed. I sat with my cock in my hand through my pants watching my slutty wife and my friend. Pamela was groping Todd's cock through his pants, her hands trying to get to his zipper. About this time I noticed the waiter and another gentleman who was wearing as suit. Todd and my wife sensed a change and stopped what their mutual fondling, trying to straighten as best as possible. The suit spoke first and introduced himself as the manager; he went on to explain that although he would love to join in the action he could not allow the public display to continue. Pamela let her blouse fall open, her right breast clearly in view as she sat sideways before she asked what was going to happen next. The suit said the bar tab was on the house but we would have to relocate our party elsewhere as he took in my wife's half naked body.

We gathered our things, drank the last of our last drinks and bid our hosts a good evening. As we walked through the lounge Pamela was in the middle, her breasts nearly exposed, my hand around her waist and Todd's hand resting on her ass. Several heads turned as we exited the bar into the chilly night air. We stopped for a minute outside the lounge looking at each other before Pamela suggested that Todd come back to our place for another drink, we could pick his car up in the morning. Reaching our car in the parking lot I unlocked the doors, opening the back door and watching my wife slide in followed by Todd before closing the door behind them. By the time I got in and started the car they were locked together as my friend's hands caressed my wife's exposed breasts. Driving down the interstate I had a good view of my wife's long tanned legs spread enough to allow Todd to finger her pussy as they kissed. My cock was straining my pants watching his fingers slide in and out of my wife's very wet pussy; she was squirming on his hand as he continued finger fucking her. They continued their heavy petting and kissing for the twenty minutes it took to reach our home.

12