Pam's a Bachelor Party Fill In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

"Slut" Ben pushed her head away from him and looked straight into her face "Why not use that sweet mouth to clean up my friend." Pam's hesitation was barely noticeable to anyone except me as she turned and took her Jimmy's rapidly shrinking prick into her mouth. She could taste the essence of her own ass as well as the cum that inevitably covered the prick since it was filling her ass. She sucked gently and was then pushed away rudely.

One of the older guys in the group said I need to cum, so Ben said ""Be my guest." Ben stood and moved behind Pam while an older man; Richard sat on the chair in front of her and pulled her head down onto him. As she took Richard into her mouth she felt Ben enter her well fucked cunt. He pounded her mercilessly for a while before simply pulling out and she knew well what was coming next; her ass cheeks were spread wide and her distended asshole gaped at Ben as he slammed his butt buster straight in. Pam couldn't help but whimper slightly even though her mouth was performing wonders on Richard's prick.

My wife's back hole was getting sore and excited as her fucked her rear orifice almost viciously. Pam groaned and climaxed as Ben shoved several long strokes and filled her posterior with more tail juice. Richard sprayed his belly seed into her throat at almost the same time and simply lifted her face off him as she swallowed the last of his hot milk.

"Enjoy that Richard? The whore can certainly suck and despite everything her ass is still tight." Both of the other men gave their approval to Jimmy's' statement as he stood and pulled Pam to her feet in front of him but facing into the room. Richard stood next to her on her left and, she presumed John was behind her right though she was becoming too dazed by the whole evening to know. She looked around and saw that the room had emptied somewhat during her own private gangbang here.

There were still maybe fifteen guys or so here but the rest had left, either for bed or for home. The other slut was giving leisurely blow jobs to another group also sitting around. The last few guys were standing at the bar talking and drinking and taking as Pam was guided over towards the group around Jimmy as he drank back the last of his beer and told Pam to lie on her back on one of the low tables within where the group was. He handed her his empty beer bottle. "I'm sure that you haven't had enough yet, so why don't you fuck that."

Pam took the bottle and pushed it inside her cunt. The wetness of the male seminal fluid made entrance easy but the cool hardness still made it uncomfortable. She knew what Jimmy and the rest wanted to see. She knew now that she was a total slut, there were two whores here and she was the one putting on the show. She took the bottle out and turned it around so that the base towards her. Relaxing herself and preparing for the inevitable discomfort of the size she pushed it base first into her cunt. She moaned a little but her noise was lost in the semi-drunken cheering of her new audience.

My wife pushed until the body of the bottle stretching her female receptacle was fully in her cock slot and her red swollen meat lips started closing around the neck. My wife was now enjoying the fullness as she pushed the bottle against her cervix. She really started enjoying the bottle as she readied for another orgasm. She slammed her cunt a few more times and then shook the whole table as she came to the guys cheers.

It had the desired effect for Jimmy, at least she guessed that was his desired effect as almost immediately one of his friends came around to front of the table and push himself into her mouth. A hand removed hers from the bottle and then pulled it slowly from her opening leaving her empty for only a moment as she felt her legs lifted high as another cock penetrated her butt pussy. The fucking was quick and furious as the guy, whose face she never saw, shot his cum up her tail pipe only to be quickly replaced by another.

The guy in her mouth, she seemed to recall that his name was Ray, thrust himself as far into her throat as he could as he came and was soon replaced by another who did exactly the opposite and left only the tip in her mouth as he filled it with his cum. She lay there a few minutes with fresh cum in her holes as she was helped back to the sofa and laid over the arm. My wife turned to see the guys lining up behind her. She knew how much guys loved to watch her ass gape and guessed that these guys were enjoying the sight as well. She counted nine guys plus Tim and Ricky were back in line too! Her sphincter was just beginning to close her rear entrance when the first guy stuck his pork enema in her poop chute. The guys in line were wanking their meat waiting their turn.

One by one the guys filled her brown hole with their cock custard as my wife just moaned with each pump. After the fifth guy they laid her ass up on the floor and just crawled on top to use her wind tunnel for their own animal needs. Four more guys had left there seed in her back door that was staying open and overflowing with cum. The only ones left were Tim and Ricky who proceeded to take turns sticking their young once again swollen boneless appendages up her tailpipe. As she was incoherently moaning Ricky climbed on her and pounded his roman candle in her back yard until he exploded. Tim almost pushed him off as he climbed on for his last ride and pounded her a-hole for about five minutes before collapsing on her as he came.

Jimmy helped my wife to her knees as she knelt completely exhausted on the floor but proud as most of the guys now shook Jimmy's hand and expressed their gratitude for the awesome party. Jimmy didn't even let her clean up as her help put her dress on over her cum covered body. He help other girl stand, shakily and thanked them and informed them that a Taxi had been waiting for them for almost an hour and would wait until they were ready as he walked them out the door. My wife walk through the hotel covered in cum with more running out of her anal opening and told me it was nearly 5 am when she got back to our room.

She was too tired to shower and I found her lying on the bed in puddles of matted cum when I returned. Needless to say she was still passed out for the rehearsal and I didn't bother to wake her. We ate late that evening when I returned. On Sunday she decided she wanted to show up at the wedding separate to see the guy's faces when they saw her. I went early and she took a taxi to the church. She left early and went back to the room waiting eagerly waiting for my return. She said the expressions on the guy's faces were priceless; especially Tim and Ricky who smiled ear to ear and waved to her.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers
12