Pam is Taken

Story Info
She comes home to surprise from hubby.
2.3k words
3.98
204.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. Don't forget to vote and send me an email!

* * * * *

Mondays were never much fun, until Gary moved into the building. I had been with the company for six years and that was the first time that I'd been nervous at work. All these feelings came alive when I met him.

I'd been married to Steve for nearly twenty years. Yes, I know what you're thinking but there was nothing to tell Steve. I had never talked to this man, Gary, before, but I wanted that to change.

Steve was a kinky man and for the past few years he had loved talking about kinky things. At first, I was upset and confused. Did he not love me? Then over time I noticed a theme that Steve always talked about me with other men. That is when I really warmed up to the idea.

When Steve started talking about other men, I thought he wanted to be with another woman. So my self-esteem took a hit. Over time, Steve never once talked about another woman. Finally, one night I went with it. I started talking about being a famous actress and having to do a love scene. Only in this shoot, my co-star "accidentally" slipped into me. How I had forgotten to wear my thong panties for that scene and, in front of all these people, my famous actor actually did me!

What can I tell you about myself other than that I was your typical conservative middle age woman that never really had any wild times as I was always a good girl. Sure, I'd had my fantasies, but never lived one out. That day, I dressed for myself and had on my CFM Victoria secret ribbed knit dress. Shoes, oh my! I had the perfect heels for that dress. Just loved how it fitted me, smooth and tight like a glove. Steve, on the other hand, wore his usual jeans and tee shirt to work.

One day, this man asked me a question in the parking lot. I knew who he was, all the girls did. And he started to talk with me. Then, he asked me to go into his office! I didn't say a thing, I just went with him! Next think I knew, we were in his office. He offered me some coffee or something. There I was in his office, this man, this very attractive man who had this air about him. He was strong, confident, and was checking me out. All those feelings raced through my mind and body. I was nervous, aroused, excited, scared, and aroused.(** aroused twice?) This man talked to me, was talking to me, and wanted to know more about me. I felt something that I had never felt before, I would do anything for this man and wanted him to take me! Whatever he asked I would do!

We talked for ten minutes or so and then he just said, "Lift up your skirt."

"Pardon me?" Had he just said that? He couldn't have.

He looked up at me and, with a firm, confident voice, he arrogantly repeated, "I told you to lift up your skirt."

Immediately my eyes went to the floor, and I whispered, "I'm a married woman." No one had ever spoken to me that way and no one had ever asked me to do something so naughty. I don't know why my hands went to my skirt and started to lift. I was in shock, but my body responded to him as my mind started to warm up and submit to him.

He didn't even look as I lifted up my skirt. So I lifted it even higher. Why wouldn't he look at me?

Finally he looked up at me, saying, "Come over here." He pushed his chair back, indicating that he wanted me between himself and the desk.

Slowly, I moved to him. Once I reached him, I leaned back against his desk. My skirt rose up a little more. Immediately, his eyes went to my legs. Bingo! I had his attention. What was I doing? I was in this man's office, leaning against his desk knowing full well that he wanted me, and would take me.

Gary reached out, his hands found my knees. His fingers felt strong, confident, and he didn't hold back. His hands moved up and down my thighs. I had to fight with myself. Part of me wanted to scream and part of me wanted to jump him.

My fingers clenched and dug into his desk. It was all I could do to hold back. I didn't know what to do. What was I doing? I should stop him, why couldn't I stop him?

He started to lift up my skirt. Slowly he exposed my legs to him. I loved watching him expose my legs. The look he had was just that, I was his gift and he enjoyed taking his time.

The Jones dress that I was wearing was pretty short, as I was reminded when I looked down and could see myself. Gary had a big smile on his face, he could see me, and I just hoped he didn't notice my scent. My body was on fire with lust! He was staring at my pussy. I wanted to feel his face on me! If only I could get my fingers to move, I would rip a hole in the crotch of my pantyhose so that he could taste me! I wanted him to taste me.

What was I doing? This man was looking at me. How could I allow that? I was married after all. Why was I doing it? I had to stop or he would take me. Oh, but I wanted him to take me!

"You're a beautiful woman and I see that you're all woman." He reached up and felt my breasts. He took and touched me just as he wanted as he pushed me back on the desk. My legs were now dangling between him.(** eh?? between him and...) Gary's fingers worked back down to my inner thighs. He placed me legs on his chair, and enjoyed the view. This man looked so confident and sexy between my legs.

His fingers teased me, lightly moving up and down my thighs. A smirk came on his face. I was sure the crotch of my hose displayed to him my arousal. I'd never done anything like this before, nor had any man ever tried to. It never occurred to me to ask him to stop; I didn't want him to stop. How, how could I want this?

Except for my doctor, it had been twenty years since any man other than Steve had seen me nude. I couldn't even remember the last time a man had looked at my body. Now, I was in this man's office, this man who had taken control of me. All I wanted to do was submit to this stud.

Next, Gary shocked me. He reached up; his fingers dug into the crotch of my pantyhose and ripped a hole. Without asking or saying a thing, I felt his fingers touch my lips, my wet lips. First, one finger entered me, then a second. Deep, his two fingers penetrated my most private, personal womanhood. He felt good. I'd never felt so dominated before, with no resistance, and no bonds. Gary owned me and I just fully submitted. I knew it, and more importantly, he knew it.

Just as fast as he touched me, he withdrew his fingers. My eyes were glued on him. I watched as he moved his fingers to my lips. I tasted myself, so delicate. What was this man making me do? I had never! Then he did it again, only that time he pushed three fingers into me. I felt a little stretched by him.

Oh wow! the flood gates opened. He pushed hard and fast, started to fuck me hard with his fingers. Then he tasted me. Gary looked so sexy and manly as he tasted me on his fingers. Never before did I watch a man, lick his fingers of me. I loved it! It was so erotic! This man tasted me, on his fingers!

Gary stood up before me. What was he going to do? He was going to take me; more importantly, I wanted him to take me. He unzipped his pants, taking his time. He didn't rush the moment, nor did he push. Never before had I experienced anything so erotic, so kinky.

I watched this man harden right before me. Gary's cock grew and grew until it was impressively hard. He moved closer until I felt him touch me. That was it, as I felt his hard cock on my thigh.

"Oh," I purred.

He lined himself up and then I felt him his cock against my lips, which offered no resistance. Oh my, he felt good. He filled me, as I stretched to accommodate him. Slowly, Gary worked his hard cock deep in until he was all the way into me. He fitted like a glove! He was not massive, he just fit very comfortably in me; giving me what I needed.

"Tell me what you want."

"Ah."

"No, tell me what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me." Had I just said that? Was that what I wanted? I was a married woman. What was I doing?

"No, tell me."

"I need you to fuck me!" Had I just said that? What was I doing? Oh, he felt hot! This man had brought me to his office, and had done with me what he wanted. I let him, I wanted him, and I loved it.

This hunk of a man pushed me back on his desk and, oh boy, it felt better. His cock was so hard and pushed hard against me, I really felt him against my pussy walls. I don't know how to describe it other then I felt him, it felt different, how he felt as he pushed himself into me, deep into me, and then pull out. How hard the tip pushed into my flesh.

"Are you going to tell him that I fucked you?"

"Shut up and just fuck me!"

"You know that I'm going to cum in your tender soft pussy, don't you?"

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard!' Where was that coming from? I had never said that to any man before.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to fuck you at your desk."

"Don't talk that way to me." No man had ever talked so nasty to me. I loved it and wanted more. More importantly, I wanted more of him. I loved the way he talked to me, looked at me, and fucked me! There was no way that I could ever say no to him when he told me he was going to fuck me.

He really started to give it to me, pushing, and grinding into me. He had me, knew it, and I knew it.

"You're going to come to my office tomorrow?"

"No, I'm going to cum in you tomorrow."

"What if I say no?"

"You won't, you're enjoying this too much! No one has ever talked to you this way, no one has ever done this to you, no one has ever given you so much, and no one has ever made you feel like a wanted woman before!"

Oh my, he was right.

"Tell me what you want!" He demanded.

"I want it, fuck me hard, stud!" Oh, I was so close. "Come on, don't let me down." If he only knew how much pleasure he gave me. That really pushed him hard. And I mean hard. I'd never gotten it that hard for that long by one man.

I wanted to cum on this man's cock, this stud of a man, dammit, I was close, and I wanted more. I never came with a man in me. This is the first man to cum in me in the past 20 years. Tonight, he was going to have me cum on his cock! "That's it, give it to me! I want to feel you cum in me, please cum in me!"

I felt it, there it was, oh, the release! I was cumming with him in me, my pussy tightly wrapped around his cock! Gary thrust one last time, his cock swelled as he started to cum in me. Oh wow! I love watching a man cum. I looked at him and watched. I fought to keep my eyes open, feeling him and my body cumming.

After some time we both came back to earth. Gary's cock became soft and left my pussy. However, he did leave his cum in me. Oh god, I just had this man.

* * * * *

End for now:

Thanks for editing help Luke!

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!