Pam Pays The Price

Story Info
He teaches his wife it's not nice to tease his friend.
5.9k words
4.44
212.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all actually started several years ago. Just a few years after Pam and I got married. I started to notice a certain tension between my best friend Todd and my wife Pam. Nothing serious, but something. I could just tell that they were attracted to each other. It all started out slowly. The way they would joke around each other. Little sideways looks across the room. Things like that. The longer things went on the more noticeable the signs became. Some of the clothes she bought were more revealing than her normal clothes. I noticed that she would make a point of wearing them if she knew he was going to be over. She was never much wearing dresses or skirts unless we were going out clubbing. However, if she knew he was coming over, she would be more prone to wear a dress or skirt. Along with lower cut tops. When the weather was nice she liked to wear a sundress. When we were all outside it was nice enough, but when we would come inside, every time she would pass a window or the TV, we could see right through it.

As time passed I started to notice that in a strange way I was enjoying watching they way they acted around each other. The looks, the innocent touches here and there. Every now and then they would pass each other in a doorway. Todd seemed to press against her, rubbing across her ass as they passed. If he was around her long enough, I could see her becoming more agitated as time passed. Then after he was gone, and we were alone, she was unusually amorous. Actually some of the best sex we had was shortly after he had left. Hell, she was always good, if having him hang around put her in over drive; he could come over when ever he wanted.

For months this went on. The longer things went on the more interesting the show got. It even got so she would just happen to spread her legs a little while wearing a skirt while sitting across from him. Sometimes I would find ways to them alone in the back yard, and go inside I would check out a window to see what, if anything, was going on. A few of those times, I spotted her lying down on a bench, or on the ground. I could see them talking to each other. Slowly her knees would lift as she was talking to him. Of course he was in a perfect position to look up her sundress as she bent legs. I could see him talking to her, but looking under her dress. She would get a big smile on her face while she was trying to talk. Once a week or so he would be over in the evening to watch movies with us. I loved to watch her pass between the TV and us. She always seemed to be wearing a nightgown that hid almost nothing when the glow of the screen passed through it.

After what must have been a year or more, I realized that things were going as far as they would. Teasing and little flashing here and there, but that was all. No mater how many opportunities I gave them neither one of them would pursue things any further. I even tried to leave them alone at the house, saying I needed to run out for stuff. Every time I tried, either he would say he had to head home anyhow, or decide to come with. Nothing I did would get them to cross that line.

I found myself finding all sorts of excuses to have him come over and spend time with us just to watch the show and get some wild action after he left. I played this game for a couple of years. I discovered that I wanted to see more. I was fantasizing about her giving him a blowjob, or watching him fucking her. No matter how much I left them alone, nothing more ever happened. It was clear that if I were to see them do anything more, it was up to me to make it happen.

I wanted to see them together so bad. I had to do something. I was afraid to talk to either of them about it. That might give either one of them a way to get out of it. I needed to get them together without blowing the whole deal. She loved to drink and the more she drank the more playful and the less careful she became. All I needed was the right opportunity to put everything together.

That next spring, opportunity knocked. Todd needed to have some work done at his place and needed a place to stay for a week or so while the work was being done. Plenty of time, and I was going to make sure to take full advantage of it.

Friday morning the workers showed up as Todd was heading off to work. He had his bags packed and in his car. That evening, just before dinnertime, he was knocking at our door, with his travel bag in hand. My wife let him in, and I greeted him with a beer in my hand. She had a wonderful dinner already on the table when he showed up. We took his bags into the guestroom, and sat down for dinner. Of course if things went as I planned the only thing going into the guestroom for the weekend anyhow, was going to be his bags. I made sure there was nothing anyone would need to run out for before he showed up. We had plenty of food, plenty of drinks, and several movies. Of course most of which were porn.

By six-thirty diner was over, dishes were done, and we all were sitting in the livingroom talking and drinking. By seven we were all beginning to feel pretty good already. The first movie finished around eight. Pam excused herself to get more comfortable. Todd went to the bathroom, so I decided to slip in porn, before they return.

When Pam returned I was very pleased. She had changed into a nightgown. Nothing too suggestive, but shorter than usual. The only thing suggestive was the neckline. It was much lower cut than her normal nightgown. She left it unbuttoned so it was open way below her breasts and loose enough to show a lot more than just cleavage. There were several empty bottles sitting around. So, Pam decided to pick up a little and bring fresh beers for everyone. I noticed that when she bent over, the top of her nightgown dropped far enough away that I could see whole breast nipple and all. Todd was enjoying the same view I was. Every chance he got. As Pam left the room, I noticed Todd watching her ass.

Pam returned, and I hit play. We liked having fun with watching porn. It's not that we had sex, but liked to make fun of the movie. Comments about how fake things were, and what bad actors the people were. As the movie played, and we drank, things started getting more and more quiet. I finished my beer and got up to get another one. As I started to return from the kitchen, I glanced through the door, into the livingroom; Pam was staring at Todd, or rather Todd's crotch. Todd was rubbing his crotch. He was watching the movie, for the most part. But he was checking out Pam as well. Well, her tits anyhow. Pam's nipples were clearly visible through her nightgown, even from where I stood. Her eyes traveled from the TV to his crotch, trying not to be too obvious about watching him stroking himself. As she watch she started to lick her lips, and gently bit her lip. The liquor was already kicking in. I knew that at any moment, she would probably start to play with herself. That is, if she thought she would get away with it.

The floor creaked, and Todd's hand snapped from his crotch. I thought it was time for me to return anyhow. I made sure to bring fresh beers for everyone. We all sat watching and drinking in silence. I'd sneak a peek now and then, whenever I could. Sometimes Todd would be holding himself, and sometimes I would catch sight of her trying not to be seen touching herself.

Todd got up, and headed to the bathroom, trying to hide the large bulge in his pants. As soon as he was out of sight, I looked over to Pam. I told her she looked agitated. She said it just seemed warm to her. I told her I thought it was something more. She took another big drink of beer, and said I was being silly. I asked her. "If I'm being so silly, why are your nipples so big?"

Just about then Todd walked back into the room. He asked, "What about big nipples?" I told him that Pam must be excited since her nipples looked so big. She snapped at me to stop being so ridiculous.

I asked Todd if he thought her nipples looked bigger than usual. He replied, "They are sticking out there nicely."

Pam shifted, folding her arms across her tits. Saying, "I don't know which of the two of you is worse." "Now lets just finish watching the movie."

The movie finished without much more teasing. I got up to slip in another one. Pam got up and said she needed to lie down for a few. I was concerned that maybe I had pushed too many beers her way. I told her ok, and hoped she was feeling all right. She told me she was fine, but she just needed to lay down for a bit.

Todd and I watched another porn, making a few jokes and comments here and there, mostly in silence. I think we both had other things on our minds. I knew what was on my mind, but wondered what was on his.

About half way through the movie, I needed to take a leak. As I passed our bedroom, I peeked in on Pam. She was lying there sound asleep. She looked good too. The way her nightgown had ridden up, I could tell she had been playing with herself. Just about all of her pussy was still exposed. My eyes scanned up and one of her tits was out of the top of her gown. It looked pretty obvious that she had fallen asleep masturbating. I listened closely, and could tell she was actually deep asleep.

I went on to the bathroom, and took care of business.

When I returned I decided it was time to get things going. I turned to him and said, "doesn't Pam have some nice tits?" He seemed a bit flustered by the question, but finally admitted that he had been checking her out, but assured that was all he had done. I told him not to worry about it. I knew nothing was going on, and if roles were reversed, I sure would be checking her out myself. I admitted that I wasn't sure if all I would be able to do enjoy the view. His face turned a little red. "I'm surprised that you've been able to go this long without getting a better feel than you have." Damn, his eyes get big.

"You know I would never do anything like that."

"Don't worry. It's just that I'm not blind. And you haven't done anything wrong." I paused and added, "Would you like to?"

"What are you talking about?"

I asked him if he had the chance would he like to fuck Pam. I don't think he quite knew how to answer that one. He just sat there silently.

Finally I told him to just tell me. "After all, I've watched you two for the past couple of years. Sneaking looks and touches between each other. Hell you two have seen just about all there to see of each other." "I think you've rubbed up against her ass almost as much than I have." He just hung his head a bit, and muttered "what do you think?"

I just chuckled and asked. "So you want to fuck Pam?"

He asked me if I was serious.

I chuckled again, took another drink, turned to him and told him to follow me.

He followed me in silence towards our bedroom. I stood at the door and listened carefully again. She was still fast asleep.

I backed out into the hall. I told Todd to go have a look at her. He stared at her intently. I could see his eyes travel up and down her body several times. After a few seconds of staring at her, I saw him rubbing his crotch, squeezing and rubbing his cock as he studied her. He strained to get a better look between her legs at her pussy, then started to back out of the room.

I led him down the hall to have a little talk with him. "How many years have we known each other? You and I both know if it had been anyone other than me, you would have tried to get in Pam's pants at our Wedding even. The only thing that has kept you from trying to jump her is that she married me. I'm taking that excuse away from you now." I told him I wanted him to go in and get into bed with her. "Climb into bed and see how far you can get with her. I don't feel like waiting any longer for one of you two to decide to do something."

He stared at me, and asked if I were joking. I led him down hall a bit and told him I wasn't. I told him I had know for a long time that they had been checking each other out, and I thought it was past time to take things farther.

He asked me just how far he should push things. "I don't want you or her pissed at me." Then added, "You really think she'll go along with this?"

"As far as I'm concerned, she has nothing to say about it at this time." I stated. "I've watched her exposing herself to you for all this time. Now it is time to make good on it." I continued, "Just get into bed with her, and start by getting her nipple. If you get the chance, start sucking it, she loves that. Suck them good and hard. Then just go from there." I told him if he got to the point that he was sucking her nipple, that unless I told him to stop, to just keep going, no matter what she said. "For now it's not up to her to decide. If you are to stop, I will tell you."

He asked if I were sure about it. I assured him I was more than sure about it. I needed it. "I love her a lot, but I really want to watch her get fucked by another guy, and I can't think of anyone else I'd want to watch fuck her for the first time."

Slowly he walked towards our bedroom door. He looked at me once more, and I prompted him to get in there. I was right behind him all the way.

I stood at the door, and watched him ease his way around our bed. He just stood there looking at me. I motioned to him, to pull his cock out before getting into our bed. His hands trembled as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He stopped for a moment, staring down at my sleeping wife, his cock hard and straight. I motioned for him to hurry up, before she woke up. I didn't know how long it would take her to sense we were there. Slowly and gently he eased his way into our bed next to my wife.

As he lay down, she began to stir. She rolled towards her back, and then relaxed once more. When she moved, her gown slid up her legs slightly, exposing her entire pussy. At the same time, her other breast slipped from the top of her gown.

He eased closer to her, reaching out and gently placing his hand on her breast, slipping her nipple between two of his fingers. As his fingers closed on her nipple, she finished rolling over to her back, taking in a deep breath. She softly moaned as he began to rub her nipple between his fingers.

Encouraged, he pressed on. He leaned over; he released her nipple from his fingers, and wrapped his lips around her swollen nipple. He then reached down and slid hid hand between her legs. I could tell from the angle of his hand, that he was going right for her hole. She automatically spread her legs. I could tell he was sliding his fingers into her pussy already.

As he slid his fingers deep into her pussy, I saw her reach out to grab his cock. As her fingers wrapped around his stiff cock, her eyes shot open.

She looked at Todd and asked, "What the hell are you doing?" Her hand was still wrapped around his cock. Her eyes shot around the room. A look near panic filled her eyes as she looked at me watching from the doorway. "What is going on here?"

I walked over by the bed, and knelt down to whisper into her ear. "It's not nice to tease. For a long time now, you have been taunting Todd. Doing what you could to show him what he could have had, and what he wasn't going to get." I pulled away so I wasn't whispering in her ear any longer. "Now you get to pay the price for being a cock tease. Enough of making the guy believe he could look, but not touch." I stood up, and looked down at her. "It is time for Todd to do a lot more than just touch. And I'm here to make sure you let him take as much as he wants of what ever he wants." She was looking at me, but I was watching her hand slowly begin to stroke his cock. As her hand slid up and down his shaft, his cock grew thick and hard. After a minute or so she looked up playfully at me. "Yes Sir, I know I've been bad. I'll do as you say." I knew things would go fine now. She laid back and started to relax and let herself enjoy being with him.

She started to pay more attention to Todd. His hand was still between her legs. Obviously his fingers were still deep inside her hole. I was willing to bet she was probably wetter then ever by now. He leaned over again and started to suck on her nipple once again.

As Todd slid his fingers deeper into her pussy, she slowly spread her legs open, offering him easier access inside her. She placed her hand on the back of his head, holding him close as he suckled her hard. The harder he sucked her nipple, the deeper she breathed, and the louder she moaned.

Her legs were spread wide as she lifted her knees and began to lift her hips from the bed.

I moved around to the foot of the bed to see what he was doing to her pussy. I grabbed myself as I saw three of his fingers plunged deep inside her. Her pussy and his hand shined with her wetness. Her hips thrust up and down as she began to cum. He was finger fucking her deep and hard. After several seconds of thrusting and groaning she started to settle down. Slowly he pulled his drenched fingers from her pussy.

He helped her sit up, and lifted her nightgown off her. Then let her lie back down naked. He worked his way around, took her by the thighs, lifted her legs and lowered his head down between her thighs. As his tongue parted her pussy lips, and he wrapped his lips around her clit she moaned out loudly. Then she squealed out as he sucked down on her already excited clit.

Her fingers dug into the sheets as he sucked and licked her pussy. She looked over to me. Then down to see me with my hand inside my pants rubbing myself as I watched pleasing my friend. Pam licked and bit at her lips as she watched me play with myself. She motioned to me to pull my cock out and slide it into her mouth, but I shook my head no.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, that she was going to fuck him one on one, and that I just wanted to watch for now. She looked puzzled. So I told her, "Just deal with it. That is the price you pay for being a bad girl."

I decided to unzip my pants and pull out my hard cock just to let her know I was enjoying the show.

She watched me play with my cock. A few seconds later her hips came up off the bed once more. Todd sucked her clit hard and deep as she bucked and squealed as she came once more.

When she finally settled down, Todd lifted his head from her pussy. His face covered with her wetness. He sat back to catch his breath for a moment. Then Todd got up saying, "I need to get another beer."

When he left the room, Pam looked at me worried. She asked why I was doing this. I told her about how I had watched the two of them and the way they had been teasing each other for the past couple of years. I told her a blind man could have seen the way she changed when he was around. Did she think I wouldn't notice her flashing him the way she did "You've been flashing your body at him for almost two years now. Hell, I've seen him rubbing up on you every chance he gets."

She started to protest about the flirting that I had witnessed for so long. I placed a finger over her lips to quiet her. "Don't deny it, and don't feel bad about it. If it had bothered me at all I would have put a stop to it a long time ago."

"You're not mad?" she asked

"You have no idea how not mad I am about it" Then I went on to explain how it tickled me to watch them. "Even how when the two of you would pass through a doorway. The way Todd would just happen to rub his cock across your ass." Her faced turn deep red at that one.

"All this time and you never said a word?"

"Nope. I just finally got tired of waiting. Since it was obvious that neither one of you was going to do anything about it. I just figured if anything was going to come of it, I was going to have to make it happen" Then I let her know. "Now you're going to take everything he has to give you, and you have nothing to say about it."

She looked at me with concern, then started to smile. I told her if she really wanted I would stop things, but I really would like to watch her finish. She said, "I can't believe I've gone this far already." She said she would go as far as she could for me. I told her that was all I could ask for now. Just let things progress, and if it got too uncomfortable she could stop. She told me if it got too bad she would let me know, but she was feeling much better about it already. Then she added, "I just wonder if you're enjoying this just a little too much."

12