Pamela's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

On the couch Morena had hold of Denis's thick cock, sucking on it, teasing it. He looked like he was fighting to hold on.

Pamela was still lying there, spread. My cum was running from her pussy. She reached a hand down, felt it, then to my amazement, smeared it around her mound, clit and lips; she was still on a female orgasmic plateau I think no man could ever attain.

Her moans were louder as well. Antonio was still on the arm of the couch beside her, jerking.

She looked up, saw him. She gazed at me, wearing a languid, easy smile. I was getting a buzz from her high as well.

I nodded; that's all it took. Pamela reached up, got hold of Antonio's shaft. He took his hands off, put his head back, sucked in a lot of air.

Pam pumped his cock, hand right at the bottom of his shaft so she could massage his balls, too. He didn't last long, breathing heavy, then thrusting his hips forward. His cum shot over Pamela's tits, catching her neck and arms. She teased her clit with her free hand, bringing herself to another small orgasm.

"Oh, wow," Cathy said into my ear. You know, she wants it all. . .Let her. . ." She nibbled my neck.

Sally still had my cock in her mouth, my fingers in her pussy. She turned round, keeping my dick between her lips, pushing her pussy and ass towards me. I had a bit of a devilish moment, poked my index finger into her ass while my middle finger slipped into her cunt again. Her tightest hole resisted, then gave gently. She let out the most carnal moan of arousal. It made my cock twitch. I realised I was going to get another full erection.

I looked up at Pamela, buzzing on her sexual high. Morena, next to her, the nude amazon, legs lolling apart, lovely big hairy pussy still highly aroused, dark hair matted around her swollen lips and raw, red gash. Alex beside Morena, his oversize dick slowly being wanked as he gazed at the two girls.

Denis stepped over Morena and Alex's legs. His shorts were off completely, thick cock clamped in his fist. He crouched, brought his shiny, bulbous cockhead up to Pamela's face.

She glanced at me, saw Sally sucking avidly on my dick. I caught her eye, edged a little smile.

She took it as a green light, let Denis put his dick in her mouth .Her her hands ran up over his toned torso and chest, pushing up his T-shirt, her moans increasing with his thrusting.

Then Sally sat up, sunk her tight little pierced cunt down on my dick almost without warning. The hot, silken wet feeling brought my new erection right up to penetration hardnes and I felt her shudder as my dick throbbed bigger.

She was facing the couch. I looked round, saw Pam watching Denis's cock with big lustful eyes, her tits shaking as she wanked it fast, right up at her mouth.

Then Alex moved into my line of sight, obscuring the view. His bare ass was towards Sally and I, lowering towards the couch. It meant only one thing – that he was offering his huge cock to my girlfriend.

Now, Pamela insisted she'd had only one lover before me, and even after seeing that vid – in fact it confirmed it as far as I was concerned – I believed she meant what she said – no penetration other than her ex and me.

Now, here was Alex, the boy who'd filmed and been blown by her two years ago, angling that prodigious meat of his down towards her open, juiced pussy.

I wanted to see. I needed to see what she would do.

So I moved the hot little Sally, positioned her doggy, edged to the side. Cathy stood by me as I Stuck my dick up Sally again, the milf rubbing at her protruding clit, quite far gone – she kept turning my head, pushing that sweet-smelling and tasting cunt onto my face.

I loved it, but my intense interest was with my hitherto reserved girlfriend on the couch with the two boys of the entertainment staff. And someone else. No, two came into view – Neal and Juanjo, each standing in front of Morena, jerking, watching Pamela with Denis.

Denis gasped, shouted in Italian. His cock jumped in Pamela's hand, spurted cum onto her mouth and cheeks, falling to her tits like Antonio's. She gasped her own pleasure.

Alex, kneeling now, fingered her pussy. She almost looked startled at his touch, having been lost in her fellatio, but her lust soon overcame reticence and she bucked her hips. His fingers splashed juice out. He brought his massive cock up to her clit, thwacked the shiny head on her most sensitive spot.

She half-glanced at me, but her eyes were hooded. She groaned and moaned and breathed in a desperate voice, "Yes, yes. . .please. . ."

Alex removed his fingers, pushed that big head in. Pamela just about howled with desire. She arched her back right off the couch, her pussy stretching to accommodate his shaft. The juices were gushing from her, along with the rest of my own cum; it didn't look like Alex was particularly bothered right then; Pamela was locked in a state of multiple orgasm.

Antonio's and Denis's cum was running off her face, her tits speckled with it.

I stopped pumping Sally to watch; she looked on avidly too, wiggling on my cock.

Alex gave a few gentle strokes making sure Pamela wasn't uncomfortable – she'd taken about all he had, just a couple inches still out.

He speeded up, his thick shaft glistening on every stroke. Pamela howled, spoke in unintelligible whispers of pleasure.

Neal suddenly was right up at her, wanking furiously. He started to shoot, splashing her juddering tits. Pam rubbed the cum all over them, bucking against Alex again.

Cathy said beside me, "Oh, yes. . She's living her fantasies. . .Isn't it wonderful?"

Well, it was, and it wasn't. To tell the truth I felt a bit detached; highly aroused but experiencing that kind of 'wow' factor. One thing I made sure of was that the whole experience was being burned onto my mental hard-drive; precisely so I could commit it to 'paper' one day, such as now.

I fucked Sally slowly, then decided to match Alex's rhythms. Cathy buckled and came on her fingers, dousing them, then fed them to me.

I tasted her lovely juices as Juanjo took Neal's place beside Pamela. He nudged Alex and I think he wanted to fuck her as well but Rosa put paid to that. She squeezed up behind him delightfully nude, her box still wet with juice, conal nipples still hard atop her lovely pear-sized tits.

She reached round Juanjo and took his dick in hand, began to jerk it fast and loose, her fingers a blur. It stopped him going for gold; he took silver with a series of arcing strings of cum that hit Pamela on the face and chest, then belly as Rosa delighted in aiming lower. Pamela screamed, thrashed, came harder than ever, lapped at the cum all over her, delirious with pleasure.

Alex pulled out before he was bucked out. Pam felt it, opened her eyes, saw him, lunged forward and took his big cock in both hands. She pumped it until he tensed and blew a load onto her chin and tits.

Pam fell back, mouth agape, eyes bulging, fixed on Alex's massive twitching cock. He wasn't finished – had to jerk it himself to get the last shots out. It seemed to be what Pam wanted – she lay back, pussy wide like in the video and used both her hands to pull her lips open, exposing her raw pink hole to his gaze, frigging her clit until we could see her cunt contract in another orgasm, which finished her and had her slumped back, eyes shut, gasping for air.

I'd kind of forgotten my own dick was still up Sally. She hadn't – I got a nice tickle of my nuts and a little squeeze to remind me. So I banged hard against her ass until she started to cum loudly. Everyone bar Pamela watched her tight little bod buck on my dick.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to blow, but when Rosa came over with a dazzling smile and wicked gleam in her eye I knew something was about to tip me over. Her boyfriend had shot over my girl so I think it was her customary way of addressing the balance. Love polite chicks. . .

As Sally finished cumming, Rosa straddled her back and pulled my head towards her gleaming pussy. I felt her stiff clit -larger than it appeared outwardly – rub against my lips and tongue making her moan and speak softly in Spanish. I tasted her juices then stuck a finger up her, twirled it around, hoping for her G-spot. I seemed to get a bit of luck – she growled, then ground her pussy against my mouth and finger; I felt her juice flow.

Suddenly, cool air on my wet cock – Sally pulling away, satisfied.

Rosa sat on the floor facing me, leaving my chin glistening with her wetness. She sucked my cock for a moment then leaned back, wanking me with one hand, finger-fucking herself, and I mean 'fucking' – three fingers, pistoning between her big shaven pussy lips –with the other.

She gave me her sexy eyes, talking in her tongue, looking down at my dick, then up, holding my gaze, taking it to her cunt which she'd lift off the floor to display to me. I smiled, knew what she wanted, gave a nod, said I was cumming.

She balanced on her pussy-fucking hand and raised her pussy right up to meet my cock which she guided to her hot, wet lips. I felt her swollen lit flick over my cockhead, an incredibly intense tingle that set me off.

She gasped and moaned as my second load of the night shot out, splattering her pussy and clit and little patch – more than I expected, but obviously my nuts were responding well to the stimulus.

As I subsided, well beat this time, she bumped back to the rug, rubbing my cum around her cunt, orgasming with a flurry of staccato Spanish.

Then what you get in those situations is a bit of laughing, relief, some kissing, hugging and words of friendship and shared intimacy. There's a pervading awkwardness that no-one seems to mention; I guess the low after the high which brings some perspective to your lustful conduct. The room smelled of hot pussy and spunk.

But everyone got dressed and was pleasant and expressed awe at the evening's events.

Pam was quiet, just looking for a reassuring kiss from me – which I gave her; after she'd wipe daway the cum of course. Her dress was more or less ruined, but she replaced it anyway for the trek back to our own apartment.

It was the early hours by then so there was hardly anyone around – no-one to notice us, Neal and Cathy scuttling up to our adjoining apartments, still expressing our amazement like excited, drunk kids. Neal again claimed it as the best holiday of his life and by that time I was tending to agree with him.

We ascertained from Pamela that what had gone on with her friends a couple years previously was pretty much a common occurrence for the entertainment gang – their way of letting off steam and having fun with uninhibited holidaymakers. She really hadn't thought they'd have kept the video; obviously didn't know blokes as well as she thought she might; that sort of homemade quality filth is as precious as the damned crown jewels.

We didn't speak about Alex until the next morning; a half-hour of female sexualguilt which had to be addressed in true Oprah fashion by talk and reassurance that I was okay with it all.

Given that I'd fucked Sally, licked and fingered Rosa and Cathy, and wasn't being chastened for it, I was more than willing to accept Pamela giving in to long-held desire to try Alex's horse-cock.

Note: During that discussion I realised I'd missed out on fucking the dynamic Morena which was a bit of a bummer, though I kept the notion to myself, naturally.

Once Pamela felt she had my support and confidence and was sure I didn't think she was some cheap slut she brightened a bit.

I was strung out attempting to assure her I found the whole experience liberating and her desire exciting – even the video a major turn-on; hidden sexy secrets of your partner's past are always to be enjoyed.

We'd slept late, so missed breakfast – I don't think Pam was keen on facing any other participants just then – so we headed straight out to the town and beach for food and relaxation.

It was our sixth and last full day and I was cursing the fact we had to head home the following afternoon, especially after the night's events. Henceforth, I've always booked a fortnight's holiday. . .

Anyway, we were down the beach until early evening so we could take a stroll and watch the last sunset of our vacation.

Almost inevitably, Neal and Cathy found us down near the surf as the beach was clearing. They were doing exactly the same thing, or so I thought.

We walked for a while, the girls talking amongst themselves, occasionally hanging onto each other, laughing. I was pleased Pamela was suffering no more regrets – Neal and I certainlty weren't. He even claimed talking about it was getting him going and kept adjusting his shorts. I had to agree.

Pamela had suggested we head back up when Neal and Cathy said they just had a bit of fun to take care of. With that, Neal produced a camera and started snapping away at his sexy blonde milf wife as she posed, paddling in the surf, sitting on the sand. It was all nice, and Cathy looked a natural in front of a camera. I joked to Pamela that she was good in front of a camera too - a camcorder.

Then, with others on the beach sparse apart from us, Cathy raised the stakes. And her sarong. She'd been wearing a nice white bikini top and a sarong tied at her hip. It wasn't until she was stood there in a dramatic pose, feet shoulder-width apart, sun highlighting her toned, tight curves, that I noticed bare flesh at the parting of material over her left groin.

I took in a deep breath,. She noticed, smiled, inched up the white sarong. There it was – her bald, white mound and cleft with lips just visible. Pamela gasped, then gave a little shriek of amusement.

"I like to get some souvenir pics," Neal said with a smirk, and snapped away.

Cathy posed, hunkered down to reveal her open gash, toyed with her lips and clit.

She took her bikini top off, baring those fine firm breasts, splashed in the surf, getting her nipples firm and tempting.

She bared her ass, all fours on the sand, parted her lips for a pink shot. Then moved the sarong all the way aside, spreading open. Neal and her glanced about intermittently for authority figures but only passers-by seemed to appear.

A couple stopped and watched her in the surf for a while, smiling at her daring. Pamela and I had to laugh when a single guy out for a power-walk along the shoreline did a double-take from behind his shades, switched off his walkman and goggled at Cathy as she deliberately flashed a dazzling smile and her pussy for him. After that his power-walk diverted just up the beach to some empty sunloungers where he perched and 'nursed' and injury whilst keeping a close eye on the photoshoot.

Cathy did the repertoire, Neal shot it all with a lump in his shorts. One in mine too – her public daring and hot body had me bursting with enthusiasm for the whole idea. Typically, in the aftermath of the night's shenanigans, I had headed down the beach without my camera. Without a phone cam at the time either, I was screwed, cursing my forgetfulness.

But Neal, true gent offered. Well, he bloody well asked with a mischevious grin if Pamela wanted to join in.

"Go on, it's fun. . .Liberating," Cathy said.

I could see that Pam's nipples were erect under her bikini top, but wasn't sure if it was excitement or sea breeze. Did she have any daring left after the previous night?

She looked at me as if to see if I minded. As if. Okay to suck and fuck in front of others but pose for pics on a beach? I didn't put my exact thoughts into words, just added a shrug.

"Hey," said Neal, "It's cool – pics are for private use, yeah? I'll send you copies. . ."

"Hell, I'm on damn video anyway," Pamela said, and just like that, took her glorious full tits out.

So quick and matter-of-fact my heart jumped a bit.

Neal started to shoot my girl. She posed, awkward at first, soon getting into it under Cathy's encouragment. Taking snaps of Pamela was something I'd never done – mainly because I thought her a bit shy and reserved about getting her naked image on camera, so the subject had never been really broached. Yeah, I know. . .

Cathy was still topless and had a hand playing under her sarong. Neal and I had obvious erections pushing at out shorts. I crouched in the sand to watch, concealing my tool from public view. Neal was too caught up in the photoshoot, too busy getting Pamela caught up as well.

But Pam did not have a sarong on – just shorts over her orange bikini bottoms.

Neal had them off and soon my girl was posing topless in and out the surf wearing just her bikini bottoms.

A few guys had gathered at distance to watch. Cathy commented on it, but didn't stop playing with herself. The attention was definitely getting her more worked up. the sarong tie was now round the front, meaning whenever she moved her hand from her crotch the gap exposed her shaven pussy completely. At my low angle I got a perfect view up at her protruding lips. They were wet, and not with seawater.

Pamela would shriek as the waves froze her ass. Cathy splashed in beside her and Neal snapped them both –great stuff, topless side by side, and Cathy flashing her bald cunt.

Then Cathy marched Pamela out still with an arm locked around her and sat them both down on the sand. Because of the angle of the sunset they had to face three-quarters up the beach, giving the voyeurs a good look at their sunkissed flesh.

Cathy was not shy to raise her knees and spread her legs for the pictures and the watchers. I moved beside Neal to get the great view too – her pussy wet, juicy, open. She was loving it, cheekily pulling her lips apart with two fingers to show pink.

Pamela was shocked at her public performance but amused.

Cathy egged her on, but she complained of having no concealing sarong.

Neal asked Pam to tug her bikini to the side then, for a flash shot. Cathy said what a good idea that was. I had to agree, added my thoughts.

Pam laughed, sighed and with a shake of the head and beautiful smile, pulled away the orange material to expose her bald beaver. I could tell instantly from her puffy labia that she was aroused. She tickled a finger on her clit and giggled as Neal told them what a hot pair they looked on cam.

Pamela let her bikini slide back, much to everyone's dismay. She was shaking her head, saying that was enough.

But then Cathy challenged her sense of daring by whipping her sarong off completely and sitting there next to my girl completely naked.

Pamela found it hilarious. Those watching found it breathtaking. Neal snapped away. Cathy dared Pamela.

Pam said no way. Then Cathy launched herself all over my giggling girl. She had one side of Pamela's bikini undone and away before she could react. Pam held onto the other bit for dear life, the two of them rolling in the sand, Neal getting an amazing series of shots involving spread legs, squashed tits, exposed wet pussy lips and entwined hotties.

Cathy yelled in triumph, holding Pamela's bikini aloft. Pam sat there laughing like a drain, covering up her tits and pussy. But Cathy ordered her to pose as loser of the fight. She did with a smile, revealing her bouncing tits, lush pussy and gorgeous long open legs as the charming blonde milf did beside her.

Two hot women, a twentysomething and a fortysomething, showing all for the camera on a sunkissed beach.

I had tears in my eyes, mainly because I' d forgotten my own fucking camera. But Neal was snapping away so hard he must have sustained a fracture or RSI in his finger.

Pamela got a bit edgy when Cathy went on all fours but joined her, nervously chewing her lip, glancing around at the watchers. I'm sure the power-walker had a groin ligament problem by then.

The girls lay back in the sand, Pamela insisting this was the last shot. Cathy, pussy wet with the thrill of it, took the dare up a notch and declared, "Okay a last bit of fingerfun for the boys then. . ."

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers