Pam Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

Patrick and Aiden found themselves thrashing around vainly, their quarry having vanished. They scanned about them a moment, then their voluptuous aquatic maiden erupted from the water behind them, wrapping arms around both their waists. 'Got you!' she laughed in renewed delight and before they could react she planted firm lips on theirs. 'Got you both. Happy Earth Day.' And she squeezed, so that both their naked bodies were tight against hers.

Pamela's whole body thrilled at the fact that she was sporting nude with the Riordan boys. It was as though years' worth of silly, hot schoolgirl fantasies were crystalising. Her own natural juices were running wild within her and her nipples were forged into lustful darts beneath the waterline at the touch of the guys' flesh on hers.

They floated for a moment, the guys' toes just finding the bottom of the pond. 'Look,' said Patrick, his breath having been stolen more by the kiss than the race. 'We can always just go back on shore, getting dressed and go home.'

'Yeah,' Pamela replied in a low tone, and she stroked both chests with her fingertips. Her fear was as rampant as her arousal, but she knew she was not going to turn back from her unexpected course. 'Or we can do the dressing and the going home later...' They were robbed of speech now that the moment came, so she supplied more words.

'Look,' she told them, 'you two mean more to me than you know. You were always cool with me, you showed me respect, never took advantage. You showed me the kind of guy I want to be with some day.' They stared at her mesmerised as she continued to tease their chests affectionately. 'Well I sure as hell couldn't choose one of you guys over the other if I had to. So I want you both. Now. Just this once.' The boys could hear each other's breath in the stillness, but they only looked on her. 'You always took care of me. Well today I want you to let me take care of you. Call it an Earth Day present.' She drew them both to her again and gave Aiden, then Patrick a moist, lingering, open-mouthed kiss, letting her tongue tantalise just a little between each guy's lips.

It was Aiden who finally voiced their joint relinquishing of control. 'Okay Pam. If that's what you want.'

Gently she clasped both their hands. 'Take me to the trees,' she told them. 'Out of this sun. I burn real easy.'

They carried her floating form through the still waters till her feet found the bottom, then all three waded slowly towards the shore. She felt an frisson of joy as their dripping, naked bodies emerged jointly into the golden April sunlight. As they reached waist-deep she looked down to see the heads of the boys' cocks bobbing stiff and ready above the surface. With a shudder in her belly akin to a foregone Christmas Eve, she let go their hands and took their thick shafts in her own, caressing both lovingly with her palms. The boys stalled in their progress to the shore, both gasping to have Pamela's hands all over their hard-resolved manhoods.

'See how good that feels?' she said, revelling now in her own wanton springtime decadence. 'We're out here to celebrate everything beautiful and natural and good in the world. And there's no one else I'd rather celebrate with. '

Pamela's environmentalism didn't seem dippy at all in those terms, both brothers decided. It made utter, utter sense. In that instant they made resolutions as solid as their cocks to be greener citizens of the world. And as she smiled at them both, they let her tenderly grip their hard maleness and lead them like tamed bears out of the water.

As she drew them up the slope and to the trees in the same cheeky grip, Pamela felt like a particularly fortunate Eve. Mother of the Human Race, I have given you Adam to be your husband. And look, here's his twin brother Dave. A serene erotic confidence had come upon her, as though she had been blessed with a chance to re-visit her dream. She took them into the cool shade of the oaks where the quilted picnic blanket lay and dumbly they let her turn them around and push their hard, wet bodies back against the trunk of the most massive oak in the glade. 'Leave everything to me,' she said softly.

Their own trunks were rather massive, she thought with mouth-watering ecstasy, as she dropped to her knees and ran her fingers up and down the Riordan boys' twin poles. 'Oh God,' she breathed, her hot breath flowing all over them, 'I'm such a lucky girl.' She flickered her tongue all the way up Patrick's shaft, down Aiden's, then reversed the move more slowly, loving their tense, gasping reactions. Then she encircled her grip around the bases of both cocks and took several turns enveloping each bullet-head in her soft mouth, relishing the sensation like taking whole ripe plums into her mouth, the juice already leaking onto her taste-buds through splits in the skin. Delicious.

She broke off, a spider's-web strand of saliva still linking her lips with Aiden's cock. She felt the need to explain as they stared ruddy-faced down at her, before she tried what she was about to. 'Sven taught me a lot, but I've been focusing on my studies all year, so I might be rusty. If you'll just bear with me...' She took Patrick's head in her mouth again, then widening her lips around him she dived, taking his thick shaft down into her throat. The gagging sensation came on her instantly and she backed right off. 'Woops,' she said, catching her breath. 'Try again...' This time she plunged, relaxed her oesophagus, took his demanding length right down and held herself there with a throatful of cock while he groaned, his body tight and rigid against the tree. She pulled off, let saliva spill freely, gazed at Patrick's astonished face before giving the exact same treatment to his brother.

Pamela heard Aiden groan aloud as she swallowed him up in her succulent throat. She held him even longer, crushing herself to his stomach so she could take him far down, delighted that the ability had not deserted her. She came off him with further translucent mess dripping everywhere like sap. Then she alternated some few more times between them, playing with her skill, seeing what new groans she cold rest from them by pumping herself up and down, constricting her throat, letting herself choke a little. They stroked her hair softly, but made no effort to hold her down. Renewed affection swept through her and releasing her oral hold on Aiden she slid her still-soaking body upwards over theirs to kiss both their tensed mouths.

Patrick and Aiden were overwhelmed by Pamela's lavish onslaught. So much sudden delirious pleasure from such an unexpected, forbidden source. They were hazy with affectionate lust for this girl and both moved in to kiss her further. Patrick ran his hands over her face and through her wet hair, Aiden's mouth descended on her pale neck from behind. 'Yeah, I like that, hedge me in,' she said, drawing them both to her before and behind. 'Makes me feel protected...'

Her breasts compressed themselves into Patrick's hard pectoral muscles; he could feel his cock pressed against her flat stomach, as he held her face and kissed her. One of her hands reached behind and pulled Aiden tight into her as he sucked gently on her neck. She became a soft, feminine buffer-zone between these two hard male bodies, the milk-white of her generously curvy flesh contrasting gorgeously with their tanned brawn. A Kimberly cookie, Aiden thought. Some distant Irish relative had mailed those to the Riordans at Christmas - brittle ginger nut slabs separated by a tight-whipped, springy marshmallow centre. They were a Kimberley cookie, he thought, and the thought was a bizarre additional turn-on. His hands slid freely over the hourglass curve of Pamela's hips, his cock pillowed tight between her buttocks.

Pamela surrendered herself some moments to two moist pairs of lips, two strongly tender pairs of exploring hands. She was so wet, so wet for them both. Then on a sudden instinct she eased them away with the lightest of touches. It was Aiden she turned to. 'I'd like you first. Sven broke my heart too, baby. Let's go to the blanket and do a little mending...'

He let her lead him over and lay him down, moisture still beading both their skin. Patrick watched in fascination from the tree, stroking his cock as his brother's delight unfolded. 'God I want this, I want you, so, so much...' Pamela whispered as she straddled her naked self over Aiden and drew his tightly-hinged prick up between her parted thighs. She could feel herself slick with need. Lovingly she fitted the quieter brother's ripe plum inside herself, returning his taut, expectant gaze with a burning glance of her own. Then she lowered herself slowly, achingly onto his long, thick column, descended to his balls, took him all up into herself.

'Oh God, oh God, Aiden, you're inside me, ohhh fuck...' She rested there for a moment to absorb the realisation, to absorb the sensation of this boy's thick maleness filling her pussy. Then she leaned into him, fingers to his chest, and began to slide up and down him, exploring his smooth hard surface with her wet inner flesh. 'Ohhh fuck baby,' she breathed, as their sexes moved together, 'that's so beautiful, don't you think it's beautiful?'

'Fuck yes, it's beautiful, you're beautiful,' was Aiden's aching response, his hands tracing patterns on her upper arms as she moved on him. She bent low, her suspended tits brushing his chest as she smoothly humped.

'You feel that?' She poured out sweet, breathy teasing into his ear like she had never imagined she could. 'You feel my tits on you, baby? You feel my pussy all slippery on your cock? You like me fucking you? You like it?'

'Ohhh yeah, yeah, I love it... You know I love it...' Aiden was enraptured, but he hardly dared thrust in return. Not into her.

'Fuck me back,' she whispered. 'Give it right back to me baby.' She squeezed her swollen fruit right against his chest as she continued to glide subtly up and down him. A hundred nights of lonely wanton fantasises flowed from her in words. 'Fuck me, Aiden. Billy's not here, he'll never know you're fucking his hot, naughty little sister, you're fucking her hot wet little pussy, her tight wet little cunt...'

It broke Aiden's restraint. He clapped his hands to her full thighs and thrust himself into her, proactively fucking at last, driving himself into the moist squelching heart of sweet Pam Shelton. She cried aloud at his sudden invasion and took it crouching for a few moments, leaning on his chest with one arm, kneading a breast with the other, as he ploughed into her. Then she pushed herself upwards in her seat on his loins so she could take him deeper, so she could ride him hard, her lovely breasts oscillating freely for his grateful gaze, her fingers crazy on her clitoris.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...' she was chanting to the hard, bouncing rhythm, as he gripped her ass-flesh tight and pumped. 'Oh God it's so good...so good...ssssooo ggggood...' Her body let go, released itself to orgasm. She juddered and quaked on him, flowing all over his thick shaft and his balls.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah,' he was concurring, 'so good...' Coming out of her own ecstasy she could tell from his voice that he was close too.

'No baby, no, don't come,' she said urgently, halting her bouncing motion. 'Save it up, I don't want you to come yet.' She knew why she was saying it, a crazy fantasy that she could hardly believe she might fulfil. He slowed at her instruction, slammed his brakes on against a strong reverse inclination. Only Pamela, only his desire to please her could have made him do it. She was climbing off him, drawing her tight channel from around his bulged erection, so that it slapped wetly onto his stomach. 'Stay hard,' was her panting instruction to him, like that would be a problem. 'Patrick, I want Patrick...'

But Patrick was already bearing down on her, his arousal rammed out in front of him in a great thick spike. 'Come and join us,' she said huskily, her hand already reaching out to touch his advancing cock. But he had a different game to play.

'No Pam,' he said with tender resolution, 'you come to me.' He reached out, took her hand and carefully hauled her off the quilt to her feet.

'Oh God, Pat...' she said in shaky awe, as he drew her away to the oak where she had recently pleasured both brothers.

He stared into her captivated eyes and pushed her up against the rough bark. 'Hop up, little girl.' He clapped his hands to her waist and lifted her into the air, so that she instinctively made to fold her legs around him. But he lifted her further, biceps straining, bore her all the way up to his face and pressed her hard into the oak, her thighs wrapping around his neck as he pressed his face into her dripping sex. She squealed and laughed in bewildered, fearful delight as his tongue lashed her clit and dived deep into her pussy. They were circus acrobats with an erotic twist. He was gripping her so securely, eating her out with such confidence and passion, that her excitement soared a second time. Then his hands slid up her body and he brought her partway down, suspending her above his bulging head. She stared into his eyes - full of amusement and desire and affection - and secured her legs around his lower back to ready herself. His cock was a hard spear of lust and he sank her halfway onto it before pushing her back against the trunk and ramming it the distance into her tight sheath.

Pamela screamed aloud into the still April air, her arms and legs all clinging desperately to Patrick's naked brawn as he impaled her. He pressed her back and ass into the oak and fucked her fiercely and rapidly, drawing out joyfully helpless yells similar to the first on each thrust.

'Ohhhh Pam, you bad baaad little girl...' he muttered, given up now to his thirst for her. Aiden stared on at the sight of his brother's strong back straining, his well-developed buttocks flexing tight, as he plunged his cock hard into the wildly moaning Pamela. Then Patrick relented in his strokes. 'I'm not hurting you, am I Pammy? Don't want to hurt you...'

'Fuck no. Not hurting me, so not hurting me,' she moaned, and he resumed with his original vigour. That beautiful body crushed against her, that cock doing such sterling work - she came again, body clamping to his, oozing freely all over Patrick's relentlessly invading beast. But even as the climax receded there was something else to which her dazed mind clung, as tightly as her heels clung to Patrick's muscled ass. Her wildest, scariest, most absurd fantasy. If all else could be fulfilled, so could that.

'Don't you come either,' she moaned weakly in Patrick's ear, though he continued to pound. 'Please don't come, baby. Take me to the rug. To the rug...'

Patrick slowed once more in his searching thrusts. 'Whatever you say, Pam...' He backed from the tree and carried her, still spiked on his dick, to the picnic-strewn quilt. There he laid her down, himself on top, immediately launching into smooth, fast missionary strokes. Aiden was suddenly there, gripping one of her hands and stroking her hair as she got pumped.

'Baby, baby, no, that's not what I meant!' And loath thought she was to interrupt the intense fuck that was being flung into her, she put her hands to his chest and eased him away till he reluctantly withdrew. 'Sorry baby, but I want Aiden to...'

Then Patrick's brother was all over her - drawing her up, kissing her fervently and massaging her tits like he'd laid claim the first ripe peaches of the season. He was turning her about, putting her on her hands and knees, and she was so clit-throbbingly aroused by his boldness that she let him. 'God, you guys!' she exclaimed. 'Once you get going, you... Ffffuck!!!' Aiden had surged into her from behind, his loins whacking hard into her cushioning ass as he crammed her pussy full once more. And now Patrick was kneeling in front of her, guiding his cock into her mouth, her own sweet juices now smeared all over it. How could she refuse just a delicious treat? She absorbed Aiden's rear hammering gladly, sucked on Patrick with relish, lapped up the attention lavished on her by their cocks. But before either could climax she emptied her mouth and wrested back control.

'Oh God, oh God I love it, fucking love it, but wait, stop...' Both were perplexed as to what she wanted. She knew neither would ever suggest it, so she did.

'Both of you,' she panted, sliding herself off Aiden's pole and scrambling around clumsily to face both brothers. 'I want both of you. Properly inside me. Together.' They both stared at her in dawning comprehension. 'Pat,' she pursued, and she was already guiding him onto his back as she spoke, 'I want to sit on you. And Aiden...' She crawled around to face the milder of the two. 'I want you to... Would you...?' She stared at him plaintively. 'Please? I'd so love it...'

Aiden stared at her in wondrous disbelief. He checked with Patrick, who was equal in astonishment. 'But...' he stumbled, 'but I don't want... Neither of us want...'

'No, Pam,' Patrick affirmed. 'We don't want to do anything that'll hurt you.'

'Guys!' she cried, laying a hand on both of them. 'I know you'd never hurt me. And look...' She reached a hand into the picnic hamper and for the second time that afternoon dipped her fingers into the butter container, scooping out a lump of semi-liquefied gold. 'This'll help.' She was so fucking horny now she no longer cared what she did. It was like she had burst from her cocoon, a different, crazily sexual girl.

The oozing butter she smoothed all along Aiden's rigid length, while he stared at her applying hand. Then she returned to the hamper and retrieved another melting nugget, crawling around so Aiden could see what she did next. Could clearly see how she spread her full cheeks and plunged two buttered fingers right into her anus to prepare herself. She stared over her shoulder at him beseechingly as she thickly coated the entrance to her rectal passage. Then she withdrew her fingers and sucked them clear of the last buttery traces. She could hear Patrick's astounded laughter at her performance.

'Ready as I'll ever be,' she told Aiden with an alluring meekness, but the tremble in her voice betrayed her fear. She could see the sudden readiness in his eyes to say nothing of his bolt-upright cock, and everything about her seemed to swell with anticipation. Later she would scarcely believe her own boldness.

'You first,' she told Patrick, and his tree-side ardour was replaced with a supreme gentleness as he took her astride him and lowered her pussy down onto his expansive prick.

'There,' he soothed, drawing her to him and enfolding her securely in his arms. 'We won't break you.' She kissed his forehead, enjoyed the sensation of him inside her for a moment, then focused on the hands that were being placed from above on the small of her back, the second male body kneeling behind her, readying itself.

Aiden had never fucked a girl's ass, and never fucked a girl in such close proximity to any other guy, let alone his brother. And now he knelt between Patrick's spread legs, about to enter sweet Pamela anally, his brother's dick already stretching her pussy just inches away. In other circumstances he might not have managed it, but such was the sexual alchemy this girl had created on a spring afternoon, he found himself equal to the task. Watching his own progress in awe, he guided his slick spearhead between the twin moons of her ass, till it pressed against her anus. 'You sure you want this?' he asked, and when she moaned in the affirmative, he applied enough weight to pop inside her tight, buttered entrance.

'Ohhh God...' Pamela's whimper stopped him, but she was then insistent. 'No, don't stop, I want it - I want it...'

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers