Pampered

Story Info
She takes care of daddy as only she can.
5.2k words
4.36
148.8k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,042 Followers

The following is fiction. All characters are over eighteen years old.

Amy lay in her bed, waiting for the familiar sound of the garage door opening. Once she heard the rumble, she knew that she would be moments away from what she dreamed about all day. Daddy would be home, and it would be her job to make sure that he was comfortable after a long day of work and to help him fall asleep so that he would be well rested for the next day's chores at work.

She still called him "Daddy," even though he was her stepfather and had only entered her life when she was fourteen years old. That was when her mother finally remarried. Amy's mother and her biological father had divorced when she was eight. Now she was nineteen and attending the local junior college, but her real passion was attending to "Daddy".

Mom was so busy trying to get ahead at her law firm that she barely had any time to give to Daddy. Amy wondered if Mom even realized how hot Daddy was. At 6'2" with broad shoulders and a thin waist, Daddy was always working to stay in shape. He was forty two now. Or was it forty four, she wondered? She always mixed that up. Either way, he looked good. His salt and pepper hair reminded her of George Clooney. When boys her own age hit on her, she just laughed and brushed them off. They could never compare to Daddy.

Daddy had always been there for her. When she was fifteen and had to get braces, Daddy would tell her every day how beautiful she was. He would run out and get food that was easier to eat whenever her braces got tightened and hurt her. When she was sixteen and her acne went crazy, Daddy would buy her any type of medicine or makeup to make her feel better, but his words did most of the healing. Daddy would always be there to protect her, even when the rest of the world seemed out to get her.

Especially her mom. It seemed like her mom was always trying to make her life more difficult. She would criticize Amy about everything, especially for wearing clothes that were too revealing. Amy felt as if her mom was just jealous of her body. While mom had no time to workout anymore and become soft and chubby, Amy took pride in keeping her body tight and in shape. Maybe her mom was just afraid that one day she would steal away Daddy.

And now that she was grown up, she could finally help her Daddy. He worked so hard, and she loved every minute that she could spend making her Daddy's life a little easier. She owed him so much, and it gave her such pride to be able to show her gratitude and give him relaxation like nobody else could, not even Mom. Mom was always too busy with work anyway. Amy often wondered why Daddy had married her mom. Amy liked to dream that he did it to get closer to her.

Suddenly, Amy's thoughts were interrupted with the moaning sound of the garage door opener beneath her room. Daddy was home! She glanced at the clock and noticed that it was nearly 7:00 PM. Daddy would be starving.

She raced downstairs wearing short gray sweat shorts that barely covered her little apple of an ass and a tight gray tank top that stopped halfway down her toned stomach. Daddy loved to be teased with her body, and she loved to please Daddy.

She raced to the door leading in from the garage and as soon as he entered, she jumped into his arms. He took a step back as he caught her in mid-air, but his strong arms had no problem with her diminutive weight. He spun her and kissed her on the cheek.

"How has Daddy's little angel been today?"

"I missed you, Daddy" she replied as she nuzzled in his neck and bathed him with kisses. She leaned in close and took a big breath of his scent. She loved how he smelled after a long day at work. It was a mixture of his musk, faded cologne, and something else that she couldn't quite pin down. It was intoxicating.

"Good girl. I hope you got all of your homework done. What do you have for Daddy tonight?" he asked as he gently let her slide down his body, allowing her to land gently on her feet while making sure to give her taut ass a good squeeze as he put her down.

"Pot roast, just how you like it, and a big salad," she answered as she beamed at him. She had her hands behind her back and was swaying from side to side with excitement. He smiled with pride. He felt so lucky to have her.

She set the table, making sure to bend over as much as possible so he could get a good view of her ass. Her shorts were so short that when she bent over, the bottom third of her ass was exposed. The fabric clung so tightly that he could make out the outline of her little pussy as the fabric nuzzled between her lips. She turned on the news program that he liked to watch while he ate, and then with a kiss on his cheek she retired to her room to give him the peace he liked when he got home. Before she left him she stood up straight, looked him in the eye and told him that she hoped he enjoyed his dinner.

About forty minutes later she heard his shower running, so she headed downstairs to clean up. Then she returned to her room to put on a nightie. She went with a tiny, red silk negligee that accentuated her light skin, which was just beginning to get some sun now that winter was finally relinquishing its grasp.

As she undressed to put on the negligee, she ran a hand over her pubic region to make sure that she was smooth enough for Daddy. He hated it when she had any stubble on her bald pussy. She was satisfied with her smoothness, having freshly shaven herself only hours before. She noticed that her pussy was already wet for Daddy. She slowly rubbed herself, thinking about the pleasure she was about to have. Her little pussy lips wrapped around her fingers as she massaged her cunt.

She held the negligee up and inspected it. The nightie was cut high on the hip. This would show off her long athletic legs. Its top was only a half bra, so from her pink nipples up, her beautiful perky breasts were exposed. As she got dressed and inspected herself in the full length mirror, she smiled in anticipation. Daddy would love it!

She heard the shower turn off, so she hurried downstairs and grabbed him a tall glass of water and a whiskey on the rocks. She could hear him whistling in the bathroom as she set his drinks down on his bedside dresser.

He came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from gasping at the sight of his magnificent form. His shaven chest was glistening with moisture, accentuating his large pecs. His stomach was also freshly groomed, and she could just make out the outlines of his abs. He prided himself on staying in shape.

"You look lovely, darling," he said as he walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. His right hand lightly caressed the side of her breast, sending a shockwave of pleasure up her spine. He sat on the bed and held out his hand. She handed him his whiskey, slid behind him and began massaging his shoulders. He groaned with pleasure.

"Tell me about your day, honey," he said lazily with eyes closed, drinking in the pleasure of her touch.

"Class was fine. I got an A on my history test. Then I came home, cleaned up the house a bit, finished my homework, and read while I waited for you, Daddy." She continued to knead his massive shoulders with her nimble little hands. She could feel the tension of his day slowly drain from his muscles.

After a bit of small talk, he finished his whiskey and handed her the glass. This was her cue. She got off of the bed and made room for him to lie down. He unhooked his towel, stood naked in front of her and handed it to her waiting arm. She was careful not to gasp again, but the sight of his naked form caused her heart to beat rapidly.

His cock hung long from the heat of his shower. She could stare at it for hours. She loved how it looked in this state. Still large, but not overly intimidating. She loved how big the head looked, and how all of the skin wrinkled passively. His pubic area was freshly shaven along with everything else, and this caused his already large cock to look even more massive. She often wondered how she was able to accommodate it in her tight little pussy.

She grabbed the towel and walked to the bathroom to hang it up as he laid down on his stomach. When she came back and approached him, she marveled at how firm his ass was. The light skin of his ass stood out from the olive hue of the rest of his body, a result of the constant sun he received during his regular runs. She loved the two dimples he had on his ass cheeks. She could kiss them for hours.

She sat down on his ass and began to massage his powerful back. He moaned his appreciation. She loved making her Daddy happy. She massaged down to his ass, then hopped off and rubbed his ass as hard as she could. He held a lot of tension here and she knew how to make it drain away. She let her hand glide down to one of his smooth, large balls and lightly stroked it. He moaned again with pleasure.

Next she moved down to his legs. She used her elbow to get a particularly tough muscle knot out of his right calf. Then up to his hamstrings, as she ran a hand up between his legs, letting him know that she was finished with his massage.

"Are you finished with my massage, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. What do you want now?" This was the part of their routine, and his response would depend on his mood.

"Why don't you straddle Daddy's chest and give his favorite body part some attention. But first strip out of those cute little panties. Daddy wants to get a good look at his favorite pussy" he said as he rolled over onto his back.

"Yes, Daddy" she answered, as she shimmied out of her lace panties and ran a hand across her swollen pussy lips. "Favorite pussy. Sorry mom." she thought as she hopped her sprightly frame onto his chest, now facing her Daddy's cock, the total focus of her lust. She slid her legs to either side of his chest and propped herself up on her elbows. She was so happy that he asked for this particular attention, as she loved pleasing him with her mouth.

She started by lightly tracing his member with her fingertips. His cock jumped in reaction to her touch. She leaned in close and breathed on him, like she knew her Daddy loved. Suddenly, she felt his big hands on her waist. She watched his cock grow inches in front of her.

"Go ahead sweetie. Take Daddy's cock in your mouth. I want you to get me hard with your mouth."

"Yes, Daddy." She was giddy as she answered. Without hesitation, she grabbed his semi-hard shaft and immediately put the head in her mouth. She relished the earthy flavor of her Daddy's sex. She sucked on the tip of his cock like a lollipop, just like he had taught her. She stroked his shaft slowly up and down with her hand as she sucked. She loved feeling it harden in her mouth.

He moaned in appreciation of her handy work. She sucked the tip of his cock so well, and her soft little hands felt amazing slowly stroking his growing cock.

Soon, she felt his slick pre-cum ooze into her mouth, tasting the salty, sweet flavor that she craved. She could feel his hands massaging her inner thighs now. The thought of him admiring her pussy just inches from his face made her leak moisture down her toned thighs.

"Good girl. Your wet pussy makes Daddy so happy." She felt his big fingers spread her pussy lips apart. He could stare at the soft, moist petals of her womanhood for hours.

She could feel his cock continue to grow rigid in her hand as she sucked his essence from his cock's head.

"You clit is as hard as my cock dear. Does Daddy's big, hard cock excite you?"

She pulled her mouth off his cock with a slight pop. "Yes, Daddy. You can see that it does. All that I dream of every day is to please you and your cock, Daddy" she answered as she continued to pump his member with her hand.

"Good girl. You are so good at pleasing Daddy. You make me so happy and relaxed, Baby." He stroked her hair back as he spoke. "I am the luckiest Daddy in the whole world. That feels so good baby, but don't forget about my balls, Honey. Remember how Daddy taught you. Take me in deep like your practiced and play with my balls, Dear."

"Yes, Daddy." And with that, she lowered her mouth on his cock again. His cock head was oozing pre-cum, and she hungrily lapped it up. She relished in the discomfort her jaw was experiencing, opening so wide to take his thick member. She relaxed her throat and stuffed as much of his cock down her throat as she could. She got about half of it down before she had to pull back to recompose herself. While one hand quickly jacked him off, her other nimble hand found and softly cupped one of his heavy balls.

She could feel one of his hands exploring her pussy, while the other found its way to the back of her head. He wrapped his hand up in her long brown hair tightly. The discomfort to her scalp was minor compared to the enjoyment surging from her cunt throughout her entire body.

"Good girl. You know how to make Daddy happy. Your mouth feels so good on me. See how much of Daddy you can take, Baby Doll." He encouraged as he started to fuck her tight pussy with his index finger.

"Yes Daddy." She took a deep breath and tried to relax and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid her head slowly down his cock. She had to use all of her concentration not to gag. She was getting better at this, but it was not easy. She could feel his hand pushing her head down on his rod encouragingly. She had to fight the feeling that she was choking. Her mouth had become a sloppy mess of saliva and pre-cum, with the excess running down both cheeks. While his index finger fucked her, he brought his thumb to her hard clit and was now rubbing it rapidly. He saw her pussy open up with arousal. He brought his nose closer and took in a big breath of his little girl's scent. Oh, how he loved her special aroma!

She loved how smooth his cock felt slipping into her mouth and how hard it had become. She got a little more than half of his big tool in her mouth, held it there while quickly jerking off the base of his organ, before she pulled it out and took a deep breath.

"Oh Baby! That felt amazing. That was the most you ever got down your throat. You are improving so quickly. Now can you give my balls some of your mouth's love baby?"

"Yes, Daddy!" she answered enthusiastically. She love how his big, clean-shaven balls felt in her mouth. They just barely fit in her mouth. She could taste the very essence of Daddy with his balls in her mouth.

She could feel him now start to ravish her pussy with his mouth, while his finger rubbed her clit. The pleasurous feeling made it difficult for her to concentrate on pleasing Daddy. She knew she would be cumming all over his face soon, but fought back the urge so she could focus on the task at hand.

She gently sucked on one of his large balls just like he taught her. Hard enough for him to feel, but not to the point at which it hurt him. She then moved onto to the other one while continuing to jerk off his cock which was now so slippery from pre-cum and saliva. She could hear him start to moan, so she dropped his now sloppy wet ball out of her mouth and wrapped her lips around his penis again. He had leaked more pre-cum, and she was enjoying the flavor when his cock started to swell even more in her mouth. She knew from experience that he would cum soon, and she anticipated the wonderful cocktail that was soon going to flood her mouth. She felt his big balls pull up in his scrotum.

"Now baby doll. Just like I taught you" he commanded in a gruff voice.

She took her dainty little finger and found his tight asshole. Just the touch started to send him over the edge. He bucked his hips hard and she held her mouth firmly, halfway down his cock. She shoved her finger up his ass just as a first wave of hot cum shot straight down her throat. She pulled back to allow more room for his cum, letting his cock slide out of her mouth a bit while he continued to spew his seed. She held as much as she could in her mouth, but his delicious cum overflowed, covering her chin and cheeks.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but still couldn't keep up with all of his massive load. She felt the hand on her head release and then a sudden light pressure on her asshole. "Daddy is so randy tonight." she thought as his finger parted her ass, suddenly shooting additional waves of pleasure and pain that caused her pussy to erupt. She lost all the strength in her legs as she was overcome with the pleasure of orgasm, and her whole body felt as if it was on fire.

She felt like she was cumming for an eternity as she still swallowed his cum gulp after gulp. Finally he stopped cumming with her. She used her two hands to squeeze and milk his cock to extract every last drop of nectar. She greedily sucked the tip of his cock and devoured every last ounce of his seed.

She slid off of him and sat up next to him. She could feel his hot cum all over her cheeks and chin. She looked at him and noticed that his face too was covered in her own spunk. She seductively used her finger to scoop all of her Daddy's cum off of her face, fed it into her mouth and then looked at him with a devilish smile.

"Thank you Daddy, for all of your cum. It was delicious." She licked her lips. "Thank you for making me cum too, Daddy. You made my pussy feel so good." She stretched with pure contentment, making her perky tits look so sensual to him as she rubbed her soaked little cunt with her hand.

She stood to get him a towel so he could clean his face, and suddenly she dared to ask, "Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight? Mommy won't be back from her trip for another two days, and I get so lonely in my bed." She batted her eyelashes at him innocently.

"Now you know, Baby Girl, that Daddy likes to sleep on his own, even when Mommy is home. You be a good girl and run to your room. You did good tonight honey, and when you wake me up in the morning I might have a special treat for you."

"Yes, Daddy." she quietly answered as she grabbed a towel and handed it to him. Her heart dropped a bit, but rules were rules.

"You did good today, Honey. You suck cock much better than your mother ever could." He said as he cleaned off his face. " And you are still getting better every time." She smiled and blushed at the compliment, then they exchanged kisses and she left him to drift into a restful sleep, knowing that she had the morning to look forward to.

As always, Amy was awoken by her alarm fifteen minutes before she was supposed to wake Daddy. Her hand immediately shot to her pussy. She had exactly twelve minutes to get herself good and wet for Daddy. She closed her eyes and imagined the lustful feeling she would have when he put his big tool in her, stretching her sopping cunt with the feeling that she craved. She rubbed her clit with one hand, while the other massaged her pussy lips. This was the only time she was allowed to masturbate, unless Daddy gave her other specific instructions.

Her little pussy did not take long to get sloppy wet. She inserted first two and then three fingers into her tight vagina. It hurt at first, but slowly her pussy loosened up. It would hurt when Daddy first put his big cock in her, but that too would soon fade into ecstasy.

She wondered how he would fuck her this morning. Would he have her sit down on his cock while he lay on his back? Or would he climb on top of her? That was unlikely. Daddy didn't like to be on top very often. Maybe doggy style, but he seemed to do that only when they had long evenings of fun together. The suspense was killing her. She was about to cum just thinking about what could be when she realized that it was time for her to wake Daddy.

She slipped on her little white silk robe; the one that barely covered her vagina, and was tight around her perky little breasts, with her already hardened nipples standing at attention ready to poke holes through the thin fabric. She crept into his room, slipped under the covers and snuggled up to him. He was on his side, so she snuggled behind him and reveled in all of the heat that his body was exuding. She put her groin up against his naked, tight ass and gave him a big hug. She loved that he always slept in the nude allowing her unfettered access to his toned body.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,042 Followers
12